✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

122

121 4 0
By koushuu17

☆ 123. Chapter 122

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 122

"The fire is too big! Bang!"

"Those are weeds, not wild vegetables! Bang!"

"What Yu said is that the meat of the moo beast is not that of the spiny beast! Bang!"

"Too much salt. , Do you want to kill me? Bang bang bang bang!"

In the spacious room, dozens of orcs were trembling and learning to cook while being whipped with vine whips until they were in tears and twisting around.

"Lord Numa, I just did the right thing..." an orc said weakly to Numa who was dancing with a vine whip.

"But you did it wrong." Marsh slapped his butt and roared angrily.

"It's because you slapped me that I was wrong..." The orc shed tears of grievance.

Numa choked, and the whip struck harder.

Fei Yu looked at the swollen buttocks of dozens of orcs and felt it was a bit irritating. He quickly pulled Zhu over and rescued the orcs who were beaten like little lambs.

"They have done a very good job." Feiyu said nice things to the orcs, "Just don't beat them, right?" "Do

you think I want to beat them?" Mao glared and said, "Obviously. A great chef like you taught them personally. It doesn't matter if they learn slowly, and I can tolerate mistakes. But look at what they got wrong? Can they recognize their mistakes in the meat of wild beasts? Can salt be used as sugar? Food preparation I can't bear it, but what about the fire pit? Can't you control whether the flames are big or small?"

No, they can, but they were discouraged by you, Fei Yu said silently in his heart.

"It's okay, I'll teach them more and they'll remember it." Fei Yu comforted helplessly. What can he do? If I had known better, I would not have agreed to Numa's self-recommendation and asked him to be her assistant. Looking at how severe it is, I'm almost going crazy.

Numa also wanted to be lenient, but he just couldn't control himself. It was said that he helped Yu look after these orcs, but in fact a small part of the reason was due to jealousy. He was jealous that these orcs allowed Yu to spend so much time teaching, but he could only shamelessly ask a few questions from time to time. The difference in treatment is huge! Before Yu came to the Yan Tribe, he was clearly the number one spiritual cook in the Yan Tribe. How come he is now inferior to these orcs?

If he had known that Yu would teach him so carefully and not hide anything, he would have gone to great lengths not to ask Yu to teach him, even if he worked for Zaizai Restaurant until he died.

"Alas." Numa sighed.

Fei Yu felt that this could not go on, otherwise the orcs would have to be carried to have their buttocks treated one by one before they learned how to cook.

"How about..." Fei Yu asked tentatively: "If Master Numa is willing, can you also learn how to cook food?"

"...Hmm." Numa paused, "Huh? Do you want to teach me? Just like them. Teach me?"

Fei Yu was startled by the excitement in his eyes and nodded hesitantly.

"Great!" Numa yelled out of control, and asked urgently: "Can you hire me when you learn how to do it?"

"Hire you?" Fei Yu was stunned for a moment, a little confused.

The spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe all open food shops in the food city as members of their own employ, except for Numa. After all, he was the number one spiritual chef of the Yan tribe, so he had to give him some face no matter what. So although Numa runs a food shop in the food city, he is his own boss.

Isnt it good to be your own boss? Why should I be hired to work for myself?

Fei Yu couldn't figure out what was going on in his mind.

Seeing his confusion, Numa straightforwardly explained: "Since I opened a new food store selling the food you taught me, I have earned a lot more beast coins than before. It's just that these beast coins are from selling the food you taught me. Earned from the food, and what I made..." Zhu said angrily with a black face: "If you charge less beast coins, there will be no orcs to eat." In fact, not only are there no orcs to eat, but they are all given to them for free. Don't eat! Why? Because those idiots had to eat the food Yu taught him to make first every time. Once they ate, they couldn't stop. When they came to their senses, they all slumped on the chairs with their bellies bulging out, as if they were about to give birth to a baby in the next moment. Only then would they regret not leaving a space in their stomachs...

Numa wanted to beat them to death at that time. When did the food made by Lord Numa require the orcs to pity themselves before eating it? If you dont eat it, he doesnt want to give it to you!

So Numa thought of a way.

He no longer cooks his own food, but only cooks his food. He doesn't believe that he can't wait for someone to beg to eat his own food.

Well, not really...

Numa was so shocked that he was so devastated that he even didn't want to be a spiritual chef for a while. However, he was a little reluctant to see the orcs eating happily. He thought and thought and thought, and suddenly one day he came to a realization -

with Yu Sect's food, no orcs would want to eat the food he made. This means that his strength is not enough!

What if its not enough? Then improve, work hard and improve! One day he will make food as delicious as Yu! Then, it is necessary to learn how to cook food from Yu. Not only must you learn, but you must learn to shine. In exchange, he was given beast coins that he did not have as much as Yu, and he was given other things that Yu could not think of, but he was given status. It's not his turn to come when he has time. Numa thought about it, and all he could give was himself.

"Please hire me!" Numa begged.

Fei Yu saw that he was serious and agreed without thinking. Numa, the former No. 1 spiritual chef, did not rely on moisture, but was really capable. The food he makes is more delicious than other chefs in the Yan tribe, and he has more experience. Wu chose Fei Yu to be the restaurant's acting chef out of a small amount of talent and a large amount of trust, but if he was to be with Numa Fang, Fei Yu would undoubtedly prefer the latter.

Wu, I'm sorry.

Fei Yu apologized in his heart. Fortunately, although he brought Wu to the Lingchu training ground, he hadn't told him his plans yet, otherwise the temporary substitution would have been too embarrassing for Wu.

Fortunately, fortunately. Fei Yu exhaled and immediately asked Numa to throw down the vine whip and start his learning career.

The whip was thrown happily, but the steps were slow and motionless for a long time.

"What's wrong?" Fei Yu asked. Did he suddenly change his mind?

Numa frowned and said: "I want to learn all the food you can cook." He emphasized every word: "Everything."

The orcs who eavesdropped with their ears gasped.

I want to learn all the food that Lord Yu knows how to cook. Is Lord Numa too greedy? Master Yu would have to be stupid to agree.

Fei Yu had no problem at all: "Okay." As long as Numa learns quickly, he can learn it.

The spiritual chefs breathed a sigh of relief and then suddenly froze.

Master Yu, he, he, he agreed? !

Is it stupid? Aren't you afraid that Master Numa will learn all the skills and threaten his status?

There are also orcs who sincerely think that Fei Yu is too generous, and then their little thoughts become uncontrollably active. If they said that to Mr. Yu, I wonder if Mr. Yu would answer——

"Bang——" A muffled sound suddenly frightened everyone.

"Master Numa, what's wrong with you?" the orcs exclaimed. Didnt Master Yu agree to teach him? Why did you just lie down?

Mr. Zhu, who was too excited and just wanted to bow, flashed his waist and suddenly fell to the ground in the middle of his bow.

Hiss -

my face hurts.

Numa was about to cry, it was so embarrassing, but he still stood up strong and bowed to Fei Yu again: "Master Yu." Fei

Yu: "...just call me Yu."

"No." Numa Ban He refused with a serious face, "I have learned everything about you, and I will respect you from now on, and treat you like a parent, raising you until you die."

Feiyu: "..."

The drunken Numa had forgotten that he was much older than Feiyu, and after speaking excitedly, he fell into his infinite love for food.

Regardless of Marsh's strange words, it was indeed easier for Feiyu to teach him than to teach other orcs. Numa is experienced and patient, and his attitude towards food is extremely strict, but he is too particular and makes Feiyu's head hurt. For example, when Feiyu puts some salt, he will touch and look at the small amount of salt. He will memorize deeply and repeatedly how much salt there is, how big a pile it will be when it is rubbed, how big a puddle will be when it is smoothed, and he will try to do it himself. The salt in the dishes is basically the same as Fei Yu's. And so on, what shape should the meat be cut into, how long, wide and thick it is, and how much fat and thin it should be. What is the shape of wild vegetable leaves, and how many pieces can be cut into one piece...

Feiyu wanted to tell him countless times that he didn't have to go to this extent, but the look in his eyes made him frightened.

He was really scared. Fei Yu felt that what he said was an insult to Nuo's truth-seeking spirit...

By the time Nuo fully learned all the food sold in the restaurant, nearly two months had passed.

It took much longer than Feiyu expected. Fortunately, the food made by Lucuma was only slightly worse in taste than Feiyu. Overall, it was worth it.

Fei Yu, who had prepared several new dishes to teach, postponed the plan for a long time. As soon as he got out of the job, Fei Yu immediately handed over the restaurant to him and let him serve as the chef. Including the Lingchu training ground, everything was temporarily left to Numa's control.

The swamp became a spinning top.

A slight difference in food taste was noticed by the orcs' keen sense of taste, but the difference was too small. The orcs who noticed the difference did not pay much attention to it and simply forgot about it.

Numa finally let go of his worries. He turned around and wanted to find Fei Yu for some praise, but found that he was missing.

After using his mental power to see that there was no problem in the marsh, Fei Yu took Ji Si and left with peace of mind.

Halfway through, Fei Yu suddenly stopped and said hesitantly: "Why don't we take Dandan with us?" He didn't know how long he would stay in the hunting area this time. If it took too long, Dandan would miss him. What should I do?

"We can't take him away." Ji Si pretended to be unhappy and said, "That fat cub has to live with that tiger cub. I've been saying it for a long time and he's still unwilling to leave with us." "

Really?" Fei said. Yu looked at him suspiciously.

"Really!" Ji Si slandered Ji Dan's little Zaizai without any guilt: "Dandan said he wanted to be a mate with that tiger cub, and we happened to be away, so he could live in the tiger cub's house."

Fei Yu held his forehead . "How old is he?"

Ji Si snorted coldly: "Will that fat kid still think about you now that he has a partner? The only one who thinks about you all the time is me."

Fei Yu: "...Let's go quickly, try your best. Arrive early."

At the little tiger cub's house, the crying little Jidan cub sneezed several times in a row. He rubbed his nose and suspected that he was sick. He wanted to find his father but remembered that his father left him and left. He was so sad that he cried again. Tears.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] After rebirth, Black Heart Lotus beats the scum by slapping her face , [Danmei] Meet Joy , [Danmei] Shichun , [Danmei] [Comprehensive Manga] Dark Cuisine World , [Danmei] Burning Bridges across the River , [Danmei] Vest Hunt System , [Danmei] became famous after showing off my wealth on a variety show , [Danmei] I differentiated into an Omega after transferring to school , [Danmei] Three Melons and Two Dates , [Danmei] Deep Invasion

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 28 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
493 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
21.2K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...