✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

koushuu17 tarafından

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

76

278 8 0
koushuu17 tarafından

☆ 77. Chapter 76

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76

Because Fei Yu slapped her on the forehead, Ji Si felt something was wrong all day long. Maybe it was the first time that Fei Yu had done such an intimate gesture to him, or maybe it was because no one except his father had ever touched his head in his memory, so Ji Si had a dream that night.

I dreamed that I had turned into a rare oversized cub again.

In the dream, he crawled out of the woods that he had claimed as his own territory, and met many strange-looking people along the way who exuded a putrid smell.

That's right, it's "people".

The reason why they are not called beastmen is because from the last dream, Ji Si discovered that these people cannot transform into beast forms. They don't have the same powerful beast form as the orcs, but their human form is much more powerful than the orcs' human form. No matter how hard they hit, they seem to be invincible. No matter how badly they are injured, they seem to be uninjured. They can attack without hesitation while dragging their intestines with blood. Even if they have broken legs, they can still crawl very fast with their arms. . When their arms were broken, they opened their big black mouths, "Ba Ba Ba" and kept biting their sharp teeth, doing useless work until their heads were chopped off.

These weirdos will die only if their heads are chopped off. This is what Keith discovered after smashing several weirdos to pieces.

In the woods before, he was too lazy to do anything. He waited for the big tree to kill these weirdos, then stole them and ate the shiny stones in their heads. When the big tree was killed by him and the green stone in the tree's body was swallowed, Ji Si awakened his ability. It would take a long time to see one or two weirdos in the woods. Now that he has the ability, Jisi decided to go down the mountain today.

Along the way, he saw all kinds of things he had never seen before -

flat roads paved with unknown materials, some houses with only one floor, and some houses that were very high. Not only were they high, but some were also very beautiful. , Ji Si even saw his own figure on the wall. There are also brittle rocks, which can be seen everywhere, and they dont look precious at all. There are many carts on the road that have four wheels like wooden carts, but are harder and sturdier than wooden carts. Keith couldn't recognize what it was made of, so he just called it a hard car.

Ji Si went into those houses and took a look. Some of them should be for simple living, and some had many identical items. Ji Si guessed that they were probably shops. It's just that he didn't recognize the items sold there. Some of them he could tell were food after eating them, while others would only make him feel sick to his stomach.

Even so, Ji Si still found a lot of delicious food. Especially the kind of food that comes in a bulging bag, which is thin and crispy and has a crunch when you bite it.

Ji Si came to a candy shop. There were many candies in jars made of brittle stones. They were colorful, some were sour, some were sweet, and some had a strong milky flavor. Jisi liked the sour candy, so he decided to roll all the candy in this small shop into his stomach before leaving.

This house could not fully accommodate Jisi's huge body, especially when he was tumbling around, and holes were accidentally pulled out of several walls by his tail.

" "With a sound, a hole was revealed in the wall again.

Jisi flicked her tail nonchalantly and turned around to leave the room that he had plundered. He climbed so fast that he didn't notice a flash of green light at the hole. When the light turned into a long green vine wrapped around his tail, Jisi immediately reacted to dodge, but the vine split into dozens of extremely thin vines in mid-air. It became very fast in an instant, and it immediately wrapped Ji Si's tail tightly.

Ji Si shouted angrily, twisting his body, trying to break the vines wrapped around his body. But those vines didn't know what kind of plants they were. As they tightened tighter and tighter, Jisi gradually felt that her vision became blurry.

He shook his head and let out a deafening howl. The vines paused slightly because they were attacked by the sound. But it was only less than half a second, not enough for Ji Si to break free. No matter how much he struggled, in the end his entire body was tightly tied up.

Only a big head is exposed.

The next second, the man who controlled the vines appeared in front of Ji Si.

Ji Si tried his best to raise his eyelids to look, and his pupils suddenly tightened -

he actually saw Yu!

There is no change in body shape, but Yu looks a few years older!

In the dream, Yu walked up to Ji Si step by step and looked around his only exposed big head several times. He seemed surprised and a little happy. He muttered happily, "I've earned it," and put his palm on Ji Si's forehead.

A mysterious energy suddenly broke into Ji Si's head.

It wasn't very uncomfortable, but the body's instinct made Ji Si resist subconsciously.

Maybe he moved too much, so Fei Yu slapped him on the forehead, completely knocking Jis out, who was already drowsy due to the influence of the spiritual plant.

The moment he fainted, a bright silver mark appeared in Ji Si's mind. An idea that he didn't know whether it was voluntary or forced into his mind became an existence that he could never resist.

...

Jisi sat up from the bed suddenly. The sky was bright outside the window, and the voices of the orcs sounded intermittently, but Jisi couldn't hear a word. All she thought about over and over in her head were the dreams she had had.

He... turned into an oversized cub again?

He saw a lot of new things and tasted a lot of delicious food that he had never eaten before. Even this time, even Fei Yu appeared in his dream.

Not only did he appear, but he was easily tied up and knocked unconscious with a slap, and he had no ability to resist at all...

How could Yu in the dream be so powerful?

Could it be because he had a dream that made Yu Meng so powerful?

But why would he have such a powerful dream? If you want to dream, you should dream about Yu being kidnapped and go to save him.

how so? Why did you have such a strange dream?

Ji Si frowned and thought hard -

his dream should have been caused by being slapped by Yu, probably because he had been thinking about being slapped on the forehead by Yu. As for why Yu in the dream had the power to knock him out with just one slap, Ji Si couldn't figure it out. It couldn't be that he really wanted to be beaten by Yu, right?

While Ji Si was struggling with her dream, Sora personally led the ten cubs and their parents to the restaurant.

This was the first time Sora saw the children's playroom on the third floor. There were many things in the room that he had never seen before and could not even recognize.

"What's that?" Sora asked, pointing to a long and smooth stone slab that stood upright on one side and had steps on the other side.

"That's called a slide." Fei Yu smiled and asked the little dragon snake holding his finger to go over and give them a demonstration.

Little Dragon Snake climbed up the steps with his little butt raised, then slid down from the other end with a "swish", and fell into a pool full of plush balls. He fluttered a few times in the sea of ​​plush balls, stretched out his two chubby arms towards Feiyu, and said a little aggrievedly: "Dad, hug me." His powerful figure riding on the slide was ended by the annoying ball.

The little dragon snake had his head buried in Fei Yu's shoulder, his face was red and he was afraid of being laughed at by the other little cubs, but when he took a sneak peek, everyone was looking at him with envy. Xiao Long Snake immediately threw away his embarrassment.

"This is very fun." Little Dragon Snake patted her little chest and said, "If you want to learn, I can teach you!"

Before the orc parents could speak, a group of cubs flocked to Little Dragon Snake. The little dragon snake held its head high and led the cubs who had not yet awakened to a low level, rushed to the slide and began to perform fancy tricks.

More than a dozen cubs plopped into the plush balls and rolled down the slide like wind and fire balls, gurgling like a row of dumplings being cooked.

"This thing looks quite fun, can I play with it?" Kong blinked and asked.

Fei Yu smiled and said, "Okay, just make it a lot bigger than this."

"Did you hear that? Just make one for me when you get back." Kong said to the orc parents behind him, and then to Fei Yu He said: "I forgot to tell you, they are the parents of these little cubs, and they are also the beast warriors under my command."

Fei Yu instantly understood that Kong's subtext was that his own people were more reliable.

"They are absolutely loyal to me, starting with the beast warriors of the tribe, and then the orcs living in the tribe, let's take our time."

Fei Yu asked tentatively: "Where are the low-level cubs who awakened early? "

Kong smiled with unknown meaning: "You said they, now they are eager to give me their cubs to take care of." Those cubs who have low-level awakening in advance have been tested and their physical abilities are beyond those of normal awakening cubs. A lot. If this continues, I dare say that I will successfully complete the intermediate awakening, or even the advanced level! Even if the advanced level is not enough, just the intermediate awakening is enough for the Yan tribe to get rid of the situation of relying on appearance and truly use its strength to become a two-star tribe.

Thinking of this, Kong once again strengthened his determination to keep Fei Yu. Not to mention, there is another powerful male here in Feiyu.

After seeing the situation in the restaurant with their own eyes, Kong and the others left the cubs with peace of mind and left. Fei Yu let the little dragon snake play with the cubs and let several attentive orcs he recruited to look after the cubs while he went about the courtship party.

Today is the last day of the courtship. At dusk, the last part of the courtship will be held - a companionship ceremony for the orcs who have found a mate.

The companionship ceremony is performed by the tribal leader Kong Lai, and the usual location is at the training ground where he lives. This time it was different. The location was chosen in the large open space in front of the most popular food restaurant, Feiyu Restaurant.

Almost all the orcs who are free will come to watch the bonding ceremony. After the ceremony is completed, they will eat and drink to celebrate. Even if Fei Yu had the spiritual plant in hand, he would never be able to make so much food for the orcs to eat. So, Numa led several other selected spiritual chefs and came with a large amount of ingredients to help. Of course, there are still differences. For example, other spiritual chefs are responsible for the food of ordinary orcs. Feiyu and Numa are the food for the orcs who are in charge of the foreign tribes, the orcs who want to participate in the pairing ceremony, and the orcs who guard the tribes.

All in all, there were quite a few people there.

When dusk comes and the setting sun casts its afterglow, accompanied by countless roars of beasts, the bonding ceremony begins.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The cold little emperor is pregnant with my baby , [Danmei] I contracted a marriage with a big star in the world of dog-blood literature , [Danmei] There are too many people who like me , [Danmei] The Generals Male Attendant , [Danmei] This man picked up a bun , [Danmei] The Taoist Master is a little white dragon , [Danmei] Rose Planet [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] After my rebirth, my husband who is a god of learning insists on me studying , [Danmei] Straight The sweetheart is so scheming , [Danmei] After losing his memory, he mistook his rival for his boyfriend

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34K 1.3K 37
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
45.3K 2.4K 27
Lily is transported into the Miraculous Ladybug universe as the villain, Lila Rossi. !!!!SLOW BURN!!!! The chapters will bounce around to different P...
43.4K 924 50
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
16.2K 2.2K 27
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း