Still With You // JJK FF //

By Felisca_sr

Eat on time, Do not keep playing video games all night, take proper sleep and take care of yourself," Y/n sai... More

Author's Note ‼️
❄️1.Cast of the Story.❄️
❄️2.The Rainy Day (Prologue)❄️
❄️3.An Ordinary Day In Bali ❄️
❄4.A Busy Day ❄
❄5. Seoul Anneyong!❄
❄6. Welcome to Apobangpo❄
❄7. An Ordinary Day In Seoul❄
❄8. Uli Cheos Mannam❄
❄9. One of those days❄
❄10. Fleeting Moments❄
❄11. Shall we hangout?❄
❄12. Concerned Apobangpo❄
❄13. Infatuation it is!❄
❄️14. Apobangpo On Mission❄️
❄️15. Third wheel who?❄️
❄️16. Who is on the grill?❄️
❄️17. Struggling Bunny Part 1❄️
❄️18. Struggling Bunny Part 2❄️
❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️
❄️20. Him & I❄️
❄️21. One step closer❄️
❄️22. Fest SNU❄️
❄️23. Bangtan Sonyeondan❄️
❄️24. The Performers❄️
❄️25. Are we a Thing?❄️
💖 Author's Note💖
💖 Author's Note 💖
❄️26.Declared and warned❄️
❄️27. Wedding Shenanigans❄️
❄️28. Pool Karaoke❄️
❄️29. The Soulmate Theory❄️
❄️30.I love you 3000❄️
❄️31. The Memory Lane ❄️
❄️33. Welcome to the Treehouse Terrace❄️
❄️34. Tto manna neyo❄️
❄️35.A chaotic day in Bali❄️
❄️36. Collision of Paths❄️
❄️37.Rays of Sunshine❄️
❄️38. Near Yet apart❄️
❄️39. Affection and hopes❄️
❄️40. The Us!❄️
❄️41. The Night We Unite- Part 1❄️
❄️41. The Night we unite- Part -2❄️

❄️32. Unwished-for-shock❄️

125 22 15
By Felisca_sr

Taehyung's POV

"Argghh my back hurts" Namjoon hyung said stretching his arms as wide as a giraffe's neck. "Gosh this stretch of the area is a little scanty, let's go with the Tennis court here." I said yawning away.

As the head architect, I found myself in the midst of resort chaos, attempting to allocate the last few spots in our construction puzzle. The water park, beach bar, and admin office were all neatly sorted, but a few areas still danced on the edge of indecision. Of course, our prime selling point was the proximity to the sea, the ultimate VIP guest at our resort.

"Tae, let's call it a day; the sun's throwing a party, and I can't risk my god-like face melting away," Jin hyung declared, his concern for his own visage reaching legendary heights. "A sunscreen is what you need." I said with a doting side eye.

"Mr. Lee You will be staying at the worker's dorm?" "Yes Mr. Jeon, I have already set my luggage." Mr. Lee answered the emotionless, blank face dork that goes by the name Jungkook. The fucker was trying to wrap up the whole thing as soon as possible, as a result the Architecture Maestro that is me, was on a drill.

"Sir, You all will be staying nearby?" Mr. Lee asked us and we all looked towards Namjoon hyung. "Uh, nope, Mr. Lee. We're actually on a break and will catch up with you in a month," Hyung replied, giving his neck a little rub. Yeah, we were basically winging it without a solid plan. Why, you wonder?

Why, you wonder? Well, we were yearning for a total hands-off, Bangtan-style escapade, so we decided to make the trip deliberately unplanned. That was the grand plan. For the past three years, we've been everything but a bunch of workaholic robots. Kook, poor guy, was practically the living dead. Sure, the rest of us had our significant others to keep us warm, but for him, it was a different story. Y/n's absence had driven him to point blanck.

So, this trip was our escape, to a better mind frame and to find bubbles. The constant fear at back of our heads was eating us. Yoongi Hyung was constantly on his laptop. I could only hope we found something.

Our actions may appear erratic to outsiders, but how could they not be? She is, was, and will always be family - the one for Kook, and we all acknowledge that truth. As his brothers and closest confidants, one might argue that our role should be guiding him towards moving forward. However, our conviction lies in a different direction. We won't simply urge him to move on; instead, we are determined to find her, to reunite them so they can carve out the best lives for themselves.

Hoseok's POV

It was 2:30 in the noon and we all were running for a maximum of three hours of sleep. Our flight was 12 hours long and FYI we did not fly commercial. It was the seven of us in a closed space with no office work and we were all dozing off like anything.

In a way I think it was our only escape from the real life shit. We allways burried ourselves with the office work for the past three years and Kook was living a double life all the way. A business tycoon in the daylight and a drunkard by midnight. Etta needed us and we had to give it our all, to be the best Republic of Korea can give to the world.

We were heading back from the construction site of our much awaited project this year. The location was supreme and virgin, it was along the coast of Manta Point.

The beach was calling out to me to be honest. It was a beautiful view where the hills met the sea.

We were currently in Penida Island a suburb of the Bali island. The suburb island was an active tourist spot but lacked premium services, and that's where we hit the nail.

The construction was already in full swing, and today Taehyung wrapped up the final pitch plan as soon as we rolled into the scene. Mr. Hunky Dory was dead set on getting to the location pronto, all in the name of wrapping up the job ASAP and hitting chill mode. And guess what? Mission accomplished. We touched down in Bali at a ridiculous 4 in the morning, got whisked off to Manta Point, and found our crew all prepped and ready to roll.

"Tae, the layout maps...here" Jimin said handing him his map canvas and scales set. "NamJoon Hyung I will complete the Rhino 3d print of the beach suites at the hotel." "Whatever suits you bro ?" Namjoon said chugging down a can of sprite. Damn it! I need one too.

"Then we set to move?" Jin hyung asked to which Tae gave a thumbs up. Finally!!!

"I will be driving.." Jin hyung yelled running over to the driver's seat, like the car enthusiast he was. "Nice choice of car." Jimin said throwing over the keys to the royal black Toyota Alphard Transformer standing right on the beach hill end. "Jungkook you want to navigate?" "No Hyung, I have a headache I will sit at the back." Jin hyung nodded to that, but I could see the worry etched on his face.

"Jungkook, we will find her but you gotta get rid of the headaches or else she might choke with you shit load of Hibiscus oil." Yoongi hyung said ruffling the maknae's hair to which a beautiful smile surfaced on his face.

"She has it, if she wants hyung. Anything." He said staring at the crashing waves.

At the Guest House

Irene POV

"Bun finish your fruits and then you can go with Uncle Aung to play Okay." I said putting some berries onto, his Tom and jerry Bowl. "Imi, you knauw Tom Lobhes milkh, I alcho Like Milkh." He said taking a sip from his 'jerry drawn all over' sipper. The boy was obsessed with Tom and Jerry.

"Bub You should, put the seeds aside after eating the fruit." Aung instructed popping one berry into his mouth. "I knauw Aungie, stawp steeling my bellies." Sannie said with pout highlighting his mole on the lower lips. He resembled his father way too much.

"Imi, let's go and watal Greeny." Jiah said making a grabby hands at me. It was a regular friday and we all were all over the place. Our batch of guests had just departed, only a few were left.

"Greeny will glow up if I watal him daily, isin't itch Imi?" Bub asked looking at her pink watercup for her pet Aloe vera Plant. "Yes and it will get big and help you and protect you by improving your health." I said kissing her chubby cheeks. "Oh Yay!" She fisted her baby fist into the air getting excited.

"Kak, Mr. Fredlekie is asking for a pair of Rain Boots, can't say with a fool that the weather is making of us."

"Umm...we are out of stock right now, Miss Elis and her fiance have taken a pair and Mrs Kim has taken the rest of the four pair for god knows what." That woman, I might end up killing her one of these days.

"Take mine, it's lounging in our living room, the right drawer across from the dining table," Y/n deadpanned with her classic resting-bitch-face mode. Did not know, rain boots came with a side of attitude.

She has been behaving like this with me, since a week now. Fine I accept, I shouldn't have mentioned the forbidden, but It broke my heart when Jiah came running to me saying she would never get to go to Color box. Color box was her version of play school, as the one Aera goes, it is a cozy building with lot of colors. Jiah was very fascinated by the building as we once went there to pick Aera up. She was Sehun and Dahyun's five year old daughter.

When I asked her why she thought that way, she told me Aera mentioned how kids without dads can't go to school or make friends. I guess Aera really takes after her grandmother.

I had to console my crying baby infront of me. So I did, what a sane adult should do, told her father was working overseas and he sent them lots of love every year and will come soon to meet them. It was a good excuse for the time being. But I did not think, it would blow up on my face, hurting Y/n meanwhile.

I took Jiah to water Greeny and then set her down, so she could go and join her brother and Aung to play. I will have to have a conversation with Y/n.

Approaching her, I found Y/n lost in thought, gazing blankly from the kitchen counter towards Miss Elis and her fiance, who was tenderly tying her shoes. The expression on Y/n's face struck a chord deep within me, a sinking feeling in my heart. It was that look when you harbor wild fantasies, yet deep down, you acknowledge they're leagues beyond your reach. That kind of look, and I hated it. Hated it because, for her, the prospect of finding love again seemed utterly impossible. I mean, seriously. It's all talk because I know how deeply she's still in love with that darned ex of hers. That guy's probably sipping mimosas on some remote corner of a Hawaiian island, for all we know. Unconsciously, my face twisted into a scowl, the pain of her unspoken struggle etched on both our hearts.

"How long are you going to give me that attitude." I said passing her the eggs. "What did I do?" She said acting all cool. "Look I shouldn't have told the kids but, you tell me can your resist those little bundle of joy when they cry and wail their hearts out. No right? So I just did what I found to fit the situation, at most."

"I understand, Eonnie. It's just that I'm scared. What if they start asking questions and get all excited about their father? What will I do?" she exclaimed, dropping her knife and rubbing her forehead. It shattered me to see her wilted and fatigued like this. This wasn't what a 24-year-old should be dealing with. She should have been chasing dreams and enjoying life. I blamed myself for it all in the past. Maybe if I had stopped her from getting involved with all those 'as rich as it gets' people.

I draw in a heavy breath and hug her. Just like I used to when she would comeback from school all beaten up and tired. She has had enough in this lifetime. "It will turnout all okay, let them grow a bit. We will make them understand and I know they will." I said rubbing her back. I could feel her crossing her fingers. A thing she does when she wants to wish.

"Kak what are we having for dinner today?" Pratam came skipping into the Kitchen. "All you do is eat Pratam." I said glaring at the said man, pulling away from Y/n making her chuckle to our banter. "What do you want to eat ?" Y/n asked setting the sauce pan to make some coffee.

"Kak please make some Mak-guk-su. Your native dish, I saw on the net it is quite tasty." Y/n's smile dropped hearing the dish name. She nodded with a fake smile and started chopping the vegetables.

It was now six in the evening, and I was down with a bad throat and runny nose. I think It was due to getting recklessly rained on, while saving little Aera's pet cat, from the flooded lake. Ugh life sucks and I am no where near getting used to it.

I was busy cussing my life, when Bethari came rushing inside, "Kak, we have guests" she said getting all giddy. "Wow, Bethari you seem as happy as the friday sale at veggie market." "Kak, we have seven of them, and they are super handsome!!" she said curling her loose hair strand with her index finger. I chuckled at her excitement.

I headed towards the reception area to greet our new guests. I could see Joyo and Pratam, inviting them in. The moment my eyes fell, on the first man that entered behind Joyo, A guff of air was squeezed in by me.

Wow

Seriously?

No Seriously? F*ck my life.

Please vote and comment 🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey lovelies Here is another update, hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
168K 7.2K 101
She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyone left her and made her feel UNLOVABLE...
12.9K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
58.8K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...