Falling for Her Boss Again

By LoveLiveLust

Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard... More

Author's Note
Early reads on Patreon and Ink*tt
1. First Kiss
2. More Kisses
3. A date with Larry
4. The Waiting Game
5. Family surprise
6. Boss Boyfriend
7. Family Dinner
8. Realization
9. Back at work
10. Casual Thing
11. Boss's Irritation
12. Rejection
13. First time
14. Spoiled
15. Familiar feel
16. Anxiety
17. Coming home
18. Bear hug
19. Ambushed
20. Support
21. Coming home
23. Domesticity
24. Sunday Moment
25. Office gossip
26. Confrontation
27. Impromptu meeting
28. Facing truth
29. Crumbling down
30. Coping
31. Unsuspected surprise
32. Running
33. Grandparents
34. Rinse and repeat
35. Welcoming Julian
36. New Friend

22. Heavy petting

107 3 0
By LoveLiveLust

Gemma

"Thank you, Gemma. I love you."

I almost drop my phone when he says it. Stop it, Gemma. I scold myself for wanting what he just says to be true. I know I am already in love with him, but I refrain from telling him that I love him back. The man is sick. Oh God...I hope this is not one of those things people confess before they die.

Fuck...why am I thinking about stupid things when I need to call Dr. Wagner and get to his place quickly. I take a deep breath and quickly scan my phone for his number and when I find it I hurriedly make an appointment for a house call. Thankfully he is available for a visitation after telling him Larry's symptoms.

However, I don't know how right the symptoms are because Larry is not doing good. But I told the doctor that he was probably overworked and barely rested.

Okay, now to tell Dad that I'm leaving. I pack my bags but leave them in my room, before walking down the stairs.

"Dad, Larry won't make it to brunch. I just set up an appointment for his doctor for a house call. I need to go to him and see if I can help him."

"Is he okay? Do you need me to come with you?" Dad goes into parent mode which makes me smile at him.

"I love you, Dad, but I think he's okay. I already called his doctor for a house visit. I don't think he'll be needing the ER but I'll get them there if he needs to." I hug Dad and Edwin before heading up to my room to go and get my bags. "Thank you, Dad, Edwin. This has been a very lovely couple of days."

When I finally arrived at Larry's penthouse Dr. Wagner was already there and I let him in with my key fob and access code. Yeah. This is my work key, the one Larry gave for emergencies since I'm his PA. It felt wrong to use it since I'm now also his lover, but the emergency status still stands. So yeah...

"Please, come in. I'm going to check if he's ready for you." I hurriedly usher the man inside the penthouse before going straight to his master bedroom, after knocking.

"Gemma, am I dead yet?"

I chuckle, I know I shouldn't, but Larry always tends to be a bit dramatic.

"Not yet, Dr. Wargner is here. Let me move this bin and let him in. Okay?"

"Mm...okay, thank you." He mumbles and I swiftly move the bin and then grab him a damp towel, trying to freshen him up a bit, making him feel better.

I kiss his temple, before getting Dr. Wagner to see him. I am about to leave him so he can talk privately with his doctor when he tells me to stay. So I stayed by his side while the doctor examined him. It looks like a standard check of blood pressure and heartbeat before he helps him to sit while asking him questions. Dr. Wagner looks into his ears, checking his balance and asking him more questions.

"Well, Mr. Richardson,"

"Larry, please,"

"Larry, I'm going to prescribe you some medications to relieve the headache. But this is your vertigo. We had this talk before yes?"

Larry nods and already looks like he is guilty of something.

"Work less, stress less, yada yada ya..." My boyfriend grumbled while his doctor shook his head and wrote down his prescription.

"Gemma, I assume that you will help him with this prescription?"

"Yes, Dr. Wagner."

"Good, I'll email you his dietary restriction until he feels better. Basically no coffee, very limited salt intake and nothing high on MSG, no canned foods, salad dressings, processed meat, also no alcohol,"

"Oh God, you're going to starve me to death aren't you?"

Dr. Wagner laughs softly and pats Larry's shoulder telling him to lay down and rest. "Again, take a couple of days off work, rest, and keep the lighting on low. You've done the Epley maneuver before, but I'll send it again to Gemma's email so she can help you with it."

I am glad that the symptoms are treatable easily, I'm not looking forward to waiting on my guy, worrying about him in a hospital. I escort the kind doctor until he gets in the elevator, then I go back to Larry's side asking if he needs help to refresh himself.

"Are you telling me that I stink?"

"Oh wow, you are cranky when you're sick." I sit on his bedside and touch his cheek. "I miss you."

"Okay I want to kiss you, but I need to brush my teeth first." I laugh and kiss his forehead before slowly helping him up.

"Mm...this is not going to be sexy at all." He grumbled to himself.

"Larry, you're sick. Stop being whiny and let me help you, so you can kiss me."

"Promise?"

"You want to spit and shake on it?" I dare him with a big grin on my face, making him roll his eyes at me. The man does not represent his CEO persona, instead, he looks like a laid-back college brat in pain.

I laugh before continuing to help him up. He manages to walk by himself while I make sure he doesn't abruptly get dizzy again. He closes the bathroom door behind him as I tell him to yell out when he needs help. Not sure if I have the strength to burst in there when he does need me. I just hope he didn't lock the lock behind him.

I sit on his bed and catch up on my work emails while waiting for him to do his thing. I'm not sure how many minutes had passed when he eventually walked out of his bathroom in just a towel hanging lowly showing off his hotness making me bite my lip.

"Get dressed, I'm not calling Dr. Wagner again." I huff, trying to shake his sexiness from my foggy brain. I kid you not, the grown adult stomps his way to his walk-in closet, shuffling some clothes, before walking out fully dressed in his grey sweatpants and sleep shirt. Ugh...I can't believe he still looks delectable while fully clothed.

"You need to stop looking at me like that, Gemma, I'm still sick," Larry says while looking smug at me. I swear I'd tackle him if I am not concerned about his wellbeing.

"I'm going to make you some soup and toast. You need to eat. I'll get your driver to pick up your prescriptions." I get up and wait for him to get back into his bed, tucking him in, before giving him a kiss that he deepens telling me that he misses me too.

Two hours later he was fed and had taken his pills. We snuggle in front of the TV watching some detective movie. "Feeling better?"

"Now that you're here, yes... absolutely."

"Such a player." I scoff and slap his chest playfully. By chest I mean like his really defines pectoral muscles. Nghh...

"Not when I'm with you."

Argh...he always seems to know how to play with his words. But then, he did mumble that he loved me before.

"You should cut down the flirt. You are not allowed sex, you asked Dr. Wagner remember?"

"He replied and I quote, no strenuous activity, so I'd assume kissing and heavy petting are okay." He answers in defiance.

I have to laugh at that one for sure. "Oh my God, you're incorrigible."

"So that's a yes?" He asks but then ever so quickly, he pulls me easily on top of his lap.

"Nothing strenuous," he pulls me down, our lips meet, and his fingers get busy unclasping my bra a second before he reaches for my top and makes me half-naked in record time. Wow...okay.

"Damn, you're fast." He doesn't let me talk when his hand reaches for my nape, pulling me down for another hot sexy kiss. I am moaning his name when his other hand moves to my hip, sensually moving me to grind his crotch. He moans my name when I feel him getting harder.

"We're not doing this, stop it, Larry. You can get sick again." I remind him, but then his lips are on mine making me lose my words all over again.

Damn...why does this feel so damn good.

"Play with yourself then, I want to watch."

My face heats in seconds. Don't get me wrong I've masturbated but never in front of anyone. I want to say no but he already unbuttoned my jeans and peeled me to my panties. Damn it...how does he manage to do this to me so easily.

"See you're already wet, it'll be easier. Come on. I'm sick. You need to make me all better."

"Larry! Not that kind of sick!" I scolded and the man grinned like a fool while feasting his eyes on my almost naked body. I feel awkward sitting on his lap but when he tugs off his shirt and sweatpants. It's my turn to shamelessly look at his perfectly gorgeous body.

"Will you lick it and make me feel better?"

Another laugh slips between my lips. Okay, that I can do, besides I am salivating for his sexy prominent bulge already. I even stop laughing when I get on my knees and press a kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Gemma, please..." I inhale his clean manly scent before taking out his cock and slipping his thickness passed my lips. "Oh fuck..." The man curses when I start bobbing up and down, his hand moving to discard his boxer shorts and I am presented with a very naked boyfriend with his cock inside my mouth. Again.

"Take off your panties, slip your fingers, and play with yourself."

I moan louder after I get myself excited about touching myself. I never knew it'll feel so damn good while playing with his dick shoved deep in my throat.

"I'm coming baby, you gotta stop if you don't want to..." Larry always says it, he always announces that he is close. But I've always looked up and him and winked, he should know our routine by now. And as per our usual ways, he comes down my throat seconds later.

But when suddenly my orgasm hits I moan with his cock in my mouth. He must be too sensitive when he swiftly pulls me to kneel on the sofa, my hands bracing my weight, holding myself up when his hands grab my buttcheeks and push me close before his tongue tastes my pussy, devouring my arousal, and licking me clean.

When my knees feel like jelly, I slither down his side and snuggle his naked body to mine. "This is not heavy petting, Larry."

"No it's not, baby, but I feel a whole lot better." He kissed the top of my hair before covering our naked bodies with a throw blanket. It's so fluffy, and with his scent around me, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

"Sleep, beautiful. I miss you."

"Mhmm...I love you too." I mumble in my sleep and off to dreamland in seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
3.9K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
70K 3.3K 22
My eyes grew wide and his large hand clamped over my mouth before my lips could part... His lips hovered closely over my ear, shivers already running...