✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

92

214 9 0
By koushuu17

☆ 93. Chapter 92

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92:

When the hunting team of the Stone Tribe ran into the Zai Zai Restaurant, they happened to bump into Fei Yu head-on.

"I want all the seasoning cubes and popsicles!"

"Wait, it's me who wants all the seasoning cubes and popsicles."

"No, it's me!"

"Obviously I was the one who came first, and I was the one who spoke first.

" The hunting team was so noisy that their faces turned red and their necks thickened, and they all looked at Fei Yu in unison.

"Who do you want to sell them all to?"

Fei Yu asked with a smile: "How are the popsicles and seasoning cubes you got before?"

"Very good, I only sold them in half a day." "

I It doesnt even take half a day.

We sell seasoning cubes and popsicles in our own tribe, and they take about the same amount of time.

Its good if they are sold out. Fei Yu was also very happy.

"We came here intending to buy all the seasoning cubes and popsicles. I hope you can sell them all to us."

Fei Yu shook his head: "I have said this before, you can't buy them all."

In the end, The orcs from the Stone Tribe who came in first took out several animal skin bags and said, "We brought a lot of animal coins this time. Are these animal coins not enough to buy all the seasoning cubes and popsicles?"

Fei Yu said with a smile: "Not enough. "

The leaders of several hunting teams lowered their heads in frustration, and quickly said: "Then it will be the same as last time. You see how many seasoning cubes and popsicles I have enough beast coins to buy. Let's get half of each."

"Let's hunt. The team wants more popsicles and less seasoning cubes."

"So do we." "

On the contrary, we want more seasoning cubes."

"Okay, no problem." Fei Yu led them to the room they came to last time and asked them to wait for a while. After waiting for a while, he turned around and went out to load the goods. A few minutes later, Fei Yu came back with something in his arms.

"Can you take a look?"

The best-minded beast warriors in several hunting teams immediately stepped forward and began to count the number of popsicles and seasoning cubes they had bought.

"Chief, our things are right."

"So are we."

After confirming that they were right, several hunting teams paid off the beast coins and returned the beast coins owed to Fei Yu, then hurriedly picked up their things and left.

As soon as he walked out of the door, Zhi grabbed the leading beast warrior of his hunting team.

"What's wrong?" The leading orc looked at him questioningly.

Zhi hesitated for a moment, then handed over the animal skin bag in his hand.

The leading orc took it and opened it. It was full of animal coins. Counting again, no more, no less, it was exactly the beast coin that had been paid to Zhi after he joined their hunting team.

The leading orc held the animal skin bag and frowned and asked: "What do you mean?"

Zhi gritted his teeth and said: "I want to quit the hunting team."

"What?" The leading orc asked in surprise: "Didn't you just join the hunting team? Yes. Who provoked you, or do you have any dissatisfaction with the hunting team or me?"

"No, neither." Zhi explained anxiously: "When you invited me to join the hunting team, you promised that I would use my ability to help you preserve food. Come and sell it. But now, the seasoning cubes can be stored by themselves. As for the popsicles, they are also stored in wooden boxes provided by Zaizai Restaurant. I can't really help at all. I can't do anything, but I still have to charge you a lot of beast coins. Sorry."

The leading orc has thought about this problem since he knew there was a wooden box, but he seems to be quite honest and hard-working. In addition, he just invited people to the hunting team and suddenly stopped them. Doing this would be detrimental to them. The hunting team wasn't very good either. He wanted to keep it to see if it would be useful in the future, so he didn't say anything. Now that he had proposed to quit the hunting team, the leading orc couldn't help but feel a little moved.

"Do you really want to quit the hunting team?"

Zhi Zhen nodded: "Yes."

The beast warrior waiting aside said: "If he wants to leave, just let him go. His abilities are not used anyway. How can we sell things?" This one is completely enough, there is no need to pay extra beast coins for a useless orc."

The orc always spoke straightforwardly, and as soon as he said this, he was immediately echoed by others.

The leading orc asked again: "Are you sure you want to leave?"

Zhi smiled bitterly and said "Yes".

"Okay then." The leading orc opened the animal skin bag, took out two gray beast coins and put them in his hand. "You can take these. After all, you helped me sell seasoning cubes and popsicles earlier."

Zhi accepted them simply. stand up.

Once the matter was settled, the hunting team left anxiously.

Zhi stood there for a long time holding two gray beast coins, then opened the door and returned to the room.

"You quit the hunting team?" Fei Yu said with a smile.

Zhi asked: "Did you hear that?"

Fei Yu nodded vaguely and asked: "Do you want to buy seasoning cubes and popsicles to sell by yourself?" "That

's what I really think." Zhi put the two ashes on his head. The beast coins were placed on the table together with all the beast coins he had on him. "Half each of the popsicles and seasoning cubes."

"No rush." ​​Fei Yu didn't even look at the beast coins. Instead, he gave way to Zhi. Sitting down, "Actually, I have something else to tell you."

Zhi asked doubtfully, "What?"

Fei Yu curled his lips and said, "Are you interested in cooperating with me?"

"Cooperate?" Zhi was shocked. Looking at him, "You know my awakened ability, but it is of no use. In terms of combat power, there are only a lot more powerful beast warriors than me. I really can't think of any place where I can cooperate with you, are you sure? Are you sure about the orc you want to cooperate with?"

"That's right, it's you." Fei Yu looked at Shang Zhi's expectant and anxious gaze and asked softly: "What do you think of the restaurant I opened?"

Zhi said without hesitation. He said: "It's very powerful. You can earn a lot of beast coins."

Fei Yu asked: "Then do you want to open a restaurant like mine?"

"Open a restaurant like yours?" Zhi felt that he was hearing hallucinations.

"You heard it right, you just open a restaurant like mine." Fei Yu explained: "You can open a food restaurant, and the name must be called Zai Zai Restaurant. It cannot be opened in Yan tribe and Shi tribe, it must be opened far away from each other. Only if you open a restaurant, you can sell the same food as here."

"Why me? Other orcs can do it, right?"

"The wooden box I sold to the hunting team can not only store popsicles, but also any food. It can be preserved." Fei Yu said, "It's just that the wooden box has a storage time limit. If you sell food in a nearby tribe, naturally any orc can do it. But I hope that the restaurant will be opened in a tribe far away. Only you can do this. We did it."

"Use wooden boxes to store food in the beginning. When the wooden box loses its function, you can use your own ability to store food."

Of course, there are more ways to sell food to distant tribes. For example, you can lose food in wooden boxes. Before the action, get a lot of empty wooden boxes and dump the food over them. But this consumes too much wooden boxes and is not as convenient as using abilities. And the most important thing is that the growth cycle of spiritual plants soaked in wooden boxes is very long. Even if there is space, it will take several years from growth to maturity. There are only two such spiritual plants in Feiyu Space, and they are in the stage of maturity. When the seeds are obtained, they can be planted in large quantities. It will take many years to wait. A few years is too long.

"I can guarantee that as long as you open a restaurant, you will definitely earn a lot of beast coins."

"It costs beast coins to buy food from me. All the beast coins sold in your own restaurant belong to you. You have to tell all the beasts who go to your restaurant that the Zaizai Restaurant you open is a branch restaurant. This is the main hall.

Fei Yu's expression became slightly serious: "Remember, if you agree, you will go to a tribe far away. It's up to you whether you want to settle in that tribe from now on or rent a house for a long time. Zhi

tentatively said: "What if I don't want to go to a far away tribe and just want to open a food store in a nearby tribe?"

" At least not now. " Fei Yu said softly, "The first branch of Zaizai Restaurant to be opened must be in a tribe far away."

Zhi immediately heard what he meant: "Does that mean you will be in a tribe very close to you in the future? " Fei

Yu nodded, "So you decide for yourself whether you should wait or go to those tribes that are far away." Of course you dont have to open a food store.

"Do you have to wait a long time? "

"Unless I can find the next ability to preserve food. " "

The next orc who has the ability to preserve food? How long will it take to wait? All the orcs who have been to Zai Zai Restaurant can see the speed at which they earn beast coins. After thinking about it for a few minutes, they agreed.

"I am willing. "Anyway, he has no feelings for the Stone Tribe. He originally moved to the Stone Tribe later. "Can I ask which tribe I want to go to?

"It's up to you which tribe you go to, as long as it's close to the Xiao tribe. " "Fei Yu wanted him to settle directly in the Xiao tribe, but that was a three-star tribe, and you couldn't live there just by paying for beast coins.

"Follow me? "Zhi's mind immediately thought of several relatively prosperous two-star tribes close to the Xiao tribe.

Fei Yu reminded: "Except for the Yan tribe I am in, each tribe will not have only one Zaizai restaurant. Point you have to be prepared.

Zhi asked: " How many will there be?"

Fei Yu said uncertainly: "We'll see when the time comes. " Zhi

suddenly thought of his younger brother, "I have a younger brother who has the same awakened ability as me. Can I let him open a food shop in the tribe I selected?" "

"sure. "Fei Yu said nonchalantly.

"That's good. Zhi said sheepishly: "I only have so many beast coins now. Can we wait until I have saved up enough beast coins to open a restaurant?"

Fei Yu smiled and said, "I can lend it to you. " "

"Lend me? Aren't you afraid that I'll take the beast coins and run away? "

"I trust you. "What Fei Yu believes in is actually his own ability. Once he takes his beast coins, Fei Yu will immediately and quietly leave a spiritual imprint on the other person's head. If the other party obediently pays back the money, it's okay, but if he really cheats on him, It is self-destruction.

Zhi stared blankly at Fei Yu's trusting gaze. For a moment, he felt that Fei Yu was so stupid that he believed him for no reason. At the same time, he was extremely grateful, and was excited and mixed with various emotions.

Zhi replied with a complicated mood. When he arrived at the Stone Tribe, he dealt with matters at the Stone Tribe as quickly as possible, then hurried back to the Yan Tribe, taking the beast coins that Fei Yu lent him and several wooden carts of food, and set off towards the tribe he chose. He

didn't bring his younger brother with him. His younger brother was as poor as him. He couldn't open his mouth and asked Feiyu to lend him the beast coins. It was better to wait until he earned the beast coins to help his brother.

Opening a restaurant Fei Yu was worried that he could do it alone. In order to ensure that the other party would do as promised, Fei Yu asked Dalong Snake's hunting team to go with them and protect their safety. It

took almost thirty days on the road. , a group of people finally arrived at their destination.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Spring Flowers of Different Powers Fall , [Danmei] A Guide to the Imperial Couple , [Danmei] I Dont Know You Know , [Danmei] [Stealing Pen Fan] The Evil Shadow in the Bottle , [Danmei] Those Two in My House , [Danmei] Idiot and Tsundere , [Danmei] 111 Dormitory Collective Recruitment Plan , [Danmei] Attack on the Nightmare Chonglou , [Danmei] [Sword Three Tang Poison] Tianzhu Yin , [Danmei] Full-time Dangerous Relationship

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 261 27
Hace poco me envicie con dos historias del chaquetrix, la del usuario @JoaSwitch y la de @The-King-096. Ya tenía ganas de hacer mi propia historia de...
294K 6.7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." "သစ်ခွတွေကခင်ဗျားနဲ့မှပိုလိုက်တာ ဒေါ်အိမ်သူသက်ထား " "အဲ့တာဆို သက...
45K 2.4K 27
Lily is transported into the Miraculous Ladybug universe as the villain, Lila Rossi. !!!!SLOW BURN!!!! The chapters will bounce around to different P...
3.6M 163K 88
I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy man set the building on fire. And I sur...