Their Little Witch

By PumpkinT14

Geneviève Bennett, cousin of Bonnie Bennett, comes to Mystic Falls for a new start as she learns who she is a... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Our Newest Characters
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 26

2.4K 112 7
By PumpkinT14

Geneviève POV. 🧡

    I woke up more happy than I ever been knowing Kol was alright and here. I told him all about Mystic Falls and everything that's happened and also of this time of age.

    Kol has been asleep for ages that he didn't know some of the changes that's happened like when a TV was created and films aren't just still rolled on a projector manually.

    He's missed out on a bunch of new movies and books that's came out since but he's mainly was interested in my phone.

         "Hey, breakfast is ready, when you two are ready, little witch." Damon says poking his head in the door.

       "Okay, we'll be down." I tell him and he leaves.

      After he left I could tell something was on Kol's mind.

      "What's up?" I ask him

      "Do I have to share you with him and my brothers?" He asks

     "Well you can think of it like you're gaining a new friend. I think you'll like Damon." I say

    "I'd doubt it." He says

    "Come on, give him a chance. You're brothers seems to stand him." I say

   Kol just jokingly rolls his eyes then we joined them downstairs for breakfast.

   Throughout breakfast you would have thought it was a normal group of friends and family. I wonder if this was all because of me or if it's just a coincidence because this is one of the view moments in history where a werewolf, a witch, a hybrid, vampires and a empath all sat in harmony.

  Even Klaus and Katherine started to get along with each other. I know they all lived lives before meeting me but it feels like our story just started.

•••••••

  After dinner, my mother helped us get ready to leave out just again, knowing of Klaus's mission. She didn't agree on his tactics but it seemed like she understands his reasons.

   We soon said goodbye to my parents and were off looking for werewolf packs.

    "Why must we find werewolves for you to have hybrids? Aren't we enough?" I asked slightly joking with Klaus.

   "Why don't my princess need a kingdom to rule. There for we'll need loyal men." He says

   "I don't want to rule over anyone. But it might be fun if I must." I say

   "Darling, you'll soon understand." He says continuing to drive.

    Then I turned to Kol which was sitting beside me. " What can we do for fun while he drags werewolves home with us?"

   "Well you can show me how much things changed and maybe get in a bit of trouble." Kol says.

  It was like Elijah and Damon has became the two older brothers because they gave him a look. I think we all know the look. The don't you dare look. And I get it I need protecting and all but why can't we have any fun.

  "You two will not cause any sort of trouble." Elijah says

  "Elijah, come on just a little bit of fun." I begged

  "Little Witch, no he's right." Damon says before Elijah could answer.

  I just sighed as I sat in the car bored. After awhile I got irritated, I just wanted to get out of the car and do something.

    Then suddenly we started to slow down.

    "Are we here?" I asked seeing were in front of a small dinner.

    "No, the car shut off." Klaus says trying to start it again.

    "Little Witch is there something you wish to do at a dinner?" Damon asks

    "I just wanted to get out the car, but I wouldn't mind some waffles." I say looking out the window to the dinner.

   "You could have asked for a car break, darling." Elijah says

    "Sorry, I didn't know I would have stopped the car. " I explain.

    "We know. Let's get those waffles, hmm." Kol says leading me out the car.

Once I exited the car, I heard the engine start back up.

"She is something special isn't she." Katherine says following us out the car.

  "Surly she is." Kol says smiling at me.

We went into the dinner and I could tell they were having a slow day today.
There were only a few people sitting at the tables and only one waitress that could see.

    I went to go sit down and Katherine was the only one who followed. We both sat there while they compelled everyone in the dinner.

    We looked at each other and said, "Men." Once again in unison.

    Once they joined us I just had to ask.

    "What was that for?" I asked them

    "No one needs to know that we were here." Klaus says

    "And of course for the better service." Kol says and the waitress comes with a glass of I'm guessing her blood for him.

   "Oh geez." I said looking at it. It didn't bother me as much but I'd just wish the chose wasn't taken from her.

   "You know me just entering a dinner isn't going to put me in any danger. But maybe you going around compelling people would. Who says any of them aren't witches or on vervain." I stated.

    Katherine just sat silently impressed by my statement, knowing if she was to say something would start a fight between them.

    "Darling, it's just an extra precaution. And anyways there's aren't anyone on vervain nor a witch in here, luckily." Kol says

    As Elijah ordered for me. I just wondered why them seemed way overprotective than normal.

  "What are guys not telling me?" I asked.

    The guys looked at each other as if they were deciding amongst themselves if they were going to tell me what they know. But before anyone said anything Damon's phone rings.

    "I'd better take this." He says getting up to talk outside.

     I looked to the three that was sitting in front of me and they clearly didn't want to tell me.

    "It's better if we wait for Damon to get back." Klaus says and I just sighed and decided to look at the menu Infront of me.

    "You know I'd...." I started to say but looked closely at the menu. And once again it was like I couldn't read it because I didn't understand.

    "Geneviève, what's wrong?" Elijah says seeing me trying to figure this out.

    "I can't read it. Like my homework. One second." I said taking the pen that was sat on the table and wrote what I saw on a napkin.
     "What does that say?" I asked turning it so he could see.

     "That says Gallico fricta, french fries in Latin." He says looking up at me. I just kept that as note to myself that I possibly need to learn Latin.

    "Well can I have some of those too." I asked nicely as the three guys sat in front of me with different reactions to this discovery.

   "Sure." Elijah says with a slight smile while the other two are confused.

   Eventually Damon comes back with an expression we all can read loud and clear.

   "You're brother is not so grateful, hmm." Klaus says

   "Yeah, he can't just take that we healed him and let it go." He explains

   "What else?" Katherine asks

   "Sorry Kit Kat, nothing about you. They're concerned about Geneviève and wants me to take her back." He says

    "They know I want to be here right?" I ask not knowing where they're trying to go with this.

    "I don't know but he says Bonnie has been worried about you gone. Something about you being with one of their now most hated guy on the earth." He explains

    "That's nothing new. It'll change when someone else threatens Elena." I say and Katherine laughs.

   Then finally the food gets brought out.
    "Thanks." I tell the waitress

    "No problem." She says before going back to the kitchen.

   I started to eat waiting for someone to say anything but before I can say anything Katherine did.

  "Come on. She's a big girl that can clearly handle herself. And wasn't this the purpose of us going to her parents for her to know more about herself. Not for you to know then she has to figure it out." Katherine says irritated then starts eating some of my fries.

  "She's right. We can't not tell our little wolf." Klaus says giving in.

  "There's more than you being a part werewolf, you're part of a powerful pack called the crescent wolves which you're father was the alpha of." He explains

  "The alpha? That doesn't make sense. What does that mean for me?" I say confused

   "You're parents left for your safety since another was trying to take his place and since he vowed to never go back, you'd be their rightful Alpha." Elijah explains

   "Their Queen." Klaus adds.

   "And you guys think that puts me and more dangerous since the reason why you're being weird." I say putting this all together.

   "Exactly, little witch." Damon says

    "You know you guys can tell me theses things. I can never learn about myself and my magic if you don't talk to me." I say

    Katherine simply agreed. After I finish my food, we were off on the road again and bored once again. Then on top of that abit irritated from Damon and I phones ringing to the point we silenced them. It was still Bonnie and Stefan trying to get ahold of us to get us home, but for some reason I don't think it's because they were so worried about us riding around with the original hybrid.

Hey 👋 hope you all are doing great...

Good Morning🌅Evening 🌆Night 🌃

                  🧡 Everyone 🧡.                 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 918 5
"I'm gonna help you, Jas." "How?" His breath shudders as I kiss behind his ear. "I want you to focus on my emotions alone, no one else." I begin my t...
56.6K 1.3K 13
I'm sure you all know the story of Bella Swan but what about her Adopted younger sister Des'Mariah Synai Swan. I'm sure you didn't Isabella has alway...
16.4K 861 72
Young love, can it last forever? Young love can it be restored? This is a story of a broken relationahip of Ben and Earth After two years can they br...
12.9K 438 9
It all happened just because Han dared Seungmin to wear that skirt.