✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

109

156 5 0
By koushuu17

☆ 110. Chapter 109

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 109,

all the spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe passed the first round of identification with zero error rate. Among them, Fei Yu is the well-deserved first place.

If the sin beast warriors who followed were loyal to Fei Yu because Fei Yu could help them eliminate the sin beast mark and improve their strength, then now they were completely out of sincere gratitude.

So many beast warriors were dead or injured, but they all survived intact. This is not an easy thing.

The orcs of the Dragon Snake Clan had a cold look in their eyes, and they took a deep look in the direction of the Yan Tribe, but they were so surprised that they said nothing.

However, the Liger Clan leader's eyes were fixed on Ji Si. At this moment, the fear in his heart almost reached its peak.

Ji Si and his partner must not be allowed to successfully enter the hunting area, otherwise, something more terrifying will definitely happen.

——I dont know why, but at this moment, he suddenly had such a bad premonition in his heart.

On the other hand, the leader of the Tianhu Clan looked at Fei Yu blankly, the expression on his face changing, it was really complicated and difficult to describe.

In short, no matter what everyone's thoughts are, after the first round of identifying ingredients, a short break quickly passed and the second round of food preparation began.

As soon as they heard that the second round was about to begin, the faces of the spiritual chefs from each tribe and the beast warriors following them turned pale.

Fei Yu was stunned for a moment.

The second round is definitely harder than the first, but no matter how difficult it is, its the chef who should worry, right? Why are the beast warriors following them all grimacing, saying they look like they are about to die is a euphemism, each and every one of them looks as if they are already dead, with no hope for life.

Then, Fei Yu soon knew the reason.

The leader of the Liger Tribe took a few steps and stood in front of the Dragon Snake Tribe orcs and others, and said in a thunderous voice: "The second round of the test is to make food. The ingredients given to each spirit chef are basically different. The cooks need to distinguish which ingredients should be processed in which way before they can eat them."

Tribes that have participated in hunting wars in the past all know these words, but whether it is a tribe that knows it or a tribe that hears it for the first time, they are all afraid If you missed a word, please prick up your ears and listen carefully.

"After the food is prepared, it will be the same as in the first round. Either the spirit chef himself or the beast warrior who followed you will eat it. If there is no problem after eating, you have passed. If there is any problem, you are unlucky. You will be blamed. Blame the spiritual chef you followed, blame your tribe, haha."

So are the beast warriors going to suffer again?

Feiyu's mental power swept across the beast warriors of other tribes, and he realized instantly. It can be seen from the faces of those beast warriors that there are probably more beast warriors who will die in this second round than those who are injured and can be saved.

When Fei Yu went to see the beast warriors, the latter were also looking at the Yan tribe with jealous eyes that could not be concealed.

They were looking at the extremely lucky Yan tribe beast warrior, and they were also quietly observing Fei Yu.

It's great to work with such an amazing spiritual chef.

The beast warriors of the Yan tribe held their chests and heads high, happy and proud.

Yu, but they belong to the Yan tribe!

The ingredients, which were also packed in small wooden baskets, were carried by the beast warriors and placed one by one in front of the spiritual chefs.

After looking at the chefs participating in the second round, Fei Yu found that he seemed to have misunderstood the ingredients in the first round.

According to what the leader of the Liger Tribe said, after the first round of identification of ingredients and herbs, the spirit chef passed the test if the beast warriors tasted them without any problems. But after the results came out, except for the beast warriors of the Yan tribe who really had no problems at all, the orcs in other tribes who were responsible for tasting the food were more or less troubled.

Judging from this, the only person who passed the first round was the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe. But there are obviously many spiritual chefs from other tribes who have stepped forward to continue the second round, so what is going on?

Ji Si, who was paying close attention to Fei Yu, saw his doubts and came over to explain in a low voice and quickly.

"I forgot to tell you that the word "no problems" in the hunting battle does not mean that there is nothing wrong at all. It actually refers to the beast warriors who are still capable of fighting." Ji Si's breath blew on Fei Yu's ears, tickling him. Yes, Fei Yu's ears couldn't help but tremble. Jisi looked amused and deliberately moved closer, "Even if it feels a little uncomfortable, as long as there is still fighting power, or during the rest period from the end of the first round to the beginning of the second round, the orcs who have lost their fighting power can regain their fighting power in time, then Even if the spirit chef passes."

Fei Yu put a finger on Ji Si's forehead to push him away, and said with a helpless smile: "I know."

There were very few people in the first round of identification, and each tribe had already done it. With the preparation for heavy bleeding and the help of any amount of medicinal liquid, there are quite a few beast warriors who can do it "no problem".

This is also for the second round of testing. Otherwise, there will be no beast warriors in the first round. Is it possible that the spirit chef really needs to speak personally in the second round?

Fei Yu picked up the wooden basket assigned to him and looked at it. He was shocked when he saw it.

The basket is filled with energy-rich ingredients! Several of them even look familiar!

You know, since coming to this world, all Fei Yu has seen are ordinary ingredients. What the spirit chef has to do is to use his own abilities to endow these ordinary ingredients with energy, so that the beast warriors can further enhance their strength by eating food that matches their own abilities.

It is precisely because of being able to do this that a spiritual chef is a spiritual chef.

But if there is no such restriction and the food itself contains energy, doesn't that mean that ordinary orcs can also become spiritual chefs?

Fei Yu was picking the ingredients in the wooden basket and suddenly shook his head and smiled. If it were what he thought, Lingchu wouldn't be so popular. The reason why ordinary orcs have not become spiritual chefs is probably because there are not many energy-containing ingredients, and it is probably not easy to grow them, so they are not available everywhere.

Fei Yu was not concerned about this, he was just a little excited about Ling Zhi's appearance.

Yes, the ingredients in the wooden basket are actually spiritual plants. Although the energy they contain is not even up to the lowest standard of spiritual plants, it still cannot conceal the fact that they are spiritual plants.

Fei Yu curled his lips and smiled. There are spiritual plants in this world, which is really good news for him.

Being able to use spiritual plants to compete for each tribe's possession of the hunting area undoubtedly made Fei Yu more curious about the hunting area.

Be sure to go to the hunting area. Fei Yu's intuition will definitely give him a big surprise there.

Fei Yu was thinking about something in his mind, and his movements were not slow at all.

There was no way, let alone some low-level spiritual plants, even if there were truly high-level spiritual plants in front of him, Fei Yu could easily turn them into delicious food.

In fact, they had entered Fei Yu's stomach countless times.

The other spiritual chefs were still carefully taking out the spiritual plants from the basket one by one with linen cloths on their hands - some spiritual plants were likely to be poisonous if touched, so Fei Yu had already grabbed them all.

The other chefs were looking at Lingzhi one by one, distinguishing the taste in one way or another, frowning and starting to process the ingredients. Fei Yu had already started peeling the skin, squeezing the juice, and grinding it into powder. Grind it into powder...

The other chefs finally figured out how to cook certain ingredients. The hot oil in the pot that Fei Yu set on the fire pit raised smoke, and slices of green onion, shredded ginger, and minced garlic were crackling in it. The sound of hot oil stirs up the fragrance.

"Gudong——"

Several secret swallowing sounds were heard, but the beast warriors did not feel embarrassed at all. Their eyes were fixed on the stone pot in front of Fei Yu, unable to pull it out.

There are almost no tribesmen present who dont know Zaizai Restaurant, especially many beast warriors who always bring seasoning cubes with them when they come to participate in hunting battles.

Needless to say, those who have eaten the food at Zaizai Restaurant, and those who have not, have longed for it countless times. They were especially curious about Fei Yu, the talented chef behind the restaurant. Now that I could see Fei Yu making food with my own eyes, I suddenly had a false feeling that this hunting battle was a success.

Feiyu is a multi-tasker, so he naturally knows these things clearly. In particular, one of the gazes was so hot that it seemed to pierce a hole in his back, which made the smile in Fei Yu's eyes get deeper and deeper.

The orc of the Sky Fox tribe is still a female...

There are not many spiritual plants in the basket, and there are only a few of each kind. Thinking about it, Lingzhi is so rare that even big tribes like Xiao and Rou are not willing to take out more, right? Not to mention that it is just used as a test, and the results can be determined. It is not really a big meal to fill people's stomachs.

There are five kinds of spiritual plants in Feiyu's basket.

It was the first time for him to see two of them. He could tell them how to deal with them, but he couldn't name them. Feiyu was already familiar with the other three kinds of spiritual plants, and countless ways of doing them came to his mind subconsciously.

In the second round, you can use the food you brought, so Feiyu took out a piece of animal meat. As for the all-purpose seasoning cube, of course it is also essential. It is not a delicious contest, so Fei Yu is too lazy to bother with it.

Speaking of seasoning cubes, I have to say there is another interesting thing.

When Fei Yu took out the seasoning cubes, the eyes of Ling Chu who noticed the other tribes all lit up. At this moment, they didn't care about any shamelessness, and they didn't feel that Fei Yu was looking at him too much, so he shamelessly I also took out the seasoning cubes I bought.

It can be said that the spiritual chefs are food-oriented, but the leader of their tribe is not in such a wonderful mood. It's hard to describe the feeling of having your own tribe's victory or defeat depended on something made by the annoying spiritual chef of another tribe.

This is the first time since Kong became the leader of the Yan tribe that he was so happy.

Excitement, joy, pride... my nostrils were raised to the sky.

...

Thinly sliced ​​meat slices are marinated in salt and then wrapped in batter to draw graceful arcs from the air. Each piece eagerly jumps into the oil pan. With the sound of "Zira", the meat slices were quickly crisped and Fei Yu scooped them out. Pour the tomato sauce into the oil pan and stir-fry until fragrant. Fei Yu's skillful movements into the delicate pottery bottles containing sugar, salt and vermicelli juice were mixed into the tomato sauce, and slowly boiled over a low fire. At this time, Fei Yu poured the fried meat slices back into the pot, stir-fried them for a while, and then put two of the processed spiritual plants directly in.

The rich fragrance exploded in the air, and the strands were like hooks, tightly twisting around the taste buds of the surrounding beast warriors.

"Hiss—it smells so good!"

"What kind of food is this? What does it smell like? Why have I never seen it before?"

"Look, the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe put the ingredients in! It must be those ingredients that smell so good. Because of!"

"Probably. But did he think about it carefully? Why do I look at him as if he just grabbed it and threw it in?" "

Yes! You see that the other chefs are still slowly processing the ingredients, why? Is he that fast alone?"

When the experienced beast warrior thought of the horror of those ingredients, he immediately woke up from the tempting aroma of food. Many beast warriors even clapped their chests and secretly exclaimed, "It's so dangerous." Just a little bit away, they almost volunteered to run out and taste food for the spiritual chef of the Yan tribe. Not to mention that they were poisoned to death by the food, their tribe would have to drive them all out.

In the midst of everyone's discussion, Fei Yu took out the thick, crispy and golden pot-roasted meat, and put another pottery pot on the fire pit.

The water poured into the pot quickly boiled, and the bubbles were rolling. Feiyu threw in the remaining three processed spiritual plants to everyone's surprise.

Of the two previous spiritual plants, one has a sour taste and has the effect of strengthening bone hardness, but it must be used with another spiritual plant with transparent juice. Otherwise, it will not only have no effect if made alone, but will cause the bones to deteriorate. soft. The spiritual plants with transparent sap have a wide range of uses. They only have a little fatigue-relieving effect on their own, but they can be combined with many spiritual plants to allow them to play their proper role.

Of the latter three spiritual plants, one can enhance strength, one can strengthen muscles, and the other can perfectly integrate the first two. The first two are more effective when used together, but the last one cannot be missing, otherwise it will not have the desired effect and will corrode flesh and blood.

...

After the three kinds of spiritual plants had simmered in the water for enough time, Fei Yu put in some of the remaining marinated meat slices, followed by scallions, shredded ginger, spicy chili sauce, and finally enough of seasoning cubes.

When Fei Yu finished everything, the other chefs finally slowly set up the pots.

Jisi ran over immediately.

"Ready?" he asked.

Fei Yu said with a smile: "Okay."

Ji Si wiped the sweat from the tip of Fei Yu's nose with his fingertips, and gently pressed the juice that had been chilled with ice power on his cheek: "Here you go."

Fei Yu took it and took a sip, then drank the cold drink. The heat that had just been spent steaming by the fire pit for a long time immediately dissipated.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"No need, I just made it casually." Ji Si suppressed the corner of his mouth reservedly, "You go and have a rest, I will help you taste the food."

As he said that, in the sad eyes of the following beast warriors, one person took care of everything food.

The golden meat slices are wrapped in sauce and make a subtle "chacking" sound between the teeth. The crispiness of the meat and the sour and sweet sauce are intertwined into a ball that blooms on the taste buds.

Ji Si licked the juice on the corner of her lips and ate a little faster.

"Chief, let me have a taste."

"Chief, you can't take risks. It's better to let me take a few bites first. You can eat after making sure the food is okay." "

Chief, you are being impulsive. You still have a partner. You and the cubs have to be taken care of. What will happen to them if you die?"

Do you think cursing him will make him afraid?

Ji Si smiled coldly and used the fastest speed in his life.

No one can take a bite of the food Yu made in front of so many orcs.

Jisele finished eating and drinking happily, cleaned the pots and bowls, and put them back one by one where they came from. The position is basically the same as that of Fei Yulai Fashion. After doing all this, he directly raised his head and said to the soft beast warrior not far away: "I've finished all the food. It's okay. Did you pass the test?" The

soft beast warrior raised his arm and wiped the saliva from his mouth. Looking at Ji Si with dissatisfaction, he replied: "Not yet."

Ji Si frowned and asked: "Why?"

The Rou tribe beast warrior said clearly: "The time is too short, you have to wait a little longer." Moreover, other spirit chefs also We haven't prepared any food yet. Even if we want to announce the results, it won't be until the second round is over.

When Jisi heard this, he immediately thought about it.

How could he forget that if the food made from that special plant contains too little mysterious power and the orc who eats it is too strong, then the effects will take longer to appear.

Ji Si's own strength has returned to the advanced awakening stage early, so the attack time of the spiritual plant will be relatively longer. However, there is a time limit. If no problem occurs after a period of time, it means that Feiyu's methods of handling the ingredients are all correct.

Since he still had to wait, Fei Yu simply watched how other chefs prepared food.

Although Fei Yu is more confident than him, it can't be said that he can't learn some experience.

Fei Yu had a good idea, but unfortunately the spiritual chefs from other tribes were going to let him down.

First, compared to taste, this time when making food, we pay more attention to the processing of ingredients. As long as there are no mistakes in the combination, no matter how unpalatable it is, it is considered qualified.

The second thing is related to the seasoning cubes made by Fei Yu. Since the seasoning cubes were introduced, the difficulty for chefs to make delicious food has plummeted. If there were no seasoning cubes in the past, the chefs would have to work hard on what food to make and how to make the food the best. Otherwise, it's just to make up for the consequences of mistakes in food processing, hoping to show some mercy to them.

The third one is related to Fei Yu. Fei Yu's extremely fast processing of ingredients and the food he cooked in a short time surprised all the chefs. Not to mention finding fault with Fei Yu, they just couldn't understand some of Fei Yu's ways of handling ingredients. With such a dominant presence, the pressure on the spiritual chefs will undoubtedly increase. When you are under pressure, you will inevitably be in a hurry. In order to avoid mistakes, it is better to add the seasoning quickly and make less mistakes.

So Feiyu saw the same food recipes.

The chefs took the seasoning cubes he made, and after processing the ingredients one by one, they imitated Fei Yu and simply cooked several pots of wild vegetable broth. After all, spiritual plants cannot be put into one pot.

During the process of cooking the soup, the chefs thought that Fei Yu was too stingy by only adding slices of meat. Such a small amount of meat was not enough to fill the gap between the teeth, so they cut the meat into several large pieces and put them in to cook. There are a few clever chefs who simply put a whole piece of meat in it. The basin is so big that it fills the entire stone pot.

Fei Yu's lips twitched, well, he shouldn't have expectations.

It took a long time for the results on Jisi's side to come out, and the spirit chefs finally finished.

The tasting process then begins.

"Uh-!"

Not two minutes had passed before the first beast warrior in trouble appeared. Dark blood continued to flow from his eyes, ears, mouth and nostrils, his face was ferocious, and he died soon after.

The other beast warriors who tried the food turned pale with fright, and had to bite the bullet, praying to the beast god in their hearts, but they still didn't get a good ending.

Miserable howls and cries of pain continued to be heard, and most of the beast warriors who tried to eat died in pain. The smell of blood filled the air, and this place was more like an execution ground than a testing ground.

Fei Yu took one look and stopped looking.

The mortality rate in the first round of identification is very low, so among the beast warriors, you eat one and I eat one. It all depends on luck who is in pain and who is not in pain and who is unlucky enough to die.

The second round of tastings was different. Each tribe only selected one beast warrior. Let him taste it first. If nothing happens, he will continue to taste the next one. He will not call the second one until something goes wrong. Beast warriors are not brought by strong winds, especially those who can be brought to participate in hunting battles. Each one can be said to be the pillar of their respective tribes, and the death of one of them will make the tribe leader feel distressed.

The final result came out, Yan tribe had zero losses and everyone passed. From the tribe leader Kong to the spiritual chef and various beast warriors, it goes without saying how grateful I am to Fei Yu.

In addition to the Yan tribe, half of the leading tribes of the Xiao tribe, Rou tribe and allied tribes have passed through.

Next down, there are some powerful two-star tribes. Only one or two spiritual chefs from each tribe passed through, and many were wiped out. There is also a one-star tribe, none of which have passed.

Whether he was excited or disappointed, the hunting war was over.

The main event begins.

Unwilling to wait for even half a second, the tribal leaders of the tribes where the spiritual cook passed through gathered in a large tent to discuss their respective possessions of the hunting area. The basis for possession includes not only the results of this hunting war, but also various factors such as the force of each tribe.

This is not what Fei Yu cares about, as long as he knows that he will definitely be able to enter the hunting area.

It was just one day after entering the hunting area. With nothing to do, Fei Yu took the little dragon snake and wandered around nearby.

The discussion was the business of the tribe leader, while the other orcs set up stalls to trade.

Fei Yu wandered around leisurely, looking at every tribe's stall, and he didn't hesitate to exchange all the ones he saw that interested him. I collected a lot of unknown seeds, and there were also many little dragons and snakes that they wanted for fun. There were also quite a few orcs from the Yan tribe who wanted to exchange things, and there were even more orcs who surrounded the entire Yan tribe tightly and danced in front of them.

The only people who received this kind of treatment were the Tianhu clan. Those who have the courage to stop the Tianhu tribe are all Liger orcs, and there are very few orcs from other tribes.

Fei Yu also looked at the stall set up by the Tianhu tribe. Among the things they exchanged were a black stone, which looked like coal to Fei Yu. Looking at the fire pit again, it's not just these black stones that are lighting the fire.

"I want to exchange this." Fei Yu said.

"Black flint?" The Tianhu tribe orc in front of the stall looked at Fei Yu up and down for a moment. Seeing that he didn't look fake when he looked at her, he asked tentatively: "Don't you recognize me?"

Fei Yu smiled: "I don't know."

It was a very beautiful female orc from the Sky Fox Clan. She frowned slightly, which made Fei Yu, who was used to seeing strong females everywhere, feel so fragile.

"Should I get to know you?" Fei Yu asked with a half-smile. He hadn't noticed it before, but now that he heard the other person speaking, Fei Yu immediately recognized that this was the Sky Fox female who looked at him in the second round with such intense gaze that she wanted to burn him through.

"Fish, it's me, I am the sky!" The female of the Sky Fox Tribe covered her chest and looked at Fei Yu sadly, and said in a leisurely tone: "Are you lying to me? How could you not know me? You must still be here Angry with me."

"Angry with you?" These words had a lot of meaning. Fei Yu couldn't help but smile. Just as he was about to say something more, a beast warrior from the Yan tribe suddenly ran towards him.

"What's wrong?" Fei Yu asked.

"Yu, the leader is looking for you." The beast warrior said breathlessly.

Ji Si usually came to him when something happened, but this was the first time that he asked him to go over and see him. It was a bit strange, a bit novel, and the beast warrior said that Ji Si was eager to find him, so Fei Yu could only put the Sky Fox female aside first, pick up the little dragon snake and leave first.

The place where Ji Si asked Fei Yu to come find him was not where the Yan tribe was stationed, but in a forest a little far away. Fei Yu entrusted Xiao Long Snake to Nu to help look after him, and rushed there as quickly as possible.

"Yu, why do you want to see me?" In the dark forest, Ji Si waited for a long time.

Fei Yu smiled and said, "Didn't you come to me?"

The two looked at each other in silence for a few seconds, then laughed together.

"I knew there was something wrong." Ji Si laughed.

"You're still here if you have any questions?" Fei Yu also smiled.

Ji Si said: "I was worried that you didn't know there was a problem and would come alone."

Fei Yu spread his hands: "Actually, I am the same."

"..."

Fei Yu said: "I know you are fine, so I will go back first. Now."

"You first?" Ji Si asked unhappily: "Don't you wait for me?"

Fei Yu patted his shoulder: "I believe in your strength." His mental power swept away those who were rushing. The beast warrior who came over probably couldn't even beat Ji Si with one hand, and

Ji Si immediately smiled.

Not long after Fei Yu left, there were bursts of animal noises in the forest. But it didn't last long, just like being strangled by the neck, it suddenly broke and could no longer be heard.

A few minutes later, Jisi caught up with him.

"Is it solved?" Fei Yu asked without looking back.

Ji Si said "Hmm", grabbed Fei Yu's hand and said without waiting for him to ask: "They are beast warriors from the dragon snake clan and beast warriors from the liger clan."

"Liger clan?" Fei Yu raised his head in surprise. Come on, "Shouldn't it be the Dragon Snake Clan and the Sky Fox Clan? Could it be that the Liger Clan is taking action on behalf of the Sky Fox Clan?"

Ji Si shook his head, "I don't know."

Fei Yu said nonchalantly: "We will in the future. I know." Fei Yu and Ji Si had already expected that the orcs would take action. They originally thought that they would at least wait until they entered the hunting area, but they didn't expect to be so anxious.

"Those beast warriors are not very powerful." At least they are not the most powerful among the intermediate beast warriors. Ji Si said firmly: "They want to try me to see if my injury is healed."

Ji Si guessed it right, Long The beast warriors of the snake tribe were indeed there to test him, but the beast warriors of the liger tribe were not. They really wanted to kill Ji Si. The reason why the beast warriors sent were not the most powerful was entirely because the leader of the Liger clan did not expect that Ji Si would appear here. Without Ji Si, the beast warriors they brought were more than enough to deal with other tribes' beast warriors.

Fei Yu didn't think too much. At present, entering the hunting area was more important to him.

After a long dispute, the tribes who were eligible to enter the hunting area finally agreed on the scope of their respective hunting areas. One day later, the hunting area opens.

The entrance to the hunting area is in the area where each tribe is stationed, but the location of the entrance is not fixed every time.

This time the entrance happens to appear in front of the Yan tribe. It can be said that it is just a step away. Naturally, the Yan tribe took advantage and were the first to enter the hunting area.

Fei Yu's heart skipped a beat when he saw the entrance. This entrance was very similar to some mysterious spaces that appeared in the real world after the end of this life. Some of those mysterious spaces are dangerous, and some are full of treasures. Some entrances and exits are fixed, while others are not fixed at all. The only thing that is the same is that their entrances are just like the entrance to the hunting area in front of them, hanging in mid-air, looking illusory and ethereal.

All the spirit chefs and the beast warriors protecting them went in hand in hand. If you don't do this, you will be forced to disperse once you enter the hunting area.

As soon as Fei Yu entered the hunting area, he saw spiritual plants everywhere.

Densely packed, everywhere.

The sky here is not like those mysterious spaces in previous lives. No matter what color the sky and the ground are, it always looks clear and transparent. Although there are spiritual plants growing here, the sky seems to be covered with a layer of gauze, very blue and a little muddy.

Fei Yu smelled a familiar smell from the turbidity, and his heart beat like a drum. If he hadn't been sure that the smell was slowly dissipating, and when he entered the place, he could still strangely see the scene when he came in. Fei Yu would have been shocked. Think you are wearing it.

He looked at it for a while and then looked away. He was not busy collecting spiritual plants and planned to walk around first.

"Let's go." Fei Yu said, "First find the territory assigned to our Yan tribe."

He took a few steps forward, but Ji Si didn't follow him. When she turned around, she saw that his eyes were hazy and he looked like he was about to fall asleep.

Fei Yu tugged on his sleeve: "What's wrong? Are you very sleepy?" He was obviously very energetic before he came in.

Ji Si shook his head, patted his head and said: "It's okay, I just feel like I've been here before."

Fei Yu remembered his guess, but said nonchalantly: "You forgot that you don't remember some things. Really?"

"That's right." Ji Si patted her head and no longer took this matter to heart.

Walking all the way to the designated area, Feiyu saw many familiar spiritual plants on the road. If he hadn't been worried about the beast warriors following him, the orcs from other tribes might have bumped into him at some point, and Fei Yu would have wiped out all his scrolls.

It was impossible to empty the place, so Feiyu just walked along the road and collected some seeds or transplanted some seedlings when no one was looking. He stored them well first, and then went back to tidy up the space. Occasionally, I am really jealous of those high-level spiritual plants, so I sneak a big one. Fei Yu had already gained a lot before he reached his own tribe.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Absurd Holiday , [Danmei] The body has its own thoughts , [Danmei] After escaping from death, the heroine became obsessed with me , [Danmei] The zombie king also wants to go to kindergarten , [Danmei] The ex-dumpant turned into a black man Dont drop it , [Danmei] King Bee is coming to patrol the mountains again , [Danmei] [Interstellar] is the king , [Danmei] Monster Laboratory , [Danmei] Personal Assistant , [Danmei] After awakening as cannon fodder

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 11 12
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
5.4K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
13.8K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
25.2K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...