Ishq In The Air

由 Zivera_17

A bunch of cheesy, desi, short cute love stories and one-shots. Some maybe intense, some maybe filled with f... 更多

♣CONTENT♠
•|Hamraahi|• 1
•|Hamraahi|• 2
•|Hamraahi|• 3
•|Hamraahi|• 4
•|Hamraahi|• 5
•|Hamraahi|• 6 [Last]
•|Doctor in love|•[One shot] 1/2
•|Doctor In Love|•[One-shot] 2/2~Last
•|Ushshaaq|• 1
•|Ushshaaq|• 2
•|Ushshaaq|• 3
•|Ushshaaq|• 4
•|Ushshaaq|•5
•|Ushshaaq|•6 [Last]
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•1
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•2
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•3
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•4
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|• 5
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|•6 [Last]
•|Ehsaas-e-Ulfat|• Epilogue
We Once Loved (one-shot)
•|Sayonee|•1
•|Sayonee|•2
•|Sayonee|•3
•|Sayonee|•4
•|Sayonee|•5
•|Sayonee|•6
•|Sayonee|•7 [last]
•|Sayonee|• epilogue
•|A drive to your heart|•1
•|A drive to your heart|• 2
•|AN APPEAL TO ALL-
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 3
A New Book!
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 4
•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 5
•|A Drive to your heart|• 6
•| A Drive to your heart|•7 [Last]
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 1
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 2
•|Ahl-e-dil|•3
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 4
•|Ahl-e-dil|•6
•|Ahl-e-dil|•7
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 8
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 9
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 10
•|Ahl-e-dil|• 11
•|Ahl-e-dil|•[Last+epilogue]
ISHQIYA [Sania×Yahya]
Her heartbeat-1
Her heartbeat-2
Her heartbeat-3
Her heartbeat-4
Her heartbeat-5

•|Ahl-e-Dil|• 5

1.1K 100 20
由 Zivera_17

Fariya's feet moved robotically, her mind too shocked to even protest. When she came back to her senses, she realized Zaid was dragging her outside of the house. She immediately yanked her hand from his hold.

"Ye aap kya kar rahe hai!?" Zaid flinched at her loud tone, yet stood stoned.

[What are you doing?]

"Aap mujh se puch Rahi hai? Apko pata hai aap kya kar rahi hai?" He turned to her and asked bewildered.

[You are asking me? Do you know what you are doing?]

His heart ached at her ignorant behavior. How could she marry someone else when she has been engaged to him? How could she betray him like this?

"Mujhe achi tarah pata hai mein kya kar rahi hu!" Fariya stated feircely.

[I very well know what I'm doing!]

She couldn't understand what this man had for her. All she knew was that this marriage would end all the miseries of her family and Zaid's existence in her life would only cause chaos. She needed to be away from him.

"Fariya, aap meri mangetar hai! Aap kaise kisi or se shaadi kar sakti hai!?" Zaid was dumbfounded at the lack of any remorse in her eyes. Instead of any guilt, she portrayed irritation which broke him.

[Fariya, You're my fiancee! How can you go and marry someone else?]

"Kaisi mangetar? Apko toh mujhe apni ek cheez kehna chahiye! Khareeda Jo hai apne mujhe!" The words left a bitter taste in her mouth and her eyes burned with tears. She hated how he humiliated her.

[What fiancee? You should call me a possession of yours! After all, you purchased me]

Zaid's heart fell at her words. He never thought his act would come and bite him like that. He only wanted her. "Fariya aisa kuch nahi hai... Maine sirf apke liye kya hai"

[It is nothing like that... I did all of that for you]

"Mere liye? Apko andaza hai apki ye harkat se kitna bada tamasha khada hua hai? Kya nahi hua hai is Ghar Mai? Mana kardiya tha na Maami ne! Kyu samjh nahi ati apko ye baat ke mai apse shaadi nahi kar sakti!" Fariya asked harshly finally confronting the man of her nightmares. Finally letting out her heart. What was her fault?

[For me? Do have any idea about the kind of scene that was created due to this deed of yours? What didn't even happen in this house? My aunt rejected you, right? Why can't you understand the fact that I can't marry you!?]

"Maine sirf tumhe chaha hai, Fariya" Zaid's eyes were moistening and he was doing everything in his power to stop his tears. "Jo bhi kya sirf tumhare liye kya hai"

[I only loved you Fariya—Whatever I did, I did it for you]

Fariya took a step back refusing to believe his words. The events took a toll on her health to the point she couldn't take anymore.

She joins her hands in front of him, making his eyes wide. He shook his head frantically and tried to lower her hands but Fariya was adamant. "Mera peecha chod dijiye. Agar aap sach mai mujhe chahte hai toh please, Yahan se chale Jaye or meri zindagi aasan kar dijiye"

[Please leave me alone. If you love me then please, leave here and make my life easier]

"Fariya... Please. Kuch bhi par ye nahi" Zaid pleaded.

[Fariya...Please. Anything but not this]

"Chaha hai na mujhe? " He nodded.

[You loved me right?]

"Toh chale jaao" He blinked in mortification. 

[Then leave]

Saying this, she left him out on the doorstep and rushed inside. Fariya felt her heart prickled at his sight yet was helpless. She was supposed to hate this man but why was her heart aching at his state?

Zaid stood motionless, staring at the space where she stood a few moments ago.

•••

Fariya was dreading to step inside the room. The room where her Nikkah was held. She couldn't breathe. Her heart hammered in her chest, fear striking through her body at the thought of facing her family.

Why is it always her who has to face the consequences of others' actions?

Her hand froze in the air in front of the door as she was about to open it. The door burst open and a furious man walked out. Fariya took a step back in fear, her eyes widening when she realized it was the groom.

And he was extremely angry. Her terrified eyes watered more when he gazed at her filthily as if she was the most sinful woman to walk on earth.

He walked past her, muttering curses under his breath, and the other people or the supposed barat tailed behind. Mean looks, disgusting faces, and endless curses at her character were thrown her way.

"Aisi hoti hai ladkiyan? Shaadi ek se, Chakkar kisi ek se?"

[Are girls like this? Marrying one and loving someone else!]

"Kirdaar bhi hai is ladki ka? Pata nahi kya kya gul khilaye hai isne us ameer zaade ke saath!"

[Does she even have a character? I don't know what else she did with that rich man]

"Wahi toh mai kahu, itna deewana koi kisi keliye hosakta hai?"

[That's what I'm saying, how can someone be so crazy about her?]

"Allah ne hame bacha liya is ladki se!"

[God saved us from her]

"Ye harkat hum bhulenge nahi Aasiya! Khuda tumhari beti ka theek nahi karega is bezati ke baad!"

[We will never forget this deed. God will not do good with your daughter after how you insulted us]

He was the one who came and claimed her in front of all.

He was the one who punched the groom.

He was the one who created a drama in front of all.

And the society questions the one for whom he did. The innocent one. Not only do they question but point fingers at her character, and her family, and not even the dead and deceased are spared.

Such a lovely society we live in!

One by one every guest left the house in a dreading manner. The words they told were stabbed in her heart. She stared at the space, her mind blank. The silence of the house suddenly dawned at her and her heart picked up its pace.

With a torturous movement, She dared to lift her eyes only to clash with Aasiya begum's Burning ones. A havoc shiver ran down her spine and she immediately started sprinting.

"Fariya!" Aasiya begum chased after her wildly, Yet the said woman never stopped.

Just before Aasiya Begum could get hold of her, Fariya entered a room and shut the door in her face. The impact caused Aasiya Begum to stumble back with her nose red and injured.

She was mad. Her sanity was lost and all she saw was red. Blood of Fariya.

"Fari?" A soft yet shocked voice spoke from behind, making Fariya jump in fear. She whirled around to see her Uncle lying on the bed, his thin weak body almost swallowed by the mattress.

Fariya gulped down a ball of uncomfort and stared at he uncle with unshed tears. The man's heart pricked at the sight of her misery.

"Kya hua Fariya?" His voice held panic, and Fariya rushed to his side with tears flowing from her eyes. Sitting down on the floor by his side, she cried again. She lost the count by now.

[What happened Fariya?]

After minutes of her getting herself together, she raised her head weakly. Her head spun and a dull headache formed. Her nose was red and her eyes were swollen.

"Zaid... He came at the time of Nikkah and punched the groom" Fariya said bitterly. At this point, Zaid Ebrahim became her sworn enemy. She was mentally prepared to hate the man with all her guts.

She has to!

"He dragged me outside, Maamujaan, and he... He...was mad at me!" Arshad Sahab listened to her calmly, his hand resting on her head as he nodded at her.

"Of course, he will be mad, Fariya. He was supposed to marry you, not him" His calm words and an even calmed expression made her surprised. Wiping her tears from her cheeks she stared at her uncle In confusion.

"Why didn't you go with him? Why did you come back, Fariya?" Arshad Sahab's voice dropped low, a hint of vulnerability in it.

"What are you saying, Maamujaan?" Fariya was bewildered. "How can you ask me to go with him? He ruined us!"

"It was never him, Fari. It was your aunt. From the day you stepped into this house, it has always been your aunt. Zaid's proposal was always meant for you! I understand that Zaid's way of persuading you was wrong but your aunt ain't less. She was the one who would've sold you for the money!" She comprehended his words with difficulty.

The entire time, Fariya has been blaming Zaid for all her miseries, too scared to blame her aunt for it. It was easier to push the blame on others rather than your own. She knew Zaid was at fault too, and he was surely stubborn but her Aunt crossed all the limits. Fariya never wanted to face the fact that her aunt loathed her existence. It broke her every time.

Arshad Sahab observed her keenly, watching how she was taking everything in. He was hopeless and at this point too weak to even shout. All he sought at this point was the happiness of both his daughters. Sania and Fariya.

"I asked him to leave me alone and never come back, Maamujaan!" Fariya muttered blankly. The new way of seeing the situation awakened another headache and she sighed irritated.

"What were you thinking Fariya? Do you think this woman will allow you back inside her house after you were dragged out of it?" Arshad Sahab said agitated.

"She isn't the one with heart!" He chuckled bitterly, his heart aching. He realized his life with his wife was nothing but a cruel lie.

"Maa-mu!" Fariya choked out a sob when she saw the broken look on her uncle's face. It has been weeks since Aasiya begum showed her face to her husband. She never cared. It was always Sania and her who looked after him. Being so helpless and the reality check cracked something in Arshad. He felt nothing but bitter towards his wife.

"Chali Jao yahan se! Zaid ke paas" Fariya froze in her position.

[Get away from here, go to Zaid]

"But—"

"This place is no longer safe for you!" Arshad gripped her hand and turned his head to her fiercely. His thin and weak fingers wrapped around her wrist as he urged her in his croaked voice.

The shoutings and the bangings on the door increased, adding depth to his words. Indeed this place wasn't safe for her. It will never be from now on.

Aasiya Begum has lost her entire sanity.

"I- I'll go to Ezzah! I'm sure Zulekha Aunty will let me stay with her" Fariya tried again. She can't just leave with that man after she has pushed him away. The family of her deceased husband would welcome her with open arms. They never wanted to let her go in the first place but she decided to leave. Now, they won't be a  problem.

"You think I didn't try?" Arshad raised his eyebrows at her. "Hamza... He got into an accident"

Fariya's eyes widened. "What? But how?"

Arshad Sahab then explained to her that the entire family was shaken up by his condition and were on their toes. This is not the right time to go to them.

"Even then, how long will you stay there? Aasiya will never allow you to come back! Go to Zaid. He is the only one who you will be safe with, Fariya! No matter what, Don't deprive yourself and him of what you deserve, my child." Fariya went still at his last words.

She looked up at him shocked while the man smiled knowingly. He knew there were many things Fariya went through and he did think of getting her to remarry and move on. But the scar made her hesitant of the world and the world of her.

He wasn't worried for Sania cause he knew his daughter was scarless and would face no difficulty in finding her partner. It was Fariya that worried him for he saw the woman losing herself a little every day.

Zaid was the first man to fall head over heels for her. And when he asked for her hand, Arshad Sahab wanted Fariya to accept him.

Of course, things went south but he knew Fariya was hesitant because of many reasons.

One being her aunt. Oh her aunt! That old wrench!

And the second is Sania. Her dearest friend and cousin. Fariya would never take something that her sister had eyes on. And so she naturally was reluctant for Zaid knowing he was meant for Sania.

Arshad Sahab wanted her to place herself first. He wanted her to be selfish because at this point her chastity didn't matter. Zaid wouldn't marry Sania ever. Her sacrifices were useless.

Her chastity was on the line. She would be out of the house.

"I know, I know! He is stubborn. But that man loves you! He will fight the world for you" Fariya didn't want to believe him. She can't. How can she? He made her life hell, right? How can she? Yet, hope bloomed.

"How long will you get yourself walked  upon?" Fariya ducked her head down. Arshad Sahab simply smiled at her.

"You deserve so much, Beta! Don't let them ruin your life" Fariya shook her head in a no. She can't do this.

"Go to him"

"I hate him" She replied angrily.

"It's resentment you feel. Deep down you know it's not only him who is at fault, Fari. He made a mistake and he should be punished. He is imperfect but he is willing to repent. For you." His dark eyes held wiseness. Words spoken out of love and care were like a light during her dark life. She looked at him with shining tears.

"Don't keep him waiting"

"H-How do you know that?" She asked stubbornly.

Arshad smiled and turned his head to the window. Fariya followed his gaze and her eyes widened when she saw Zaid sitting on the side of the gate of her house, his head resting on his knees as he stared at the space. His shoulders quivered, as the cold gush of winds of night made his skin numb. He was all drenched in water.

He didn't leave. Instead, he stayed back. For her.

Zaid knew he acted too harshly but the situation demanded it and he didn't regret it. Yet Fariya was upset, so upset that she wanted him gone. He would've but after what he did there, he can't leave her alone in the flames after he started the fire.

His eyes would dart towards her house, staring at the windows trying to see if something wrong was happening that needed his intervention. His dark eyes would search for Fariya, his heart shit scared for her, knowing what a bitch her aunt was. All he saw was deadly silence.

His body shivered due to the cold weather and his soaked clothes but he didn't care.

Moist eyes, broken hearts, and shattered hope. What could cure it if not a glimpse of love?

"Why is he soaked—huhh!" Fariya gasped when she saw her aunt walking out of the door and throwing a whole bucket of water at Zaid, yelling curses at him.

She watched in horror as he sat without any restraint, listening to her and shivering there. He didn't utter a word while the woman's shouts echoed through the neighborhood until she went back inside the house. People around the street looked out of their balconies to see the man soaked and verbally abused by the petite woman in the chilling weather.

Fariya stared wide eyes at him and his every move. His restlessness as he looked at the house again and again. He was worried. He was restless. He didn't care about himself.

When was the last time someone was this worried for her? Someone who wanted her this much?

She closed her eyes, blocking all of her thoughts. Her mind went blank and all the raging waves of anger, anguish, hate, resentment, misery, and grief, calmed down. She only listened to her heart.

"How do I go to him? Aasiya Maami will not let me go to him" Fariya opened her eyes and turned to her uncle who passed her a smile.

"There is always a way".

•••

The door clicked open and Fariya stood up guarded. Sania walked in with a neutral expression on her face while her eyes were all on her father. She shut the door behind her.

"Maan gyi?" She asked her father while Fariya watched her confused.

[Did she agree?]

"Bohat mushkil se" Arshad sahab muttered tiredly. Sania sighed while turning to Fariya. Her expression wasn't of hate, but it wasn't of fondness either.

[With great difficulty]

"Chalo aao mere saath" She urged to the frozen girl whose eyes would dart towards the door as if expecting a maniac to burst through in and devour her whole.

[Come one! Come with me]

"Ye kya horaha hai?" Fariya's voice was weak and confused.

[What is happening?]

"Jo bohat pehle hojana chahiye tha!" Sania replied with a smirk.

[Something that should have happened to do back]

"What?"

"Girl, we don't have time. Ammi is speaking with your groom's family once again to apologize reconduct the nikkan and if you have a little love left in you, then come with me!" Sania held her hand and started dragging Fariya out.

"But—"

"Mujhe bye toh kehne do!" Arshad Sahab called after them.

[Let me bid her a goodbye]

Sania smiled at her father before pushing Fariya towards him. Fariya bent down and the man patted her head, giving his duas for her. Sania grabbed her hand and walked out of the room.

"But Sania what about Aunt?" Fariya asked hesitantly.

"Don't bother her. She will be fine. What I'm here for?" Sania smiled politely, looking away at the hard expression on Fariya's face.

"I'm sorry, Sania" Fariya held her hand and stopped them. Sania gulped down a lump of throat, her facade of pulling a carefree look fading now.

"I'm sorry!" Fariya bit out her words while fighting her tears, and Sania immediately pulled her into a hug, hiding her moist eyes.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. I should be apologizing for behaving rudely with you!" She gripped her close and Fariya sobbed quietly.

"And don't feel like you are going for someone who was someone else's. Zaid was always for you, Fariya. Not gonna lie, I was mad at you but I realized he wasn't meant for me! No matter what, we were never meant to be so please don't carry this guilt!" Sania pulled away and Fariya kissed her forehead. She felt like he heart was light. She felt good getting her friend back.

"I don't know what awaits me" Fariya looked at her.

"Whatever awaits, Zaid will be there with you!" Sania caressed her cheek with a smile. "Now let's hurry up! Your Romeo awaits you"

"Wait" Fariya turned and walked inside the room and grabbed a towel. Sania raised an eyebrow in question making Fariya fumble with her words.

"Wo... Um.. he is drenched" She said awkwardly making Sania giggle at her.

"This is nice!" She clapped her hands.

She dragged her out of the house through the back door of the house since Aasiya Begum was shouting on the phone in front of the main door.

"Oye Romeo!" Sania yelled from the gate, making Zaid jump in surprise. He stood up hurriedly and rushed towards the gate.

Sania stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at the tall and handsome man who was seemingly nervous.

"Thank you for punching that douchebag! He will remember it for a lifetime" Sania grinned at him while he watched her confused. What was up with this woman?

He lowkey expected her to throw some lashes at him or something and he only stood up out of respect for her and after how he rejected her.

"Anyways, now I'm entrusting you with something very precious to me. And if you dared to hurt my precious one, I'm going to stab you with my heel in the eye" Her threats were deadly but all the man heard was her precious one. Curiosity spiked and hopes replenished.

"Here is your Juliet" Sania turned behind, and Zaid followed her gaze. Fariya slowly came out of the back door and walked hesitant steps in his direction. Her beautiful eyes were lowered, not meeting his and Zaid felt life coursing through him. She was finally here.

Zaid's jaw dropped as he stared at the woman of his dreams walking to him. Was this a dream?

"Makhi ghus jayegi, mu band karlein" Sania retorted, amused at the reaction he portrayed.

[A fly will go in. Close your mouth]

Zaid collected his jaw from the ground and cleared his throat again.

Fariya passed him the towel in her hand, and Zaid almost had a heart attack with the amount of shock and happiness flooding his heart.

"Take care of her. And I'm letting her go to you doesn't mean she can be disrespected. Baba asked you to marry her at the earliest!" Sania said in a serious tone and Zaid was still in shock.

After another snicker from Sania, he nodded quietly. "Bilkul"

[Sure]

Satisfied with his words, Sania hugged her tightly, squeezing her arms one last time before pulling away.

"Shall we?" Zaid asked hesitantly, as he forwarded his hand in her direction. Fariya noticed his hand slightly shaking and she blinked.

She brushed past him, ignoring his hand while muttering, "We aren't Nikkahfied yet"

Zaid lowered his hand in embarrassment, realizing she was a strict practicing Muslim and she would be damned if he even stare at her for more than 10 seconds without their Nikkah.

Sania smiled apologetically, as Zaid watched her go and sit inside the car.

"She isn't going to give in easily, Zaid," Sania said quietly, making him frown.

"You might have got her but not her heart. She has been hurt so many times, her heart has ultra-security." Zaid realized where she was coming from and nodded in understanding.

"Please take care of her. Give her the love she needs"

"I will. I will give her more than she deserves" Zaid said determined. He realized Sania's words were true. He had a lot of makeup to do and a lot of care for her.

He settled in the car after thanking Sania for her help and started the drive. Fariya was settled in the back seat, her eyes trained on Sania as she waved.

A drive to new a journey. A journey that requires so many changes in both of them.

The way he lived, his arrogance, Fariya wouldn't appreciate. She was a decent girl and she deserves a decent guy. He needs to show her that he can be decent. He can be respectful. And he can love her. He did and he has to show just how much.

And somewhere along the way he wished she loved him too.

««•••»»

I'm sorry!! I wanted to update but I couldn't decide on the plot and chain up the happenings. I tried. I did. After numerous tries, this is what came out.

How was it?

The mention of Hamza's accident is because this story is around the time of happenings of Ramsha and Yousef's story, 'USHSHAAQ'.

Do you think Fariya did the right thing by going with Zaid? Was there anything else she could do?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

309K 8.8K 27
It's been five years since Caroline Forbes faced Silas and removed the immortality spell with help from the witches, who placed the spell on Caroline...
224K 9.8K 40
☀︎︎𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵☀︎︎ Recipe to the perfect collection of short stories✍︎: Talented and friendly writers- 1 cup Enthusias...
148K 7K 46
A Cluster Of Desi Short Stories
70.4K 3.4K 10
A Collection of Short Love stories which will flutter your heart and create a zoo in your stomach. Starting date:15 April 2021 Cover cr:@authordira_...