Ticklish pleasures

By ticklelover3

Jennifer, a young ambitious and totally cute fetishist, has just turned 18 and is looking for someone to shar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

4.4K 18 1
By ticklelover3

I groan groggily as I open my eyes, blinking the sting out of my eyes as I sit up, almost feelings as though someone poked me right in the eye. I roll over and rub at my eyes, both of them watering softly and washing out the sting before finally stopping. I wipe the wetness from my eyelids and cheeks and sit up a bit, eying my surroundings through blurred vision as I continue to struggle to wake myself up. I look around slowly. It's dark. Very dark. But I recognize the few candles littered about the room and realize where I am. I hear a groan beside me and my heart stops for just a moment as I look over to see Cynthia curled up right beside me, mumbling incoherently in her sleep.

I breathe slowly and look her over, her small pale form mostly covered by the red sheets, the only thing visible is her shoulders and above, black hair draped around her face and spread out on her pillow in a wild mess. I chuckle softly but quickly hush myself as she stirs, rolling over to me and smiling in her sleep. She looks almost cute... When she's not being cruel. I sit up and curl with my knees to my chest for a moment, simply gazing down at her calmly until she's settled. I sigh gently and look around again, the only light visible is a small sliver of white light underneath the door. Although the light is little, it's more than enough to help my eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. I glance over at her once more before slowly creeping myself up and out of the bed.

I flinch harshly when I hear the bed creak beneath the movement of my weight and look over to Cynthia, holding my chest with relief when I see her eyes still closed. I keep slowly inching more and more out of the bed, climbing out of it tiredly. I stumble a little and struggle not to fall over into the dresser beside the bed. My legs are like jelly and my body aching terribly, the actions of earlier leaving my body tender and aching. I glance over at the clock on the wall and barely manage to make out the time. 5:34. I take a step forward and gasp as my foot catches on something and I start to fall forward, but I manage to stop myself before I fall over. I glance down to the floor and my eyes widen, a broad grin forming on my face as I see the cause of my trip. On the floor right next to Cynthia's body suit, lay my own clothing.

My stomach flutters happily yet nervously as I reach down and pick my clothes up. I glance back to Cynthia once more and bite my lip with a grin as I see she's still asleep. I don't dare sit on the bed, so I instead lean over sliding my legs into the holes and pulling up my pants. I couldn't find my panties so I figured commando was the best way to go. I then take my shirt and lift it up, pulling it down on my head and sliding my arms into the holes. I hold my breath and slowly start to make my way against the cold black floor, taking my time and glancing back every once in a while as I make my way to the door. I grin again, successfully making my way all the way to the door and grab the handle, slowly turning it and pulling it open quickly, fast enough that it doesn't squeak but just slow enough that it doesn't open the whole way.

I make my way out into the hallway and slowly close the door behind me, thankful as I turn the handle and shut it, closing the door with a very faint click. I let out the breath I'm holding and look around. The hallway is rather bright compared to the darkened bedroom, but it's still dim enough that it doesn't really bother my eyes. I quickly adjust to the change in light and look up and down the long empty hallway. I stick close up against the wall, making use of what little shadow I can find as my bare feet pat softly against the hard floor. I reach the corner and start to turn but the sound of a loud squeal makes me stop. I duck back around the corner and peer around.

There, hanging by her wrists from the end of a long rope, is that girl from earlier. Tabitha I'm pretty sure her name is. Standing on either side of her is Karin and Sienna, their hands practically all over the girl as she twists and squirms around in mid air. Her ankles are tied together and her toes are tied to a hook in the floor, said hook being the only thing keeping her from swinging around to escape from their invading fingers. I feel my stomach churn softly, whether in disgust or jealousy, I'm not sure. Honestly probably a bit of both.

As much as I hate to stand and watch, I can't very well sneak past with Karin facing right toward the hallway. I take a sit on my knees and keep an eye on them, swallowing hard to keep myself from vomiting as she thrashes around, though stretched out and tied as she is there's no hope of escape for her.

"Ahahaaha! Nohoho plehehehease staahahahaap! Ahaha no not my armpits! Please please NOHOHO! AHAHAHA!" She squirms around, tugging hard on her arms and trying to pull them down to protect herself as Sienna's fingers attack her soft armpits. Karin's hands are focused on her soft breasts and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to relax myself as I feel a soft tingle between my legs as I watch her helpless squirming. A part of me envies her and her body with both sets of long sharp nails on her body, but a remembrance of what happened earlier shakes those thoughts from my head.

Karin looks up at Tabitha and I quickly make my way to the other side of the doorway. I tuck myself into the shadows again and sigh with relief until I hear the sound of heels coming from the way I came from. My heart stops and I quickly dash into the nearest room, ducking into it and peering around the corner to see a very angry Cynthia storming down the hallway. She turns into the other room and I quickly follow behind her, stopping at the doorway and staring around the corner.

"Sienna! Karin! We have a problem. Jennifer has disappeared!" She storms over to them and they both quickly turn their attention to her and Tabitha lets out a deep, long sigh of relief. I can see the sweat dripping down her face. I wonder how long they've had the poor girl strung up like that. I shake it off and look back up at them"

"What!? Are you sure? Maybe Anjennica took her back to her room?" Karin replies, eyebrows furrowed worriedly. I gulp softly as I see Cynthia's hands clench into fists. Karin flinches and backs up.

"Yes, Karin, and maybe Annie took Jennifer's clothing with her as well."  She crosses her arms and I gulp softly, ducking back more behind the wall. I hear Karin gasp and hold my breath, but I sigh when I hear her speak. 

"W-well there's no way she could have gotten far. You've only been asleep for an hour!" I peek back around the corner and look up at Cynthia. She definitely doesn't look happy and I whimper softly, though apparently not quietly enough. She whirls around and my eyes lock on hers for just a second until I realize she's looking right at me before I jump up and take off down the hall. 

"There she goes!" I feel my heart stop and I start running faster, clutching my chest and whimpering. I'm not sure where I'm going but I know I have to get away. I look behind me and sigh relieved to see no one there... Until I wind up running right into someone. "Where do you think you're going, little one?" Cynthia looms over me and I gulp softly, quickly standing myself up.

I back up slowly and force myself up against the wall. She reaches out to grab me and I quickly pull myself away and run around her, taking off again and ducking around the corner. I breathe heavily and cling to my side, the running causing my side to cramp. I get to the point I can't run anymore and duck into a shadowed corner, clinging to my side and trying to quietly catch my breath. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall. I just realized I don't even know where to go to get out...

I groan softly and consider giving myself in...But.... I didn't even do anything wrong the night before and the amount of torture she put me through was beyond unbearable, as good as it felt. I curl up in a ball and consider heading back, but I shake my head and stand up, terrified of what Cunt-thia would do if she got her vicious claws on me.

I start to make my way through the hallway searching for the door when I hear a sudden crash around the corner down the hallway. I rush toward the sound and gasp a bit as I curl up against the wall again. Several tall, muscular men with what appeared to be swords and stakes on their belts. I press myself flat against the hard surface of the wall, looking over at them curiously as they spread out, one group going down one hall, the other coming down the hall I was in. I hold my breath and wait anxiously for them to pass, then quickly make a bee-line for the door. I dash my way outside and take in a long, deep breath of fresh air. The smell of water and grass entering my nose as I lean back dramatically with my breath. I start to make my way down the pathway when I suddenly freeze.

The thought of all those girls in there, possibly going to get caught up in the crossfire between the vampire bitches and those, who I would assume to be hunters. I groan softly and rush my way back inside, dashing down the hall back to the room they were in. I freeze in the doorway as I see they have all three of the vampires backed into the corner.... And back behind them is the girl from earlier.

'If the vamps move and he lunges at them, that girl is gonna get hurt.' I look around and groan, realizing there's no other option I barge in, stomping loudly and stopping right behind the three men. "Hey, fucktards!" I shout out. They whirl around and hold their swords at the ready and I just roll my eyes. "Relax, assholes, I'm not a freak."

I practically feel the hate radiating from Cynthia as she glares at me and I shudder a little before focusing back on the men. "Step away and no one will get hurt." The middle man, a big, burly guy with huge arm muscles, almost Marine like, steps forward. He towers over me by at least a foot, but I'm not intimidated.

"Anyone who sides with the blood-suckers is our enemy. I suggest you just back off now." he practically growls. I shiver a bit but I don't back down. He steps forward again and I restrain myself from taking a step back, staying tall against him.

"You think I'm siding with them? Have you noticed that I'm the only person in this room, excluding you three, that's dressed? I was just leaving but I couldn't just leave these girls to a bunch of big, strong, forceful men. It's the kind of scenario that just screams "rape" to me. I don't know why." I cross my arms and look at him straight in the eye.

"Why you little bitch." He pulls his sword and puts it to my throat. I look him right in the eye and with a twitch of my neck, the sword flies from his hands. He looks at me in shock and I give him a smirk. I step back from him and flick my wrist, sending him flying back into his two comrades. They land on the floor and I reach down to pick  up his sword, swinging it around between my fingers as I stand in front of him, holding the sword.

"Who's the little bitch now, fuckboy?" I grin smugly and step forward, causing him to scramble to his feet and reach for the stake in his belt. I laugh softly and with another flick of my hand the stake flies from his grip. "You haven't learned have you? Get the fuck outta here!" All three guys scramble to their feet and take off running back down the hallway where they came from. I smirk proudly and the three stooges get away from the wall. I see Cynthia start to approach me angrily and I quickly hold my hands up. "Woah woah, hey! There's still more guys. I think they went to find the girls. I gotta go, bye!"

I turn around and take off running, a string of curse words echo in the hallway behind me. I make my way around the corner, following the hallway that the other group had taken and finally coming across the rest of the group. But these ones are quite a bit more scrawny than the others. I see one of them attacking one of the doors to the room, the sound of terrified screaming coming from the other side. I grab him by the back of his collar and hold the sword to his throat, causing the others to freeze and look at me. I smirk and let out a deep, dark chuckle.

"Listen here, boys. You're going to take your scrawny asses out of here and follow your buff buddies back home with your tail between your legs." They all continue to stare at me, their eyes wide. I grin a bit as the other two dart off and let go of the third. He turns to look at me then quickly whirls back around, taking off after his companions. I scoff softly and grin. "Lame. I thought they'd put up a better fight than that. Guess I'm just too much for them."

"Oh is that so?" My heart drops to my stomach as I hear the voice behind me say. I start to take off but I feel myself getting pulled back into a strong pair of arms. My arms are held behind me and I feel a sharp sting in my neck, knowing immediately who did it and what it was. I look over to Karin and she gives me a sorrowful frown as I slowly start to pass out, my world going black.

I wake up a short while later, trying to reach my arms up to stretch, but I find my wrists to be locked again, connected to my spread ankles and my collar attached to them with a chain. I sigh a little, my position strange, yet comfortable as my head is rested back against a soft, cushioned headrest. I shiver softly and groan expectantly, my eyes drifting down to see my body stripped. "Fucking fantastic. I save their asses from a bunch of killers and this is how they repay me?" I sigh and glare at the wall, shouting out. "Fine, fuck you too! I should have left your asses to die!"

"Calm down. You're hurting my ears." The thick, irish accent sends chills down my spine and causes goosebumps to rise on my skin. I look over and see Sienna with her face buried in what looks to be some sort of magazine full of bondage equipment. I lay my head back and close my eyes, sighing lightly as I try to relax. My head feels like it's throbbing. "Mistress, she's awake."

I groan a bit and throw a glare at her, but her face is buried into her magazine. The door to the room opens and I look away, feeling Cynthia's eyes burning holes into my head as she walks in. I hear her shoes suddenly stop clicking on the floor and I hold my breath, feeling a hand touch itself to my belly and stroking it softly. I whimper and try to move away, but my awkward position makes it impossible. "Don't think we aren't grateful..." she purrs quietly into my ear. I shiver softly and the stroking stops as she presses herself into me. "But you still tried to leave and that won't go unpunished...." I groaned softly as her nails dragged over my sensitive, soft belly, wiggling a little in my bonds.

"I-I wasn't going to leave... I-I was looking for the bathroom and I didn't wanna walk around naked so I put my clothes on." I bite my lip as I finish speaking, her nails reaching up under my arms and scratching at my armpits, making me shriek and jerk suddenly with laughter, writhing back and forth. "AHAHAHAA! NOHO PLEHEHEHEASE!"

I hear her chuckle and I blush hard, squirming more as I try to arch forward to protect my stomach. I can't move at all, however and my helplessness just makes me feel all the more ticklish. I groan between laughter, struggling desperately to escape. "You really think I'm going to believe that?" she growls. "You even told those hunters you were trying to leave.... You can't just change your story..." her nails make their way down my ribs, over my sides, then inward toward my stomach, teasing and scratching the soft skin of my belly and  slipping a finger into my bellybutton, teasing and swirling it around.

I feel a bit relieved at the fact I haven't been drilled with questions about what happened, but my relief quickly returns to terror as she moves her hands down to my inner thighs, scratching and stroking her nails against my inner thighs. I squeal and tug hard on my thighs, just noticing the bindings around my knees forcing my legs to stay apart. I lean my head back and giggle loudly, wiggling my legs what little bit I can and trying to pull myself away, though my bonds hold fast and I'm unable to move even barely an inch. I bite my lip hard and shake my head back and forth as she gets closer to my sweetness, totally shaved and exposed to her tickling fingers.

"Nononono! Please! I-I'm sorry! I won't try to run again, I swear!" I whimper, her fingers lightly running up and down my soft lips. I look down at her and she smirks softly, her fingers creeping up over my belly as she stands up to kiss me. My eyes widen and I blush softly, but I slowly close my eyes and relax into the warmth of her lips. I feel her warm, wet tongue drag across my mouth and slightly prod between them and I slowly open my mouth for her, welcoming her warm muscle as she rubs it against mine. I close my eyes, relaxed as her fingers trail down between my lower lips as she kisses me.

I whimper lightly against her mouth and lift my hips what little I can and press myself into her hand. she quickly pulls her hand back and removes her lips from mine, darting her head down into the crook of my neck and burying her fangs deep into my flesh. I gasp and jerk in my bonds, leaning my head back into the headrest behind me, arching my back as a wave of painful pleasure shoots through my body. I couldn't so much as moan, my body completely in shock from the sudden bite. I feel her fingers curl in my hair and I melt from her touch as she strokes my scalp with her fingertips.

It's a good minute or so before she finally releases me, and I let out a short, disappointed groan as she does. I close my eyes and take a moment to catch my breath, swallowing hard as I feel the warm, sticky liquid run down my neck and over my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly and my gaze is met with Cynthia's. She smirks up at me and tucks my short red hair behind my ears before giving me a soft kiss to the cheek. "I think you've learned your lesson.... But just in case you haven't..." she turns around and waves to me as she heads out the door, glancing smugly over her shoulder. "You'll be staying in Sienna's room tonight."

My eyes widen and I look up to Sienna, who gazes after Cynthia with an equally surprised look. I then turn back to Cynthia. "W-wait! You can't be serious!? There's no way in hell I'm spending the night with her! I'll be dead by morning!"

Cynthia froze in her tracks and I heard her chuckle softly as she turned around. I whimper softly as she approaches me, her fingers playing with her hair as she stands in front of me. Her hand reaches up and strokes my cheek with a thumb. "Aww, she really isn't that bad, once she gets to know you, sweetheart. I wouldn't be leaving you with her if I thought she was going to hurt you. I promise, if she tries anything I'll personally punish her for it, pumpkin. Does that make you feel better?"

I can't help but laugh and grin down at her. "Yeah. A little." She smirks up at me and leans up to kiss my forehead before turning around and walking out of the door. I hear her heels clicking down the hallway as she makes her way to her room. I turn my head to look at Sienna and she glances back to me with a smirk. She comes up close to me and I squeal softly as I feel her fingers prodding into my belly. "Oh you don't have to worry about a thing, my dear. I assure you the only thing that will be hurting you is your belly from laughing so hard." She grins up at me, her fingers digging and squirming in my belly.

It's another hour before I'm finally released and Sienna grabs a firm hold onto my collar. I whimper softly as I stumble behind her as she pulls me down the hallway into her room. She takes me to the door, grabbing a hold of me around the waist and putting her other hand over my eyes. I feel her hot breath on my ear as she holds me to her and a soft purr in her voice as she speaks. "You're in for a very, very long night tonight, my dear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...