✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

Від koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

89

178 6 0
Від koushuu17

☆ 90. Chapter 89

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 89

"Are you back?" Fei Yu sat up.

"Just came back." Ji Si nodded, pressed the corners of his lips and pointed at the beast coins piled on his lap, and said: "The seasoning cubes were sold out, and a lot of popsicles were also sold. These are the beast coins I earned. ."

Feiyu glanced at the beast coins and saw that a large pile of beast coins were almost all gray beast coins, and there were only a dozen or so black beast coins in total. "I made a lot of money." However, "Why should the beast coins be piled up? On my lap?"

"I hope you see these beast coins as soon as you open your eyes." Ji Si said, "Will you be happy?"

Fei Yu met Ji Si's expectant eyes and twitched the corner of his mouth.

I am indeed happy, but not too happy. After all, he has earned countless beast coins since he opened the restaurant. Ji Si brought back a lot of beast coins, but they were nothing compared to the beast coins the restaurant had earned in the past.

These words could not be said to offend the patriarch, so Fei Yu smiled and echoed: "Yes, I am very happy."

Hearing this, Ji Si couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth a little, and he said insincerely: " Don't be too happy about just a few beast coins. When I was the leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, I had many more beast coins than this. Don't worry, I will sell popsicles to you to earn more beast coins." "

No need. Earn it for me." Fei Yu said, "You can keep these beast coins for yourself."

"No, these are all for you." Ji Si said nonchalantly: "I can make popsicles, and I have no shortage of beast coins. "

You can keep it and save it."

"Why do you want to save beast coins?" Ji Si asked doubtfully, "Isn't it the same for you to hold it as for me?"

Fei Yu choked.

Same? How could it be the same?

Ji Si said again: "I'll spend the beast coins on you, don't worry, as long as there are popsicles, I will let you spend as many beast coins as you want."

Now he can spend the beast coins however he wants. , and he earned it himself.

"I will work hard to support you and that little fat cub."

He will have no problem raising a few more of his own and a group of cubs...

"You worked hard alone before." Ji Si stared at Fei Yu seriously with her golden vertical pupils. In the darkness, his eyes seemed to be slightly illuminated, "I will share the burden with you in the future."

Fei Yu's heart jumped heavily for no reason, and he opened his mouth, unable to say anything.

Is it hard? These were words no one had ever said to him before.

"Next time I will try to earn enough beast coins to cover your legs." Ji Si promised and turned around and went out.

Fei Yu was speechless.

So why must his legs be buried?

...

A few days after Ji Si returned to the Yan Tribe, the Stone Tribe's hunting team was finally ready, and they rushed to the Yan Tribe.

"Is this the Yan tribe?" asked an orc from the hunting team, "Why are there so many beast warriors coming and going? Are they all intermediate awakened beast warriors?" "That's

right? Why are there so many intermediate awakened beast warriors? Here? Isn't it said that the Yan tribe maintains its status as a two-star tribe by relying on its appearance?" "

There are so many mid-level beast warriors in the Yan tribe, so relying on appearance is actually a lie, right?"

"Or is it because of jealousy? Look at those beast warriors, you wont find any ugly ones at all.

Another hunting team from the Stone Tribe looked at them in confusion.

Their hunting team had been to the Yan tribe several times. At that time, no matter where they went in the Yan tribe, they saw very good-looking orcs. Intermediate awakened beast warriors can also be seen, but only occasionally. It's not at all the same as what you see now. Intermediate beast warriors are running around everywhere.

"What happened to the Yan tribe?"

"I heard that the leader of the Yan tribe has always wanted to rely on the good-looking orcs from his own tribe to retain the powerful orcs from other tribes through companionship. Maybe he succeeded?" "

Then all of a sudden Keep so much?"

"This..." He also felt that it seemed a bit too much.

"Stop standing here, go in and ask around and you will know." said a beast warrior who was impatient to wait.

And another hunting team from the Stone Tribe didn't care at all whether there were more or less intermediate beast warriors in the Yan Tribe. Their goal was very clear, which was to buy seasoning cubes and popsicles. We should buy as much as possible, and if allowed, it would be best to buy them all, leaving other hunting teams to stare in anger.

While the other hunting teams of the Stone Tribe were distracted and lamenting the current situation of the Yan Tribe, this hunting team quietly withdrew from their sight and walked towards the interior of the Yan Tribe without stopping.

As soon as they left the sight of those hunting teams, the beast warriors of this hunting team immediately grabbed an orc on the road.

"Do you know how to get to the Zaizai Restaurant?"

The orc who was pulled glanced at them and asked as usual: "Are you from a foreign tribe?"

The beast warrior looked at him: "How do you know?"

The orc smiled. "As long as you are an orc from the Yan tribe, there is no orc who doesn't know where the Zai Zai Restaurant is." "

Is the Zai Zai Restaurant really that great?"

"You will know if you go and see for yourself." The orc said and pointed it out to them. Refers to the location of Zai Zai Restaurant.

The hunting team thanked them and immediately ran in that direction.

The further you go towards the restaurant, the more orcs you see coming and going.

"Are these all going to Zaizai Restaurant? Why are there so many orcs in the Yan Tribe?" There are many, many more orcs than the Stone Tribe.

"Not all of them are from the Yan Tribe." The leader of the hunting team pointed to a few orcs not far away, "I've seen those orcs before, they seem to be from the River Tribe."

"The River Tribe is a little far away from the Yan Tribe, right? Why? Come here?"

A beast warrior said with a sense of crisis: "The orcs from the foreign tribes are also here to buy seasoning cubes and popsicles, right?"

"Have the seasoning cubes and popsicles spread that far?"

"Who? You know, we'd better hurry up anyway."

Among the hurriedly walking crowd, this hunting team attracted special attention and started running wildly.

"They are from a foreign tribe, right? Are they going to Zai Zai Restaurant?"

"It's obvious at first glance."

"A bunch of idiots, even if they fly to Zai Zai Restaurant at this time, they won't have a seat."

"Haha, just let them run away. , then the trip was in vain."

The Stone Tribe hunting team, who didn't know that they were being ridiculed by passers-by, rushed to the Zaizai Restaurant as quickly as possible and froze in place.

"Is this the Zai Zai Restaurant?" a beast warrior murmured.

"How come there are so many orcs eating?" Another orc shouted in disbelief. "Look at how many tables there are in that open space? They are all packed with people." "

What table are you looking at? Look at the table. The orcs queuing up, they are queuing up from the door of that house. The queue is too long." "

Beast God, is the food at Zai Zai Restaurant really that delicious?"

"Let's go first and take a look. Look."

The hunting team bypassed the long queue and squeezed to the door.

"Please give way, we need to go in."

An orc who was queuing up immediately stared at Chu and said: "What to give in? Who in the queue doesn't want to go in? If you want to go in, go to the back and queue up." "

We have something to do when we go in, we are not here to eat."

Orc "Haha" "Laughing, "You're not here to eat? Who are you kidding?" He winked at the orcs around him, "They actually said they weren't here to eat, do you believe it?"

"Only fools believe it, you better behave. Go and line up."

Seeing that the door was blocked by these orcs and couldn't get in, the hunting team was so angry that they clenched their fists and wanted to take action. However, when I thought about it, this was the Yan tribe. If I really touched it casually, I might be thrown out of the tribe and never be able to get back in.

They endure it for flavor cubes and popsicles!

"Let's go line up." The lead beast warrior said through gritted teeth.

"Why are there no orcs lining up behind us?" After queuing for a while, an orc warrior asked strangely.

"The orcs of the Yan tribe don't line up, so our tribe's hunting team has to line up, right?" "

They won't go in, right?"

"Isn't it possible? Those orcs will also block the door and prevent them from entering, right?"

A few minutes later, a Stone Tribe hunting team reached the end of the queue.

"I'll beat them up when I get the chance."

"I'll beat them up with you."

"How dare you block the door and prevent us from entering."

The hunting team, who had been waiting in line for a long time, looked at each other and felt completely relieved.

Finally, all the hunting teams from the Stone Tribe lined up behind the team. And when it was finally their turn, it was already completely dark.

"Sorry, the food is sold out." Hui stood at the door and said with a smile, "We are closing, please come early next day." The

hunting team from the Stone Tribe: "..."

"Wait, we are not here. People who eat, we are here to buy things!"

Is there any difference between eating and buying things? Doesnt it all cost animal coins?

The gray smile remained unchanged and he repeated: "Please come early next day." Then he turned around and closed the door neatly.

Several hunting teams stayed in place for a long time, then left cursing.

"Next day during the day? When should we wait?"

The leader of the beast warriors reacted at this time, "I asked why only the orcs from our tribe came to line up later. It must be that the orcs from the Yan tribe knew that they would not be able to queue up to eat at that time. We've got something. We've been waiting for so long in vain. The orcs of the Yan tribe are really cunning."

The companion suggested: "What if we still don't get our turn during the next day? I think we should stay outside the restaurant all night. Got it."

The other orcs stopped one after another, "What a good idea."

The hunting team that hadn't gone far heard this and followed back silently.

Several groups of orcs squatted in several piles, standing nearby and staring at Fei Yu's house in a daze. This stare lasted all night.

When the door opened the next day, there was a long queue outside as usual.

The hunting team of the Stone Tribe looked at the long team that turned away to who knows where, and felt happy over and over again.

"Please come in." Guo said with eight teeth exposed.

The hunting team, who had not closed their eyes all night, almost burst into tears when they heard this.

It can be regarded as coming in.

Why is it so difficult to get in?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The cold little emperor is pregnant with my baby , [Danmei] I contracted a marriage with a big star in the world of dog-blood literature , [Danmei] There are too many people who like me , [Danmei] The Generals Male Attendant , [Danmei] This man picked up the bun , [Danmei] The Taoist Master is a little white dragon , [Danmei] Rose Planet [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] After my rebirth, my husband who is a god of learning insists on me studying , [Danmei] Straight The sweetheart is so scheming , [Danmei] After losing his memory, he mistook his rival for his boyfriend

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

[601-800] The Lord's Empire Від thegamer3496

Наукова фантастика

5.6K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
Mankinds last Silhouette Від Violet_Sunrise_098

Наукова фантастика

504 102 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
The Real Ram Від TJ_Croft37

Наукова фантастика

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...