Little O'Connor

By smiley_khan

Sarah O'Connor is the little sister of Brian O'Connor. She is part of the Furious Team, but one day something... More

The Heist
Sarah O'Connor
Meeting the Family
The Mystery Of Dimitri
Dimitri And Sarah
Introduction To Street Racing
The Sudden Appearance of Dante
Healing
Unexpected Visitor
Planning and Run In
The Near Downfall of Dante
United Kingdom, Here Comes O'Connor
Carter's Rival
Wedding Bells and Barcelona
Barcelona Pt. 2
Family

The Search and New Home?

211 5 0
By smiley_khan

Previously on Little O'Connor.....

All of the sudden I have a flash back. I hold my head in pain. There was a man and a girl with a little boy. Thats all I saw until I open my eyes again. I let out a scream still holding my head. It hurt. Carter immediately gets off of me. For my surprise he takes me into his embrace. "Shhhhh. Darling. I won't punish you. I won't hurt you." He whispers calming me a bit. "It hurts. It hurts so bad." I whimper. "I'll get you some pain killers." He gets up and searches through his drawer. He takes two pills and grabs a bottle of water. "Here kitten. Take these." I hesitantly take the pills and drink the water. "Thanks." I whisper. "You rest. You'll be staying with me in this room. Understand?" Before I nod i think about it. "Yes sir."

I lay down and he lays next to me. I move away a bit, but he pulls me back in. "Sleep." My eyes start to close and darkness takes over me.
-----------------------------------
Now......

Brian and everyone start to head to the hospital to see Sarah. "Mia. Can you grab the keys to the van?" She nods and throws it to him. He picks Jack up in his arms. "Come on buddy. We are gonna go see Aunty Sarah today. Jack claps happily. "Do you think she'll be awake?" Mia sighs. "I don't know maybe she will." Brian's phone rings. "What's up, Dom? Is she okay?" He asks first.

"We got a problem!" Dom yells. Brian rushes to the van. "What happened? What is it?!" He panics. "They released Sarah! She is out there somewhere. They said she asked for an address. They gave her the fake one. Brian, she thinks her name is Jane Clark. She doesn't remember anything!" Mia looks at Brian, scared. "We have to look for her!" Dom sighs. "Yeah. I got the team out there." Brian runs his hand through his hair in frustration. "She has to be okay." Tears start forming as he hangs up. Mia immediately pulls him into her embrace. "We'll find her. She will be fine Brian." Mia's voice was full of hope. "She's my little sister Mia." He cries quietly. She kisses his head and hugs him tighter.

Dom and Letty start searching by the hospital. They walk into the store she was in the night before. "Toretto. Nice to see you in my store." The owner greets. "Hey. Did Sarah come by here last night?" He asks sternly. "What are you talking about? Do you mean O'Connor's little sister?" Dom slams his fist on the counter. "Who do you think?!" Letty grabs him by the collar. "N...no she didn't, But there was a girl that looked exactly like her, but without tattoos." She lets him go. "Which way did she go?" He points to the alley. They head out to the alley. They start to look around.

"Babe. There's a cloth here." She picks it up and smells and hands it to Dom. "She must have been drugged." He looks down to find Sarah's hospital band. He picks it up. "Jane Clark. Yeah. This is definitely hers." Letty sighs and puts it in her pocket. "We can see fingerprints on these. We'll have to send them to Hans in Japan." Dom nods and heads to his car.

Tej and Rome send the clues to Hans. "Okay, maybe I can hack into the alleyway camera. We might able to find something on there." Rome nods. "What do you think this button does." Tej's eyes widen. "Don't press it!" Roman holds his hands up. "Okay okay. I'm not man calm down." Tej sighs in relief. "Just don't touch anything." Roman frowns. "Why can't I ever come up with anything?" He crosses his arm. "Because you suck at coming up with plans." Tej laughs. "I'll have you know, I can come up with some good ass plans. So fuck you." Tej just chuckles. He starts to type in codes to hack into the system. "Okay! I think I got something!!!" He plays the video. "Yeah. There are two guys and in the middle is Definitely Sarah." Brian comes in through the communicator. "Is she trying to defend herself?" He asks. "No. She looks scared Brian. Like she can't do anything. This is definitely her, but she doesn't remember anything." Tej answers. "Well look where they took her." Tej does as Brian says and plays the video. "Okay, its a black Range Rover. I'm trying to get the license plate, but it won't show much. I think it says RC25W0." Brian immediately goes out and starts searching.

Sarah's POV

"Jane. Wake up kitten." I hear some purr in my ear. His hand goes up and down my waist. "Where am I?" I mumble turning towards him. Then suddenly I remember. I slide away from Carter in fear. "Oh now now. Darling, don't be like that." He crawls towards me. His face, so close to mine. "Be a good girl and you won't be punished." He moves my arms away from my breast. "Please." I whisper. He chuckles darkly against my lips. "So innocent. Just the way I like it." He kisses my lips, but I don't respond. "Kiss back." He mumbles, squeezing my wrist and causing me pain. I immediately do as he says. He moves from my lips to my jaw. My tears fall. "You're being so good kitten." My breath hitches as he hooks his fingers to my panties. "Let me reward you." I shake my head no, but he doesn't listen. "Mmm. So sexy." He whispers, eyeing my body. I hold in a moan. His hand gets closer and closer to my heat. I let out a strained whimper. "Shhhhhh. I got you, darling." My breath hitches as Carter my collarbone. My heart beats harder. Right when he started to move his hand towards my nether regions. There was a knock at the door.

"Don't move." He growls getting up and heading to the door. I quickly cover myself up and sob quietly. "There's a phone call for you." Carter groans. "Alright, I'll be down." He closes the door and comes towards me. "I'll be downstairs kitten. Get changed." He says kissing my cheek as I move my head away. "Yes, sir." I whisper and he smiles. "Good." He leaves the room and I grab some clothes Sophia handed me. I put on a white top and some black tight after I shower.

I head down for dinner. "Jane! Come on." Sophia motions me over to the table. The only seat free is next to Carter. I slowly take a seat next to him. I could feel him smirking. All of a sudden I feel the pain again. I scream and hold onto my head. I see a car and a couple. The guy is bald and buffed and the girl is beautiful. Her hair was curly and she had a pendent of a large crucifix. She was sitting in his lap! At a table. There were more people. An Asian man, and the couple with the child I saw last time. There were also 2 black men. The whole group looked happy. I saw someone else. It was a girl who had tattoos. She hugged the man with the child in his arms. The girl.....looked like me. Exactly like me. It was me! I was happy, smiling. I take the little boy in my arms. "Aunty Sarah!" He giggles, but my name is Jane, not Sarah. The girl smiled at the boy as she tickled him a little. She puts him down and her smile disappears. All the people from the table run to the cars. Race cars. They all had guns and weapons, and the boy's mom and him were left behind. She waved to the cars as they took off. I snap out of it and look around.

"No, get away from me!!!! Just get away!!!" I cry. They all looked at me shocked. "Ju...just stay away!" I sob. Carter gets up and kneels down to my level. "Jane. It's okay. We won't hurt you." I move away more. "Just stay away from me. All of you. This isn't me!" Carter gets up and hugs me. My eyes start to get heavy and my sobs quiet down. Soon I fell into darkness.

I wake up in a room confused about where I am. "This isn't home." I whisper. I get up and go downstairs. There was a man with black hair, styled in a particular way, and I immediately identified. His name is Carter Alvarez. "Ahhh. Jane. Come." I look at him startled. What the hell? Did he just call me Jane? I just go along with it. He pats his lap and I groan internally. "Do I have to?" He glares at me. "Boy, you better stop looking at me like that!" He gets up and motions me back up. I roll my eyes chuckling lowly and follow him. I grab the phone on the table and wink at the girl I remember as Sophia.

Right when we get upstairs in his room, he pushes me against the wall. "What did you think when you talked back to me?" I smirk. "You really don't know who I am. Do you?" He looks at me confused. I punch his stomach, making him let go of me. I pin his arm to his back and grab the handcuffs he had in his drawer and handcuff him. I put my lips close to his ear. "I'm Sarah O'Connor, sweetheart." I whisper. I unlock the handcuffs and he looks at me. I grab the phone from my pocket and dial Brian's number.

"Hello?" I sigh in relief when I hear his voice.

"Bri. It's me. It's Sarah." I look at Carter and sit next to him. "Sare. Where are you?" I could hear his voice crack. "Brian. I'm fine. Come to the address I'm going to text you. I'm with Carter Alvarez." I hear him gasp. "Ummm. Sarah. We are outside that house. We have to protect Alvarez." I look at Carter. "We have to protect Alvarez? Why?" I hear a crash downstairs. "Brian, do you have my baby?" I ask getting up and locking the bedroom door. "Yeah. I got the automatic remote too. I will get it to you when you are ready." I nod, even though he can't see me. The door is broken down. I put the phone down, but I don't hang up. The man walks in. "Hmm. If it isn't the little O'Connor." I get rid of the disguise hiding my tattoos. "Hell yeah, it is!" I ran towards him. I do a flip in the air and land behind him grabbing his neck. "Leave or you die." He struggles. "No." I crack his neck without any hesitation. I hear more people coming up. "Carter we are gonna have to jump." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Are you crazy?!" I grab his arm and pull him towards the window. "No, I'm just doing my job!"

"Brian!!! Now!!!!!!" I wait for the right time to jump. I see my car coming closer and I jump along with Carter. We land in my car. "Woooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!" I scream. "I'm back team!!!!!" I hear everyone cheer. Carter looks at me hyperventilating. I smile at him. "Ride or die?!!!" I yell through the communicator. "Ride or Die!!!!" They yell back. "Okay well, I'm taking the team home with the people. Brian, you go with Sarah since Mia and Jack are at Sarah's bunker." I smile. "Okay got it." Brian says over the communicator. He drives up next to me with the with the window down. I look at him. "Race you there?" He smirks and looks at the road. "Oh, it's on baby!!!!!!!" As soon as he says that, I start speeding up to 95 miles. He starts catching up to me. "Carter, you might want to hold on." I look at the wide-eyed man next to me.

"What?! Why?!" He says holding onto his seat. "Because of this!!!!!" I press the NOS button. "OH....MY.....GOD!!!!" He yells. I laugh, letting my hair out of a ponytail. I let it flow freely.

Carter's POV

I look at the girl next to me, pulling her ponytail out. Letting the wind cut through her long brown hair as she laughs. I couldn't believe this girl was shy, quiet and so innocent just a few days ago and now she's a crazy, dangerous girl. I mean she is only 18. Right? "Makes up for your 24th birthday, the day you had the accident." Her brother comes through the communicator. She's 24?! "Hell yeah, it does!!!!" I look at her closely as she parks her car. Her blue-green eyes. Her lips are a perfect pink shade. Her smile is beautiful. I quickly realize what I'm thinking. I don't look at girls like that. I abuse them and hurt them but for no reason at all. When did I become like this? I don't remember. She made me realize the things I have become. A monster.

"Hey. Alvarez, we're here." She says jumping out. I get out and just see a door in a giant piece of rock. She gets a key out and unlocks it. "Welcome to my place Carter Alvarez." I walk in expecting to see a small, poorly taken care of place, but no. It was huge and luxurious. We walk into the living area. "Aunty Sarah!!!!!!" Sarah is tackled into a hug by a little boy. "Hey, buddy! I missed you so much." She says picking him up. "I missed you too." He sniffles a bit. "Sarah?" A woman comes out, shocked to see Sarah. "Hey, Mia." The woman, Mia, runs and hugs her tightly. "Oh thank god you're okay! Brian, see I told you she would be fine." She kisses Sarah's forehead. She laughs. "Yes. I'm fine. Don't you three have to get home?" They nod. "Yeah. We do. I'm all ready baby." Brian grabs Mia's stuff and they all leave, just leaving me and Sarah.

"Follow me. I'll show you your room." I nod and follow Sarah. She opens a door to a massive room. "Oh and by the way. This my place and I'm the boss." She says playfully. "Are you mocking me?" I chuckle in amusement. She nods. "That's how you said it." She starts to leave.

"And oh. Feel free to roam around. This will be your home for a while." She smirks

-------------------------------------------

-Smiley Khan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 80 25
Dani O'Connor is the daughter of Brian O'Connor She's a typical teenage who lost her lover in car crash a few months ago and now is helping her fathe...
20.3K 147 22
Remember Dominic Toretto? Well now he's got a daughter Ariana Toretto, is the daughter of Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz. She followed in her fami...
253K 4.1K 15
Hi, I'm Scarlett O'Conner. I'm 22 year's old and my birthday is on October 31st, but I guess that's not important. I'm Brian O'Conner's little sister...
475K 7.8K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...