✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

79

189 9 0
By koushuu17

☆ 80. Chapter 79

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79

A few days after the mating party ended, a male orc suddenly came to the door screaming.

As soon as he entered the door, the orc who carried him shouted that he wanted to see Feiyu and asked Feiyu to come out and make it clear.

It was mid-morning, and the restaurant on the second floor was full of orcs eating. Going down the stairs on the second floor, and all the way out the door, there were still many orcs waiting in line. However, they were not as anxious as usual, because after the mating party was over and it was hot season again, the tables and chairs outside the restaurant were not removed. Even if there was no room to sit in the restaurant, they could still sit and eat outside.

Moreover, the ordering speed at Zaizai Restaurant is very fast, and the grilled sausages, croquettes, eggs, etc. sold on the first floor are also very delicious. While eating some of these things, you can hang out with the people who are also queuing around you for a while, and you will feel very satisfied without knowing it. It's almost their turn.

When the male orc was carried into the restaurant wailing, all the long-eyed orcs around him looked at him.

"Hey, is that orc just pretending to be sick to cause trouble because there are so many people eating at Zai Zai Restaurant?" A regular customer of Zai Zai Restaurant mocked while chewing grilled sausage.

Someone said disapprovingly: "Look at him sweating coldly. He looks really uncomfortable." "

Hey, he's just sweating. Maybe he poured a bucket of cold water on himself to show it off. ."

"How dare you come and make trouble if you don't pretend to be uncomfortable?"

"Yu Yu at the courtship ceremony was even more popular than the orcs who performed the mating ceremony. Didn't you notice the faces of the other spirit chefs at that time? Tsk tsk, maybe this is the case. The person was sent by one of them."

"You mean the other chefs are deliberately trying to damage Yu's reputation?" "

It's not impossible. But they are doomed to fail. I have been at Zaizai Restaurant since it appeared. We're eating here. I don't know if they can deceive others. Anyway, there's absolutely no way I'll be fooled by them." "I'm

about the same as you. I won't be fooled either."

When Fei Yu was called out, he saw This is the scene where these orcs show their loyalty to the restaurant.

Fei Yu, who the orcs had guessed, had naturally thought of it, not to mention that this had happened once before. Before, it was just a test to select a spiritual chef, but there were other spiritual chefs who stumbled upon him. This time he was welcomed by most of the orcs at the real mating party. It would be abnormal for his competitors not to hate him.

As soon as he heard that an orc came to the door with a painful look on his face, Fei Yu roughly guessed what this man was going to do.

If he was pretending, he would insist that the problem was caused by eating the food he cooked.

The solution is also very simple. There is also a medicine master living in his house whose return date has not yet been determined. To put it bluntly, his self-certification is useless. No orc would dare to doubt the liquid medicine master's words, right?

Of course, if this person was really sick, Fei Yu would definitely check him out. He knows very well about the food he makes and will never eat bad people, otherwise he wouldn't have to mess around.

Fei Yu is more inclined to think that this is an orc who comes to have sex.

However, when he saw the male orc for the first time, he immediately knew that he was indeed feeling unwell.

Did you make yourself sick on purpose to ruin his business?

The attack was quite ruthless.

Fei Yu's eyes cooled slightly, and he was about to use his mental power to check what was wrong with the male orc's body, but Ji Si who followed him was one step faster than him.

"Why do you feel uncomfortable?" Ji Si glanced at him lightly, her words were neither gentle nor serious, but they carried a power that no one could resist.

Is this the awakened voice ability of the Great Dragon Snake? This was the first time Fei Yu saw it. He raised his eyebrows. He withdrew his mental power and decided to let the big dragon and snake show off first.

As expected of a high-level awakened beast warrior, as soon as Jisi's ability came out, the male beastman who had not yet experienced intermediate awakening immediately told the truth without any resistance.

After listening to the male orc's words, the smile on Fei Yu's face gradually disappeared and his brows wrinkled slightly.

Is it really a health problem caused by eating the food he cooked?

The male orc is from a foreign tribe, and after partnering with a female from the Yan tribe, he chooses to stay in the Yan tribe. He came to the Yan tribe to participate in the mating party, and the first thing he ate was food from Zaizai Restaurant. After tasting it, I completely fell in love with the food made by Fei Yu, and didn't even look at the food made by other chefs.

In other words, this orc has never eaten food cooked by a spiritual chef other than Fei Yu since he came to the Yan tribe.

If he had to find something different about his food, he would have eaten the food he had prepared on the day he came to the tribe in advance.

"The food I brought is all made by myself, there can be no problem." The male orc emphasized weakly.

"Could it be that your original tribe secretly smeared some poisonous weed on you?" the orcs who were watching casually guessed.

"Impossible!" The male orc denied it without even thinking. Although he has stayed in the Yan tribe, it does not mean that he is dissatisfied with his original tribe. The orcs who came with him to the mating party were not only his original tribesmen, but also friends who had experienced life and death.

"What's impossible? Maybe it's because you stayed in the Yan tribe for a female orc, and they thought you were betrayed?" "

No, no."

Hui interjected: "You said you only eat After eating the food in our restaurant, what about returning to your own home? Even if you don't eat anymore, you won't even drink the water, right?" "

This..." The male orc hesitated, he had actually drank the water. Is there something wrong with the water? Could it be that he really blamed the wrong person?

"There is nothing wrong with the water." The companion of the male orc said, "We have all drank that water." "

You are in the same group, can you believe what you say?"

"You-"

"Okay, no need to say anything else." Fei Yu interrupted them and suddenly said something that shocked everyone, "His physical discomfort is definitely because he ate the food I cooked." Before everyone heard this, they rolled their eyes. After stuffing his eyes back, Fei Yu threw another bomb that shook their jaws off, "He ate too much of the food I made. He is about to start an intermediate awakening now, so he feels uncomfortable."

Everyone: "!!"

Knowing that the male orc had a problem after eating his own food, Fei Yu immediately used his mental power to check his body. There is an energy gushing out of the male orc's body, flowing into his limbs and visceral fascia. At this moment, his body is undergoing earth-shaking changes.

As if to prove the authenticity of Fei Yu's words, the male orc suddenly roared. He didn't know where the strength came from and threw away his companion who was supporting him. He immediately transformed into an animal form in the next second.

His animal form is that of a wolf. The silver fur stood on end, like steel.

The silver wolf raised its neck and let out an ear-splitting roar. The whole beast seemed to have been given a puffing shot. The body began to expand continuously. The bones crackled one after another. The silver-haired grass quickly grew longer, and the body began to grow. It grew several times in an instant, its limbs became longer and thicker, its muscles bulged, and when its paws lightly stepped on the ground, a hole immediately appeared on the ground.

In the intermediate awakening stage, physical abilities will increase several times. As for ability awakening, subsequent energy accumulation is required. Simply improving physical strength is like forcibly uplifting an orc, which is extremely painful.

Fortunately, this process was not long. After about half an hour, the male orc's shape no longer changed. He panted and collapsed on the ground. It took a long time before he slowly returned to his human form.

In human form, his body is stronger, his limbs are strong and slender, and his muscles are tight and full of strength. Especially his height, which has increased by almost ten centimeters.

Fei Yu visually measured those ten centimeters and couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

He, he also wants to awaken at the intermediate level.

Although in the eyes of all uninformed people, he has long been an intermediate awakened beast warrior. Who has the ability that only intermediate awakened beast warriors have?

He has already figured out the problem with Fei Yu's body. As long as the spiritual plant in space matures, the problem of the useless beast will naturally be solved.

In the end, a male orc's trouble-making accident turned into another reputation for Feiyu.

This reversal is really something even the orcs would never have imagined.

The male orc also didn't expect that his troubled intermediate awakening was easily solved by eating some of Fei Yu's food. Needless to say, he was very grateful.

Originally, a courtship party allowed Fei Yu and the restaurant's name to slowly spread to the ears of foreign tribes, but the fact that Fei Yu's food could awaken the intermediate level of orcs was even more of a thunder, and the tribe leader was stunned. Didn't react for a while.

After the shock passed, Sora couldn't help laughing at Numa sitting next to him, "Bless the Beast God! We were just thinking about how to get an intermediate awakened Orc for Yu, but the Beast God didn't expect He just showed them up."

"Haha, this must be the instructions given by the Beast God to our tribe!" "

Our Yan tribe is finally going to rise!"

Numa's old-fashioned face also burst into laughter, thinking that soon The upcoming hunting battle made me feel excited.

"All the ingredients used by Yu during the courtship meeting must be supplied to him!" Numa said.

Kong nodded: "In addition to ingredients, beast coins also need to be rewarded. He has made so much food for the orcs to eat."

"Didn't he want to build a house with brittle rocks? Don't be stingy. Give him as much as he wants. ."

"We don't need much brittle stone for a one-story house, so just give it." "

I remember Yu said that he was a little interested in the branches used in the first round of selection? Give him some of this."

"Better give it. Let him plant the seeds himself."

"That's okay."

"Since I gave him all the tree seeds I exchanged with great effort from the Xiao tribe, I might as well give him one of my favorite clothes." On the roof, see who dares to go to Zaizai Restaurant to make trouble.

Mao sighed heavily: "As long as he can help the tribe even a little bit in the hunting war, I will not refuse him no matter what I can do."

Fei Yu still didn't know about the Gugu beast that he had finally consumed. At this time, a large number of people were on the way to replenish their supplies.

He brought out the fried French fries, chicken popcorn, chicken wings, and Coca-Cola, and after letting everyone try it to make sure they liked it, he waved his hand and announced directly -

"Starting from next night, every six days and nights, our restaurant will Just show a big GG." In fact, it was a movie that Fei Yu tinkered with. The orcs didn't understand what a movie was, so Fei Yu simply called it a big GG. "Orcs who want to see need to pay beast coins. It will be after the restaurant closes in the evening. Then we will only sell the food you eat."

Fei Yu had informed Hui and the others about this a few days ago. At this moment, Fei Yu said , they blushed and patted their chests, swallowed mouthfuls of French fries and chicken wings, drank a large glass of Coke, and patted their chests in assurance while shouting that they were happy.

"Don't worry, we will definitely notify all the orcs!"

Fei Yu: "...Don't just knock on other people's doors before dawn."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The cold little emperor is pregnant with my baby , [Danmei] I contracted a marriage with a big star in the world of dog-blood literature , [Danmei] There are too many people who like me , [Danmei] The Generals Male Attendant , [Danmei] This man picked up a bun , [Danmei] The Taoist Master is a little white dragon , [Danmei] Rose Planet [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] After my rebirth, my husband who is a god of learning insists on me studying , [Danmei] Straight The sweetheart is so scheming , [Danmei] After losing his memory, he mistook his rival for his boyfriend

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
88.8K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...