✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

63

230 6 0
By koushuu17

☆ 64. Chapter 63

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63

Two female orcs were walking together on the road, looking at the orcs crowded in front of one of the food stores, both looking angry.

"How can the second round of selection be compared to the same food this time? In the past, the meat and vegetables were at least different! What's going on with the people in the Lingchu Management Office? Do you think there are few orcs among us who are vegetarians, so it doesn't matter whether we eat or not? "

Probably." Another female orc sighed, "I've been looking forward to this second round of selection for a long time, so I'm ready to have a big meal on an empty stomach." "

Oh, this time it's all about eating." No, let's wait until next time."

"Hmph, if it stays like this next time, I won't go to the mating party! Don't think that I don't know what the leader has in mind. He wants us female orcs to leave for the tribe. It's too much for a powerful male orc to not give us food."

"Keep your voice down, are you allowed to speak casually about the leader? And the person in charge of this selection is not the leader, but someone from the Spiritual Chef Management Office. Okay?"

The female orc curled her lips, "Let me tell you, those spiritual chefs are not good people. Aren't they just relying on the fact that we can't live without the food they make, so they dare not take us seriously? "

Okay, I'm a little hungry after watching them rush to cook and eat meat. Let's go find a food store to eat something?" "

Let's go. Those who don't want beast coins won't share our share. Are we afraid that we won't be able to eat if we pay for beast coins?" ?"

The two of them went straight to the vegetarian-only food store they often went to. On the way, they saw many orcs running towards the end of the street. They looked at each other and said with a slight dejection: "That direction is the Zai Zai Restaurant. Right? I've eaten the food there once, and it's very delicious. With so many orcs rushing to go there, I guess the cooked meat there is much better than other food stores, right?" The

shorter orc shook his head, "Okay. So what about eating? We dont have a share anyway."

A male orc who happened to pass by them glanced subconsciously after hearing this. When he saw two very good-looking females, he immediately stopped and came over with a smile. Shuidi said: "You are wrong about this. Zaizai Restaurant serves barbecue, not boiled meat." "

So what about barbecue, it's all meat?"

The male orc's brain changed and he reacted instantly, " Are you vegetarians?" He clapped his hands, "That's just right. In addition to barbecue, Zaizai Restaurant also has something called an ice cup, which seems to be made of ice. The hot season is coming soon, and the temperature is getting higher and higher. Gao, have some ice to cool down."

"Then you went for that ice cup?"

The male orc chuckled and said, "I also went for the gg at Zaizai Restaurant."

"gg?" The two orcs said They all looked surprised, ignored the male orc, and ran towards the restaurant.

They havent seen the legendary GG yet!

The two female orcs ran at full speed and soon arrived at the entrance of the restaurant. They were startled by the surging crowd outside the restaurant from a distance.

"Why are there so many people?" Can't the orcs rushing to cook meat in other food stores compare to this one?

"Is this normal? After all, they make barbecue, not boiled meat. Barbecue is much more delicious than boiled meat!" "

But it takes a lot of time to make barbecue."

"Whatever, we can't eat it."

As the two of them were talking, they saw a huge rain curtain falling on the roof, just as a new round of gg started to play.

"Haha, we arrived just in time!"

The two of them raised their heads and looked at GG curiously. They were soon attracted by this novelty that had never appeared before. After reading it again, they couldn't help but sigh: "It's so beautiful. Ah."

"I don't know how powerful the beast warriors who can create long-term illusions are." "

I really want to know if eating that barbecue can really tame the beast?"

"I want to know too."

But they Can't eat meat. For the first time in their lives, the two female orcs felt that their animal shapes were not that good. The giant rabbit clan's jumping power, explosive power and chewing power were their strengths, but it was a pity that they couldn't eat meat.

"We can't eat any meat, how about we go eat that ice cup?"

The two of them rolled up their sleeves to warm up for the ice cup. After warming up, he bent his legs, exerted a little force, and immediately rushed into the restaurant like two cannonballs, pushing aside the orcs blocking him.

"Why are you squeezing? If you're late, get out and queue up!"

The orcs who followed Fei Yu's words and queued up obediently finally got to the front of the line, but were suddenly pushed aside by an inexplicable momentum and immediately cursed unhappily. After cursing, he saw two female orcs, and his anger instantly dissipated, but his face was still not pretty.

The two female orcs who rushed in glared at the people around them, and realized something was wrong.

"Why do you have to queue up?" Other food stores are busy grabbing food, so why are there queues here?

Feiyu came over and said with a smile: "If you want to eat barbecue, please queue up at the back."

The two females looked at Feiyu's smiling face, blushed and said "oh" slowly. When they walked to the back of the line in a daze, they suddenly remembered that their questions had not yet been answered.

...Forget it, just wait in line, just to give that male's face some face.

After waiting in line for a while, the further they walked, the more the two females realized something was wrong.

Isnt it free? Why do you still need to spend beast coins to buy it?

Even if you spend beast coins to buy it, why are there so many orcs who don't rush to cook meat to eat, but insist on giving beast coins here?

...

"What kind of barbecue do you want to eat?" Fei Yu asked with a smile. There were too many people to handle, so he had to go into battle himself.

"Ah? We don't eat barbecue." The two female orcs said in unison. Worried that Fei Yu would misunderstand that they were looking for trouble, he hurriedly explained: "We only eat vegetarian food."

Fei Yu blinked, this was the first wave of vegetarian orcs to come. He asked with his smile unchanged: "Would you like an ice cup? There are only jams, wild fruits and wild vegetables in it. You can eat it." "

Then let's have two." Fei Yu's attitude was too good, and his face was better than his attitude. It was more to their liking. The two female orcs who originally came for free were too embarrassed to refuse, so they asked for two.

After a while, Jisi came down with two ice glasses.

The exact same wooden cup, the mouth of which is about the size of a fist and a half, is filled with finely crushed ice. Several kinds of jam are clearly poured on the ice, and the entire ice is evenly divided into several portions. Then there are various wild fruits and vegetables cut into small pieces or pieces and slices, garnished on the jam, and piled into a pile of exactly the same size.

Even the position and angle of the small spoon inside the wooden cup are exactly the same.

Feiyu handed the ice cup to the two females, took the animal coins they paid, turned his head and said to Ji Si in a low voice: "There's no need to make them exactly the same." It's just making ice, there's really no need to make it look like research. Academically.

Ji Si lowered his eyes and replied seriously: "Whatever you want to do, you have to do your best." Otherwise, what if some orcs think it's unfair to have more ice and less wild fruit?

Feiyu: "...But this is a bit of a waste of time." Obviously, the speed of making ice cups can be faster.

Ji Si curled up the corners of her lips a little, and said reservedly and proudly: "Delicious food is always worth waiting for, isn't it? I made it myself. They should be grateful to the beast god if they can eat it."

Fei Yu said speechlessly. Looking at the overconfident patriarch, I can't persuade him, so just let him be happy.

The two female orcs swallowed a spoonful of ice and shuddered instantly.

"It's so cold...but so refreshing!"

"There's no ice now, and I don't know where Zaizai Restaurant got the ice. And with ice in it, is this jam so delicious? There are also wild fruits and vegetables. It turns out You can also eat it with ice."

"Although it costs beast coins, Zaizai Restaurant didn't forget us vegetarian beastmen and specially made this ice cup for us to eat. I spent the beast coins happily! "

That's right. Forty black beast coins are not expensive at all."

"Hurry up and eat!"

"What's wrong?"

"This ice cup was made for the second round of selection. Who knows if it will be used again in the future?" Will they continue to sell it? Let's finish eating quickly and notify others to come over..."

More and more orcs came to eat barbecue. Feiyu thought about it, and simply uprooted a few trees in the space and chopped them into short wooden ones. Dun, found a reason to move them out, and placed them in rows along the walls on both sides, so that the orcs outside did not have to stand and could sit down to eat.

The orcs sat for less than a minute, then moved their buttocks and sat directly on the ground, using the wooden pillar as a small table.

Originally, it was just the barbecue that made me unable to stop eating it. But when the ice cup came on the scene, those orcs who couldn't stand spicy food and especially loved spicy food suddenly discovered a new way to eat it.

Chew a piece of barbecue sprinkled with chili powder, and when sparks pop up in your mouth, you immediately dig a large spoonful of ice into your mouth. The sparks with a sexy touch collide with the ice, and there is a more intense "sizzling". "After the sound, it slowly disappeared, just like eating popping candy. It still tasted like ice and fire, but it also had a strange refreshing feeling.

Fei Yu came out to persuade me several times. After all, eating like this is not good for the stomach. Later, when I saw that they were fine, I stopped trying to persuade them, but I still solemnly stated that the cubs must not eat like this.

More and more ice cups were sold, and Ji Si's eyes and brows were filled with joy. When the two females from before hurried over with a large group of vegetarian orcs, and they didn't want barbecue, but only ice cups, Ji Si was almost happy where he was.

The food he makes can still earn beast coins, although the method is learned from Yu. But so what? He made the things, and he can also help Yu! What's more, besides making food, he also had an even bigger surprise for Yu.

The barbecue and ice cups were very popular. When the restaurant returned the original food the next day, people kept asking for barbecue and ice cups.

Fei Yu just smiled and said nothing more.

You can have both kinds of food, but not at this time.

In the afternoon, beast warriors came to the door one by one to personally inform them of the results of the second round of selection.

"You passed the second round of selection and you are ranked third."

Fei Yu felt good after hearing this. He was sure of passing the selection, but not sure of getting the first place. After all, he sells barbecue and it is not as fast as cooking meat. . On top of that, he collects money.

Fei Yu was satisfied, but others were not.

"Third place?" Ji Si frowned and said displeasedly, "Did you make a mistake?" He sold so many ice cups, how could he be third? He refused to believe it.

Several people who specifically inquired about competitors also thought it was a mistake. Based on the news they heard, second place is absolutely guaranteed, and first place is not impossible.

The beast warrior smiled slightly and said calmly: "Zai Zai Restaurant would have been number one, if there were no orcs to express dissatisfaction."

Fei Yu was surprised, "Not convinced?"

The beast warrior explained: "You make ice cream. They thought that Bing Bei was a vegetarian, and the selection only required meat. They thought you were not complying with the regulations and raised objections together. After discussion with the Spiritual Kitchen Management Office, Bing Bei was determined to be a vegetarian. So those orcs who were vegetarians could not be counted. In this way Once you come, even if you have violated the regulations, you will have to lose some numbers as punishment. This is the reason why you moved from first to third."

Fei Yu was a little dumbfounded, because he was reported.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Xiao Lins classmates dont know , [Danmei] His Majestys cat dressed as a dragon , [Danmei] Im serious about building infrastructure , [Danmei] The object of online dating is social fear , [Danmei] The prince is also here today In the inner volume , [Danmei] The Demon King snatched the wrong person , [Danmei] How does Omega survive in the comic world , [Danmei] Secret love for the moon , [Danmei] The boss of the wealthy family ran away with the ball , [Danmei] After scumming his rival He never forgets me

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 27 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
249K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
81.4K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...