Welcome To UA High: 3-A Gradu...

By Justromy5

"UA High, the prestigious school that's turned out many of the heroes we see today. Hi, my name is Ochaco Ur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 51

19 1 0
By Justromy5

The sun was beaming through the curtains causing her to stir lightly. The warm rays of the morning sun kissing her face as she slowly fluttered her eyes open after a few lazy trials. Smiling, she closed her eyes snuggling into the warm blanket until she winced, completely forgetting about her left wrist and... 'Oh...'

Slowly remembering the previous night's events, she found herself smiling as the memories flooded her mind. Too busy internally giggling to herself in disbelief, she was unaware of the arm lazily draped over her until she felt it tighten around her waist and pulled her closer. She let out a satisfied hum when something lightly pressed against her shoulder blade and moved its way up to her cheek.

And that's when it hit her...she was still naked.

Clutching the blanket to cover her still bare chest, she hesitantly turned to an already awake Bakugo leaning on his elbow beaming down at her making his red eyes shine brighter.

"Good, you're finally awake." He lazily grinned. "Thought I'd have to get creative on how to wake you."

Unable to hide the burning blush creeping up to her cheeks the way his eyes slowly dragged themselves up and down her curves hidden by the blanket before meeting her gaze again in a suggestive way.

"You can't say things like that!" She screeched trying to cover her now beet red face, hearing him let out a loud laugh.

"Why not? Could be fun." he smirked, removing her hand, and instead comfortably situated himself to face her, with the blanket in between them. "Now you're shy huh?" he chuckled, moving some of her hair out of her face and tenderly stoke her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm fine. H-how are you?"

He tried his hardest not to smile at her timid behavior as well as her oblivious responds to his question. "Fuckin great."

"Katsuki..." she groaned trying to hide her face again. "How are you so casual about this?"

"Ok hey look..." he said taking a deep breath in and settling her with a sincere expression. "It's not like I'm an expert at this..." He felt the corner of his lips lift in a hopeful sort of way. "But I guess I'm alright with it since it's us."

Relaxing her face, she looked up at him with warm brow eyes knowing that he was trying to help her feel comfortable as well as be honest with her, which she found incredibly sweet. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." He smirked before furrowing his brows and looking at her left wrist. "How is it?"

"Still hurts." She grimaced when she rolled her aching shoulder. "Can't wait to get back and see Recovery girl."

"Well, that's what your ass gets for being so damn heroic all the time." He chuckled receiving a playful slap on the arm when she did the same. Leaning down he cupped her right cheek, slowly angling his face so that his lips hovered over hers. "You know...I meant what I said last night."

"Me too." She smiled so brightly it made his heart pick up speed.

"Good, because we're definitely doing that again." He wickedly grinned and not giving her the opportunity to speak, he pressed a delicate kiss on her lips drawing in a sharp breath from her. He felt so much happiness radiating through him that he wasn't sure he could contain himself.

Realizing that she loved him just as much as he did her, both kept the smile on his face yet could admit that it still somewhat scared the shit out of him. The thought of having one person have this much control over him still frightened him. But he didn't care anymore as long as she would stay by his side, he would continue to offer it to her freely.

Upon opening her dazed eyes, she gave him a sly smile when he pulled away with a hint of a blush on his own face. "I thought I was the one who was shy?" she teased.

"Shut up..." he pouted hugging her to him and pressed his face deep within her neck.

"Katsuki..." she giggled closing her eyes and feeling him press his lips on the sensitive spot there as she lazily dragged her nails on the back of his neck. When he met her gaze, she could see such lust in his eyes that would awaken the burning hunger traveling up and down her body. The same fire that had been all too clear in his eyes last night and anytime he would look at her.

Slowly moving the blanket aside his eyes immediately shot down her breasts and the rest of her body, making her nervously bite her lips when he sucked in a deep breath. As his smirk slowly made an appearance, he gave a sly nod in appreciation having to remind himself not to drool at the goddess before him and feeling like a kid in a candy store not knowing where to even begin. "Shit Ochaco...you're so fuckin gorgeous."

She let out a blissful moan when he continued kissing down until he reached the beginning mount of her breasts. She arched her back as he grazed his palms over them, playfully cupping one and giving it a light squeeze, chuckling when he heard her gasp. "Someone's anxious."

Peering down at him she gave him a small pout. "I'm not."

"Is that right...?" Seeing that familiar glint of a challenge in his eyes that matched his mischievous grin, let her know how he was about to prove her wrong.

"...shouldn't we start getting up."

"Oh, we have time." Glancing back down at her breast he playfully burying his face in between them with a low growl making her laugh and squeal out loud.

"Are you s-Katsuki!"

Laughing he turned his gaze back up. "I've been wanting to do that shit since I first saw you in your hero suit."

Playfully smacking him on his chest she continued to laugh until her eyes landed on the silver necklace around his neck and then lightly tracing the big scar on his chest. Understanding what she was looking at he gave her a small smile wrapping his hand around hers with a light squeeze. "Don't worry Angel face, I'm not going anywhere."

When the tears began gathering in the rim of her eyes, she stubbornly blinked them away and closed the gap between them. Moving his hands down he continued to explore her body along with his lips.

Chuckling when she gave out a small whimper, he continued his teasing as she shivered, feeling butterflies run up and down her body when his gruff voice reverberated off her skin until loud knocking could be heard from behind the door.

"Yo Bakugo let me in!"

"The fuck?" poking his head out of the blanket he momentarily lost focus right before she yelped, accidentally kicking him off the bed in the process.

"EEP!"

"What the hell?!" he barked, raising himself off the floor and glaring between her and the door.

"S-sorry!" she whisper yelled frantically trying to cover herself with the blanket.

"Forgot my key! So can you let me in?" Kirishima could be heard from the other side of the door.

"NO!" he snapped back incredulously. Repeatedly clenching his teeth intending to explode the damn door with Kirishima along with it. Oh man how much he hated Kirishima right now, just watching Uraraka try and get dressed irked him. "GO THE FUCK AWAY KIRISHIMA!"

"What are you doing?! Get dressed!" She quietly screamed when he just kept his intense eyes on her.

"Come on man!" Kirishima continued to knock while Bakugo reluctantly started to pull on his boxers all the while mumbling to himself, unaware of Urarakas wandering eyes take him in, from his beautiful, tanned, sculpted body, all the way to his toned, muscular...very muscular ass. But frowned when she couldn't get a good look at the rest when grumbly pulled on his sweatpants next.

Bless those workouts of his.

Shaking her head to focus as the task at hand she quickly managed to hide the fact he almost caught her.

"I swear I'm going to fuckin kill him!"

"Don't. I just have to find my..." Letting out a loud audible gasp, she lifted her ripped pink panties off the floor with wide eyes.

Staring at her with a shit eating grin that would make anyone blush, Bakugo proudly chuckled shaking his head. "And I'm not even sorry."

Puffing out her flushed cheeks, she narrowed her eyes both in disbelief and slight amusement. Didn't he know how much things cost! "And how am I supposed to leave here without them?"

"You're cabin's not that far round-face." He said helping her into her pants next and securing the sling around her neck careful not to hurt her. "Besides, that's kind of hot."

"You're unbelievable." She giggled watching him move around the room while she headed towards the back door.

"Dude! It's cold out here!" Kirishima whined.

"Should've thought of that before waking me!" he shouted over his shoulders following her towards the back door with a scowl. "Why the hell are you going that way?"

"It's easier." She insisted, keeping her eyes on the front door, really not wanting to face any of their friends' many questions when she was still reeling from their new experience.

"Fine." He mumbled, obviously annoyed while rubbing his head and quietly opening it.

"I-I'll see you later." She shyly smiled, turning to leave but got pulled back by the waist.

"Oi!" With a lingering kiss he inhaled deeply before releasing his hold and watched her smile before she quickly walked off.

Smiling to himself he lightly tapped the back of his head against the doorframe thinking about what a good start to a day he'd had, until he heard the repeated banging on the door reminding him about his current mission.

Kill Kirishima.

"Bro what took you so long?" Kirishima frowned walking inside when Bakugo yanked the door wide open, nearly breaking it. "Where you in the bathroom or something?"

Repeatedly flexing his hands Bakugo kept his menacing glare at the oblivious red head who continued to chat like nothing happened. Like he didn't just ruin this wonderful moment.

"...and why are you staring at me like that?" Kirishima raised a questioning brow.

Taking a deep calm breath through his nose, Bakugo mentally started counting to 10 before shaking his head reminding himself that Kirishima didn't know. "Forget it."

"Alright...well have you seen Uraraka anywhere? Mina and I were looking for her last night, after she saw a few missed calls."

"Tch, did you geniuses ever thing that maybe you should've texted or called her first, knowing she wouldn't want to disturb anything you idiots were doing." He scoffed. "-which if it were me, I'd give you hell if you locked me out of my own damn room."

"So, you haven't seen here?"

Hearing the panic rise in Kirishima's voice Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Yes dipshit she stayed here."

"Oh." Nodding his head, Kirishima side eyed him until the red head slowly leaned against the dresser folding his arms over his chest, sensing something different about his buddy. "Hey Bakugo...?"

"What?" he said, swiftly getting to his feet and walking towards the bathroom.

"How you doing man?"

"Hah?" Ok that was definitely not what he was expecting. "Fine. Why?"

"No reason." Kirishima shrugged allowing Bakugo to eye him suspiciously before the blond went about getting ready to shower. "I'm just surprise to not hear anything insulting about my hair or anything first thing in the morning...kind of weird."

Instatnly stiffening, he made sure to keep his back to him while he occupied himself with digging through his clothes. "So, what of it?"

"Nothing, just curious is all..."

Sighing heavily, Bakugo whipped his head around only to take a startled jolt back when he found Kirishima standing awfully close, eyeing him skeptically.

"So, she stayed here all night?"

"Yeah, so what?! It's not the first time!" he immediately shot back, suddenly feeling cornered.

Tilting his head Kirishima zeroing on the light blush on his best buddy's cheeks, the nervous glint in his eyes and the way Bakugo continued trying to keep himself busy.

No one would've noticed these little things with the way Bakugo continued to scowl at him and doing a pretty good job at acting like his usual self if it wasn't for that, but Kirishima knew something was up.

"Hmm..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Bakugo frustratingly snapped, his own eyes slowly widening when he saw Kirishima's face turn from curious to confused, to recognition to understanding, to denial and finally settling on shock. "Oh goddamnit!"

"DUDE!"

"What?!"

"YOU DID!"

"NO!"

"YES YOU DID!" Kirishima energetically grinned howling with laughter. "YOU GUYS FINA-"

Clamping his hand down on Kirishima's mouth so fast the red head was having problems trying to keep his loud laughter at bay. Bakugo was seriously debating on whether or not to test the theory about him being unbreakable. "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Sensing that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon, Bakugo reluctantly removed his hands knowing full well that if he didn't get ready soon then he'd miss breakfast for sure. Ignoring the rapid questions spilling out of the other boys' mouth along with continues laughter, Bakugo snatched up a fresh pair of clothes and made a bee line to the bathroom successfully slamming the door in Kirishimas face.

"Hey!"

With a deep breath he took this moment to let a genuine smile graze his features just thinking about her and letting out a loud cackle when he heard Kirishima scream.

"Dude! What the heck happened to my bag?!"

X

Leaning against the railing of the balcony overlooking the ski resort, Uraraka let her eyes take in all the beauty mother nature had to offer, regardless of the fact that it was colder today given all the snow from yesterday. Inhaling deeply, she smiled loving the smell of the cold crisp morning mixed with pine trees as it brought chills across the land.

She delighted in the sense that everything seemed so light and crystal clear to her now that she couldn't help but smile, overjoyed and excited about what the future would hold and bask at the beauty of it all.

"What are you so happy about today?" Mina yawned from the chair behind her giving her a small smile, as they waited for breakfast to be ready inside. She had been wondering why Uraraka had been rather chipper this morning and questioned her about it after she had admitted that she fell asleep at Bakugos and Kirishimas cabin last night before she went to take a shower but didn't really tell her anything else.

"Just like it here."

"It is nice." Mina had to agree letting her own eyes take it all in. "Minus the messed-up leg." She pouted. "But sadly no one will ever know."

Giggling, Uraraka continued to fondly stair off in the distance with a look Mina recognized all too well. "Ochaco?"

"Hmm?"

"There you guys are!" Kirishima grinned sitting himself next to the pink girl.

Sniffing the air, Uraraka quickly felt something step up behind her before she saw a mug with hot chocolate placed in her hands.

"Here."

"Smells good." She smiled down at the mug, taking a careful sip as Bakugo placed each of his hands on the rail on either side of her locking her in, with his chin resting on her right shoulder.

"Missed me?"

"Now that you mention it, it has been rather quiet." She nodded, placing the mug down and receiving a playful glare from him. "You think I'm kidding?"

"For your sake I hope so." He gave a half chuckle, wrapping his arms around her waist while she leaned into him. "It's nice here." He calmly said following her line of view.

"Yeah, Mina and I were just talking about it."

Turning his head, he saw both Mina and Kirishima watching them with the latter still grinning. "Dumbass."

"What?" Uraraka looked back offended.

"No not you." He cringed. "Talking about Shitty hair. He's been asking questions nonstop."

"Oh." Sinking further into his embrace she felt him lean in to kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear.

"It's fine. He won't say shit." He scoffed. "And even if he did, I couldn't care less."

"Me netiher." she quietly said. "I just don't want to get in trouble."

"We won't." he mumbled staring straight ahead. He waited a moment before he spoke again with concern evident in his voice. "How are you feeling?" he asked again.

Smiling, she now understood what he meant to ask earlier but at the time she was too nervous but eventually she figured it out after. "A little sore...but I'm fine. And you?"

Smiling, he placed a lingering kiss on her cheek as she let out a content sigh. "Never better."

"Yo breakfast is ready!" Sero said stepping outside and grinning at them. "Bakubro, I see you're still in a good mood."

"Alright that's it! If you morons are asking to die then I'll gladly deliver!" he shouted, getting really tired of everyone saying the same shit today. He tried to ignore the slight bounce in his steps as he rushed to the building, and the moment he stepped inside the way his eyes immediately scanned the area looking for her and the moment he found her, he knew his eyes instantly lit up.

But why did everyone have to comment on it, he did not know.

"Come on." She said, grabbing his hand before he could make a go for Sero and following everyone inside to eat.

X

On their way home Uraraka found herself slowly drifting off to sleep during the long bus right back and found it even harder not to when Bakugo made himself comfortable next to her. "Get some sleep."

He began scrolling through his playlist offering the other airpod to her while he placed the other to his ear and started closing his eyes. Smiling, she did the same unaware of a light flash coming from Minas phone.

"They're too cute."

Nodding in agreement, Kirishima placed a soft kiss on Minas forehead, letting out a relived sigh knowing that everything was going to be fine.

"Hey by the way dude, where's your bag?" Kaminari asked from the seat across from them. "Didn't see you bring it in."

Frowning at the ash blond who was now sleeping peacefully Kirishima pouted. "Please don't remind me..."

X

"Now dearie just make sure you take care of yourself you hear me?" Recovery Girl smiled giving her a fond pat on the head as Uraraka rolled her now healed wrist with a grateful smile.

"Oi how come I never get that damn treatment?!"

"That's because she actually listens. So, don't get me started on you." Recovery Girl lifted her brows, hopping off the chair and turning to Bakugo leaning next to the gravity girl and glaring down at the pro until his eyes landed on her cane.

"See, she likes me better than you." Uraraka stuck her tongue out.

"You wanna keep that tongue?" He tilted his head with a sly smirk, but his eyes remained glued to her mouth until he saw her turn beet red.

"Alright now you kids get out of here. I still have Ms. Ashido to look after."

"Yes please." Mina groaned dramatically from the next bed over.

Helping her to her feet Bakugo began leading them out until she looked over her shoulder, stopping just as they reached the empty hall. "Hey you know what? I think I'll stay with Mina until she feels better since Kirishima had to leave for Fat Gums."

Dramatically rolling his eyes Bakugo slowly nodded. "Fine. I have to get ready to head on over to Endeavors later anyways."

"Oh?" she said, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Yeah. But don't worry I'll be back." He gave a satisfied grin when he saw her get on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You better." She pouted but it only lasted a second after he kissed her.

"Alright, have fun doing whatever girly shit you guys do." He cupped her cheeks placing another kiss on her waiting lips. "Love you Angel face."

"Love you too." With a giddy smile she quickly walked back into the infirmary, closing the door behind herself after he left.

"About time. You guys were being so sweet I was getting a tooth ache." Mina smiled watching the blush on her friend's face deepen as she quickly sat down on the bed next to her.

"Is it that obvious?"

"I'm afraid so. But hey I'm glad you guys finally got that off of your chest. I was wondering when he'd break down and tell you."

"Yeah, well a little heads-up next time would've been great." Uraraka groaned hearing Recovery Girl chuckle before giving them some privacy.

"What are you complaining about, it all worked out didn't it?" Mina gave her a warm smile while lifting her leg. "By the way...did anything else happen?"

"Um..." Playing with her fingerpads, Uraraka did her best to look nonchalant simply shrugging her shoulders. "Not really-"

"You lie!" Mina gasped letting her eyes go wide. "I know that look and that tells me something!" she pointed out with an evil grin. "Did you guys sleep together?!"

"Mina!" Uraraka whisper shouted looking over at a busy Recovery Girl.

"Oh right, did you guys 'make love'? Do the horizontal tango? Making whoopee?" She laughed receiving an unamused expression in return.

"Mina please stop." Uraraka pulled the pillow close to her until the pink girl started to calm down.

"Man, this never gets old Chako Chip." Mina smiled patting her hand. "Well, did you?" Watching the brunette shyly nod Mina tried her hardest to contain the sudden excitement bubbling within her. "Wow...didn't know Mr. Explody finally had it in him. To tell you the truth, for the longest time I thought that he thought us girls had some type of grade school cooties since he never showed any interest on anyone- you know before last year with you two." She clarified,

"Hmm."

"Well...how was it?"

Making sure they kept their voices down she thought it over, chewing on her bottom lip. She thought about their time together last night but only one word came to mind as she finished her story. "It was amazing...."

With a warm chest she smiled to herself remembering how caring he had been the whole time but knew he was trying to keep himself in check the whole time, and started to feel her cheeks heat up at the thought of what he would actually be like if she didn't have a messed-up wrist.

Snapping out of her thoughts when she heard Mina burst out laughing again, Uraraka frowned covering her redden cheeks.

"I'm sorry babe! I'm not laughing at you- I just find it funny to see that sight of him." Composing herself for her friends sake, Mina wiped a tear from her eye settling her with a bright smile. "The point I'm trying to make is that...I'm so happy for you Ochaco! I've never seen you or even him look this happy. I was worried at first since I didn't want neither of you to get hurt but see...it worked out in the end!" Waving her hands in the air Mina grabbed her shoulders giving her a light squeeze. "Now first thing...we need to make an appointment."

"A-appointment?"

"Yeah, birth control type of appointment." Mina casually said. "Always better to be save, right Recovery Girl?"

"That's correct."

"Wha..." Gaping at the woman who was still writing at her desk, Uraraka was surprised she was even listening.

"But no need to worry. I already scheduled you two an appointment with one of my colleagues whenever you're ready."

"Great!"

"Wait!" Uraraka quickly fluttered her eyelashes thinking this was all moving so fast.

"Ochaco relax. Now that you and Mr. Explosion..." Mina chuckled remembering what Uraraka had told her. "-are doing the dirty deed. You guys are going to be going at it like bunnies in heat."

"Oh my..." Recovery Girl quickly jumped off her seat intending to check on her other patients.

X

It was now the beginning of January and Uraraka found herself silently facing the cold stone gravesite next to her mother and aunt Yui. It was still cold out with snow gently falling down on them, but it was also surprisingly sunny today letting them know that whatever snow was falling it would soon melt the moment it touched the ground.

But unlike any other day, today marked the day that a year ago everything in her life changed.

As soon as she heard her mom sniff after placing fresh flowers into the small vase next to her dads' grave, Uraraka closed her eyes trying to muster up the strength to keep from breaking down and be there for her mom as she quietly began talking to her husband.

It's been a whole year...and it only seemed like yesterday that she last spoke to him. It still felt so unreal how one person could be there with you one minute and gone the next. She guessed a part of her still didn't want to believe it, still expected him to walk through their door smiling and asking them how their day went. That's what always made things like this hard to swallow...that she would never get to see his cheerful loving face anymore.

As if reading her thoughts, she felt someone stand next to her intertwining their fingers with hers and with a gentle squeeze letting her know she wasn't alone. With a shaky breath she could smell the faint scent of burned caramel and turned sideways to see Bakugo dressed up, staring straight ahead with a serious expression before he peered down at her with a reassuring smile.

Nothing else needed to be said as she squeezed back. She caught the rest of her friends standing a few feet behind but frowned when she saw Kirishima's somber face as he continued to stare at the gravestone knowing he still blamed himself for what happened. 'Kirishima...'

When her mother was done, Uraraka quickly went to hug her letting her mom softly weep into her shoulder. "I-I'm alright sweetheart." She sniffed again gesturing to the gravestone. "Why don't you go talk to your father, I'm sure he'd love that." She smiled at her daughter before gesturing off in the distance. "I'll just go and talk to your teacher."

"Mr. Aizawa?" She blinked dumbfounded to see him walk up to them and even dressed for the occasion with his hair sleeked back. "w-what are you doing here?"

"Figured I'd come and give my respects, since I didn't get the chance to last year since my students failed to mention where they were going." He said over his shoulder as her classmates gave him a sheepish expression remembering their scolding last year after they came back from the funeral.

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa." With trembling lips and small tears appearing in the rim of her eyes, Uraraka felt him place a hand on her shoulder before turning to see him approach her mom next.

With careful hesitant steps, she managed to crouch down in front of the giant monument. "I..." with a barely audible whisper, she couldn't stop her throat from tightening up thinking about what she could or should say.

There were so many things she wanted to say but no words would escape her. Gripping the hem of her black dress she turned to look down at the growing grass beneath her as her body shook with the effort of trying to remain calm.

"Hey Mr. Uraraka." Crouching down beside her Bakugo gave her a brief glance when she snapped her head in his direction, tears already streaming down her face. "This is Katsuki Bakugo, I'm sure you remember me as the guy you couldn't stand at first..." he softly chuckled letting his mind go back to the time they first meet. "I wasn't sure as to why at first until you explained it to me that day. But I understand. Your daughter is a very special woman. She's very dear to me as I know she is to you." Placing his hand on top of her shaking ones, he looked back at the giant stone in front of him. "I want you to know that we're together now. So, there's no chance in hell she'll get rid of me that easily, even with that shitty cooking of hers." Watching her faintly smile was all he needed to continue. "Now I haven't had the privilege to taste her sandwich you mentioned before. Maybe she's just waiting for a time she's really pissed off to give them to me who knows...." He smirked when he heard her giggle as she wiped her eyes.

"But I really loved her pancakes, so that's progress." Sadly smiling, he was fully aware of her still carefully watching him, but this was something he needed to tell him himself too. "We're all doing good. And I'm sorry I've never had the chance to tell you...how grateful I am that you gave me a chance. That you thought I was good enough for her when not a lot of people did. So, I'll keep my promise to make her happy and make sure they're ok." Placing his palms flat against each other in prayer, he gave a slight bow. "Thank you for everything sir."

Pressing her lips together from sobbing, she took a deep breath, giving him a grateful smile when he lifted her hand to press a quick kiss on them and moved away to give her some privacy, before turning her brown eyes forward. "Hey daddy...this is Ochaco. As I'm sure you've already heard from mom and Katsuki that we're all doing fine. We still miss you..." clearing her throat she pressed on. "God I miss you everyday. But I know you can't be here with us at the moment. It's...it's been really hard without you here, but I'm taking it one day at a time, you'd be proud of me. I'm still working for Hawks, I'm keeping up with my grades, the business is doing really well thanks to mom, Ichiro and everyone who've helped out. And I'm graduating soon...in less than two months actually." Closing her eyes, she felt the need to cry thinking about the fact he wasn't even going to be there for it.

Further down the street she wasn't aware of a dark hooded figure stumbling down an alley, desperately clutching onto his right shoulder as he continued to pant and dragging his feet until the cemetery came into view. Frozen in place wide shocked eyes, he made sure his face was still hidden as he watched the scene in front of him.

"But...I've listened to what you told me." Uraraka smiled. "And I'm happy. I'm really happy daddy. Thanks to mom, all my friends who are always there for me and Katsuki. I wish you could see how happy he makes me..." Wiping her eyes she nodded to herself. "Thanks to you guys...I've experience love and what it means to be loved back and I honestly couldn't ask for more."

Keeping his eyes fixated on her with a slight smile, the hooded figure clenched his hands intending to take another step forward until a voice close by stopped him.

"Hey there!"

Whirling around he saw a cheerfully blond girl standing on top of the roof above him waving. "Who the hell are you?! You're not the one who stabbed me."

"Rude much." Toga rolled her eyes. "No, but that was one of my comrades you knocked over." Giggling, she extracted a knife smiling when she saw the rest of her group surrounding him now. "And you must be this famous visitor we've all heard so much about..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.2K 51
A continuation of "All I need is you" and the second book in the series. This book will follow the aftermath of Izuku and Ochako's battle and will ta...
5.4K 144 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
161K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
7.2K 205 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...