Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter - Thirty
Chapter - Thirty One

Chapter - five

5.1K 268 22
By Lekhawrites

The raghuvanshi brothers were in there shared office with one more man...

"Uncle I still can't understand what is the meaning of all this " Shivam said..

"Beta  everything is as clear as water.. It's all from our most loyal person btw " That man said back..

"Ughh this is not what I am gonna handle.. Anymore " Shivam said again..

"There's no need for it also I will see that myself.. Let's follow what we used to do " Riyansh said..

"Right so shivam I need your help.. We have to get someone who's trusted.. Who's one of the family to get in it " That man said again..

"That's why I am saying it you go ahead I will watch your back in it " Shivam said

"So I guess all this is done then I am leaving " Jeet announced..

"Where are you going?? " That man asked again..

"I am going back home.. I realized that my son needs my time " Jeet said..

"What about your wife.. Can't she atleast handle him.. " That man said..

"Well uncle it's my own matter and I will handle it myself." Jeet said.. And left..

It's been days since everything...
Rishika sakshi and Juli three of them are seated together.. Adi is in juli's lap..

"So tell me what are you thinking " Juli asked rishika who was sipping on her tea..

She just smiled..

"We have to start from start " She replied..

"What!! How are we gonna do that " Sakshi asked..

She forwarded her ipad..

And sakshi and juli looked at it intensely..

"As you can see what downfall we are facing.. " Rishika said..

"Then what are we going to do back off shut everything up and then go to some other country and start our caffe leave our whole empire that our parents built " Sakshi asked..

"When did I said that.. You both know that our company has the reputation the power but currently as we know nothing about this type of business it won't have the best leadership " Rishika said to them..

"Rishika we know about business maybe not that much but we do know some " Juli said..

"And do you think it's enough to handle the company which is one of the leading ones in this thing.. Our competitors will only gain the profit we won't " Rishika explained..

"So what's the plan?? " Sakshi asked..

"We will sign a contract with a new company which haven't growed yet.. But it has the potential to become great.. And after finding that i thought of starting something not related to what we have now... Currently our company is about trade ,building things and all.. So i thought of starting a new company.. " Rishika said..

"And what will happen to this one " Sakshi asked...

"The company with whom we will sign contract will handle it with our bests.. While we will focus on other one " Rishika said..

"It's risky rishu i must say " Said juli..

"Well juli the only thing that we heard from our parents was business is risk that's why I am deciding of taking it " Rishika said..

"If it will work than i am sure in few years people would be very familiar to who we are " Said sakshi..

"Yes we will work in silence..and let our success make the noise.. " Rishika said with a smirk..

"Guys I have also decided to work on my songs and be more interactive I don't wanna be hidden by the world anymore" Sakshi said..

"That's my gurl " Said rishika...

"And Juli there's a different region where I want you to work and take the lead " Rishika said..

"Where? " Juli asked...

...........  ...........  ............  ...........  ..........  ...........

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯....

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴.. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰...

Everyone was just eating and talking about business..
Mala.. (Kalyani's sister)

"So jeet who will manage the other things "Mala asked..

" What other things masi " Shivam asked the woman..

"Ohh you all know that all this isn't only handled by you guys some of them were in control of your mother and dadi too.. Like the NGOs and charitable organizations.. And there are many things like that... " She spoke..

"Well I think I should watch it " Vishakha said..

" And why do you think that you are capable of it " Mala asked vishakha..

"I am the only one and it's ny responsibility " Vishakha said..

"As I know I will merge everything with what I have now and will handle it all.. Me and kalyani did many projects together " Mala said..

Juli who was just listening to everything spoke..

"I hardly think that any of your ideas would be possible masi ji and bua ji " Juli spoke in extra sweet tone..

"And why that won't be good do you think that now your husband and his brothers will focus on it instead of handling their multi businesses " Mala said..

"You misunderstood me I masi ji.. Mom and dadi already decided who's gonna handle all that.. They handled all their shares to me rishika sakshi and arohi equally.. Giving all of us share of 25% " Juli explained but vishakha cut her off..

"So you only have 25% of share " She said but then juli cut her off..

"Well I was the owner of 25% but now as one of yours nephew divorced his wife and other one cheated.. Their wives gave all their shares to me.. Making me owner of 75% of share.. So i hardly think that there is need of any of your concerns regarding my mother in laws and grand mother in laws powers that they held " Juli said with a smile..

The brothers looked stunned as they didn't knew when all this happened.. Not only the brothers but others were also..
Except arohi.. Who was just smiling at her bhabhi..

And by this vishakha's face fell.. She stayed silent then.. But
" Beta you have a young child to take care of i don't think you will be able to manage it. I can help you. We can do this together" Mala spoke..

"Ohh masi ji that's so sweet of you actually but arohi is there and I can handle all this with my child too.. As far as I remember that's what my mother in law did.. I only have one son but she had three and a daughter too.. But she did it.. And believe me she already taught me everything " Juli said again with a smile..

Then no one said anything people diverted the topic.. To some project and something...

After the dinner Juli was standing in her balcony adi was with arohi.. She wanted to spend some time with him..

Juli just stared at the garden and the smiled remembering her sister's words.. She was right ...

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?? " 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢..

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘫𝘪.. " 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥..

"𝘞𝘩𝘺?? 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 " 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥..

"𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.. 𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦.. 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴.. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵.. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 " 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥..

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪..

Juli just smirked..

Everything was just a messed up game and it still is but the new thing is that new players entered.. And now it will be more fun..

That's when she heard a voice..

"What was that "
She turned around and saw jeet standing there. Looking at her with a questioning look..

"What are you talking about " Juli asked..

"About all that thing during dinner why didn't you agreed with masi she was trying to help you " Jeet said..

"Jeet it's the rule of the raghuvanshis that the powers held by us never goes to outsiders and I was just following it " Juki said simply..

"But she is mom's sister she is a family " Jeet said..

"Well maybe she is but I don't think that she is a raghuvanshi.. Is she.?? And my mother in law and grand mother in law passed this responsibility to us long time ago... So now it's my duty to handle this.And i don't want outsiders into it " Juli told him.. The last line a bit sternly..
And left leaving a astonished jeet alone..

............  .............   ..............    .............  ............

Sakshi and rishika both were seated in the study room.. Of their house..

" Rishu what should I do?? " Sakshi asked looking up from her laptop.. To her sister who was busy doing some background check of a company..

"About what babe?? " Rishika asked her looking confused..

"From which entertainment should I start ..till now I was just a background singer in few movies and wrote lyrics but now.." Sakshi asked..

"Why don't you start your own channel honey " Rishika said...

"What do you mean?? " Sakshi asked..

"Look as you know that currently mass media is like everywhere.. So start your own channel.. And keep your face hidden for some time and then after just one hit song Or two reveal your face " Rishika said..

"That.. That's a great idea!! " Sakshi almost shouted..

"I love you so much babe!! " Sakshi said again..

"Me tooo " Rishika said to her..

"Hey found any thing " Sakshi asked..

"Yep a totally perfect company " Rishika said....

"So anything to worry about " Sakshi asked..

"Nopes everything will be perfect " Rishika said with a assuring smile..

........... ............ ............  ............  ...........  .........

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵..

"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 " 𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥....

"𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺.. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 " 𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 " Another man 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥..

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯..

"Well I neither wanted to make fun of guys nor I fooled you all " Rishika said with a calm expression..

And they didn't said anything..
"So why don't we talk about the thing I called you all for " Rishika said and gestured them to sit back..

"You are rishika raghuvanshi aren't you?? " The woman asked..

"Correction I am Rishika Singhania now.. I was a raghuvanshi.." Rishika said to her..

And the woman stared at her..

" I am Natasha Jha " The girl said with a smile on her face
And rishika smiled back at her..

" I am Arav Sharma " Said one of the man..

"And i am Vihaan Ahuja. The one you contacted with.. " The last one said..

"Ohh it's a pleasure meeting you all.. " Rishika said and explained them.. Her plan..

They were listening to her carefully..

"Your plan is great Miss Singhania but why us when you yourself are more than capable of handling and growing it.. " Vihaan asked..

"Mr. Ahuja.. I have some further plans for myself and i need time to do it.. And during it I won't be able to give my attention to the company that it needs .. So that's why.. And moreover I know that it would be beneficial to both our companies " Rishika said..

"So tell me would you like to accept my offer " Rishika asked..

And then they signed few papers..

Again one more evening and the girls were seated together..

"We already took the first step " Juli said..

"So now.. What??  " Sakshi asked..

"Now wanna go on a vacation dear " Rishika asked sakshi..

And sakshi just smiled..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨...

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬... ☺

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙨𝙨....

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜..
𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨!! 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 💖💖💖

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...
316K 21.1K 27
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
975K 46.7K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
3.9K 389 16
𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 Miraya Agnihotri married her bestfriend's only cousin brother, the billionaire Ra...