✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

121

196 5 0
By koushuu17

☆ 122. Chapter 121

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

Over time, the orcs of the Flying Squirrel Tribe became stronger and fatter. When they went out, other orcs called them the Fat Rat Tribe instead.

That's fat. You got fat because you ate too much food made by Yu. What an honor!

Not only were the orcs coming and going in the restaurant jealous, but the orcs working under Fei Yu were so jealous that they wanted to kill all the flying squirrels so that they could take their own lives!

The flying squirrel clan SeguiSe is still very timid in nature, so within a few days of showing off, he hid in his room shivering except when he had to go out. Every day, he had to face the gaze of countless orcs, both covertly and covertly, and his courage shrank faster than his ability improved. By the time Fei Yu noticed it, almost all the flying squirrel orcs had turned into yin beasts.

Feiyu: "..."

In order to save the flying squirrel tribe's courage, which was about to disappear, Feiyu simply made a comprehensive improvement in strength. All orcs who belong to Zaizai Restaurant can participate unconditionally. There is no need to pay for anything. After all, it is Feiyu who gets the benefits as his strength improves. Who allows them to work under him?

Fei Yu rubbed his nose and looked at the sky -

in fact, the wild beasts were fed too well and grew too fast, and it was time to eat them. In addition, as his wood power was upgraded to a high level, the space evolved again, and now the growth rate of spiritual plants has increased many times. High-level spiritual plants are slower, but low-level spiritual plants are like leeks. Soon after one crop is harvested, another crop will grow. If it is not dealt with, the land in the space may be occupied soon. full.

The orcs hired by Fei Yu didn't know the real reason for Fei Yu's generosity. Of course, even if they knew, they would only think that Fei Yu was more generous. If there are too many wild beasts, they can be sold. For those ingredients that are only available in the hunting area, let alone selling them, the leader Kong-sama will just grab them all. Master Kong needs more beast warriors under his command, and now many of them are worrying about how to arrange them.

The orcs hired by Feiyu were happier than ever before, even happier than when they first awakened their abilities. It is said that it will take a long time for Yu to fully improve his strength this time. How much food made by Yu will be eaten? When it's over, how scary will their strength be?

Before the comprehensive promotion activity officially started, Fei Yu's orcs began to starve one after another.

A dozen orcs will not starve to death if they don't eat day and night. They must try their best to empty their stomachs, and then fill them with more delicious food made by Yu!

The orcs hired by Fei Yu were now completely satisfied, while the orc warriors who belonged to the tribe were not in a good mood.

Jealousy, naked jealousy!

Not to mention watching those bastard orcs at Zai Zai Restaurant eat with my own eyes. Just watching those bastards being proudly hungry made me want to empty their stomachs. It's best to have their belly disappear completely and never be able to eat anything again.

They were obviously beast warriors from the Yan tribe, working under the tribe leader, so how could they not live as well as the orcs hired by a restaurant to serve food?

It doesn't matter if they don't compare, once they have the idea of ​​comparison, or the idea of ​​comparison in all aspects, the beast warriors of the Yan tribe become more and more aggrieved, and even want to quit directly.

Why don't you do it anymore? Naturally, I went to find Yu! They don't believe that with the strength they have trained to protect their own tribe, they will not be as good as those useless orcs that Yu picked up halfway!

As a result, the minds of the orcs really started to change. After realizing that his Beast Warrior's mind was not belonging to him, Sora quietly found out the reason and almost fell out of the air in anger.

His beautiful figure hovered in the air, secretly observing the expressions of the beast warriors, eavesdropping on their whispers while the other party was not paying attention, and then - all the feathers on his body fluttered with anger!

He is the leader of the Yan tribe! Manage the leader of a tribe! Isn't it better to follow him than to stay in a food store? !

How many orcs go to Zai Zai Restaurant every day and night for delicious food? How long do you have to wait in line? How many of them actually get to eat when it's their turn? Not to mention the orcs who went to eat, lets talk about those hired by Yu. If you work in a restaurant, you can eat Yu's food every day and night. However, the restaurant has already hired enough orcs, there is no shortage at all! If my beast warriors really came to seek employment from Yu, they must have been assigned to the hunting team. The hunting team wants to eat the food made by Yu more easily than other orcs, but they have to go hunting from time to time. The biggest advantage is that they can get the seasoning cubes Yu gave him. When we get back to the restaurant, we can have a free meal, but we still have to queue up and get the beast coins every other time?

But, these, I, can, do it, ah!

Sora gritted his teeth and thought.

He could also let the hunting team return to the tribe after hunting to have a free meal at Zai Zai Restaurant. As long as he discussed it with Yu, he would definitely be able to do it. He had already prepared seasoning cubes and other convenient food for the hunting team. As for what Yu had done to improve his overall strength this time, he could also discuss it with him.

Yes, it can be solved as long as we discuss it. Because there is nothing that cannot be solved by beast coins in Yu's place. If the beast coins don't work, then give Yu the brittle stone and let Yu build another brittle stone house. If the brittle rocks are not enough, then give him ingredients. You will always want the ingredients brought from the hunting area, right? Its okay to give them all. What he has are not very high-level. Can he wait for Yu to make the ingredients into delicious food and then spend the beast coins to buy them back for himself and the beast warriors to eat?

No matter how much you think about it, there is no loss.

The most important thing is that he, the leader, has to fly several times in the air every day so that he can see clearly anything close to his house. Isn't it enough to have your own beautiful animal form to encourage them? Which leader of the two-star tribe cares about the beast warriors as much as he does?

Humph, they are all a bunch of greedy fools!

Kong raised his head to the sky and let out a loud roar, then suddenly lowered his figure and fanned his wings wildly, blowing out strong winds. The beast warriors guarding the leader's residence were blown down all of a sudden. Kong fanned them all the way and stopped above the Zai Zai Restaurant. Looking back, they were all staggering.

Sora breathed a sigh of relief. Well, I'm finally relieved.

"What's wrong with you?" Ji Si jumped on the roof, looking at Sora with cold eyes, and wanted to pull out all his hair on the spot.

Fei Yu squeezed his hand, and Ji Si's anger was instantly suppressed.

"Master Kong, what's the matter?"

Kong calmed down and looked at the miserable situation he had caused. He was about to change back to his human form, but then he remembered that this was not where he lived. He had no clothes to wear when he returned to his human form. Naked? No, his brave and powerful body is not something that any orc can see casually.

Kong continued to hover in the air, lowered his head slightly, and asked in a loud voice: "I heard that Yu you are going to do something to greatly improve your strength?" "

You know?" Fei Yu said slightly surprised: "This is the case. That's right." But what does this have to do with blowing down most of the orcs in the tribe?

Kong asked directly: "Is this only for the beast warriors you hired? I wonder if my beast warriors can participate?"

"You want them to come?" Fei Yu said with a smile without thinking: "That's no problem, as long as they are willing." Fei Yu also wanted to see the strength of the Yan tribe. Although he did not say it explicitly, Fei Yu did regard this place as his home. What's more, Sora is a pretty good leader, capable and generous.

"Okay, I understand." Kong flapped his wings lightly and said in a pleasant voice: "I will ask them when I get back. I don't take advantage of you in vain. If you want anything, just say it."

Fei Yu had already thought of it . He smiled unexpectedly: "Thank you then." Then without hesitation, he ate up all the glasses in the empty inventory, as well as the seeds from the branches that smelled like liquor.

There is only one tree in the sky, which he learned from his previous experience of going out alone. Because the tree was particularly beautiful, Sora thought it was worthy of his beauty, so he brought it back. Unfortunately, it is difficult to plant, and so far we can only keep the tree in a half-dead state.

"Okay, I'll give you the beautiful tree. Don't blame me if you can't plant it."

The matter was said in front of many orcs, and Kong also deliberately made it loud. Before he could fly back to his residence, the news came as Kong wished. Word spread.

"Master Kong, thank you for giving us the opportunity!"

"Master Kong, we will work hard to improve our strength and do better for the tribe."

"Master Kong, I want to confess to the Beast God that I once thought about leaving. You go to Zaizai Restaurant to do some work." A male orc shouted in shame.

"Me too. Lord Kong, I was wrong, please forgive me. As long as I am still alive, I will protect you with my life!" "...

We will always be loyal to Lord Kong!"

Kong hovered in the air, looking down at the kneeling person. The beast warrior on the ground who showed his loyalty to him fluttered his feathers again -

this time with satisfaction.

...

Needless to say, the orcs who belong to Zaizai Restaurant can do whatever Fei Yu tells them to do. Anyone who doesn't want a good thing that can improve their strength is a fool. The beast warriors under Sora cherish this opportunity especially, but there are too many of them, and they usually have things to do, so they can't just come in without caring about everything. After a fierce dispute, the beast warriors re-divided into teams, and each team took turns reporting to Feiyu according to the number of days.

A comprehensive improvement in strength has arrived amid public expectations.

As for physical and ability training, after discussing the training process with Ji Si, Fei Yu left it all to him. Fei Yu, on the other hand, is only responsible for making delicious and energy-rich food to maximize the physical and ability limits of the beast warriors.

Early in the morning, when the sky was slightly bright, all the beast warriors gathered and started running around the tribe for a hundred laps to warm up.

The Yan tribe is really quite large, and if they really had to run a hundred laps, the beast warriors would froth at the foam and die from exhaustion. The place where they ran was just an open space in the uninhabited area of ​​​​the Yan tribe, not too far from Fei Yu's restaurant.

After running to warm up, the orcs would specially deliver food to them. After eating, they would break out in hot sweat and feel numb all over their bodies. For orcs with weak bodies, they will feel bursts of pain, neither light nor severe, but within the tolerance range. After eating, Fei Yu and Ji Si took turns taking turns in the training methods. Among them, Fei Yu revised the fighting skills and other aspects. Orcs are not real people, and they cannot avoid carrying beasts when they transform into humanoid fighting movements. Style, Fei Yu and Ji Si had to compete in actual combat no less than hundreds of times before they developed a combat technique that was more suitable for the orcs than before.

At noon, the orc who delivered the meal picked up some. The food this time was specially designed to stimulate the potential of abilities. The afternoon training method not only exercises the muscles and body, but also enhances one's abilities to a greater extent. The training method is relatively gentle.

Until evening, after eating a hearty and effective dinner, the beast warriors can go home and rest.

Not only do they have three fixed meals, Feiyu will also have people bring various drinks and snacks during the period. The beast warriors do not need to be supervised, and each one is more crazy and life-threatening than the other during training.

About twenty days later, the flying squirrel orcs who were the first to improve their abilities ended their training early.

From being thin to being fat and then back to being lean again, the orcs of the Flying Squirrel Tribe finally got over it.

"Am I still alive? I always feel like I have died countless times..."

"Ugh... although the food is delicious, and although I still want to eat it, it is really terrible!"

As the leader of the Flying Squirrel Clan, he is now Tsubasa, a member of the Yan tribe, didn't want to say anything. He couldn't say a word to comfort his tribe. On the contrary, he was a little angry.

He, the most powerful beast warrior of the Flying Squirrel Tribe, was taken out and trained by Yu alone, and it was much harder than his own tribe. Who else would he want to care about him at this moment?

Fortunately...it's all worth it.

Looking at the empty and distant sky, Yi slowly curved the corners of his lips.

After resting for a few days, the orcs with qualified abilities from the Flying Squirrel tribe set out to set up a teleportation point. Training has not changed their timid nature. Although there is little sense of security when tribesmen gather together, once they are separated and want to act alone, the orcs of the Flying Squirrel tribe immediately freeze in place and cannot be dragged away alive or dead.

Fei Yu, who got to know their natures well after getting along, divided the orcs from the Flying Squirrel tribe into a two-person team - one person from the Flying Squirrel tribe to set up the teleportation point, plus one orc warrior responsible for protecting their safety.

Taking advantage of the training period, Fei Yu had already sent people to buy and renovate the houses in the first group of selected tribes to be used as the future Zaizai Restaurant branch. At present, the house has basically been built. After the orcs of the Flying Squirrel tribe have completed the teleportation point, Fei Yu can go and take a look in person and pack up the necessary tables, chairs, etc. where needed.

With Feiyu providing an unlimited amount of spiritual plants with rapid recovery capabilities, when the training was completely over, the orcs of the Flying Squirrel tribe were in a hurry to complete all the designated transfer points.

"Thank you for your hard work." Fei Yu smiled and looked at the flying squirrel orcs who had just returned to the tribe after devouring their food, and said very generously: "Go and rest after eating. I will tell you if necessary, and you can arrange the rest of the time freely."

Yi, who probably knew something about Fei Yu's plans, scratched his head and begged sheepishly: "Can we ask for a piece of land from you?"

Fei Yu asked with a smile: "Sure. But can you tell me what you are going to do?" "

Yi didn't expect Fei Yu to agree so easily, and said excitedly: "I want to grow something to eat with the tribe. You know, we only don't eat animal meat. If we don't hunt, we can only earn animal coins from you. ."

Fei Yu didn't think that Yi was dissatisfied with the low wages he paid. The orcs of the Flying Squirrel Tribe are timid and very thrifty. Ever since they came to the Yan Tribe and the novelty has worn off, they rarely go to food stores to eat after having tasted delicious food once. Unlike other orcs who just eat up all the beast coins they have, the flying squirrel orcs can really endure it. When Feiyu used his spiritual power to occasionally patrol his territory, he accidentally saw the orcs of the Flying Squirrel clan hiding beast coins.

——Drilled holes one after another in the employee dormitory he built, carefully wrapped the animal coins layer by layer with animal skins, and hid them in the dug holes like a thief.

In fact, the beast coins Fei Yu gave them were not only enough for a month's food and drink, but also allowed them to save quite a bit. But the Flying Squirrels are just that frugal, and frugality is not a mistake, just let them be happy.

Speaking of farming, Fei Yu thought of something -

"Can you grow wild vegetables?"

"Yes." Yi said, "We used to grow them ourselves. Once we plant them, we don't have to go out often to dig wild vegetables. It will be very safe."

" Let's do this, I won't give you the land, how about you help me plant wild vegetables?"

Feiyu raised wild animals, but never planted vegetables outside. He planted them all in the space. The main reason is that the restaurant sells most animal meat, such as tomato sauce and juice, so there is enough space to use and there is still plenty left. Hui and the others were all loyal and believed him when he said the ingredients were sourced from outside. But it's different now. After the food city was opened, I had to provide a large amount of ingredients every day. If it was enough, it would inevitably arouse suspicion over time. And there is a place that supplies vegetables, which is much more convenient than having to get them from Fei Yu.

The Flying Squirrel Clan hired themselves, and they happened to have planting experience, so they simply asked them to help them grow vegetables. By the way, he can also teach other orcs how to grow vegetables. The most numerous members of a tribe are always low-level beast warriors. They can only hunt weak beasts and earn very little beast coins. If Feiyu wants to hire them, I believe he will not refuse.

After telling Yi his plan, Fei Yu continued: "I have a lot of seeds here that you can eat, and they taste good. You help me plant them, and I will give some to you when they grow out. Don't worry, they will definitely There is enough for you to eat. If you sow well, you will only receive more."

Not knowing how well the Flying Squirrel tribe was growing vegetables, Fei Yu only gave them a small amount of seeds to check first. If they wanted to grow well, they would expand the area. When the vegetables grown can fully meet the demand, Fei Yu will try to teach them to grow low-level spiritual plants.

The orcs of the Flying Squirrel Tribe, who had worked so hard to set up the teleportation point, regained their energy and turned around to devote themselves to the craze of reclaiming the land.

The first time was an experiment and there was no need to cultivate much land. However, the orcs who heard that they were free hurried over and helped the Flying Squirrel tribe to cultivate the land.

"I heard that Yu wants to grow vegetables? I wonder if he will hire orcs? If so, how many will it cost? What are the requirements for strength?" "I

heard that Yu will leave all the vegetable planting to your Flying Squirrel clan? If you hire orcs, you can Can't you let me try it first? I know how to grow vegetables."

"Get out of here! Why do you grow vegetables even if you never eat wild vegetables? Don't talk nonsense."

The orcs who came to help with a purpose surrounded Yi Yi. The chatterbox either throws out a series of questions or keeps arguing. Wing's head hurt, but he didn't dare to protest. His body shrunk smaller and smaller, and with a "bang", he transformed into a beast shape and quickly ran away from the cracks between his feet.

The matter of hiring orcs for farming is still a long way off, and the Zaizai Restaurant branch needs people to go there immediately.

It doesnt have to be a spiritual chef, just an ordinary orc. There is a teleport point, just prepare the food and teleport it there.

This matter must be left to the trusted orcs. Feiyu thought about it and called the entire hunting team over. The mission of the hunting team is to go out in turns to find various seeds, strange and unseen plants for Fei Yu, and to hunt some powerful beasts. Wild beasts that are too powerful cannot be raised, and raising them will cost lives. There are not many powerful beasts, and they are a bit hard to find. The hunting team usually goes out to practice their hunting skills, while those who stay in the tribe are responsible for the safety of the restaurant.

Fei Yu planned to let the remaining beast warriors take turns guarding the branch. They don't need to make food, just collect the beast coins there. The remaining work is left to the hired orcs, who are hired by orcs from the local tribe.

The Yan tribe is safe, and Feiyu's place is even safer. If there is any danger, Fei Yu and Ji Si won't even have a chance to take action, and the supporters of Zai Zai Restaurant will tear each other to pieces.

Therefore, the hunting teams staying in the tribe are either training hard or having too much time.

As soon as they heard that they had something to do, or saw such a good thing like the branch library, the beast warriors immediately got into a fight.

"I'll go!" You can eat Yu's food anytime you go.

"I must go!" He had spent all his beast coins and was worried about how to eat Yu's delicious food. Wasn't it a surprise from the beast god?

The beast warriors wrangled together, Fei Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, and finally arranged the order for each hunting team. It is up to them to decide which orcs in the hunting team come first and leave first, regardless of whether they fight or quarrel. After the trouble was over, a dozen beast warriors with bruises and swollen faces entered the transfer point with grins on their faces.

The food store that had been empty for a long time in various tribes finally opened. The orcs looked at it curiously, but their eyes almost popped out of their eyes.

Zai Zai Zai Restaurant!

Zaizai Restaurant actually appeared in their tribe!

Aren't you from the Yan tribe? Could it be that the Master Lingchu no longer wanted to stay in the Yan tribe and decided to live in their tribe?

"No, we are the 567... branch of Zaizai Restaurant. Did you see that mark on the wall? It reads 567... Yes, yes, yes, it was a word specially thought up by our Lord Yu... ..."

"The food cooked in the branch restaurant is the same as that of Zaizai Restaurant in the Yan Tribe. It is all made by Master Yu

himself." "I won't lie to you. Do you know how lucky you are? We orcs in the Yan Tribe don't wait until day and night. You will definitely be able to eat these foods. You dont have to queue up in the Yan tribe to eat them.

Yes, yes, the orcs in the Yan tribe dont have enough to eat. But who is it that Lord Yu cares about the beast warriors of other tribes and wants everyone to change together? How about it? I have to divide it out for you to eat."

The beast warriors of the Yan tribe kept talking, making the orcs of those tribes stunned. Even though they talk a lot, the orcs still won't eat if the food is not good. But will Fei Yus food taste bad? No need to think about it at all! Within a few hours of the food being delivered, it was completely gone.

"You guys watch first." After the beast warriors of the Yan tribe finished speaking, they immediately teleported to the Zai Zai Restaurant. Bu Ying first heard a voice: "Master Yu, there's not enough food!" As soon as he finished

speaking, orcs appeared one after another at the teleportation point.

"Quickly! Give me a hundred portions of braised pork!"

"I'll get a hundred portions of everything!"

"Those orcs from the foreign tribes robbed them too quickly, and the food was too little to sell!"

Fei Yu blinked: "So fast?" But the Yan tribe didn't have enough food. Fei Yu had no choice but to use his body and soul to stir up the cooking.

It was getting dark and the restaurant was closed. Feiyu slumped in his chair and looked at the pile of animal coins indifferently.

There were indeed a lot of beast coins, but he was even more tired. Forget it if he lacks beast coins, he obviously has too many beast coins to spend, so why do he still put himself through so much trouble?

Limited edition! Must be limited!

Before he could recover from the surprise of eating food from Zai Zai Restaurant, the thunderbolt of limited food supply came down hard.

What can be done? Grab it!

The limited supply temporarily solved the problem, but Fei Yu did not relax. This is not a long-term solution. He has other important things to do. It seems that he must train a group of spiritual chefs so that he can be free.

It's too slow to teach an orc who can't cook from scratch, but it's much faster to teach a spirit cook. The spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe have been poached by themselves, where can they find others?

Regarding this difficult problem that put Fei Yu in a dark light, he solved it casually after asking about it.

"Does it have to be a spiritual chef?" Numa said distractedly while handling the spiritual plant and letting Fei Yu check if it was correct.

Fei Yu didn't react: "What do you mean?"

Zhu reminded him: "There are not many spirit chefs in each tribe, but there are many orcs who want to become spirit chefs. Many of these orcs have not passed the spirit chef test. Some may have given up on the chef qualification assessment, but there are still many who are still striving to become master chefs."

That's right, why did he forget this. Fei Yu patted his head and thanked Nu hurriedly.

Zhu Xiaoxiao: "What do you think of these orcs? Are you willing to teach them?"

Compared with the orcs who have become spiritual chefs and opened food stores, those orcs who are working towards the goal of "spiritual chefs" are actually more advanced. want to. First of all, they have experienced many failures, so they must cherish the opportunity to become a spiritual chef. They basically don't have to worry about not being serious when they learn something. Secondly, in order for these orcs to become spiritual chefs, if Fei Yu asked them to change some of their food-making techniques, there would be little repulsion. Furthermore, Chef Ling, who has opened a food shop himself, has experienced the feeling of being supported by orcs. Even though he is now working under Fei Yu, he is still arrogant. They were willing to accept Fei Yu's guidance, but they were not willing to listen to the opinions of the orcs who knew nothing about making food. Even if Feiyu warned them, they would only feel embarrassed and angry. The orcs who have not yet become spiritual chefs are different. As long as Fei Yu lets them all pass the spiritual chef qualification assessment, those orcs will be more obedient to Fei Yu's words.

For Fei Yu, it is not difficult at all to teach the orcs to become true spiritual chefs.

Fei Yu thought a lot, but most of it was purely overthinking. With his current strength and fame among various tribes, he wants to teach countless orcs. Not to mention that he was sincerely considering the orcs he taught. Even if he wasn't, if he pointed at a piece of meat and said it was a wild vegetable, none of the orcs would refute.

"Just teach them first." Fei Yu nodded to the expectant Numa.

Ma didn't even want to deal with Lingzhi anymore, and said excitedly: "Thank you, Yu." I don't know how many of the orcs in the Yan tribe who failed the spirit chef test were killed by Ma himself, but he didn't mean to make things difficult. He was really All the orcs who hope to become spiritual chefs have matching abilities. Yu was grateful that Yu was willing to teach them, and he could face less disappointed orcs. Also, he had been secretly scolded enough, and he clearly had good intentions... That was how

things were settled, and Numa automatically took over the whole matter of finding someone, leaving Fei Yu to wait with peace of mind. The next day, Numa quickly brought ten orcs to Fei Yu.

"I picked them out with great difficulty. The food they cook is not as good as that of real spiritual chefs, but it's not far off." Even though he was speaking in praise, Mao's face was stern. He didn't want these orcs to be too... Too proud.

Fei Yu's mental power swept through ten orcs, and the strength of their abilities was close to the standard of a spiritual chef. The most important thing was that all the abilities they awakened were beneficial to them.

"Okay, keep them all." Fei Yu said with a smile. He looked at Numa and said, "Ten is still too few. If possible, I hope you can help me find more people."

Numa frowned and asked, "How many do you want?"

Fei Yu said, "At least ten. ."

Zhu was a little embarrassed: "It's hard to find ten orcs who have awakened physical abilities."

"They don't all need to have awakened such abilities." Fei Yu said hurriedly: "Any ability will do, as long as it's not so rare. Okay."

"That's easy to find." Numa said and hurried away.

The people haven't been found yet, so Fei Yu is not in a hurry to teach them anything. After arranging a place for these orcs to live, Fei Yu took them to the built spiritual chef training ground and let them practice on their own first.

That's right, the house at the Lingchu training ground has been built, and the things that need to be placed inside have also been placed. The entire Lingchu training ground is not as big as the Yan tribe's training ground for cultivating beast warriors. It is divided into three parts: a classroom for classes, a kitchen for making food, and a house for storing ingredients. The number of houses in each part varies, and there are also front and back yards for the orcs to move around.

After these orcs are taught, Fei Yu will be free. Among them, Wu was the one whom Fei Yu focused on teaching. When he went to participate in the hunting war, Wu had to do the task of making food alone. It can't be said that he did it perfectly. However, Fei Yu only taught Wu temporarily for a short period of time. Wu originally still had He's not a master chef, but it's pretty good to be able to do that.

Fei Yu trusted Wu very much and planned to teach him how to cook all the food in Zaizai Restaurant after Wu was trained. This made it much easier for Fei Yu. If you want to make food, just go out and make it. If you don't want to make it, you can always be a hands-off shopkeeper.

At this time, Fei Yu needed a successor. His mental power reached a bottleneck and could not be awakened to a higher level. After thinking and thinking, he finally came up with a solution, but unfortunately he lacked a spiritual plant. Apart from Fei Yu's space, the only place with a large number of spiritual plants was the hunting area. He had searched all the places he could find in the hunting area. The only place with hope was the mysterious place he accidentally saw when leaving the hunting area. swirl.

It always felt very familiar, and Fei Yu wanted to take a look. But there was no time and he couldn't leave. Only by arranging things for the Yan tribe could Fei Yu feel free to explore the hunting area.

After recovering his thoughts, Fei Yu walked to the entrance of the Lingchu training ground and pulled down two long pieces of animal skin hanging on the walls on both sides.

Under the animal skin is the mark of the Spirit Chef Training Ground. Instead of writing the words "Spirit Chef Training Ground", there are two large skewers of giant barbecue engraved on each. Orcs who have seen the simple image can recognize it and remember it.

It's not far from the restaurant, and immediately some orcs noticed Fei Yu's behavior.

"Master Yu, what are you doing?"

"Why are you carving barbecue on the wall?"

Fei Yu smiled softly, signaled everyone to quiet down, and explained softly: "This is the training ground for spiritual chefs. Whether you want to become a spiritual chef or not, Orcs, or orcs who think they are not strong enough and want to improve their ability to make food, can go in and learn. I will find a spiritual chef to teach you. If I have time, I will come and teach you."

"Can anyone do it?" The orcs asked in disbelief, "Do I have to pay a lot of beast coins?"

"You don't need to give beast coins, you can learn anything without giving anything." Fei Yu said, "There is only one way to exchange, and that is to become a spiritual chef. Work for me."

"Work for you?" The orcs seemed to be hearing hallucinations. "As long as you succeed in learning, you can be hired by Lord Yu? Is it really such a good thing?" "

It is true." Fei Yu said solemnly, his expression suddenly turned serious, "First of all, let me tell you that not everyone can enter the spiritual chef training ground. They must pass the test."

When it was said that there would be a test, the orcs all believed it.

"Master Yu, is the test difficult?"

Fei Yu said honestly: "It's very difficult here." This spiritual chef training ground is specially designed to train spiritual chefs for his own restaurants, and the requirements cannot be lowered.

After a while, Feiyu will build a larger house, which will also be a training ground for spiritual chefs. At that time, it will only charge a small fee for ingredients, and any orc who wants to learn how to cook food can come and give it a try. Yes, just give it a try. Low requirements don't mean none. At least you have to have some talent in cooking. Otherwise, if an orc comes in who cooks everything in the dark, or blows up the kitchen at every turn, will the beast warriors still survive?

... We can wait until the house is built before we can talk about it.

It was faster for Numa to collect the orcs without limiting the awakening ability. In less than half a day, Numa sent the orcs over again. Learning from the previous experience, twenty orcs stood in front of Fei Yu this time.

Needless to say about appearance, the Yan Tribe is a group of beauty-obsessed people. Fei Yu used his mental power to check their abilities. They were very good. They were not rare and rare. They were only one step away from the qualification standards required by the spiritual chef.

There was no problem with the people, but time was tight, so Fei Yu took all the orcs into the Spirit Chef training ground that day.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Danmei] May Ah Sang live up to his good fortune , [Danmei] A quick guide to getting married , [Danmei] Its just a farewell , [Danmei] Sleep deeply , [Danmei] In order to live in seclusion, I got married , [Danmei] The Best Actor is a double-faced little husband , [Danmei] I became the big boss's favorite after I came back , [Danmei] The Song of Everlasting Regret , [Danmei] The "happy" life of a bandit , [Danmei] A sinister and sick girl

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 2.2K 27
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
45.1K 4.4K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
45.3K 2.4K 27
Lily is transported into the Miraculous Ladybug universe as the villain, Lila Rossi. !!!!SLOW BURN!!!! The chapters will bounce around to different P...
21.9K 262 62
At the end of the world, natural disasters strike, and only the fittest survive. Struggling to survive in the apocalypse, Su Su was unfortunately bet...