Young Hearts 5 : Adult Years...

By Explosionss

After a series of misfortunes, issues and problems. Brad and the rest of the lads are ready to put The Vamp's... More

Young Hearts 5 : A first Thank You Note
(1) "Baby Daddy"
(2) "Here They Come"
(3) "Parental Advices"
(4) "The Man"
Author's Note
(5) "Limited"
(6) "Decisions, Decisions"
(7) "Damage Control"
(8) "Swan Song"
(9) "Homecoming pt.1"
(10) "Homecoming pt.2"
Last 15 Chapters
(12) "Bumps"
(13) "Secret's Out"
(14) "Tell me"
(15) "Mad World"
(16) "The Take Back"
(17) "The Catalyst"
A/N and some stuffs
(18) "If I Stay"
(19) "Bundle Of Joy"
(20) "New Chapter"
(21) "Breathe"
(22) "For The Love Of A Daughter"
(23) "Art Of Letting Go"
(24) "Brothers"
(25) "Young Hearts" ( SERIES FINALE )
5th book Soundtrack
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
New Series !

(11) "Une Dernière Fois"

572 29 2
By Explosionss

Norrie's P.O.V

 "Can you believe it?" I asked Brad while we're having coffee and talking about Lucy, who visited us almost weeks ago. "Actually no. but it's nice of her to do that" he replied and took a sip. Lucy came by to tell me that her father wants to start an art school and is wishing to have her on the team. I told her I can't because of my pregnancy but she assured me that they're willing to wait. I don't know how many times I thanked her. Because to be honest, I don't think I will be working for Mr. Dunham in a few years or so. Hes a very patient and understanding man but he has a bad spot for everyone who quits on something. I backed out of the workshop , I'm sure he's pissed at me. He's just too polite to say so.

 The same cannot be said for  Brad though. He's still distant from her, I can't blame him though. She had forced sex with him.

 "So you already got a hold of your future huh?"

 "What do you mean babe?" I asked.

 "After the wedding, after our baby's born . . . you know what do with your life. You can fulfill your dreams"

 "Yes. But I'll do that with you"

 "The thing is. I don't want you to"

 "What did you say Brad?"

 "Don't get me wrong babe, I want you to have everything you want. I just want to support you all the way"

 "What do you mean?"

 "We'll flip roles. You supported me for many years now it's my turn to support you"

 "I won't do that anytime soon you know that"

 "Why not?"

 "Are you kidding me? You just retired from singing in order for us to have a normal family life and now you want me to work?" Brad then stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Fine, whatever you say. I just want you to be happy" he then whispered.

 "Thanks love"

---

James's P.O.V

 I can't believe normal life would be this peaceful, especially for a 24 year old former guitarist of one of the world's most famous band. If I had known it will be like this then I would have considered quitting a long time ago, of course that would be impossible though.

 Now looking back at the past 7 years I would say that I'd carry them for the rest of my life. I still can't believe that I got to experience all of that, I  literally went around the whole world doing the thing I love the most . . . and that is playing music. Just trying to think about how many people were were able to touch is just mind boggling. To think that every single day they would tell us how much we helped them, that is something that would be attached to me up to the day I die.

 The doorbell then started ringing and so I got up and answered to it, I opened the door and saw Troye standing on the other side. "Hi" he said and then flashed that OH-MY-GOD-WHO-GAVE-YOU-PERMISSION-TO-HAVE-THAT-SMILE smile. My heart skipped a beat, I know this day would eventually come. I just can't believe it's happening right now.

----

 Connor's P.O.V

 I spent the night making love with Emery at her apartment, I think it's amazing how far we came considering that she once got away, well almost. "I just wanna stay like this forever" I whispered to her ear.

 "We'll catch colds and die" she replied and so I giggled, making her playfully slap me in the face. "But seriously though. That doesn't sound bad right?" I asked.

 "Not at all" she said and then we kissed.

 "Wait, I just realized . You haven't introduced me to your father yet" I said as I pulled away. 

 "Don't worry, he's coming today"

 "What?"

 "Today" she said and then smiled at me.

 ----

Tris's P.O.V

 "This can't go on forever Katie. We have to talk about this"

 "Why should we Tristan? You don't understand me anyway"

 "Then help me!"

 "Help you? Tris? That's what I've been trying to do for weeks!. Clearly, somewhere . . . there's something that went wrong"

 "I'm sorry Katie"

 "I wish it was that easy Tristan. I really wish it was"

----

James's P.O.V

 I found myself in the midst of an eye-opening feeling. The strange thing is that I don't feel the same way I used to towards him. Maybe I got numb, maybe I just got enough. I don't know, the only thing I'm sure of right now is that I don't wanna be with him.

 "Why did you come back?'

 "I felt like we're both ready now"

 "What made you think that? huh Troye?" I asked as my chest started to tighten.

 "We were both fragile before"

 "That's exactly why you left me right? I was fragile, you knew I was fragile and yet you dropped me" my voice is shaky but at the same it started to raise. I can't stop the words from coming out. And he couldn't stop me from it, he made me suffered for countless months and this would be the perfect time to make him feel the same. 

 "I got scared"

 "Got scared of what?"

 "That you would break me even more"

 "So you broke me and had the guts to let me go on for more than two years? You know what? Every single day I wished I died!" I couldn't take it any longer, my tears started to swell. 

 "I'm sorry" he replied, starting to tear up as well.

 "Sorry? the pain you caused me is enough to kill me Troye"

 "James. . . please" he said and then got p and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away and told him to leave. 

 "I'm sorry James"

 "Leave or I'll make sure you'll end up in a hospital"

"So-"

 "Leave!! Damn it Troye! Leave" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My tears are constantly running down my face.

 He ran out, and I was left alone and once again, broken.

---

Brad's P.O.V

 "I know. I'll come in on Friday"

 "What is it?" I turned around and saw Norrie standing by the door.

 "They're asking me write songs for a new band"

 "What band?"

 "Hey Violet"

 Alright. I thought it'll be Black Sabbath then I'll fight you for it but hey , who are they?"

 "They supported 5 Seconds of Summer on their tour. I'll meet them tomorrow"

 "So you took it?. I thought no jobs for a while?' she asked, clearly disappointed. 

 "We're having a baby, I need extra money"

 "You could but a jet right now if you want to, and yet you still don't have money?"

 "I'm trying to save for something"

 "What is it?"

 "I don't know, maybe a beach"

 "What?" she asked and so I just laughed. "Seriously? a beach" Norrie couldn't believe it. "Yes, a beach. You know how I wanna spend the rest of my old life on a beach right?" I asked

 "Yes"

--

that's it for this chapter guys, what do you think? Please vote and comment :D

x

p.s the next chapter will have a huge time jump. so stay tuned x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 276 40
AU || Cairo Lucia Santiago is on break from university. Bradley Will Simpson wants to get his big break in the music industry. Together, they go on a...
263K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
3.7K 170 17
When you get stuck in a venue with your bestfriend, her Little sister, your Little sister, a band called 'the vamps?' And with a murder?!? Will they...
33.7K 1.3K 41
****Sequel to Torn**** Brad and Jas had one crazy year together involving broken friendships, surprise siblings, crazy ex girlfriends, and a whole lo...