✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

98

156 6 0
By koushuu17

☆ 99. Chapter 98

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 98

"Is Master Shumu really in the Yan tribe? Could it be that some orcs deliberately spread false news?" "There should be no

mistake. The news came from the orcs we stayed in the Chaos tribe." "

They are reliable "?"

"Who do you think dares to betray the Xiao tribe and our Dragon Snake clan?" The male orc with a scar on his eye smiled disdainfully and said nonchalantly: "I heard that it was the beast warrior next to the clan leader who specially came to stare at you. Those two people, do you think they are unreliable?"

"Those two people?" The fat on the face of another male orc shook, as if he asked unintentionally: "Who are those two people?"

Oops, I spilled the beans. !

The scarred orc pretended not to hear his companion's question and said urgently: "The night is coming soon, we have to walk faster." After saying that, he walked forward alone.

The fat-faced orc's eyes flashed, and he took two quick steps to catch up. He grabbed the scarred orc's arm, grabbed a handful of beast coins from the animal skin bag and stuffed it into him. He winked and said, "Which two of them are you going to follow?" Let me tell you something? I finally defeated many orcs in my tribe and was selected as the beast warrior under the tribe leader. If I accidentally made the tribe leader angry because of something I dont know, he would definitely kick me out of the tribe. "."

The scarred orc chuckled, put the beast coins in it, and nervously leaned over and whispered: "For the sake of the beast coins, I will tell you. But you have to promise me one thing, you must not What I tell you is for the second orc."

The fat-faced orc slapped his chest, "Don't worry, I won't tell you even to death!"

The scarred orc's voice became even softer, "Actually, those two are being stared at. The orcs are the former patriarch of our Dragon Snake Clan and his partner."

"So it's the former patriarch and his partner?" The fat-faced orc asked in surprise: "But hasn't the patriarch's illness been cured? Why do you still need it? Let the orc warriors keep an eye on it?"

The scarred orc shrugged, "I don't know about that. Maybe the former leader got mad again, and our current leader was worried that the former leader would go crazy and kill himself, so he sent the orcs there. Staring."

"Isn't there the patriarch's partner taking care of him?"

"Are you talking about the male orc who formed a contract with the former patriarch?" The scarred orc mocked: "He can barely take care of the former patriarch if he doesn't go crazy. Once he goes crazy, he will Him? Even though he is a male, he is so weak that he cannot even defeat a cub that has just awakened at a low level. Without the orcs watching, the former leader would have stabbed him to death with one finger." The

fat-faced orc asked in disbelief: "It's really true. Is there such a weak male? Isn't it false to say that he is a useless beast?" "

It's true." The scarred orc shook his head, "I don't know what the former clan leader thought, leaving so many powerful beast warriors to choose from. I happened to pick a useless beast. Instead of forming a contract with a useless beast, you might as well come to me." The

fat-faced orc laughed twice and did not answer.

Looking for him? Lord Keith would rather not have a partner for the rest of his life.

"You said the orc who spread the news is in the Chaos Tribe? Could it be that the former clan leader and his partner are also in the Chaos Tribe?"

"How is that possible!" The scarred orc's voice suddenly rose, "Don't talk nonsense, how could the clan leader put him My good friend went to the Chaos Tribe. Okay, lets not talk about it. You know, the priests in the tribe dont like people talking about the former chief. After all, it will cause the current chief to be sad. Who made their relationship so good before?"

The fat-faced orc chuckled and shut up and said no more.

The Xiao tribe is led by the most powerful Dragon Snake tribe. It takes a long time to walk from the Dragon Snake tribe to the Yan tribe. The two orcs walked until dark and finally arrived at a one-star tribe.

The fat-faced orc boasted: "Haha, your ability is convenience. In just a few days and nights, we have walked more than half the way." The

scarred orc smiled proudly: "I can still be faster."

"It took a lot of effort to get out. Why are you traveling so fast?"

"I think so too. Let's find a food store to eat quickly. I'm starving." "

Okay, then just fill up your stomach. Anyway, it's a one-star tribe. Even my spiritual chef cant make anything delicious.

The two of them strode into the tribe, picked a food store with the most orcs, and walked in.

"The presence of more orcs means that the food in this food store is the best."

The food store was full of orcs, and there was no empty seat at all. When the orc who was helping saw the two people coming in, he quickly came over and smiled sheepishly: "There are no empty tables in our food store. Do you want to wait or go to another food store to eat?" The

scarred orc asked unhappily; " How long do you have to wait?"

"A long time."

The scarred orc said with a cold face: "What do you mean? Are you trying to drive us away on purpose?"

"No, no, really not."

The fat-faced orc patted his shoulder and told him not to. Angry, he walked to the nearest table: "Your food hasn't been served yet, can you give us your seat?" He took out a handful of beast coins, "It's not for nothing, I'll buy it with you with the beast coins."

It's a pity that the fat orc who was full of confidence was disappointed.

"No." The other party said coldly, "Go away quickly, don't disturb me to eat later." The

fat-faced orc walked to another table without being angry at all. As soon as he stood still and didn't say anything, the sitting female orc said: "No, my food is here."

He changed his target again, but he didn't expect that no matter which orc he asked, they would all give the same answer - no. .

The fat-faced orc said to the scarred orc strangely: "Is the food in this food shop really so delicious? I'm not willing to give them beast coins." The

scarred orc glanced at the food on the table and frowned: "It looks like some very ordinary food. Barbecued meat, havent the orcs of the One-Star Tribe ever eaten good food?

Doesnt it look delicious, but it actually tastes good?

Huh, youll know after you eat it.

Both of them felt a little bit in their hearts. If you are angry, you wont be able to survive until you eat it.

They just stayed in the room and waited.

Ten minutes passed, twenty minutes passed, more than half an hour passed...

"Why haven't the orcs left yet?" the scarred orc asked irritably.

The fat-faced orc suppressed his anger and said: "I saw that the food on several tables had been finished early, but those orcs refused to leave." The

scarred orc took a deep breath and walked to one of the tables that refused to leave. In front of the orc, he slapped the table hard and cursed: "Get out of here after you finish eating!"

"What did you say?" The other party stood up, "Who said we finished eating? You can't grab a seat because you are incompetent. I see you Hurry up and get out."

The scarred orc immediately raised his fist to make a move, but the fat-faced orc hurriedly held him back.

"No matter how low one star is, it is still a star tribe. If we take action, we will be kicked out."

"Do they dare? I am from the Xiao tribe." After saying this, the scarred orc knew very well that the tribe would never I will take care of such trivial matters. He didn't really want to destroy this one-star tribe, but he just wanted to use the name of the Xiao tribe to scare the orc who made him angry.

"It turns out they are from the Xiao tribe..." The orc smiled sinisterly and said slowly: "You are the messenger of the beast god, and I won't let you go."

"You-"

"Haha, you've been waiting for so long. Its time, the popsicles have finally arrived.

A burst of noise suddenly interrupted the Scarred Orc's words. The orc who was quarreling with him stopped looking at him and shouted "popsicle popsicle" along with other orcs eating.

"After eating the meat roasted with seasoning cubes and chewing a few popsicles, it seems that the hot season is not so difficult." "That's

right. If I don't eat a popsicle, I can't sleep at night."

This one Star food stores are far away from the Yan tribe. Compared with other tribes whose food stores or hunting teams sell out the popsicles as soon as they buy them, their tribe chooses to sell popsicles in the dark. There is no other reason, just because the orcs in this tribe like to stay in the day and come out at night.

"What did they say? What to mix with ice and popsicles?"

"It's a seasoning cube. I've never heard of it. But it's a popsicle. Look, what they're holding is just a piece of ice." "I'm

so excited to eat a cube of ice. ? Sure enough, they are orcs from the Low Star tribe."

"Don't say that, it is very difficult for them to eat ice in the hot season. If I guessed correctly, this ice cube was probably made by an orc's ability."

etc. The orcs finally got up and left the food store after eating enough popsicles.

The two fat-faced orcs chose an empty table and sat down. "Two portions of all the food!"

After a while, the food was served.

The scarred orc's nose twitched: "What does this smell like? Why doesn't it smell like barbecue at all?" The

fat-faced orc poked it with a fork: "The roast looks good." After saying that, he took a bite and said, "Hiss!" His eyes lit up, "This tastes, this tastes so delicious!"

Seeing that he was fine with it, the Scarred Orc reluctantly took a bite.

"How did you make this? It tastes like something I have never tasted before. Are the spiritual chefs of the One-Star Tribe so good?"

The two of them were so hungry that their stomachs were growling. At this moment, they were sure that the food was not only edible, but also delicious. When they couldn't do it, they all buried their heads in eating.

The food was quickly gone and the two called for round two. They stuffed the food until there was no more space in their stomachs, and then they stopped without wanting to finish.

"Aren't there any more popsicles? Why haven't you brought them over for so long?"

"The popsicles have been sold out a long time ago." The hired orc explained.

"What?"

"The popsicles will be sold out as soon as they are taken out every night. If you really want to eat them, just come early the next night, or try your luck at other food stores to see if they are available."

"Others" There are also food stores? There are many beast warriors in your tribe with ice ability?"

"Yes. Not many. The popsicles are bought from other tribes."

"Which tribe?"

The hired orc shook his head, smiling so much that he didn't want to say anything. The orcs in their tribe grab less popsicles because of their habit. If you tell the two orcs in front of you, who knows if they will come to grab them too?

Later, when they occasionally stayed overnight in other tribes, the two orcs saw popsicles and seasoning cubes almost every time. Most of the orcs kept their mouths shut and refused to tell them where they bought the popsicles. It was the fat-faced orcs who finally knew the answer after gritting their teeth and smashing a lot of beast coins.

"The Yan tribe, it's actually the Yan tribe!"

"I thought Master Shumu was interested in which female from the Yan tribe was unwilling to leave. Did it turn out that she was too hungry to walk?" "

When did such a powerful spirit appear in the Yan tribe ? The cook? The food he cooked was sold in all the tribes we visited. How many beast coins will we earn from this?"

Eager to know the answer, the scarred orc no longer thought it was a waste of energy, and quickly rushed to the Yan tribe with the fat-faced orc.

They had never been to the Yan tribe, so they were not too surprised to see that the Shangyan tribe was many times more prosperous than before. I have to say I was surprised, but I felt that there were quite a lot of powerful beast warriors in the Yan tribe.

This is not at all consistent with the rumors.

The two quickly found out the name of Zai Zai Restaurant. In fact, there was no need to ask specifically. Almost nine and a half out of ten orcs would say these four words from time to time.

Especially today is a somewhat special day.

"Having an event? Did I hear you correctly? A food store is holding an event?"

"Go and have a look."

Following the crowd towards Zaizai Restaurant, the two of them couldn't help but be stunned.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Spring Flowers of Different Powers Fall , [Danmei] A Guide to the Imperial Couple , [Danmei] I Dont Know You Know , [Danmei] [Stealing Pen Fan] The Evil Shadow in the Bottle , [Danmei] Those Two in My House , [Danmei] Idiot and Tsundere , [Danmei] 111 Dormitory Collective Recruitment Plan , [Danmei] Attack on the Nightmare Chonglou , [Danmei] [Sword Three Tang Poison] Tianzhu Yin , [Danmei] Full-time Dangerous Relationship

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

13 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
The Terror Computer By

Science Fiction

2 0 1
Im back from the dead..anyway. this wattpad about about if you created a robot that had brain of thier own
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
18 10 28
In this alternate universe of dread and hope, the Velern citizens, much like humans, exist in blissful ignorance as an inexorable countdown ticks awa...