East Bound

By awapuhi

Being set up as an accessory to a crime Jace is caught between her old life & her new life. Everyone must pla... More

Introduction
Need To Know Basis
Paid Vacation
Can I Get A Lapdance
Happy Birthday Mr.President
Still Strangers
2 Actresses
The Trash Man Can
Baby Daddy Of A Hoodrat
Unravel Me
White Driver
Big East Not The Lil One
Other Side of the Game
Margaritas for 2
New Us
Ho'Duo
Bonbons
Fools Gold
Mamas Baby Daddys Maybe
Halloween Me.
Come Out At Night
Breaking & Entering
Can We Talk
Keep your Game Face
All for One
What Happens In Vegas
Wedding Day Blues
Am I The Drama?
Snooze
The Maury Show
Small World
Go Home Roger
Go Home Roger PRT 2
Get Cho Lick Back
Deleons Dilemma
Purple Wig Culprit
All for Charity
One Man Show
Digging up Bones
Kendras Dilemma
Look Up At It
Old Friend
Honeymoon Faze
Same Ol B*llsh!t
Aint No Party Like A Block Party
Aint No Party Like A Block Party prt 2
Consequences For All
I'll Be Seeing You
The Last Dinner
Day One
Daddy's Girl
Daddy's Girl prt 2
Dear in Headlights
Stuck
Light Skin Baby Daddy
One Call Away
Pumpkin Eater
Unsafe
Take Me Back
Home Sweet Home
I Love You
PART TWO IS POSTED💗💗

Figure It Out

242 17 3
By awapuhi

* JACE P.O.V.*

SAME DAY. STILL AT MIKAELS PLACE.

Mikael comes back through the front door with Deleon. East gets up from the couch to greet them. East daps up Mikael and hugs him. It warmed my heart to see.

East: I don't know how you did it but thank you M.

Mikael: Of course.

Deleon: JJJAAACCEEELLYYNNN!!!!!

Deleon runs up to me giving me a bear hug on the couch.

Jace: ugh don't call me that

We hug each other tight.

East: Alright alright back up. It's gonna take me awhile to not be so over protective.

We all laugh. The boys sit down and East sits next to me pulling me closer to him by the waist.

Deleon: So give me the details! I gotta tell Kendra the tea when I call her later!

Mikael: I need you to start hanging out with us more often cause everyday you sound more and more like Kendra.

We all laugh.

Jace: Mikael...I know I've said it already but you have no idea how much.... To see you actually waiting outside in that car you have no idea.

My voice cracks. Mikael nods his head saying "of course" with his eyes.

Jace: I'm sorry let me start from the beginning now that we are all here....Chris is still working under Don. Chris was there to look after me.

Deleon: Woah what the fuck

East: And you just now tellin me this??

Jace: Me and Mikael decided to wait till we got you all together.

East: What else did you and M decide together?

Deleon: Davey shut the fuck uuupppp. I'm tryna hear the story time.

Jace: Maybe we shouldn't talk about everything now.

Deleon: Nah nah Fuck him he just jealous. Start from the beginning when y'all met up with Don.

East growns uncomfortably.

Jace: Well this one (takes a glance at East) made me think me & Mrs.B we're going away together somewhere but we ended up meeting Don on some random ass road and his security dragged my ass in the car.

Deleon: Dragged you!?

Jace: They injected me with something to make me knock out instantly.

Deleons mouth drops & Mikael chuckles.

East: Okayy next scene.

East says getting annoyed.

Jace: It's not really much to tell. In the beginning Don was home a lot. We watched movies and cooked together. Reminded me a lot of East, I could see why my mom fell for him. We got into it a couple times but

I shrug.

East: About what?

Jace: You....and my mom.

Deleon: When did Chris come in the picture??

Jace: Maybe a little after a month. Don started taking business trips and I guess he thought Chris was the perfect baby sitter.

Mikael: TUH

MIKAEL rolls his eyes.

Deleon: Are you good?? Having a nigga like that watching over you??

I look down and pick at my nails almost nervously.

Jace: Chris was..

I try to think of the words. I could feel East sit up in his seat.

Jace: Chris was Chris. He was a dick, he was arrogant, talked his shit. Annoying as fuck sometimes but..he looked after me.

Mikael & Deleons eyes shift to East already knowing he didn't like the sound of that.

Jace: He made sure I ate, made sure I got some sun.

East: Like a dog?

Mikael & Deleon damn near gasp at East's response.

Jace: He consoled me when Don had pictures of yo DICK IN THAT BITCHES MOUTH!

I shot up out my seat and swiftly swung my hand back swatting East across his face. Before my hand could come back to me Deleon snatched me by my arm and bringing me to the other side with him. East stood up & we all stood there in silent.

I didn't realize how angry I was till East KEPT making slick ass remarks as if he's so much better.

Jace: Don wanted me to leave you. He kept saying little shit about what a real husband is and what a real husband does but I didn't know what he was talking about. Don had different pictures of you and her and sent them to Chris-

East: So you let Chris dirty Mack you up??

Jace: HE DIDNT SHOW ME!

I try to calm down.

Jace: He didn't want to show me..

Deleon had his arms wrapped around me back to chest and I just cried.

Jace: And you wonder why Joie think she got so much power you keep fuckin her!

East: We were separated!

Jace: SO! I WASNT FUCKIN-

East: You wasn't fuckin on the cop!?

Jace: NO STUPID!

Stupid was a childish insult but damn it felt good. Cause he is stupid. How many times did I have to say I wasn't fuckin on Kobe.

Mikael: Let's talk about this later y'all

Jace: Nah we gone talk about it now....the manhunt for Chris is done.

Deleon let's me go.

Deleon: What?

Jace: The plan to kill Chris is done.

Deleon: Jace- wh- look I don't care whether Chris lives or dies but...Kendra? I don't know how she's gonna feel about this. What if he comes back & kills one of us?

Jace: He won't.

East slowly walks up on me and Deleon puts his hand up in front of us to keep East back. East looked angry but suspicious.

East: Why you so confident he won't?

My mind flashed to Chris holding me after I saw the pictures of East. It flashed to me throwing up on his shoes and him not getting mad. It flashed to Chris moving the device around my belly while we watched my ultrasound. It flashed to the look in his eyes when he pushed me over the wall.

Jace: Cause he let me go.

Mikael & Deleons ears perk up waiting for me to explain more.

Mikael: When I was waiting for you outside?

Jace: Yes. Chris could've pulled me down & back into the house but he didn't.

____________________________________
We all sat in different areas of the room. I sat at the bar stools in the kitchen so I could finish my story. I told them about the mustard gas. Getting my phone. Calling Mikael. Mikael then explains his portion of the story. Him coming up with the generator plan and driving to my location. Mikael also explained why East couldn't know the plan.

Deleon: How you know how to make mustard gas??

Jace: In Chemistry D.

Deleon: I was kicked out before I got to that subject.

We all laugh.

Deleon: Goddamn we gotta make a movie out of this Shit!

They all chuckle. I was still too pissed about Joie to laugh.

Mikael: Why didn't you tell Don about Chris?

Jace: I tried at first. But Chris made it clear Don wouldn't care. The more I thought about it he was right.

Deleon: So...what do we do now? Chris is out. CJ is gone. That cop is no longer on our ass.

Mikael: Don?

Jace: I can handle Don so we good on that.

Mikael: So I think it's about that time.

Jace: Time for what ?

East: Time for us to leave here. Go legit. Leave the drug game for good. Have a family outside of this ghetto shit.

Mikael throws his head back in relief.

Mikael: Fuckin finally!

East: Get all your affairs in order gentlemen cause we're finished here.

Deleon & Mikael: AAAAAYYYYYEEEE!!!! WWWWOOOOOO!!!!

They all begin to howl like banshees.

East walks up to me while Mikael & Deleon excitedly talked about what they were gonna do now. I take a deep breath.

East: Did Chris..did Chris hurt you?

Jace: No...just you.

We look at each other.

East: I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 111 65
It's about a girl who is going through a hard time and this is her story about how she got through it and fell in love with her best friend, Jace. Wi...
202K 4.5K 40
Clary has always been silent. After witnessing the brutal murder of her family at age ten, Clary became mute by choice. She hasn't spoken a word sinc...
594K 21.3K 45
Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can they stay strong and stay together? Or...
His Rose By Odessey

Teen Fiction

127 13 12
Adina Rose Brooks was a pretty basic girl. She got good grades, had a great group of friends, and lived a basic American life. Nothing was out of the...