✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

120

155 4 0
By koushuu17

☆ 121. Chapter 120

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 120

The beast warriors guarding the gate of the Yan Tribe were initially surprised and excited, but then gradually adapted. It didnt take long to get used to the Yan Tribe. From the past, they could only see many orcs from foreign tribes at certain times. After the hunting war, the orcs from the foreign tribes came one after another, as if there was no end to the scene.

From being a little flattered to being proud, the orcs of the Yan tribe quickly completed their psychological transformation.

The beast warrior guarding the door yawned and looked sleepily at a large number of approaching small black dots not far away.

"A lot of orcs are coming again." The beast warrior reminded lazily.

His companions also saw it, waved their hands casually and said nonchalantly: "Come just come, they don't dare to cause trouble anyway."

Not all the orcs of the Laiyan tribe have a friendly attitude. After returning to the tribe, Kong solemnly reminded the beast warriors of the tribe. Whether it was out of absolute obedience to the leader's orders or to protect their relatives and friends in the tribe, the beast warriors all kept Kong's words in mind and maintained the highest degree of vigilance towards any unfamiliar faces that came to the Yan tribe.

Then, after being vigilant day after day, day after day, no one from the alien tribe orcs with evil intentions was caught.

Basically, the attitude of all the orcs is extremely good. Just walking a short distance to the gate of the Yan tribe, the orcs from the foreign tribe will not only smile ingratiatingly to them, the orc warriors who are just responsible for guarding, but also give them some food and drink. When I went to the orc who was guarding the gate to register, he was very generous and handed over an animal skin bag containing an unknown number of animal coins. He said a lot of good things, and even if he was deliberately embarrassed, he was not angry at all, and his smile never changed. one time.

When had the orcs of their Yan tribe ever been so proud?

No!

It is easy to deal with the occasional orcs from outside tribes who appear to cause trouble.

They just need to prevent them from entering the Yan tribe for a few days and nights. In fact, the orcs of the Yan tribe are only proud of themselves just to vent their anger at being looked down upon by others. The complacency gradually slowed down, and his attitude toward the orcs from the outside tribe became sincere and gentle. Over time, he gained a good reputation.

"If it weren't for Lord Yu, who would be willing to come to the Yan tribe so often?" "

That's right, don't the orcs in the Yan tribe look better? Do you think we really want to please them?" "

If it weren't for Zai The Zai Restaurant is in the Yan tribe, and I won't come if you ask me!"

Some people who came very early and happened to be in the "proud period" of the Yan tribe's orcs said angrily.

The orcs who were passing by and heard this stopped in dissatisfaction.

"...I think the orcs of the Yan tribe are quite friendly. Why do you scold them on purpose?" "

Who scolded them on purpose? They are obviously the ones looking for scolding."

"The orcs of the Yan tribe are not only good-looking, but also very enthusiastic. How can you? Don't talk nonsense."

"Enthusiasm?! Who is talking nonsense? They obviously look down on us." "

That must be because you are too ugly!"

"Are you good-looking? If you can, let's go to the door and have a look. Whoever is wrong will give the beast coins." When it comes to giving beast coins, in fact, what the bellicose orcs want more is to give the losing orc a good beating. But who said that no matter how many beast coins you bring, you wont be able to eat enough? The more you can save, the better.

A group of people walked toward the gate of the Yan tribe aggressively. As they got closer, they happened to see a large group of orcs from the foreign tribe lining up there.

"Why are those orcs all dressed in rags? With that look, they will definitely be laughed to death by the orcs of the Yan tribe at the door."

"No way, just wait and see if you don't believe it."

Those orcs in rags are exactly Ji Si brought a surprise to Fei Yu. Because they would all live in the Yan tribe from now on, if there were only a few orcs, Ji Si would just ask people to find permanent residence for them. But this time he brought back more than a hundred orcs, and it would be faster to have them do it for them than to line up here to register one by one.

Ji Si said hello to the orc in charge of registration, then went back to the restaurant and couldn't wait to see Fei Yu.

He wanted to be the first to tell Fei Yu about the surprise before these orcs came in.

At the door, the abandoned orcs were a little embarrassed at first, but after hearing the gentle voice of the male orc of the Yan tribe that made their skin crawl, their embarrassment was immediately thrown away, leaving them filled with fear.

"What's your name?"

"Yi, Yi." Yi replied fearfully, avoiding the male orc's gaze that was so hot that it seemed to burn him to ashes. Ah, I heard that the orcs of the Yan tribe would directly snatch good-looking orcs to be their mates. Don't, don't fall in love with him. Compared to males, he still wants female orcs who can give birth to cubs!

"How old are you? What abilities do you have?

Do you want to live in the Yan tribe forever?" "Twenty or twenty years old...the ability to move, to move, to settle down."

Yi Xin answered all the questions of the male orc, and waited until the other party finally asked After that, he breathed a sigh of relief and ran towards the Yan tribe.

"Wait a minute." The male orc suddenly called him.

Yi felt a little in his heart and turned around with a grimace. Did he really fall in love with him?

The male orc took out a rough linen skirt and handed it over, "Please put this on."

Wings took it without tears: "..." He didn't want to wear the clothes of an orc who had bad intentions towards him.

Holding the clothes in hand, he quickly ran into the small room instructed to change, without even hearing the male orc calling him. Entering inside, Tsubasa found that the small room was divided into ten small grids by wooden boards.

"Do you want to take a shower?" There were two male orcs sitting in the room. Seeing him come in, one of them raised his eyelids and glanced at him, then went straight to one of the cubicles to fill the water.

They are really releasing water, filling a large basin full of water. The basin was big enough to hold him, and I didn't know what to do with so much water.

"Don't be stunned, go wash up quickly." The male orc urged.

"Oh, oh." Tsubasa realized after taking off his clothes and sitting in the big basin.

He is taking a shower.

He was taking a bath in the water specially released for him by the Water Beast Warrior.

No, no, no, that's a beast warrior with a powerful awakening ability. Why does he have to do such a job as putting out bath water? Are there many capable mid-level beast warriors in the Yan tribe? So much so that they need to do this kind of work that is not worthy of their status at all? Okay, so scary... This is an intermediate beast warrior who can hold a large basin of water. He has definitely awakened his ability for a long, long time.

Sitting in the basin, Yi felt that he had insulted the basin of water. He did not dare and was a little reluctant to finish washing slowly. Yi stood by the basin and thought about whether he could take the basin of water back...

"Have you finished washing?" asked the male orc. .

Wing nodded and said with mixed feelings: "It's over."

"Okay then." The male orc seemed a little regretful, and soon grinned again and stretched out a hand, "One bath costs fifty black beast coins, because You exceeded the prescribed bathing time, so you have to pay one hundred black beast coins."

Wing: "..."

At this time, the registered beastmen came in. Tsubasa saw that it was his companion, and hurriedly walked over to give him a few words of warning, but out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of the other party holding a linen skirt, which was exactly the same as the linen skirt given to him by the male of the Yan tribe at the door.

"Did that male orc also give you a linen skirt?" Tsubasa asked with eyes wide open. If you are not satisfied with yourself, you also want to pursue another orc at the same time. Isn't the male of the Yan tribe too shameless?

Yi's companion looked at him with a sullen face. Yi thought his expression was because of anger, but he actually heard the other party say distressedly: "He gave it to him, and he had to pay for the beast coins."

Yi looked confused: "Pay. Beast coins?"

"Yes." The companion's face wrinkled into bitterness, "This linen skirt costs five hundred black beast coins. I don't want it, but he said that if I just come in like this, I will be kicked out as an orc from the Chaos tribe. . I asked if I could exchange for something with less beast coins, and he told me that this is the one with the least beast coins." My companion sighed in despair: "Do the things in the Yan tribe cost so many beast coins? Can our tribe really live in the Yan tribe? Are you going down?" Although the orc who invited them promised a lot, they were still worried.

Tsubasa was so worried that he even forgot to remind him to ask for beast coins when taking a bath.

The companion still had something to say: "By the way, the male from the Yan tribe asked me to tell you, remember to give him the five hundred black beast coins in the linen skirt."

Tsubasa: "..." I want to go back to the tribe.

"Are you done? Let's go take a shower soon." The male orc said with a smile.

Tsubasa's companion hurriedly walked towards the basin that the other party pointed to.

Wing turned around and saw that the basin was where he had just washed. With the big basin of black water he washed in? What Yi was going to say, then he thought about it, maybe he wouldn't have to pay for the beast coins if he used his own basin of black water?

The next second, the short orc who had been silent next to the male orc stood up. He walked to the basin and a drop of dark liquid dripped from his fingertips. The liquid sloshed into the basin and spread, turning the black water back into clear, clean water in the blink of an eye.

"What a great ability." Wings exclaimed in his heart. Is such a powerful ability just used to purify a basin of dirty bath water? Is this what the beast warriors of the Yan tribe use?

Yi simply waited for his companions to come out. During this period, orcs from their own tribe came in one after another. Almost all of them were worried about how they would survive after the things from the Yan tribe were so expensive.

"Sixty Black Beast Coins." Anyone who uses purified water must pay ten more Black Beast Coins.

Wing smiled stiffly and glanced at the orcs from other tribes he didn't know. They looked normal, as if they had taken countless baths.

Hmm... It's so strange that they are orcs from their tribe...

The male orc who released the water kept chatting with the male who purified the water.

"We have to change people next day and night."

"Yeah. What will we take on the next mission?" "

This mission is easy but the beast coins come too slowly. Let's water the ground for the next mission."

"Water the land? Did you get this mission?"

"Of course."

"Haha, you are so awesome! We must water the ground well to wash away the smell of the beast's excrement! Mr. Yu has always been very generous, I don't know What kind of delicious food can we eat?"

"Haha, isn't there a very fragrant flower in the tribe? We can sprinkle some flower juice after watering the ground to make it fragrant..." The

two orcs said together Qi swallowed his saliva and smiled stupidly.

Yi: "..."

After taking a shower and changing clothes, Yi and others followed the orc who led the way towards Zai Zai Restaurant. The others were left to visit the area at will, while the leader of the small tribe, Yi, went to see Fei Yu alone.

There were orcs everywhere along the way, and Wing was almost crushed into pieces of paper. Those delicacies that had never been seen before, steaming and floating in the air, made Yi salivate and made a lot of jokes. Under the huge rain curtain in the sky, an orc was chewing greasy red meat. The food tastes so good... How did that person get into the water curtain to eat?

Yi's head was full and swollen, and something he had never seen before but couldn't figure out how to appear made him feel dizzy.

This is the Zaizai Restaurant of the Yan tribe. Unless you see it with your own eyes, you cant imagine it no matter how you hear it.

After entering the restaurant, Tsubasa looked at the crowd and smelled the fragrant food. He didn't notice the envious looks from the crowd.

"Dong dong", the orc who led the way knocked on the door several times, and in response he gently opened the door.

"Go in." The orc winked at Yi and said with a smile, "Follow Master Yu and work hard. We can help each other in the future."

Yi didn't understand and entered the room hand in hand. He raised his eyes and saw Fei Yu's smiling face.

"Sit down." Fei Yu looked at Yi, and it was exactly as Ji Si said. He was about the same height as a female orc, and even thinner than a female orc. The dry ribs of his body could be clearly seen.

"No, no need, I'll just stand." Yi quickly glanced at Fei Yu, he was really, really good-looking.

Seeing that he was nervous, Fei Yu asked Ji Si to comfort him with a few words, while he quickly sorted out information related to the other party in his mind.

Wing, the leader of a small tribe that doesn't even have a name. To say it is a small tribe, it would be more accurate to describe it as a small tribe of beasts. Because there is only one beast tribe in their tribe, and all the beasts are flying squirrels. The appearance of flying squirrels is similar to that of mice. The word "fly" in front of them is not because they actually have wings and can fly, but because they are extremely fast. The male and female orcs of the Flying Squirrel Clan are very petite, not very physically strong, not very capable in fighting, and especially timid. Although they look similar to mice, they do not have the reproductive ability of mice. On the contrary, it is very difficult for them to give birth.

The flying squirrel tribe cannot hunt, so life is very difficult. In order to avoid being bullied by other orcs, they usually live in very hidden places. It was rare to see other orcs there, even wild beasts. Fortunately, the flying squirrel tribe is vegetarian, otherwise they would have starved to death. However, there are also many beasts that like to eat vegetarian food in places with strong plants. They can only find poorer ones.

The Flying Squirrel Clan seems to be poor in all aspects, but before the intermediate awakening, it is easier than any other Beast Clan. You don't need to bother with training. When you get older, you will naturally awaken to the intermediate level, and then the ability awakening. It will become more difficult when you reach the advanced awakening and beyond, but it is still much easier than other orcs.

"Can you let me see your abilities?" Fei Yu asked softly.

Wing nodded, and then used his ability to suddenly appear at the door from where he was.

"Just, that's it." He smiled shyly.

Fei Yu walked to his original position and saw a small red dot the size of a soybean on the ground. Coming to the door again, there is also a small red dot where Wing moved.

"The ability of our orcs is to move. After moving, a small red dot will be left at the original position and the destination." Wing scratched his head in embarrassment, "Other orcs only need to stand as big as the little red dot -" He He stretched out his arms to show a length of about one meter, "Within the range, I can move to my original position in a moment."

Fei Yu heard what Ji Si said. After waiting for about five or six seconds, Fei Yu walked from the door. The position appeared at the beginning of Wing 1. After waiting another five or six seconds, he moved back to the door.

Hearing with his own ears is nothing compared to trying it in person. Feiyu tried it back and forth several times with great interest, arching his eyebrows and smiling.

This is simply the ability to teleport. The little red dot left on the ground is just like the teleportation array. It is even more convenient than the teleportation array. It is just a dot.

"The place to stay has been arranged. You and your tribe will have a good rest for a while." Fei Yu said in a good mood.

Yi waved his hands repeatedly, "No, no need, we can do things right away." Things from the Yan tribe are too expensive. There are more than a hundred tribesmen to feed, so there is no time to rest.

Fei Yu looked at Ji Si helplessly after hearing this, "Didn't you tell him the benefits of being hired?" "

I did." Ji Si looked back at him innocently, "I just forgot to tell him how many beast coins he was given." "

This Can you forget it?" Fei Yu looked at him funny.

Jisi sat aside and curled her lips silently. What did he forget to say? He felt that he had to spend all the beast coins, and he was not qualified to decide how many beast coins to give to the hired orcs. As for the beast coins he earned? Those also belong to Yu.

Fei Yu, who didn't know how enlightened Ji Si was, explained the various benefits to Yi Ting in detail.

Tsubasa was dumbfounded. Actually, is such a good thing really possible? Food, shelter and animal coins? And all they need to do is use their abilities? It's simply better than what I heard when I arrived.

After Yi left, Fei Yu studied the two little red dots on the ground for a long time.

Wing's teleportation ability belongs to the space category, and you can detect some space fluctuations when using it. Because the movement distance is short, the fluctuation is not large. Fei Yu has mental powers, and he can easily sense the fluctuations in space no matter how small they are. After repeated transmissions back and forth many times, Fei Yu roughly estimated how much energy retained in the little red dot would be consumed by each transmission.

——Probably about a hundred times.

This happened many times, but Yi Yi was the leader of the Flying Squirrel Clan and had become an intermediate awakened beast warrior a long time ago. It was normal for him to have strong abilities. Furthermore, only one of the entire flying squirrel clan has the ability to teleport about a hundred times, and the other orcs of the flying squirrel clan are much worse than Yi.

Fei Yu wanted to use the ability of the Flying Squirrel tribe between other tribes and the Yan tribe. With the ability to teleport, it would be more convenient for the Yan tribe to communicate with other tribes. Not only can he quickly reach his respective tribes, which greatly saves time, but as more orcs come and go, Feiyu can earn more beast coins.

Setting up teleportation points in other tribes requires careful planning. First of all, safety is the first issue. The number of people who can teleport each time must be set. There must also be guarding beast warriors next to the teleportation point. In addition, the teleportation point cannot be set up in vain. The conditions are very simple. You must either pay for beast coins or exchange for what you need.

The ability of the flying squirrel orcs has a teleportation distance limit, so it is inevitable to set up many teleportation points. For example, beast warriors can be responsible for security at teleport points within the tribe. Beast warriors can barely be sent to guard locations closer to the tribe, but what about places that are far away and dangerous? The distance is so far that I dont know how many teleport points should be set up. The beast warriors cant all use them to look at the teleport points, right?

Also, although the teleportation point has a number of uses, it must be used back and forth without interruption, otherwise the ability in the little red dot will slowly dissipate. How to keep the energy going is also a problem that needs to be solved.

Ji Si reminded on the side: "Didn't we bring back a lot of spiritual plants from the hunting area? Are there any that can be used?"

Fei Yu pondered for a while and really remembered one that could be used.

"There is a kind of spiritual plant that can be used. It was not brought back from the hunting area. It was planted in my space." The two of them knew each other's secrets. Fei Yu explained without waiting for Ji Si to ask: "There is a kind of spiritual plant in my space." It's a spiritual plant called Solid Grass. Contacting its grass liquid with the ability can prevent the energy from dissipating on its own." He directly took out a gray blade of grass and handed it to Ji Si.

The grass blades were as thin as a line and very dry, just like withered weeds. Ji Si looked very suspicious.

"It really works?"

"Yes."

Ji Si thought of something and asked: "According to what you said, if you use these grass blades on the popsicles made with my ice power, will they not melt?"

Fei Yu Shaking his head: "You can't eat this, it will be poisoned to death."

Ji Si said "Oh" in disappointment.

With the spiritual plant that kept the energy from dissipating, Fei Yu then thought of using the spiritual plant to protect the teleportation point. Some spiritual plants are inedible and only have powerful attack or defense capabilities. They are perfect for protecting teleport points, so that there is no need for beast warriors to keep an eye on them. Fei Yu can also leave his own spiritual mark on the spiritual plant, and he can quickly detect it if the spiritual plant is attacked.

Fei Yu's mind was quickly perfecting how to set up the teleportation point. We will talk about the teleportation points between tribes later. First, we need to fix the teleportation points between Zaizai Restaurant and branches of other tribes. A special house should be built as a cover to receive the delivered food. Secondly, with the teleportation point, no matter which tribe wants to open a branch of Zai Zai Restaurant, it is best to let the orcs you trust do it.

correct! The teleport point can teleport people, but I wonder if it can teleport items?

As soon as he thought of it, Fei Yu picked up a cup and placed it within the range of the little red dot. After a few seconds, the cup disappeared and appeared in another location.

Done!

Fei Yu squeezed Ji Si's hand happily. Since items can be transported, you can just pack the prepared food and transport it directly in the future. There is no need to let the orcs carry it to deliver it.

In the next few days, Fei Yu personally checked the movement distance of each flying squirrel orc one by one, and realized that there was a bigger problem before the plan was implemented, which was how to improve the ability of the flying squirrel orc.

The moving distance of most of the flying squirrel orcs is only more than a hundred meters. The tribes that are closer are okay, but how many teleportation points are needed for the tribes that are further away?

To improve your ability, you must improve!

Compared to other beast warriors, the flying squirrel orcs' first mission when they came to the Yan tribe was to start violent training. Physical strength training, ability training, and even appetite training... Every time you train, your body must reach the maximum limit it can bear. Your ability must be used up, and your stomach must be stretched until no more food can be put in...

In order to complete it as soon as possible Target, all the food is made by Fei Yu himself. The flying squirrel orcs are so happy that they are about to cry - they used to not have enough to eat, but now they are so full that they can't eat three meals a day. The key is that they force themselves to eat. After all, once the training is over, it will be difficult to eat the food made by Yu until they are full. It will feel heartbreaking to eat less. Moreover, every time I see other orcs looking at them with envy, I feel extremely happy.

Haha, they also have such good times.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Danmei] May Ah Sang live up to his good fortune , [Danmei] A quick guide to getting married , [Danmei] Its just a farewell , [Danmei] Sleep deeply , [Danmei] In order to live in seclusion, I got married , [Danmei] The Best Actor is a double-faced little husband , [Danmei] I became the big boss's favorite after I came back , [Danmei] The Song of Everlasting Regret , [Danmei] The "happy" life of a bandit , [Danmei] A sinister and sick girl

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...