Passion In The Game

Bởi AlexxRazzay

Anthony and Rayna have been happy for a while. However, things start to stir up when things go a little haywi... Xem Thêm

In Due Time
Wet
Just A Gift
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
Prized Possession
Temptation's A Bitch
Right Here
Next Question
Haunted
Author's Note
Intruder
Hardship
Too Beautiful
Mine
Author's Note
History Pt. 1
History Pt. 2
History Pt. 3
History Pt. 4
History Pt. 5
History Pt. 6
Hurt Feelings
Be At Peace
All That Remains
Making Plans
What The Queen Wants
Getting Involved
Finally
The Matrimony
The Last Hurrah
Everything I Have To Offer
Taking Off The Training Wheels
Happy Home
Language
They're Adults
Not In The Plan
Come Home
Baby Talk
Trial and Error
Drifting Apart
Something New
Space
Amends
Enchanted In Seattle
Secrecy
Depression
Get Rid Of Her
The Ultimatum
It's Been A While
Decisions, Decisions
Leave Quietly
The Alternate Story

This Is It

89 5 3
Bởi AlexxRazzay

"Can someone please figure out when the damn cake gets here?!" Alexis yelled out into the hallway. She closed the door and went back doing Rayna's makeup. "I can't believe Anthony wanted to hire a makeup artist. Like I wasn't good enough."

"The man wanted her to have the best." Maya said unbraiding her hair.

"And I'm your sister's best friend, honey. I'm the best thing that's happened to her...besides Anthony of course." Alexis said.

"Best makeup, best dress, best food, best everything." Rayna said.

"The best for the best he'll ever have." Alexis said.

"I mean everything is just beautiful." Maya said. "You guys really did pick the perfect place to get married."

Rayna was just in awe of what was going to transpire in a few hours. Her and Anthony were going to be bond to each other until the end of time and even then they would still last forever.

"Maya, look." Alexis said nudging Rayna. "Your sister is so in shock that she can't even hear you."

"I'm sorry, Maya. What did you say?" Rayna said trying to stay grounded.

"I said to bring me something back from the trip." Maya said.

"I'll see what I can do." Rayna said.

"What Rayna means by that is if her and Anthony get a break from fucking, she'll get you something." Alexis said.

The girls burst into laughter so loud they almost couldn't hear someone knocking on the door.

"Maya, honey, get the door." Rayna said.

"It better be whoever the hell Anthony hired to do your hair." Alexis said looking at her watch.

Maya opened the door and her expression changed. She looked to Rayna with a solemn face as Tyra entered the room.

Rayna had not seen her mother since she last left Texas. When they lock eyes, it was like a match between to the two of them to see who could look more made of stone than the other. It was dead silent, it was like time stopped. Alexis looked to Maya, seeing her look somewhere between shook and not knowing what to say.

"Alexis. Go with Maya and see what catering is doing." Rayna said.

Alexis motioned Maya to the door and left the room.

"What do you want, Tyra?" Rayna said crossing her legs in the salon chair.

Tyra walked around the room, gliding her hand across the walls, touching the flowers. She peeled back the curtain and looked out to the glorious set up that was getting its finishing touches. She caught eye of Anthony tossing a ball around with Terry. She remained silent as she continued to scan the scenery and the room. Rayna became annoyed, feeling as if Tyra was taunting her.

"I asked you what you wanted, damn it." she said more sternly.

Tyra looked at Rayna. "You make such a beautiful bride, Rayna." Tyra said.

"And you make such a wicked witch. Now why are here?" Rayna said growing more annoyed, tapping her nails on the handle of the chair.

"You must have gotten that from me. The sassy snapbacks. I did that when I was your age." Tyra said.

"Hmm. Other than that, I'm nothing like you." Rayna said. "Can we just skip the small talk? It's a waste of my time and yours. Let's get down to the damn point. I still have makeup to finish and hair to be done so again. What do you want, Tyra?"

"I guess...What I want is to...make amends." Tyra said.

"Well, damn. I didn't think the word 'sorry' or 'apologize' was in your vocabulary." Rayna said.

"Well, I'm hoping that forgiveness is in yours." Tyra said. Rayna saw the difference. Tyra was humble, like she was broken. However, it didn't matter how Tyra approached Rayna. She still couldn't find it in her heart to love her like a mother much less forgive her.

"It is. But why should I give it to you?" Rayna said.

"Because, you have a heart. Something I didn't show you or any of your siblings growing up. You of all people, of all my children, I hurt the most." Tyra said.

"No. You hurt Ben the most." Rayna said. "His pain and anger just past onto me when he went away."

"I know. I wronged you. All of you. I wasn't a mother. I provided, I didn't love. I wish I could start over and love all of you but, I can't. All I can do is try to fix what is broken, get Maya through these next few years and be a mother to the twins. I want to do right by you, all of you." Tyra said.

"Bullshit." Rayna said.

"No. It's not." Tyra said.

"Why now? You had so much time to realize what you were doing. It's too phony to come to me on my wedding day asking for forgiveness. So to answer your question, no. I won't forgive you." Rayna said raising from her seat. "It wasn't easy to live in that house with you. It wasn't easy accepting the fact that the woman who brought me into this world didn't even love me. It wasn't easy watching Ben self destruct. It wasn't easy burying my older brother. It wasn't easy telling people you were my mother. It wasn't easy trying to love something that wouldn't love me back! Nothing was easy for us when it came to you! So I won't make it easy for you!"

"Rayna." Tyra said calmly putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Rayna said smacking her hand. "How can you say you're sorry when you made us feel sorry for just being? You have no idea what sorry is. You've never apologized for anything in your life. For years, you never showed a heart or love to us and that's how I'll always remember you. Heartless."

"Well, I didn't expect you to forgive me so easily. I know what I've done and I can't take that back. I know I've never said it but, I love you. I have loved you, Rayna. I didn't do the best job in showing it and I can't blame you, Ben or anyone. I'm willing to accept my mistake. For you." Tyra said. "And even though, you won't forgive I will do my best to make up where I can."

"Leave. Send Maya and Alexis back." Rayna said.

Tyra started for the door. "I have one more thing to say, even though it may not be my place."

"Then, spare me and don't." Rayna growled.

"Ben would have loved to be here. He would've be so happy for you. I'm sure he is smiling from above." Tyra said. She walked out of the room. Rayna shed a few tears. She missed her brother and Ben should've been here with her but, no. He wasn't here. How dare Tyra come here and speak on something she had no right to speak on. There was a part of Rayna that wanted to let the harshness of her childhood go but, that darkness had latched onto her heart and wouldn't let go. As grown as Rayna was, there was still a little girl inside that was broken by her mother not loving her.

Alexis came back in with Maya. "Rayna, are you okay?"

Rayna wiped the tears, turned to them and smiled. Tyra wasn't going to ruin this day. It was her wedding day, the happiest day of her life. "I'll be fine."

"You sure?" Maya said.

"I'm great." Rayna said.

"Good, because the hair stylist is here and we need to get a move on. We only have 2 more hours." Alexis said rushing in with the hairstylist.

Anthony was in his room with Terry and Allen. He buttoned up his shirt and looked in the mirror.

"You good, man?" Allen asked.

"Yeah. I'm great." he said smiling to himself.

"Ready to get married?" Terry said.

"Ask me a serious question." Anthony laughed picking up his tie.

"Let me do that." Terry said taking his tie from him. "Everyone knows you can't do your own tie."

"Yeah, Rayna usually does that." Anthony said.

"Well, now she doesn't have a choice but to do it." Allen said.

"You make it seem like it's a bad thing marrying me." Anthony said.

"Eh. You had your moments when we were growing up." Allen laughed.

Anthony rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm grown now."

"Yeah. Grown and can't do your own damn tie." Terry said smacking him in the head.

Anthony playfully punched Terry in the shoulder. "But for real guys thanks for being here."

"It's your wedding. Why wouldn't we be here?" Allen said.

"I know but, still." Anthony said.

"Now, don't start crying on me." Terry said. "It's not like you're dying of cancer."

"Yeah. But he's dying to get married." Allen said putting his shoes on.

Married. The word bounced around in Anthony's head. He was getting married. Forever linked to Rayna until God called one of them home. This was it. This day would be forever branded inside Anthony's mind. The one day he would never forget. It took him a while to go through with it but, it was finally going to happen. Anthony could only imagine what was next for them.

"See look at him. Already lost." Terry said to Allen.

"Let's hurry up and get this kid out of here." Allen said.

Anthony, Terry and Allen walked out of their dressing room and made their way through the venue. They greeted and made small talk with a few of the guests. Anthony stopped to hug his family.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Marian, his mother said.

"Thank you, mama." he said. He broke the hug with his mother to hug his little sister.

"You proud of your big brother?" Anthony said pitching her cheek.

"No. I'm just glad I'm getting a big sister." she said with a sassy attitude. Anthony roughly patted her head, messing up her hair. Anthony moved over to his father and hugged him.

"Good to see you, Dad." he said.

"You've picked a beautiful girl, son." Allen Sr. said.

"Thank you." Anthony said pulling away.

The sound of a bell rang signaling the wedding was about to begin. Guests were escorted to their seats. Anthony stood in his respective spot. He looked at who was the crowd. Family, friends, the team, coaches. Everyone just to watch him marry to woman of his dreams. He turned and looked Rayna's family and gave a warm smile in their direction. Everyone was seated and the pastor was in his place at the center of the alter.

"This is it." Anthony said to himself.

Alexis was doing the final checks on Rayna. Touching up her make up as if it wasn't perfect all ready, fixing her hair making sure not one single strand was out of place, smoothing out the train of her dress.

"Ok. You look absolutely perfect." Alexis said excitedly. "After all, you only get one dream wedding."

"You nervous?" Maya asked.

"Should I be?" Rayna said a little shaky.

"Well, it's not like you'll be running in these dress or those heels." Alexis said. "Even if you tried I wouldn't let you."

"There's no way I'd get cold feet." Maya said.

"I'm more worried about falling on my face than running." Rayna said.

"Which I won't let happen either." Alexis said.

"Neither will I." Quinton, Rayna's father said.

"Daddy!" Rayna cried out hugging him.

"Oh, doesn't my baby girl look like such a princess today." he said.

"Um, excuse me! Thought I was the baby girl?" Maya said pointing at herself.

"You're all my baby girls." Quinton said hugging them.

"Don't forget me." Andrea said. Rayna picked her up and kissed her cheek. "So, can me and Andrew come over now?"

"You can if you come to Seattle, baby." Rayna said putting Andrea down and hugging Andrew.

"Can you tell Anthony I want a truck for my birthday now?" Andrew said.

"I'll see what I can do." Rayna laughed.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Terry said as him and Allen came around the corner. "We ready to do this?"

Terry hugged Quinton, the twins and Maya. He went to Alexis and kissed her hand.

"Always a pleasure to see you Miss Alexis." Terry said slightly seductively.

"The pleasure is mine, Terry." Alexis said. Terry moved from Alexis to Rayna. He hugged her.

"You look great, Rayna."Terry said.

"Thank you, Terry." Anthony said.

"Alright. It's time to marry this princess of to her prince charming." Alexis said clapping her hands.

Rayna moved to the back of the hall with Quinton putting her hand on his arm. The twins were at the front being the ring barrier and flower girl. Maya and Allen were in second in line and Terry and Alexis were next. Things got quiet as the music got louder. The doors opened and Andrea and Andrew walked out first. After Maya and Allen walked out there. Rayna took a deep breath. Alexis turned around and gave her a thumbs up to let her know everything was fine.

Once they walked out, Rayna was only a few seconds away from a heart attack.

"You aren't thinking about running are you?" Quinton joked.

"Can't go anywhere if I faint." Rayna said.

Quinton put a comforting hand on hers and kissed her cheek. "You'll be fine, sweetheart."

The music changed and everyone stood up. Rayna took a deep breath and got ready to make the walk of her life. "This is it."

Anthony watched as the twins walked down the aisle. It was like someone punched him in his gut. This was really it. His wedding. This wasn't a dream or a hallucination. It was the real deal and there was no running. When Allen walked past Anthony, then discreetly dubbed up hands. Terry walked down the aisle with Alexis. Terry gave him a wink and stood right behind Anthony.

"You got this, man." he whispered.

"Thanks, man." Anthony said.

The music changed and everyone stood up. Anthony's heart stopped as he caught first sight of his beloved Rayna.

Rayna took the first two, slow steps out. She put on the big smile like all brides do. She looked around at her guests to see friendly smiles and people snapping camera. It was when she locked eyes with Anthony that the world froze.

Both of their hearts stopped at the same time. They both got tunnel vision, all they saw was each other. Their time apart was to make them more excited for the wedding night but, it hit them now. It was like they hadn't seen each other in years. They felt that shock and connection when they first met. That undeniable attraction, the feeling like they were born for each other.

You could've swore Anthony was a baby because the closer Rayna got to him, the more tears he shed. Her beauty captivated him more than usual. She looked like an absolute goddess in her dress and her crown with the veil attach made her look even more like a queen. Anthony didn't usual cry but, when he did it was within good reason. On this day, he had every reason.

Rayna couldn't hold it in. She was so full of happiness that it came out in tears. Most would worry about their makeup running. Rayna could care less. They were only apart for a week or so but it seemed like centuries. This had to be what heaven was like, an eternal bliss. Staring at the one you loved and everyone else in room just disappearing and you are the only two in the world. This was the best feeling; a high no drug could create.

After Quinton gave Rayna away, Anthony reached to take Rayna's hand. When their skin touched, it was like a pulse burst between them. It was like their hearts became in sync, beating at the same speed and time. Everything they had been through, whether good or bad, had amounted up to this very moment. This was actually it. Rayna, a girl from Texas, meets Anthony, born and bred from Virginia. Two opposites colliding and loving each other. Loving their presence, loving everything that had to do with them. They didn't doubt each other loves for one another. Even if they did, this was proof that doubt didn't matter anymore.

This was what they write about in books. The love that can't be stopped. This what they make movies about. The couple being separated but, no matter what find a way to get to each other. The nonstop thinking about the other and longing to feel that touch. That numbness to the world. The only thing that matters is that one person. The one person that God made for the other. The one thing that keeps you going everyday. The waking up to them everyday. The coming home and listening to their stories. Doing everything and anything to see them laugh or smile. The feeling that you can't breath or your heart won't beat unless they are there. The willing to throw everything out of the window for that one person. That person that makes time meaningless. That person you love them so much you can't even function. That feeling between you two that you don't have to make love to create. They are the air you breath, the sun in the sky, the water you drink, the clothes you put on your back, the food you eat, the car you drive. They are anything and everything. That person you can't help to live for. When your feelings are so overpowering that you would die without. Whoever left the earth first the order would be ready to give away their life if it meant being with that person. The crying when their gone and hugging their pillow every night until they come back to you. That feeling like your ten feet tall and five stories of the ground. Like the world is your throne and no one can knock you off.

That is love. And love is so wonderful.

With the heartfelt vows, the teary 'I do's and everything being sealed with a nice passionate kiss, it seemed like everything was in place. Mister and Misses Steele.

Anthony and Rayna shared their first dance, dancing to their song.

"Well, well, well. You haven't stepped on my feet." Rayna joked.

"Well, today had to be the most perfect day of your life. Figured I couldn't be stomping all on my wife's beautiful feet; that would just ruin everything." Anthony said softly.

"Nothing could ruin this. Nothing at all." Rayna said.

Anthony leaned down and kissed her softly. The kiss deepened but, it wasn't long before they finally realized they were still in front of people. Rayna giggled.

"I'm sorry but, I wish we could've skipped the reception and just got down to business." Anthony said.

Rayna hit him in his chest. "And all this time I thought I was the naughty one."

"We'll both be able to get a little naughty tonight." Anthony said. "Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you tonight?"

Rayna giggled. "Oh really?"

"I'm serious." Anthony said. "I'm not playing games tonight."

"You going to throw a touchdown in my endzone?" Rayna said.

"Girl, do you know who you talking to?" Anthony said.

They laughed and enjoyed the rest of their night. Getting good luck wishes from friends and family. When the night came to a close, Anthony gave instructions to Terry to manage the new house while they were gone and to take care of Teenie.

"Aye Anthony." Terry called before Anthony could walk to far away.

"What's up?" Anthony said.

Terry brought him in close and whispered. "You better tear that pussy up."

Anthony pulled away. "Stop it." he said shaking his best friend's hand.

"See you when you get back. Congratulations, man." Terry said heading back to his car.

Rayna was upstairs getting ready for the night. She wanted to be good and ready for her husband. She came out of the bathroom and hugged Alexis.

"Have fun." Alexis said.

"I will. Wait, I don't even know where we're going." Rayna said. Anthony planned everything from the place they were going to what plane they were going to take to having their bags already packed and waiting on them.

"Girl, don't worry about it. It's your honeymoon." Alexis said.

They walked outside and saw Anthony waiting outside the limo for his beloved wife.

"Remember our bet." Alexis said nudging her.

Rayna laughed and hugged her friend one last time before getting in the car with Anthony and it was off to the airport.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 139 40
What will happen between Ashley and ronaldo tho there story of love? Does there life go as planed? Will there be a wedding? Will Ashley deal with h...
32.7K 724 59
Whitney Houston is being forced to go out. A night out in Vegas. Her friend and family thinking it such a good idea, but the night turn into somethin...
3.3K 274 62
Everything has fallen apart. What was supposed to be forever has been cut short by the ultimatium Anthony was given. Rayna can't believe what has com...
61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...