✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

61

248 8 0
By koushuu17

☆ 62. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

The first round of selection is over. The top fifteen food stores with the most branches can enter the next round. The second round of selection will leave ten out of the fifteen food stores, and these ten will enter the third round, until five more are selected in the third round. The chefs of these five food restaurants, plus the chefs who were directly appointed without participating in the selection, are all the people responsible for preparing the food for the courtship party.

Just like Fei Yu, there are several spiritual chefs who have been personally designated by Zhu Nu. Some of these people, including Fei Yu, need to participate in the last two rounds of selection. Because although Feiyu was designated, it was his first time to be in charge of the food for the courtship party. Regardless of whether he was appointed by default or not, as long as he was in charge for the first time, he had to go through the next two rounds of selection. Being able to avoid the first round of selection was considered a preferential treatment. .

Lingchu's specialty is naturally cooking food.

The food to be selected for the second round has been stipulated, that is, it must be meat. There are orcs who like to eat vegetarian food, but there are more orcs who like to eat meat. When it comes to cooking meat, you can only choose one type. That is to say, if you want to make barbecue, you can only make barbecue, and if you want to cook meat, you can only make boiled meat. As for the types of animal meat that can be made, there is no limit to this.

The way to decide the outcome is not the deliciousness of the meat, but the number of orcs who come to eat the meat.

Therefore, the selected meat production method also requires fast speed. The faster you cook, the more food you can cook. The more food you have, the more orcs you can eat.

Fei Yu had almost guessed what kind of meat the orcs would make. Except for grilling meat, it is a skill that every orc can learn from.

Fei Yu thought for a moment, and since everyone was making barbecue, he should follow the crowd and have a barbecue.

Barbecuing is simple and fast, and most importantly, he can prepare the meat to be grilled in advance and hand it over to his employees to cook together.

Vegetarian orcs can also eat meat, but they just prefer vegetarian food in comparison. In addition, there are those orcs who truly only eat vegetarian food and do not touch any meat or fish.

Fei Yu felt that this second round of selection was simply not friendly to the orcs who were purely vegetarian. He couldn't give up on being vegetarian just because they ate a lot of meat. His Zai Zai Restaurant did not engage in this kind of food discrimination.

However, it is a rule that only meat can be cooked...

Fei Yu looked out the window. The sky was blue and the sun was scorching. Recently, the temperature was rising a little almost every day. It seemed that the hot season was coming soon.

"Hot season?" Fei Yu's eyes lit up and he patted his head, "Yes!"

...

There is a day between each round of selection. In order to prepare for the second round of selection of food to be sold, Fei Yu had to Hui and others stayed to work overtime.

The beasts raised in the space have been nourished by the energy of the space, and each one has smooth skin and thick flesh. It does not matter that they have any special effects when eaten, but the meat quality is much better than that of the wild ones outside.

Fei Yu found an excuse to go out and wander around the tribe. In fact, he took a dozen beasts from the space, cleaned them up, and rented a large wooden cart to bring them back.

Every time there is not enough animal meat, he has to find a reason to take it out from the space. The more times he does it, Fei Yu feels it is a bit troublesome. But fortunately, the new site is already there. Fei Yu plans to start breeding by himself after moving there, and produce and use it for himself. You can also sell them. The most important thing is that once the space is liberated, he no longer needs to go in and shovel shit every day.

After seeing off the last group of guests in the evening and having a hurried dinner, Hui and the others immediately urged Fei Yu to start quickly.

The boss Fei Yu was naturally very happy when his employees were so anxious to work overtime.

There were so many people who couldn't fit in the kitchen, so Fei Yu moved the ingredients and tools to the first floor to teach them. He first took a piece of animal meat that had been processed by his supernatural powers and briefly marinated and cut it into slightly thin chunks as a demonstration. After Hui and others had seen it for a while, he asked them to take a piece of meat and cut it separately. Everyone was quite patient at first, but after cutting for a while, Hui became a little impatient and kept repeating the action of cutting the meat. The pieces of meat were also cut into different sizes, so Fei Yu asked him to go aside and stop cutting.

Frustrated and anxious, he thought he had offended Fei Yu, so he hurriedly opened his mouth to say a few nice words, but Fei Yu waved his hand, pointed to the wooden basket next to him and said, "Go and skewer the meat."

It was impossible for everyone to do it . When it came to cutting the meat, Fei Yu planned to divide it into two batches, one to cut the meat and the other to skewer the meat.

Hui breathed a sigh of relief, threw away the knife in his hand with a smile on his face, took a look at the wooden skewers in the basket that were exactly the same length, thickness, and smooth to the touch, and asked, "Did you make all of this?" Can't see any difference, how is this done?

Fei Yu smiled, gave him a basin of chopped meat, and said with a smile: "Hurry and get ready, I will teach you how to barbecue."

"I know this, no need to teach." Hui and others rushed to say.

Fei Yu shook his head and said nothing.

After becoming proficient, Guo Guo can cut the animal meat faster and faster. There are five employees in total, three are responsible for cutting meat and two are responsible for skewering meat, but the meat cutters can barely keep up with the skewers. Even later, Fei Yu had to join the meat-cutting army again.

Fei Yu looked at the arms that had conjured up like Nezha, skewering skewers, and the elbow that threw out a bunch of afterimages. He thought that he must give him a bonus when it was over.

Finally, the prepared meat skewers were piled high.

When the meat skewers were ready, Ji Si happened to come back. He handed the wooden basket he was carrying to Fei Yu and asked him to see if the contents were up to standard.

"What?" Guo curiously leaned over and took a look. The basket was filled with wooden cups. "What are you doing with so many wooden cups?"

Ji Si said with a bit of vague pride: "To make delicious food."

Guo asked in surprise: "You can also make food?"

Ji Si snorted and hugged the wooden basket. Went upstairs.

The meat skewers are ready, now its time to grill them.

Regarding the kebabs, Fei Yu plans to make them in three flavors: sweet, salty and spicy. In order to distinguish them, Fei Yu made different marks on the wooden barrels containing the meat, and the skewered meat pieces were also placed in large basins with the same marks.

Fei Yu personally demonstrated how to barbecue. In fact, it's very simple. It doesn't require any technical skills at all. After all, Fei Yu has prepared the seasonings himself. Just remember his steps for barbecue, use a small brush made of animal hair to brush some oil or honey from time to time, and sprinkle with salt or chili. Just wait.

Worried that they would not spread the condiments evenly, Fei Yu also used supernatural powers to make several wooden jars for the condiments. They were empty inside and had many small holes poked in the lids.

Fei Yu himself thinks it's quite simple, but unfortunately there are those who are born with no knowledge of cooking. Take Hui for example. He claims to be able to grill meat since he was born, but every time the meat comes out, it's either burnt or raw. Another example is Elbow. His ability does allow him to have a few more arms than others, but he has no choice but to practice multi-tasking. Asking him to roast different flavors of meat with several arms always leads to the misplacement of seasonings. The ones that only had the same flavor were roasted correctly, but the meat caught fire while roasting... Fei Yu thought it was quite amazing when he saw it.

After trying it out, the job of grilling the meat was handed over to two female orcs, Guo and Zheng. The remaining chicken and elbow are responsible for skewering whenever there is not enough meat, and Hui is responsible for collecting money. After that, Fei Yu left Guo and Zheng alone, gave them careful guidance, and taught them a few tricks before letting the satisfied two go home.

...

Fei Yu miscalculated.

He thought that early in the morning, the whole street would be filled with the smell of barbecue. Who would have thought that when he finished eating breakfast and fed Zai Zai and slowly opened the door, he would not even smell the smell of barbecue. , scanned with mental power, all the food stores participating in the second round of selection actually sold boiled meat!

That's right, boiled meat.

It turns out that barbecue is not what the orcs are best at? Fei Yu continued to read with doubts, and then he discovered that there were quite a few orcs rushing to cook meat. Wave after wave, you squeezed and pushed me, especially since the awakening ability of the spiritual chef is to strengthen the body, and there are The orcs got so angry over cooking meat that they started fighting in the street.

So, when did boiled meat suddenly become so popular?

"The competition is about meat this time, right? Come on, come on, I haven't eaten the boiled meat from Zaizai Restaurant yet!" "

Haha, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

As soon as the door opened, there was also a large group of people waiting outside. Orcs are no less than other food stores, or even more. Fei Yu didn't have time to continue observing his competitors and quickly welcomed them in. The orcs rushed in to occupy the table. As soon as they sat down, they slapped the table and shouted for the meat to be cooked.

Do you have to cook meat as soon as you walk in? Fei Yu was a little suspicious. Could it be that the beast warrior who informed him didn't clarify clearly that he actually specified that not only the meat should be cooked, but also the meat must be cooked?

"There is no boiled meat." Fei Yu said with a polite smile, "Only barbecue."

"Not boiled meat?" The orcs were very happy after hearing this to Fei Yu's surprise, and urged the meat even more urgently.

Fei Yu felt relieved and was about to ask them what kind of barbecue they wanted, when he saw another large wave of orcs coming to the door. And everyone has a food bowl in his hand, stretching his neck and shouting in all directions.

"This is the chef who is responsible for making food during the mating party. There won't be any restrictions on the number of people, right?" "

Definitely not. Isn't the competition just about whose restaurant has more people coming to eat?"

"I am I heard that the food at Zaizai Restaurant has been available for a long time, can you finally eat it this time?"

Feiyu took a look and saw that there were indeed many strange faces, so he smiled at them and asked them to wait a moment. These people are right. The second round is all about the number of people. Fei Yu is not going to impose any restrictions today.

He turned around and continued what he said before, "There are three types of barbecue: sweet, salty, and spicy. Which one do you want?"

"Spicy?" Except for the time when he cooked fish for Kong, Fei Yu didn't have any. The restaurant sells spicy food. When he heard what he said, the orc immediately became interested and asked for spicy barbecue without even thinking about it. "Twenty skewers of spicy barbecue!"

"Okay." Fei Yu wrote down again. Ask the orcs at the other table.

At this time, a surprised cry suddenly came from the table that Hui was in charge of: "What? Fifty black beast coins for a bunch of barbecue?"

Hui asked in confusion: "That's not much, is it?"

The female orc who was sitting frowned and said : "It's not a question of whether there's too much or not. The second-round selection of food in other food stores can be eaten without beast coins. Why do you want beast coins?"

Hui: "...don't want beast coins?"

"No. Wrong!" The female orc said, "Are you sure you want more?"

Hui said unhappily: "It's none of their business if they don't want it. We have to charge animal coins for our food."

This was the first time the female orc came here and she didn't eat. After passing the food made by Fei Yu, he simply stood up and left after hearing this, "Okay, I won't eat it."

Many orcs who came for the first time outside the door also said: "They actually want animal coins, forget it. Forget it, let's go."

"Hey, let's go and eat for free."

Fei Yu also used his mental power to understand the situation.

It turns out that the reason why those food stores today sell less delicious boiled meat is because they dont need money at all. Why don't you want money? Because they give it away for free. Attract customers with free delivery. No matter whether it tastes good or not, it is energy-rich food made by Lingchu, and there will definitely be no shortage of people coming to eat it. On the other hand, since they are all given away for free, the chefs can do as they please. Cooking meat is much faster than grilling meat.

soon.

Because the meat had been cooked in several large pots the night before.

After several courtship meetings, the second round of cooking meat has basically become a routine. Feiyu didn't know it when he first came here. The orcs who came to eat thought that his place was like other food stores because of their inertia. So, everyone came here with the mentality of getting something for free.

Regular customers are okay, they don't care about the beast coins, they just care about eating well. Even if there are people who care about beast coins, they still want to eat less at Feiyu's place and save some stomach for eating outside later. Those who have never been to Fei Yu for various reasons, some of them just want to eat for free, and turn around and leave when they hear that they want money. Some were hesitant, but after all, I had never tasted the food, I had only heard that it was delicious, and I heard that it was no match for the temptation of free money. I thought about coming back in the future, so I turned around and left.

After another half day, most of the orcs who couldn't wait for the empty table had left, and there were only three or two kittens left at the door.

Feiyu: "..." This is really unexpected.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The veterinarian is here , [Danmei] When I become an unplayable NPC in the game , [Danmei] [ABO] The delicate rose is marked by a paranoid , [Danmei] The boss pretends to be sweet and cute [Quick Wear] , [Danmei] Zhenjiu gets two salaries at the police station , [Danmei] Between mountains and rivers , [Danmei] [Journey to the West] Cannon fodder Mr. Zhen just wants to farm and raise monkeys , [Danmei] After becoming a system, I brought up the son of luck , [Danmei] Hello, can you sleep ? [Danmei] The master of metaphysics became rich after he came down from the mountain

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading