✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

46

306 7 0
By koushuu17

☆ 47. Chapter 46

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

The two of them were close to each other through the thin cloth.

Fei Yu could almost trace the outline of the opponent's chest and abdominal muscles through this indirect touch, feel the unyielding power of his body, and... the weapon that the God of Harmony would definitely drop to Fuyun.

Embarrassing, very embarrassing.

Fei Yu considered all the situations, but forgot the most important point - not only could the big dragon snake wake up at any time, but he could also change into a human at any time.

Also, the animal form has been restored, can the human form be far behind?

The human form has been transformed. Isn't it normal for it to move?

It's just that he wanted to roll his eyes if he could use less force.

Just when Fei Yu opened his mouth to explain, the person next to him spoke first.

"Who are you?" The big dragon snake that was pressing on Fei Yu came closer and smelled him, smelling from his hair to his face, and from his face to his neck. He asked in a hoarse voice that he hadn't spoken for a long time: "I was clearly in another place just now. place, and now it suddenly appears here, is this your ability?"

Fei Yu tried to struggle, but couldn't break free. Hearing Dalong Snake's words, he was startled at first, thinking that it was going to be over, that the space was about to be exposed. When I heard the last sentence, I didn't understand what the other person was thinking, but judging from the meaning, I guess the secret of the space was temporarily kept.

Ability? This misunderstanding is great!

Before Fei Yu could be happy, Da Long Snake threw the second bomb: "Say! Who asked you to catch me?"

Huh? Grasp?

Fei Yu's mind changed and he instantly understood what he meant.

Could it be that Dalong Snake thought he had kidnapped him?

This misunderstanding is huge!

"I didn't!" Fei Yu said urgently.

Da Long Snake obviously didn't believe it: "Then why am I with you? Or this -" He lowered his eyes and glanced at his naked appearance, "What's the situation?"

Fei Yu quickly explained the cause and effect in the simplest language. , and then witnessed the face-changing process of the big dragon and snake without missing a beat.

"Are we partners? Or have we formed a contract?" Dalong Snake looked in disbelief.

Fei Yu nodded slightly.

"You said that a female gave birth to a cub for me? She died, and I and the cub were kicked out of the Dragon Snake Clan? She was seriously injured and fell into a coma before being revived by you?" The big dragon snake said with a look on his face, "I seem to see The dreamy expression of "We have arrived at the Beast God".

Fei Yu nodded again.

The big dragon snake was silent, and his expression suddenly changed back to the calmness it had been at the beginning.

Fei Yu felt something was wrong.

He saw Da Long Snake smile with a cold and freezing smile, his bright red lips slightly opened, and his golden vertical pupils staring at his face with a smile but not a smile. He had an intuition that he was about to release something earth-shattering. Recruit.

Feiyu held his breath.

The big dragon snake said solemnly, with a leisurely tone: "I can feel that I have indeed formed a contract with you. What you said is true. However, I have never slept with any female. How could I have cubs?" Baby?" He said word by word, "You're telling lies."

Feiyu: "..."

At that moment, he thought of more than a dozen speculations, but he didn't expect that the other party would say that he was still a virgin.

A virgin in her twenties? This is a rare and rare item among orcs.

Da Long Snake frowned, "You don't believe it?"

Fei Yu's mental power could sense that he was not lying, but it was difficult for Fei Yu to believe his words immediately.

Da Long She snorted, and suddenly grabbed Fei Yu's wrist and led him to sit up together.

From being pressed down to being forced to sit on my thighs.

Fei Yu's face finally calmed down a little, and his face suddenly turned red like a tornado.

However, there is something more exciting waiting for him.

"Look." Da Long Snake actually pointed to his place and motioned Fei Yu to take a closer look.

Fei Yu: "!!"

"Did you see that thorn?"

Fei Yu took a quick look and quickly retracted it. There was indeed a very short and white thorn.

The big dragon snake said: "If I sleep with other orcs, this thorn will disappear automatically."

Fei Yu...?Mi Ni Ji Panbr />

What is this? Chastity thorn?

"So, you'd better explain honestly why you knew my training route." Da Long Snake said, "Also, what method did you use to stun me and form a contract with me while I was unconscious?"

Fei Yu: "...wait, experience?"

Dalongshe said expressionlessly: "I just finished my intermediate awakening, and I decided to go out and experience it alone. Don't say you don't know."

"Intermediate awakening?" Fei Yu's eyes became more intense. Weird. The memories he obtained clearly told him that Dalong Snake was one of the few high-level awakened beast warriors in the Xiao tribe. How could it be possible that he had just finished his intermediate awakening? Fei Yu thought of something and his eyes widened suddenly. "How old are you?" he asked.

Although Da Long Snake was dissatisfied with Fei Yu's pretending to be stupid and deliberately asked him something that even the orcs of the Xiao tribe knew, he still replied reservedly: "Eleven." He was the first orc to awaken to the intermediate level.

Fei Yu looked at Da Long Snake, who looked like a young man in his twenties, and determined that his memory was damaged.

So he once again struggled to explain for a long time.

Dalong Snake's current strength has only returned to the level of an intermediate awakened beast warrior, but this does not prevent him from carefully checking and discovering that he has been awakened at a high level. The physical gap between the intermediate and advanced awakenings is quite obvious. What the dragon snake has not recovered is only the skills belonging to the advanced awakening beast warriors.

In short, no matter what, after confirming that what Fei Yu said was true, Dalong Snake let him go.

The two have temporarily reached an agreement to coexist peacefully.

Understanding and immediately accepting are two different things. Because the memory of the dragon snake happened to be near the Laiyan tribe for training, and the task of finding a medicinal herb was completed. So when he returned to the Yan tribe, he reluctantly visited the places in his memory.

It was a cliff, and the herbs the dragon snake was looking for grew in the gaps in the cliff.

Fei Yu looked at him in the dim light, with two huge black and golden wings growing out of his back. Feather scales with a metallic texture were like dense slender sharp blades, cutting through the air and splitting the cold wind blowing up from the bottom of the cliff, fanning slightly, carrying the big dragon with Fei Yu's trouser legs wrapped around his waist. The snake flew somewhere on the cliff.

"Hiss—!" A long cry came out a moment later, and the big dragon snake quickly flew back to the ground, its wings breaking into points of light bit by bit, and slowly blending into his body.

Dalong Snake lowered his head lonely, his figure bleak.

The place where he picked the herbs in his memory no longer has any herbs, and the marks he left behind when he picked the herbs have long been eroded by time and become blurry. Even the vines he was holding in his hand, which had once covered half of the cliff and were difficult to break, now seemed to have been corrupted by time, with only a few vines left, which could be broken as soon as they were pulled.

...He really lost a memory.

Fei Yu sighed, and gently took out a piece of vine that the dragon snake had grabbed, and weaved it into a garland in twos and twos, and put it on the head of the dragon snake.

After wearing it, Fei Yu felt a little regretful.

The first gift he gave to the mutated snake that had been following him in his previous life was a wreath made from a spiritual plant that failed to be cultivated. Although it was a failure, it was the first spiritual plant that Fei Yu really bothered to obtain.

It was of great significance to get it together with his mutant beast, and his mutant beast also liked it very much. So much so that when they occasionally had conflicts, Feiyu would make up garlands of flowers to coax it, trying every trick.

Fei Yu accidentally mistook the dragon snake for a mutated beast.

The big dragon snake took off the wreath on its head and looked at Fei Yu in confusion, wondering how he could suddenly give himself something that only female beasts like. However, then I suddenly remembered that the two of them had formed a contract, and it suddenly became clear again.

——He is coaxing his partner.

If you are willing to coax yourself, do you really like yourself a little bit?

It's just...

The tips of the big dragon snake's ears turned red, and he said seriously: "I'm sorry, until I can't trust you completely, I can't treat you as a partner."

Fei Yu: "...I don't treat you as a partner either."

" Well, I understand." The big dragon snake turned around, facing away from Fei Yu, carefully put the wreath on his head again, and touched it gently. But I was thinking in my heart, I gave you something, dont you like it?

The two returned to the Yan tribe, and with the handsome appearance of the dragon and snake after transforming into a human form, and their identity as Fei Yu's partner, they were registered without even asking for the beast coins to enter the city, and the two of them were let in.

The little dragon snake and the little tiger cub entrusted Xiao to take care of them. During his absence, the two cubs fell asleep and did not wake up.

"Is this my cub?" Big Dragon Snake asked immediately after sending away the little one who stared at him curiously, "That one is indeed the cub of the Dragon Snake clan. Where is the other one? It was also given birth to by a certain female. "?"

Fei Yu said hurriedly: "No, no, someone else entrusted me to take care of the little tiger cub."

The big dragon snake said "Oh" and stopped talking.

He thought about what kind of beast shape the cub he saw when he came back would be, but he never thought that it was really from the dragon-snake tribe. The more powerful a race is, the more difficult it is for it to reproduce. It is still possible for the Dragon Snake Clan to drive him out, even the cubs, but he doesn't believe it. Unless the orcs in the tribe also believe that this cub is his own.

Is what Yu said true?

Or maybe the cub was actually stolen by Yu? Putting aside whether he has this ability, what is the purpose of stealing a cub? Have a grudge against the Dragon Snake Clan? Want to use yourself for revenge? Or maybe the big dragon snake put his hand to his lips and coughed, just to prove that he was telling the truth? He...does he really want to trust him and be his partner?

Fei Yu watched in confusion as the big dragon and snake wandered out of the sky, red from the ears to the neck, and then fell down with a "pop".

Feiyu: "..."

What's going on?

After checking his body, everything is developing for the better, only his mental power is fluctuating abnormally. Tangled and entangled, sometimes smoothed out, sometimes entangled into a ball.

Fei Yu couldn't understand and didn't dare to comb it casually for a while, so he moved him to the bed next to him, intending to take a look first before talking. Fortunately, his mental strength stabilized after a while.

Fei Yu felt relieved and began to prepare the food for sale.

In the afternoon, several more orcs who wanted to be hired came in for interviews one after another, and Fei Yu finally left only one.

Fei Yu didn't practice any practice that night. He just lay on the bed and fell asleep.

The two cubs cuddled up next to him, huddled in a furry ball.

In the middle of the night, in the quiet room next door, Dalongshe, who had fainted for no reason, suddenly slowly opened his eyes. His golden vertical pupils shone lightly in the night, but if you look carefully, you can see that there is no sparkle at all, and his eyelids don't seem to have blinked.

...as if he was sleeping with his eyes open.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The veterinarian is here , [Danmei] When I become an unplayable NPC in the game , [Danmei] [ABO] The delicate rose is marked by a paranoid , [Danmei] The boss pretends to be sweet and cute [Quick Wear] , [Danmei] Zhenjiu gets two salaries at the police station , [Danmei] Between mountains and rivers , [Danmei] [Journey to the West] Cannon fodder Mr. Zhen just wants to farm and raise monkeys , [Danmei] After becoming a system, I brought up the son of luck , [Danmei] Hello, can you sleep ? [Danmei] The master of metaphysics became rich after he came down from the mountain

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
198 28 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...