✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
125
126
127
128
129
End

124

170 5 0
By koushuu17

☆ 125. Chapter 124

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 124

The room was filled with a faint smell of blood. Several beast warriors knelt on the ground, staring at the priest busy around the bed with cold sweat on their foreheads.

The unconscious male orc on the bed was skinny, his skin was pale with a hint of purple, and the blood stains from his mouth to his chest were bright red and dazzling.

"Master Priest, how is the patriarch? When will he wake up?" The old male orc asked with a slightly hunched back and worry on his face.

The priest turned around, looked at the old orc and said calmly: "The patriarch's injury has become more serious, and it is difficult to cure it. But it is relatively simple to just let the patriarch wake up." The

old orc Nodding, "I'll leave it to you, the priest."

The stern-looking priest said "hmm" vaguely, then moved his eyes to the orcs kneeling on the ground, and casually ordered: "You guys go out and wait.

" The orc did not move and said hesitantly: "Priest, the patriarch ordered us to stay by his side."

The priest looked at them coldly: "You can wait for me to leave and then come back to continue to guard the patriarch."

"But ——"

"No but, get out now." The priest waved his hand and interrupted the orc directly. His expression remained unchanged, but his words were a bit colder: "I am the priest of the Dragon Snake Clan, and I am the most trusted orc of the clan leader. Don't you Are you willing to go out because you are afraid that I will hurt the clan leader?"

Several orcs shook their heads in fear: "No, that's not the case!"

"If not, just go out." The priest said expressionlessly: "If I want to harm the clan leader, you can stay here. Its useless.

Thats true. Several orcs looked at each other and complained in their hearts.

"Okay, you can go out first." The old orc said, sighing: "The most important thing now is to wake up the clan leader."

"This..." Several orcs looked at the unconscious clan leader, and then stood up. Go out obediently. If the clan leader dies like this, the two most powerful orcs in the entire Dragon Snake Clan are the two in front of him. Is it better not to offend them completely?

As soon as the orcs left, the calmness on the priest's face immediately disappeared. He glared at the old orc with a hint of resentment: "What did I say? I said Ji Hui betrayed Lord Ji Si, and it was he who harmed Lord Ji Si! Forget it if you don't believe me, you actually helped Ji Hui Became the leader of the Dragon Snake Clan."

The old orc sighed heavily and said feebly: "Ji Hui is Ji Si's best friend. They grew up together and formed the most powerful hunting team in the tribe. Ji Si can become The leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, besides being very powerful himself, Ji Hui also helped a lot. If he really harmed Ji Si just for the position of leader, then why did he help Ji Si become the leader?" The

priest whispered. Roaring: "That's because he is too weak and can't defeat Lord Jis!"

"Although Jishui became a high-level beast warrior before Jihui, Jihui will not take long to catch up with Jiss. If he just wants to be the clan leader , Ji Hui can definitely challenge Ji Si. Their relationship is so good, Ji Hui doesn't need to kill Ji Si at all." The old orc still insisted on his original judgment, "And I helped Ji Hui become the clan leader and there are other things. The reason. Once a more powerful orc becomes the leader of each orc tribe, the original leader will be killed mercilessly by them. Jis was so seriously injured at the time. Do you think he would be replaced by another orc from the Dragon and Snake tribe as the leader? Are you willing to let Ji Si go? Definitely not! Only Ji Hui can let Ji Si live, because they are the best companions, because Ji Hui needs my help more than other orcs who have the strength to become the leader of the clan. !"

The priest knew that the old orc was right, but he couldn't calm down. It is not uncommon for each orc tribe leader to change his position like Ji Si, and it is even normal. However, it is rare for an orc to be stabbed in the back by his best companion, especially if he grew up together. Even if such an orc becomes a clan leader, it will be difficult for him to gain the trust of other orcs, and he will be looked down upon by the orcs. Only by challenging and robbing openly can you win the respect of the orcs.

The priest snorted and said disdainfully: "You don't believe me, isn't it because I was only an intermediate beast warrior at that time and had not yet awakened my spiritual ability? If it were me now, would you believe it?" The

old orc choked. After a while, he will probably believe it, right? But it was too late to say this. The fact was that the priest at that time was not only weak, but also an ordinary beast warrior. How could a powerful orc be willing to listen to the opinions of a weak orc?

The priest was too lazy to say any more. Anyway, no matter what he said, the old orc would not believe it, even if Ji Hui, who promised to take good care of Lord Jis, would lose him.

The priest took out a bottle of medicinal solution from his arms, with a hint of cruelty in his eyes, grabbed Ji Hui's chin and poured it in roughly.

"He will wake up in a while. I'm leaving." The priest left in a hurry. Now that it has been confirmed that the person from the Yan tribe is Master Ji Si, why is he still wasting time in the tribe? If Ji Hui was doing well, he would still have to worry about it, but now, haha... just enjoy the last part of his life.

Not long after the priest left, Ji Hui woke up in bed. He rolled his eyes stiffly and saw only the old orc and a few orc warriors guarding him.

"Where's Priest Ji Dong?" Ji Hui spat out a mouthful of blood after finishing his sentence. He wiped it with his hand, and it was so scarlet that it hurt his eyes.

"Priest..." the old orc hesitated for a few seconds and then lied: "The priest saw that your injury never healed, so he decided to leave the orcs and go outside to look for herbs that could cure your injury."

Ji Hui's face was livid. Hearing this, he finally relaxed a little: "I knew that the priest was the most loyal to me."

Thinking of the priest's attitude, the old orc couldn't help but shake his head. He didn't say much. With Ji Hui's current situation, he really couldn't withstand any more blows.

"Clan leader, please have a good rest. If anything happens, ask the beast warrior to call me." Ever since Ji Hui fell, all the affairs of the Dragon Snake Clan have fallen on the old beastman. He is really busy.

"Wait." Ji Hui called him hoarsely, and asked gloomily: "Have all the beast warriors set off?"

The old orc didn't know why: "What?"

"I didn't ask you to take over the intermediate beast warriors in the clan. Gather them all and let the senior beast warriors lead them to the Yan tribe to bring Ji Si back?" Ji Hui said impatiently.

"Ah?" The old orc was stunned. Ji Hui did say this, wasn't it a joke?

Ji Hui understood, and immediately spat out another mouthful of blood, holding the blood foam in his mouth and saying word by word: "You didn't do it?" The

old orc was silent.

He naturally hopes that Ji Si will return to the Dragon Snake Clan, but sending a few beast warriors there is enough. Let all high-level and intermediate beast warriors go to the Yan tribe to pick up Ji Si? Is Ji Hui crazy? The dragon and snake clan are powerful, but they also need the protection of the orcs! The powerful beast warriors are all gone, who will be responsible for the defense of the beast clan? Who is responsible for watching over the entire Xiao tribe with so many orcs? What if the Liger tribe takes the opportunity to attack?

The old orc told his reasons, but Ji Hui responded: "Isn't it you? You, a high-level beast warrior, can't defeat those high-level beast warriors of the Liger tribe? Besides, the leader of the Liger tribe is dead, and their tribe is in chaos. You will definitely not attack our tribe."

The more Ji Hui thought about it, the more he felt it was right. The increasing physical injuries, the threat of death, and the fear and hatred of Ji Si have slowly twisted Ji Hui's heart. He has become crazy and extreme, doing whatever he wants without thinking about the consequences.

Ji Hui suddenly grinned and said: "The ligers can't come, and those two-star tribes don't have the guts to come. It's enough for you to stay in the tribe. I think you can let those low-level beast warriors go too! All go, all those who have fighting ability!" "The more beast warriors that go, the easier it will be to kill Jis. He was seriously injured and couldn't defeat Ji Si. As long as Ji Si appeared in the Dragon Snake Clan, he would easily take his position. He had to kill him before Ji Si came back. "There is also the Yan tribe!" Ji Hui roared: "A small two-star tribe dares to imprison the former leader of the Dragon Snake tribe. What is the purpose of keeping such a tribe? It would be better to let the beast warriors destroy it!" The

old orc was killed by him The ferocious look was startled, but Ji Hui hadn't finished yet: "Yes, you can stay alone. Let other priests in the clan go outside to find herbs for me, and the pharmacist... let them Everyone, go find a way to cure my injury. If you can't heal it, you will all die, and die with me!"

Ji Hui was so excited that he spat out a mouthful of blood again.

The old orc looked at him covered in blood and didn't know what to say. The old orc felt that he was unable to comfort the other party. The most important thing was to let Ji Hui give up his stupid idea first.

After opening his mouth and saying nothing, Ji Hui told him to shut up with red eyes, and passed the old orc to ask the beast warrior guarding him to call all the other high-level beast warriors.

It took a long time for the beast warriors to return.

As soon as they entered the door, the beast warriors shouted: "What's wrong! What's wrong with the patriarch! Those adults started fighting!"

Ji Hui didn't understand: "A fighting started?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

The beast warriors suddenly became quiet.

Ji Hui was angry: "Say!!"

The beast warriors looked at me and I looked at you. Finally, the beast warrior who knelt furthest away was responsible for explaining: "He and they all want to be the leader of the clan, so they will decide who wins." Damn it."

Ji Hui closed his eyes, swallowed the blood that poured into his mouth, and said fiercely: "Let them fight, go and call me the leading intermediate beast warrior." The

beast warriors came back even slower this time, and they were all trembling with fear. He knelt outside the door, not even daring to enter the house.

Across the door, the beast warriors shouted: "Lord Patriarch, those mid-level beast warriors can't come either. They said that the high-level beast warriors they followed were vying for the position of the clan leader, and they had to support the adults who helped them, so no, no. Kong came to see you..."

Ji Hui's cheeks trembled, and he pointed at the old orc tremblingly: "Go and kill all those beast warriors who betrayed me!"

The old orc: "..." Kill all the dragon and snake tribesmen. Arent there only low-level beast warriors left? Besides, he can't beat so many people.

The old orc sighed, worried about how to comfort the clan leader who seemed to be dying, and even more worried about how several senior beast warriors who had no interest in the position of clan leader suddenly wanted to be the clan leader. If nothing goes wrong, the Dragon Snake Clan may be even worse off than the Liger Clan whose leader is dead.

The old orc glanced at Ji Hui -

it was not worse, but it was destined to be worse than the ligers. The Liger Clan and the Sky Fox Clan are strong allies. Who do they have? Those tribes that were severely oppressed by Ji Hui? It's unreliable when you think about it.

The old orc was worried, took a deep look at Ji Hui, and turned to comfort the senior orc warrior.

There was a "bang" sound behind him, and Ji Hui spurted blood to the sky and fainted again.

...

Scarred Orcs broadcast the situation of the Dragon Snake Tribe in real time.

"After I told the senior beast warriors in the clan according to your words, they asked me to leave."

At that time, the scarred orcs were suspicious and a little distrustful of Fei Yu, so they went to find the senior beast warriors without fear. . Normally, he was not qualified to see the high-level beast warriors, so the scarred orc simply used his ability to appear in front of those high-level beast warriors. Sure enough, he was almost beaten to death when he saw the scarred orc who broke in without permission. Fortunately, he shouted Fei Yu's name at the critical moment and saved his life at the critical moment.

"Master Yu, I almost died!" the scarred orc cried.

Fei Yu smiled softly: "How about a small compensation for you?"

The scarred orc immediately beamed with joy, "Master Yu, you are so powerful. Those high-level beast warriors all obey your words." Let's just pretend to be discordant. If there is a fight for the position of clan leader, fight for it immediately. Master Yu asked them to make these deliberately to show to other orcs. When he came here, he was said to have found that the clan leader had known about it and was so angry that he fainted. Once the clan leader dies, won't it be easy for Lord Jisi to take back the clan leader's position when he returns?

The Scarred Orc, who consciously saw the inside story, admired Fei Yu greatly.

Fei Yu actually just wanted to cause some trouble for the Dragon Snake Clan so that Ji Hui would not be able to spare the time to go to the Yan Tribe. Otherwise, without him and Ji Si in the Yan Tribe, the beast warriors of the Dragon Snake Tribe would probably vent their anger on the Yan Tribe. Although it would not cause any serious consequences, Fei Yu would still feel a little guilty.

It's good to drag people in the Dragon Snake Clan so they can't get away.

After temporarily stabilizing the Dragon Snake Clan, Fei Yu immediately devoted himself to searching for the entrance to the hunting area. The entrance was hidden in the void, and its location was not fixed each time. Fei Yu could only use his mental power to sense it bit by bit. The method was clumsy, laborious and time-consuming, but it was the only way. Fortunately, Fei Yu had experience in his previous life. Whether it was experience or luck, Fei Yu, who originally planned to search for at least several months, actually found the entrance in less than five days.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] After rebirth, Black Heart Lotus beats the scum by slapping her face , [Danmei] Meet Joy , [Danmei] Shichun , [Danmei] [Comprehensive Manga] Dark Cuisine World , [Danmei] Burning Bridges across the River , [Danmei] Vest Hunt System , [Danmei] became famous after showing off my wealth on a variety show , [Danmei] I differentiated into an Omega after transferring to school , [Danmei] Three Melons and Two Dates , [Danmei] Deep Invasion

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 2.2K 27
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
84.5K 3.5K 40
ငါလိုး!ငါတို့ကြားမှာဘာအချစ်မှမရှိဘူးတဲ့ငါတစ်ယောက်ထဲအရူးထခဲ့တာပဲ Mr.William စတွေ့တဲ့နေ့ကတည်းကဒီလူသားကငါ့အပိုင်မှန်းကြိုသိပြီးသား မိုးထက်မြင့် ဒီလူယုတ်...
10.2K 663 52
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.
6.4K 261 27
Hace poco me envicie con dos historias del chaquetrix, la del usuario @JoaSwitch y la de @The-King-096. Ya tenía ganas de hacer mi propia historia de...