Mafia Girl

By rathirr

Harry is a cute and innocent boy who has been abused by his brother and uncle since childhood. He is lonely w... More

Hope And Happiness
Mafia Introduction
Serious Issue
Hermione Meeting Harry
He'll Be Mine
Proposal Went Wrong
He Is Cute
I Want Him Like This
Be A Man
Who Hurt Him?
Teach Them A Lesson
Harry Has A Friend
Thank You Card
Let's Be Friends
Get To Know Each Other
I Want You To Smile
Heart Talks
Never Hurt Yourself
Trip Or Date
First Not So Perfect Date
Hermione's Anger
Her Real Self
Can Harry Also Be Possessive?
My Brother
Mr Potter
Harry's Birthday
Sign The Papers
Hermione's Mansion
What If You're Angry With Me
Harry Is In Love
Tell Me Everything
I Am Cursed
Harry Is Brave ??
What Goes Around Comes Around
Don't Kill Him
She Is Mine
I hate liars
love or obsession
What Is Love
Go Get Him
Traitor
Battle

Small Trust Issues

302 10 22
By rathirr

They were sitting at their desk in the classroom.

Why were you avoiding me? Hermione asked.

Sorry....

Harry said, being guilty of his behaviour. Hermione took his hand in her hands and smiled.

Baby.. I am not mad at you so stop this ok!! And that's not the answer of my question, something happened?? She asked.

Harry thought about telling her about his father but for some reason he didn't.

C-can I..meet your police officer friends?? Harry asked.

Why?? Hermione asked.

Uhm...it's ok...sorry... Harry said averting his eyes and trying to avoid her but she realized he was hiding something.

Sure... She replied. "let's meet them tomorrow. They have some work today", she added and Harry nodded.

Okay...

You can leave my hand...

Harry said and Hermione looked at their hands.

But I don't want to... She replied holding his hands more tightly.

Hermione.... Harry said trying to release his hand from her grasp but he couldn't.

You really think, you can do this... You should eat more for that... She said smiling and Harry stared at her.

Leave my hand.. Harry said staring as furiously as he could.

Ow!! Don't give me that cute glare... She said leaving his hand. "I'm scared", she whispered in his ear.

They were talking but got disturbed by three other students who were Tom's friends and used to bully Harry.

Harry stood up from his desk so did Hermione. She gave them a death glare asking them only by her eyes "Were the lessons not enough?"

They were frightened only by her scary glare.

Uhm...W-we wanted..to..apologize...

They said and sat on their knees and Harry backed off a little.

We are really sorry, Harry... But from now on we will try our best to be a real man... Sorry.. Please forgive us....

They said and Harry looked at Hermione with confusion and she shrugged her shoulder.

Uhm.. It's ok... Don't be like this... He said asking them to get up.

We are really sorry...we didn't realize...
How bad trauma we gave you and how much we hurt you... I know we don't deserve that but please forgive us... They said hanging their head down.

It's ok... I'm ok... You..really..hurt...me...so much. But if you realize it...please..don't hurt anyone again....

Harry stuttered, being sad about how many years they bullied him and made his life hell but it was Harry, the kind-hearted person, he forgave them.

They were all in tears after realizing their mistakes and how wrong they were...but still, he forgave them just like that, how brave.

Don't cry...Harry said with his angelic smile and tears in his eyes.

They nodded and wiped their tears and looked at Hermione who was staring at them angrily maybe because there were tears in Harry's eyes because of them.

They nodded to leave and she signalled them to leave.

Harry sat on his desk and wiped his tears.

What!! What are you crying for? You don't want to see them? Should I make them disappear from this world???

Hermione asked seriously and Harry started laughing thinking it was a joke.

Seriously!! What are you?? A magician...or a wizard so that you can make them disappear... Harry asked laughing and she was mesmerized by his smile.

I'm an angel that came here to make you smile... Hermione said moving her head towards him.

Harry blushed "I'm smiling because of you, Are you really an angel", he asked.

But before she could reply the bell rang and the teacher came.

It's a school after all....👀
________________________

Harry's house....

Harry was about to eat the leftover food but his brother snatched it again.

Did I permit you to eat?? He asked with a smirk.

B-brother...please...I..I'm so hungry..

Harry said in a low voice he was so hungry because he hadn't eaten anything solid for days.

Did you stop talking to that little friend of yours, His brother asked.

I..I..started..i-ignoring..her...

Harry stuttered averting his eyes.

Her?? It's a girl??, His brother asked in confusion and Harry nodded.

His brother started laughing not believing that Harry's friend was a girl.

Wait...a girl..is she blind?? Or maybe a nerd... No..even nerds will make friends with studious people...you're not even good at studying, his brother said laughing.

What exactly did she want from you?? His brother asked looking at him.

No!!! There is nothing...is she pulling a prank or something...

His brother said despising him and Harry was staring at the floor with teary eyes.

Here, eat this and get some power it would be fun watching you devasted in videos now, his brother said handing him the plate.

Harry was about to grab it but he grabbed his hand and twisted it Harry hissed in pain.

Don't let Dad know about it or you know the consequences, his brother threatened.

Not today!! His brother said putting the plate on the table.

"Don't even touch it" his brother ordered and left.

Harry was hungry but he couldn't disobey his brother's order.

He went to sleep hungry.

Hermione never left him alone and Harry also liked to spend time with her but he was scared if anyone in his family got to know about it, he would be in so much trouble.
*******************

Harry, let's be friends.....

Wanna play together....

If anyone hurts you, I'll beat them......

Friends always help each other....

You shouldn't think much, you're a kid so live your life happily....

Where did you get hurt.....

Let's see the Dr first.......

I..w-wanted to..tell...you s-something... It's about my...my...f-family...

You dare to tell outsiders about this. if you dare to make friends or tell anyone about us abusing you.... This is just a trailer I'll beat you to death....

His father shouted and pushed him from the stairs and Harry woke up panting and breathing heavily covered in sweat. It was a nightmare of his past he was all scared, crying, trying to control himself as he remembered all that torture he had, because he made a friend.

The torture, He wanted to forget but his mind and body still remember.

Y-you..won't..deceit..m-me...right??? Harry asked thinking about Hermione.
______________________

Where is your friend today?? Luna asked sitting with him.

Oh!! She is coming...the teacher stopped her for notes....

Harry said and Luna laughed.

It does not look like she is here to study...

Luna said and Harry looked at her with confusion.

You mean...you t-think..s-she has some u-ulterior motives, Harry asked.

Yeah, it can be said. You also feel that??

Luna said, thinking Harry meant love by ulterior motives.

I don't know...or maybe I don't want to know... Harry said.

I just want to smile as she said. I'm scared but....harry paused.

Scared?? Of what?? Luna asked.

I'm scared of getting burnt but I can't do anything now I'm addicted to fire....

Harry said looking at Hermione coming towards him.

Who is she?? Why're you talking to her??
Hermione asked dragging his hand to stand him up. Can't tolerate Harry sitting with some other girl.

Harry smiled and stood up.

She is not a bad girl, Harry replied.

I don't care...you don't have to talk to anyone else except me, Hermione said staring at her.

She is jealous.. Luna said sipping her coffee.

What?? Are you??

Hermione shouted moving towards her with the scenario of murder in her mind.

Ok, Hermione...calm down...let's go, Harry said dragging her with him.

see you later, Luna, Harry said.

Why do you have to see her later....

Hermione was staring at Luna and Harry was dragging her with him and she didn't stop staring at her until they left the canteen.

Oops...if anyone could die by staring, I would be dead by now....of course, she has some ulterior motives,

Luna said sipping her coffee not paying any attention to what happened.

What do you think about the chapter.

Vote Comment and share.

Always be happy.
😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.8K 20
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
54.6K 781 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
27K 533 22
~Second Book of "Devoted Love" She's innocent, she reads for fun, she has a kind heart, she's shy, and broken inside. She doesn't show it, but she w...
3.1M 82.2K 56
Isabelle Hart never fit in, being bullied daily at school and working nonstop to pay off your mothers drug debt wasn't the best thing a 17 year old w...