The Crimson Statue ( gxg )

By puta_madre3469

An assassin and an arms dealer, truly a match made in heaven. ❝If you wish to protect my heart, you would le... More

πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘
𝐈 | The Seductress
𝐈𝐈 | The Art of Seduction
𝐈𝐈𝐈 | The Thorn of The Rose
πˆπ• | Venus Fly Trap
𝐕| Craving the Foreign Oasis
π•πˆ| Foreign Enigma
π•πˆπˆ| Confessions of the Heart
π•πˆπˆπˆβŽͺBuffoons, Boobs, and Bullets
πˆπ—βŽ’Intentional Disruptions
π—βŽ’Life Line
π—πˆβŽ’Liquid Courage
π—πˆπˆβŽ’Illusion or Reality
π—πˆπˆπˆβŽ₯the butterfly
π—πˆπ•βŽ₯shakespearean tragedy
𝐗𝐕βŽ₯i told the stars about you
π—π•πˆβŽ₯to be alive without breath
π—π•πˆπˆβŽ₯The Labours of Hercules
xviiiβ”‚ worship
xix (part 1)β”‚under the stars, i became yours
Author's Note

xix (part 2) - moon, tell me if i could, send up my heart to you?

219 8 2
By puta_madre3469

* guys i forgot how old zaira is, so i just changed her age again lol*

ZAIRA COULDN'T CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT. She lay on her bed, buzzing with excitement as she waited for her love. Today her month-long waiting would cease. She blushed and giggled, thinking of all that she missed.

Two sharp knocks resounded through her place. Zaira jumped up, scrambling out of bed in such an undignified manner but she paid no heed to it because it was just her Nayeli. She unlocked the door, grabbing Nayeli by her shirt, and yanking her in.

"Missied me, ya rouhi?"

There was that gruff yet sweet voice she loved so much. She couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes. She let her head fall on Nayeli, hugging her tight as her tears soaked the taller woman's shirt.

A soft kiss landed on her head, strong arms dropping their briefcase and finding their way to her hips. They dropped lower, caressing her soft ass, picking her up. Zaira hugged her tight, grateful that she was in one piece.

"I love you," she whispered, her breath tickling Nayeli's neck.

"My world, my love, my heart, you are all I need in this lifetime and all the next."

Zaira smacked her on the back of her hand, nose scrunched as she scowled at her lover.

"Your words are too sweet, how many women did you use this on?"

Nayeli shook with laughter, eyes twinkling. Zaira thought that was the most beautiful view in the world.

"Hmm, a grumpy assassin, a brat, a thieving dwarf - "

Zaira freed herself from Nayeli's clutches, showering her with punches. Laughing, Nayeli fled her lover's attacks with nimble ease.  Curses and laughter echoed throughout, warming up the place with the love it was missing in Nayeli's absence.

The couch was no obstacle for her, as swiftly as her suit would allow her, she jumped over the couch, glancing back to see her girl following with her dagger in hand. A shiver ran through her spine, excitement, and adrenaline coursing through her veins. Their games usually ended up in quite a pleasurable outcome; something she sorely missed in their separation.

Her feet took her to the kitchen, the island where she had ravaged Zaira prior to her departure providing the perfect barrier to protect her from the swearing Italian.

"Caught, ya amar?"

Her smirk infuriated Zaira.

She responded with her dagger; tossing it centimeters to the left of Nayeli's ear, using the momentary distraction to slide across the empty island. The second knife in her garter, was out and ready, finding its way to her lover's neck while her free hand grabbed her shirt.

"I believe it is you, amore mio, who is caught," Zaira whispered, her breath tickling her lover's ear.

"Not for long," Nayeli, responded, voice husky.

Her hands found its way back to Zaira's hips, pushing her back toward the island. Her hands gripped Zaira's ass, lifting her and placing her on the counter. The knife did not deter her; she pushed forward seizing the assassin's lips with her own, devouring her even as the knife drew beads of blood.

She kissed her with such fervent passion that Zaira felt as if her soul was being consumed. Their breaths were ragged as they pulled away but Nayeli's lips quickly found its way back to her. She littered kisses along her jaw, trailing them down to her neck. Her hands gripped the oversized button-down that draped over Zaira's luscious frame. It was Nayeli's and the sight of it set her heart ablaze. With a sharp tug, the shirt was ripped, buttons flying and scattering across the floor like the stars in the night sky.

"How violent."

Nayeli snorted, pulling away from Zaira's neck to gaze upon her lover.

"That's rich coming from you, " she smirked, squeezing Zaira's boobs,"How scandalous, the dignified Zaira Venezia De Fazio struts around with no bra."

The knife at her neck moved swiftly; sweeping down to cut through her shirt. It lingered at the bottom, resting on her belt buckle. It twirled slightly, the tip drawing circles on the bare skin at the edge of her waistband. Slowly it made its way up, the cold metal eliciting shivers within her. Her head fell to the crook of Zaira's neck. The knife changed its slow pace, slicing through the thick material of her bra. Before it reached Nayeli's jaw, Zaira's grip switched, the flat edge of her blade pushing the head off her neck.

"That's rich coming from you," Zaira smirked, eyes twinkling with joy at her cunning retort.

Nayeli chuckled, grabbing Zaira's wrist, loosening her grip on the knife. It fell to the floor with a clatter. She moved closer, Zaira's legs on either side of her body as she dove in, her lips finding Zaira's once again. This time, however, her patience had worn thin. She shoved Zaira back onto the counter, her hair splaying out beneath her. God, she looked like a vision with her chest heaving, breasts pushing up toward Nayeli's face as her back arched because of the shocking coldness of the counter.

Nayeli took advantage of it, her mouth latching on to Zaira's plump breast. Zaira's hands found its way into her hair, grabbing onto her nape and pushing her further into her. Her tongue danced over the sensitive nipple, the action drawing out a moan from Zaira. 

"S-Stop teasing and fuck me," she stuttered, shoving Nayeli's face down toward her throbbing core.

A smirk lit up her face, her eyes twinkling with joy. She bit the waistband of Zaira's lacy panties, her warm breath making the girl shiver. Slowly, she dragged it down her lover's long legs. She came up again, locking eyes with her lover. Those beautiful green eyes held so much emotion. In that gaze, she realized that what Zaira needed was not a rough bout of passion but for Nayeli to make love to her. To prove that she was back and wipe away all the loneliness and fear that clung onto her in their seperation.

Her tongue licked Zaira's clit - a teasing swipe that was not nearly enough. Zaira's hands fisted Nayeli's hair, trying to grind against her tongue to gain more friction in any way possible.

"Calm down, ya amar," she whispered,"I got you."

She held those luscious thighs with such gentleness that tears sprung in Zaira's eyes. Softly, she planted kisses along those thighs, all the way up to her leaking pussy.

"Tell me what you want, " she whispered. Zaira shuddered at the sensation of her warm breath on her exposed pussy.

"I want you in me, please," she whimpered, her head falling back and her eyes squeezing shut.

"As you wish, ya rouhi."

Her finger teased the girl's dripping entrance, caressing her with utter devotion in each touch. She pushed a finger in, allowing her to adjust, slowly moving it in and out. Her soft moans echoed through the kitchen, muffled by her hand.

Nayeli grabbed her hand, interlacing their fingers.

"Let me hear you."

She leaned in, capturing her swollen clit between her lips, sucking on it while her finger pumped inside her at a languid pace. Zaira's hand squeezed hers,  the free one gripping the counter till her knuckles turned white.

She added another finger, slowing down her pace slightly to let her adjust. Zaira's hips shook, shuddering at the sensation. Her moans grew louder, tears leaking freely down her beautiful face. 

She knew her body like the back of her hand - where to press, where to suck, she knew it all. Even if she lost her sight, she would never forget Zaira's body. She would never forget Zaira.

"I-I'm close," Zaira whimpered, her moans choked as Nayeli hit all the right places.

"Cum for me. You're so good for me, ya rouhi. So wet and tight."

Those words were all she needed. Zaira fell apart on her fingers, walls tightening, hoked sobs escaping from her bruised lips, her loneliness and anxiety from their separation escaping with each cry.

Careful not to overstimulate her, Nayeli helped her ride out her orgasm, slowly pumping her fingers. All of her energy escaped her as she slumped back. Slowly, Nayeli removed her fingers, licking the juices off each finger with her eyes never leaving Zaira's.

Soft hands pulled her into a kiss, Nayeli reaching around to hold Zaira, supporting all her weight. Zaira could taste herself on Nayeli's lips. They pulled apart, chests heaving as they gasped for air, their eyes finding each other again. Nayeli leaned forward, leaning her forehead against Zaira's, pulling her tighter towards her, she could see the exhaustion in her eyes.

"Let me run you a bath," she whispered, picking up Zaira in her hands with ease.

Zaira's hands looped around her neck, her breath hot against it. Her head fell onto her shoulder, leaning against her strong body. The warmth was so comforting. Her eyes began to close but her heart was so content. She could not imagine a world in which she was deprived of the comfort and security that was Nayeli.

*****

THE LOVERS LAY TANGLED IN THEIR BEDSHEETS, THE MOONLIGHT SEEPING THROUGH THE SLIGHT GAP IN THE CURTAINS TO ILLUMINATE THE ETHEREAL PAIR. Nayeli's head rested on Zaira's larger breasts, her heartbeat pounding in a comfortable rhythm in her ear. Her soft fingers combed through her hair. 

"Can I tell you something?" she whispered, her arms tightening its hold on Zaira's bare waist.

"Of course, amore mio." 

"The Muharib Clan chooses its heir not by birthright, but by strength."

Zaira's free hand stroked her back, the warmth comforting her.

"I killed them," she whispered, tears pooling in her eyes, "They were kids. Innocent kids who just want to survive."

"You were also a kid."

"But I still killed them all, except for Cyra." The last part was whispered so quietly that Zaira almost didn't hear.

"I tried, but I couldn't. How could I kill my best friend? But now everytime I look at her, I feel guilty because I tried to kill her."

"But you didn't. Even though you knew it meant your death, you didn't kill her."

"But I could have. If mother did not intervene and place Cyra as the next-in-line after me, I might have picked my knife back up and killed her," her voice shook as she spoke, her tears cold against Zaira's chest.

"I pray sometimes, that Cyra would shoot me. That she would take revenge for all those years ago and punish me for all the evil I have done to her. "

"Cuore mio, Cyra does not hate you. You were both just children who wanted to live. If it bothers your heart so much, then you should apologize tomorrow."

"Are you sure."

"I'm sure," she whispered, her eyes twinkling with love and pain, "Now sleep, the sun will be up soon and you are far too grumpy without your precious sleep."

Nayeli smiled as her heart hurt with the amount of love she had for Zaira. It turns out that all her life, she was incomplete. Falling in love with Zaira four years ago had shown her that.

Like the moon and the stars, they were destined to be together.

****

THE PALE MOONLIGHT ILLUMINATED THE DELICATE FEATURES OF THE WOMAN NAYELI LOVED WITH EVERYTHING IN HER. While her skin was the color of the desert sands in the shade, Zaira's was the color of the desert sands in the loving glow of the sun.  

Zaira's hair was the color of midnight, it flowed over her precious face, covering the features Nayeli loved to kiss. It flowed over her forehead and concealed her eyes that ensnared those who came across them. Zaira had caught Nayeli in her web, and there was no way she would get out alive.

Though the time was well past midnight, Nayeli was wide awake, basking in the warmth that radiated off of her lover, taking her love in return. Her heart felt like it would burst with love for the woman in her arms, only held together by the knowledge that this happiness was not meant to be forever. 

It was the curse for those like them, they were never destined to have the love that lasted forever. The flame of their love was eternal - Nayeli felt it in everything in her - but the life they lived would never allow for the love to be shared forever.

She just wanted to run away. Run away from all the problems that plagued them, and toward a life spent loving Zaira. That's all she wanted in her life, but it was all just a dream. They had allowed themselves to get attached to those who weren't each other. 

Zaira had Fiero, her best friend, while she had Cyra whom she had a silent duty to protect. Not to mention Ehsan, her dutiful friend who stood by her side forgetting about themselves at times. She unlike Zaira had parents whom she loved with everything she had. They in turn loved Zaira like a daughter they wished they had; her mother finally being able to fuss around with her outfits while her father got to watch his wife forget her duties and dress her future daughter in-law.

A knock brought her out of her thoughts, dragging her out of the memories. Sighing, she brushed away the hair on Zaira's face to kiss her forehead, then her eyes, carefully untangling herself from the loving embrace. Her soft footsteps resounded through the normally peaceful room, destroying the serene moment.

Her driver stood on the other side of the door,  bowing, "The tailor called, the dress you ordered for tomorrow is ready. He wishes to meet with you in person to give you some special instructions."

"Special instructions? I suppose I shall go. Tell Cyra and Ehsan to get ready. "

***

NAYELI WALKED OUT OF HER CAR WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE. Normally she would have been incredibly grumpy if her time with her favorite assassin got interrupted. But the idea of her lover wearing the dress she had bought to meet her father and his associates far outweighed any annoyance she had for the untimely interruption. However, she couldn't shake this odd feeling she had ever since she got the message. They had already arranged to pick it up sometime in the night and morning hours of the day but there had never been any mention of special instructions needed for the dress.

Cyra and Ehsan were alert and ready, following behind her as she headed towards the door of the tailor shop. Suddenly, she was shoved down toward the concrete, a loud bang resounding in the quiet night. Ehsan collapsed over her, blood seeping out of their shoulder and torso, and onto Nayeli's face. Cyra was quick to recover, jumping up and returning fire.

"EHSAN," she cried out, shoving their body off her, attempting to stop the bleeding using her scarf.

Cyra couldn't hold fire on her own, their car was riddled with bullets and the frequency of shots indicated that there were around 10 gunmen. Quickly, Nayeli, grabbed her gun joining Cyra in returning fire. However, as fate would have it, some of the gunmen had approached from the side, using their comrades' cover fire to sneak up on the duo.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nayeli noticed the men, but her gun had one bullet left. Cyra had dropped back to try and get the machine gun Ehsan always had strapped to their back, but due to their wounds, the process was far too slow and painful.

In her mind, she knew fate decided. Her heart refused to believe it, yearning to escape death for another day to enjoy her lover's warmth. 

"Goodbye, ya amar," she whispered, firing off her last shot at one of the approaching gunmen.

In the background, she heard a pained grunt and his body thump as it fell to the ground but it was muffled as she dove over instinctively, covering Cyra and Ehsan.

Bullets riddled through her and her vision went dark.

The gunshots ceased, the sorrowful cries filling the midnight air.

The heir to the Muharib Clan, Nayeli Iman Kader, had died.

***

ZAIRA WOKE UP TO AN EMPTY BED. The warmth of her lover was gone, replaced with empty space. A rare commodity these days, since she came into her life, Zaira wasn't able to sleep alone anymore. Zaira hated that she was so attached to Nayeli, but she craved her presence 24/7. She couldn't help but feel disappointed at the fact that she didn't wake up in the love of her life's arms this morning.

Sighing she shoved herself out of bed, forcing herself to stop being so needy - not an easy task especially when the room smelled like Nayeli. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a small piece of paper, with flowing writing - Nayeli's writing. Curiosity filled her as she reached over and grabbed the little white piece of paper. 

Before she could read it, the door to Nayeli's hotel room was busted open, the lock broken as a figure burst into the room. Out of reflex, she grabbed the gun she always kept under her pillow, and pointed it at the intruder, the little paper dropping to the ground and out of Zaira's mind.

"Zaira, I'm sorry," whispered Fiero, head hung low as his eyes were filled with a foreign sorrow that was quite unusual for the usually cheery guy.

"What did you do?"

"Not me, Zaira. About Nayeli,"

"What about her? Wait... how do you know her?" Panic spread across her face.

"Not now Zaira. Nayeli...she," His face was filled with anxiety.

"Fiero, tell me what the fuck is going on." Tears were now in her eyes as her mind was flooded with the worst scenarios.

" - you need to come with me."

"What why?" It couldn't be.

"I-"

"Spit it out Fiero or so help me god, you will only have one arm when I'm done with you." Anger coursed through her, Fiero was playing a prank on her, right?

"She's dead, Zaira."

"Who?" she whispered, eyes squeezed shut, only a tear able to escape from it. She knew who he was talking about, she just wished she didn't.

"Nayeli's dead."

The room seemed to spin and Fiero's voice became muffled. Somehow she found herself on her knees, hoping that this was all just a nightmare that would disappear when she awoke.

***

ZAIRA NEVER THOUGHT THAT ONE DAY, THE PERSON SHE LOVED THE MOST WOULD END UP ON THE STATUE.

Nayeli.

Her knees hit the hard ground, flesh scraping , fresh blood oozing from the scrapes, as she sobbed into her dead lover's chest. Her hands wrinkled her button-down shirt that was soaked with blood. 

The eyes that looked at her with such devotion was closed; they would never look at her again.

The forehead she would loving kiss was cold; a bullet hole marring it.

The strong hands that would caress her and touch her with such gentleness and love were limp; it couldn't squeeze her hand anymore.

The lips that kissed every inch of her was frozen; she would never see the smile that could power the whole world with its brightness.

The body that was so solid and so warm and shielded her from reality, was rigid; places she used to kiss was now replaced with holes. 

It felt like it was her body that was riddled with holes, so incomplete like a gun without its bullets.
She had tasted love and happiness and now she couldn't bear to let it go.

She cried till she had no tears left to cry.

She lifted her tear stained face, letting it fall as she gazed at the sky, the gloomy clouds blocking the sun.

She prayed for the first time in her life.

***

SHE WAS QUITE LATE TO DINNER THAT DAY. Her family had already begun to eat, engaging in one-sided conversation until Zaira arrived. Her face was blank and her steps were smooth, but her heart - god her heart. It felt like it was torn to shreds and set on fire as if it were nothing more than kindling.

"Sit," her father said. 

His voice felt sharper than any knife she owned, slicing open the wound in her heart. Taunting her bleeding heart. 

But she went to her seat, her heels resounding throughout the tense room. She felt like she was in a dream; the world was so hazy and without her love, it all seemed so meaningless.

The steak had gotten cold, the taste bland on her tongue.

"Your marriage has been set to next month," her father declared.

As if it was as simple as ordering a meal or picking out a suit. He said it as if his hands weren't stained with the blood of Nayeli. The same blood that came from the heart she loved and owned.

"Why," she asked, her voice steady and devoid of emotions.

Her father grabbed his napkin, wiping his lips clean.

His hands would never be clean of Nayeli's blood.

Her mother took a sip of wine, never uttering a word, being the meek obedient wife she had always been. She could be replaced with a statue and there would be no difference.

"Your time was up," he said, motioning for the servant to pour him more wine.

"But I loved her," she whispered, voice unsteady.

"Tesoro, there is no love in the world we live in. I let you enjoy this silly delusion for far too long but now you must acknowledge your duties."

"The alliance between the Vicario's and De Fazio's did not need marriage to ensure its strength. Both Fiero and I will never betray each other-"

"There can be no relation without betrayal in this business."

"That includes marriage"

Her father let out a chuckle. 

"In marriage our families are forever tied together. "

Zaira couldn't handle it anymore, she felt like she was suffocating. Her world began to spin and her lungs stopped working.

"Someone as unfaithful as you should know that marriage is just on paper. In the shadows, I could've held her. In the shadows, I could've loved her, " her voice cracked with pain with each word, before dropping off into a whisper, "Why did you have to kill her?"

"You needed a reminder."

Zaira set her utensils down, closing her eyes. She had heard enough.

She slid her hand down to the garter that secured her gun to her thigh. It was a gift from her father, today she would repay him for it.

Without getting up, she pulled the trigger, her bullet flying true and piercing her father's skull.

Green eyes that mirrored her own would forever remain frozen in shock. She set her gun down and continued eating her steak. Her mother didn't look up: she never did. They sat in silence, finishing their meal. Her father's men came to remove the body, but she waved them off. They were her men now, so they had no choice but to obey.

Her mother waited for her to finish her meal. Zaira despised her.

She had opened her heart and now she could not close it. Her heart could not help but feel pain for all that she did not receive. But she couldn't help but pity the woman who lived as if she was a shadow. Simply eye-candy in public but tossed aside the moment they were out of eyesight. She wanted to ask why she never held her head up. She wanted to ask why she never smiled. She wanted to ask why she never resisted because death was much better than the life she lived.

Once she finished her food, she grabbed her gun. The revolver clicked but her mother didn't move. Zaira pulled the trigger once again, the bullet cutting through her mother's dress and through her heart.

Zaira's chair scraped against the floor as she stood up. She straightened her dress, brushing off the wrinkles. It was the dress Nayeli went to buy for her. She walked around the table, shoving her father's head down as she passed, his blood staining on her hand.

She made her way over to her mother, gun still in her hand. Her hands grasped her mother's chin, it was the same as hers, pulling her mother's head up. She grabbed her mother's hand with her other hand, placing the gun in it. She pointed it at her father's head. With her mother's finger on the trigger, she pulled it. 

She let go of her mother's hand, letting her gun clatter onto the table. Her hand went to meet her other, gripping her mother's face. Her fingers swept across her eyelids, closing them.

She let go of her head, letting it fall back off the chair. In death, she shall at least hold her head up high.

"Grow a spine in your next life," she spat.

******

(next part, she meets fiero and talks for a bit. he lets her know that his parents died of a mysterious house fire. they talk about nayeli a bit and then they talk about their future for a bit)

ZAIRA FOUND HERSELF IN FRONT OF FIERO'S HOME. Before she even knocked, the door swung open and strong arms engulfed her. It wasn't the arms she wanted. He ushered her inside, steering her to sit on his couch, bringing her a glass of wine while she sat. Quiet and shell shocked.

"Now what," he whispered, kneeling in front of her, his hands holding hers.

"I-I don't know."

"What do you want to do?"

"Die."

"You must have really loved her."

Zaira remained silent.

"How did you meet?"

Tears sprung into her eyes as she let out a small chuckle, remembering the way she met her beloved. The meeting still fresh in her mind as if it was the day before and not years.

"She found me after an assignment."

"And she still lived to tell the tale?"

Zaira glared at him.

"Too early?"

***

TIME DIDN'T STOP. The sun still rose in the mornings and set at night. Zaira had took on a more active role in the family business. Fiero had handled her family's business until she was ready, and now it served as a distraction. To stop her from dwelling on the deep emptiness that filled her.  

Zaira never stopped thinking of her lover. Everything reminded her of the brown eyed girl who had become her home. Sometimes she wondered why she hadn't killed herself yet. But then she would remember Nayeli's mother clutching her tight, her tears of pain breaking Zaira's fragile heart.

They wouldn't be able to take it if she joined Nayeli. It took Zaira a while to come to step outside the comfort of her apartment for anything other than dire emergencies. Even then, most of her trips were to the statue in the park. The same statue where her beloved had lay. On her visits, she would always bring pink orchids - Nayeli's favorite flower.

She talked to her lover for hours, watching the sun disappear behind the buildings and darkness overtake the now-empty park. She didn't care if her dress got dirty or if her makeup smudged with the tears that always seemed to flow. Her head rested against the base of the statue as she updated her on all the little things in her life.

Time wouldn't heal the wound and nor did she want it to.

Till the moment, death came to ask for her soul, she would never forget her lover, not even for a second. And when her next life came, she would still love her with every fiber of her being. 

✹✹✹

FIN

I promise this was the happiest and most realistic ending guys

till next time ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
77.9K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
207K 6K 33
A new recruit joins the elite mafia and instantly falls in love.... with the Mafia queen. A sexually confused, cut off woman with commitment issues a...
49.6K 862 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...