✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

44

308 7 1
By koushuu17

☆ 45. Chapter 44

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44

Li carried the little tiger cub to the door of the restaurant and saw a long line of people waiting outside. He wasn't surprised by this, he just wondered why so many people were holding bowls in their hands.

Could it be...

Li touched the bowl in his animal skin bag and suddenly had a bad feeling.

He casually pulled an orc to ask the reason, and then learned about the new rules of Zai Zai Restaurant. Then I asked why this rule suddenly came into being, and then I learned that some orcs took the lead in buying food from bowls, which caused many orcs to follow suit, causing the restaurant to run out of food to sell.

"Is there an orc in the lead?" Li tentatively asked the orc he was holding, "Is the orc in the lead bald on the back of his head?" "

How do I know?"

The orc didn't know, but there happened to be someone next to him who knew. "That's right, that's the orc with the bald back of his head."

Li's face suddenly fell, and he gritted his teeth and cursed: "Damn bald!" The idea of ​​bringing a bowl to buy food was obviously his idea. Thanks to the plastic bag Yu used to hold the tomato sauce for him, he suddenly came up with this idea. After telling his idea to Tu, Tu obviously agreed to try it together, but in the end he acted alone without telling him, and many people knew about it.

God knows, what Li was thinking at that time was clearly to buy food and take it away with someone on his back, and he happened to take it out to eat while hunting.

Now... Li looked at the long queue and suddenly gave up all thoughts of squeezing into the top thirty.

Its better to beg for help shamelessly.

Zhuang, the father of the tiger cub, formed a hunting team, and Li was one of the members. He came to the restaurant not only to entrust the tiger cub to Feiyu to take care of him, but also to shoulder another task - to buy food for hunting.

When Li came to find Fei Yu with the tiger cub in his arms, Fei Yu was waking up the little dragon snake with some worry.

Xiao Long Snake has become increasingly lethargic in recent days, especially today. He could only barely open his eyes while eating, but fell asleep while eating. Fei Yu checked his body several times, but couldn't find anything wrong with him. After thinking about it, he invited Shu Mu to take a look.

Fei Yu will check how the body is doing. If there are some characteristics specific to the growth of orc babies that he doesn't know about, he can only rely on the original orcs to confirm.

Shu Mu's expression was surprised and strange after seeing it, especially after he asked Fei Yu the age of the little dragon and snake, the only expression on his face was the word "magical".

The little dragon snake seems to be about to undergo a low-level awakening.

Shu Mu found it extremely unbelievable that a cub that was two years old was about to undergo a low-level awakening so soon.

Fei Yu... was not bad, after all, since the space gave him a surprise, he often used the low-level spiritual plants in the space to make food for the little dragon snake. Some of them were even medicated meals specially made for people with superpowers in his previous life. Fei Yu fed them to the little dragon and snake after simplifying them and reducing the effect. Not to mention, after Feiyu upgraded his superpower to a higher level and became more powerful, he would use it from time to time to strengthen the body of the little dragon and snake.

Moreover, the two-year-old Fei Yu said too much. By checking the bone age, the little dragon snake is only one year and five months old.

Naturally, Fei Yu would not tell Shu Mu this.

The cub undergoes low-level awakening at the age of five. Eating well, sleeping soundly, and being carefree may make the cub's awakening go more smoothly, but it cannot advance the time. Being ahead of time means breaking the orcs' cognition, and it also means that the innate genes of the little dragon and snake have evolved.

The best time to tell the truth is to choose to hide it now. Only when the cubs who have eaten the restaurant food have low-level awakenings a few times in advance.

Fei Yu rubbed the little dragon snake's forehead with his fingertips, anticipating what the little dragon snake would look like when he turned into a human baby.

Not long after Shu Mu left in a daze, Li came to the door.

He took the little tiger cub who was sleeping soundly and put him on the little dragon snake's bed. The two cubs were next to each other following the heat source in their sleep. The little dragon snake almost squeezed into the little tiger cub's arms, but the latter unconsciously held it down with one of its small claws. The little dragon snake's tail slapped his paws lightly and not hard, and then wrapped around the little tiger cub's belly. Mao Tail, snuggled up and continued to sleep.

Fei Yu looked at it and couldn't bear to wake up Xiao Long Snake. Forget it, let's wait until he wakes up before eating.

After entrusting the cub, he filled all the bowls he brought with food, wrapped them in plastic bags, paid the animal coins, noted down the seeds and plants that Feiyu had asked him to find, and then he left happily.

In the evening, Rou came to Fei Yu and told him that the matter was settled, but there was an accident.

"In addition to the people I invited, there is also an orc who will come with him." Rou said with a guilty look: "That man is the most powerful spiritual chef in the Yan tribe, but I said in front of him that the food you made is... It's more suitable for the cubs to eat than what he made. I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Originally, he wanted to make amends out of a guilty conscience, but he ended up making things worse. Zhuang hasn't been paying attention to her lately, and Rou can't concentrate on anything.

Fei Yu knew his own strength, and he didn't think that his cooking skills would lose to the tribe's most powerful spiritual chef. It was just a fact that Rou's words aroused hatred for him. No matter what, he would probably offend someone.

Things have happened, and there is no use in blaming and complaining. Instead of blaming Rou for doing bad things with good intentions, it is better to think about how to solve it. What's more, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Rou looked at the little tiger cub and went home without even bothering to eat.

After sending Rou off, Fei Yu thought about what food to make for the picky big shot in Rou's mouth tomorrow morning.

...

Last night, he told the orcs that the restaurant would not be open for lunch today. Feiyu got up early in the morning to cook. He habitually swept his mental energy towards the door and did not see a waiting orc. He was still a little out of habit.

Hui, Guo and Falcon, Fei Yu gave them a holiday. Knowing that there was something going on this morning, Shu Mu and Xiao didn't come over to have dinner early in the morning, and the whole restaurant was rarely quiet.

I made simple vegetable pancakes, lean meat porridge and boiled eggs for breakfast. The little tiger cub "ouched" and ate happily, but the little dragon and snake were still very sleepy. Even when the little tiger cub came to live in his house, he just glanced at it. Fei Yu fed the food one bite at a time with a small spoon. After the two cubs finished eating and fell asleep together, Feiyu continued to feed the dragon snake.

Todays patriarch is more conscious.

It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. While the door is closed in the morning, to receive the orcs invited by Rou Rou, go outside the tribe and bring the big dragon and snake in openly.

...

She didn't know the specific preferences of the big shot invited by Rou. She was only sure of one thing, that big shot liked to eat fish.

Particularly fond of fish?

Then its all done with fish.

Fei Yu decided on the recipe simply and crudely.

The fish put in the space river have been nourished by special energy. Not only do they grow large, they have no fishy smell, but their meat is extremely tender. In order to save time, Fei Yu fished out a lot of ball fish and white fish from the river before going to bed last night. These were the two largest fish in the space. Fei Yu cleaned them and injected them with supernatural powers. They were marinated overnight with a refreshing herb. The herbs are tasteless and will not affect the taste of the fish at all.

All the cleaned fish were cut off by Fei Yu last night with a bone knife along the bones of the fish, and then the spines were cut along the direction of the fish bones, and they were all divided into fresh and tender fish fillets.

Fei Yu casually took a piece of white fish meat, "brushed" it a few times and cut it into four to five millimeter pieces with a diagonal knife. After cutting more than twenty fish fillets in a row, which was enough to fill two large basins, Fei Yu put salt and shredded ginger into the sliced ​​fish fillets and marinated them evenly.

Because todays ingredients are all fish, the dishes are basically sweet and sour. And although there are several steps that need to be done well, they are all quite simple and not difficult for Fei Yu. Whichever step he does first is almost the same.

The white fish fillets began to be marinated, and Feiyu cut the remaining white fish fillets or ball fish fillets into very thin slices with a diagonal knife, cut some directly into segments, chopped some into fish paste with a knife, and Some are kept for now and packed separately.

Marinate the fish pieces with shredded ginger, chopped green onion, minced garlic, and a large amount of finely chopped chili.

Add minced garlic, water, salt, and two well-beaten Cuckoo egg whites to the fish paste. While slowly pouring in the egg white in two batches, Feiyu adjusted the consistency of the fish paste with water. He used two long chopsticks to stir the fish paste in one direction. He stirred the fish paste vigorously and dropped a little oil refined by the Gugu Beast. , stir well and set aside.

At this time, the first marinated white fish fillets are almost ready. There was no starch, so Fei Yu evenly sprinkled a layer of flour on the meat slices. When the oil poured into the pot was just right, he put the meat slices in and fried them. The moderately thick meat slices quickly turned golden brown. Fei Yu took the pieces of meat into a basin, took out several tomatoes and peeled them off in twos and twos. He swallowed the meat and the tomatoes instantly turned into paste. Leave only some oil in the pan, add minced garlic and scallions, stir-fry until fragrant, pour in tomato juice and cook for a few minutes until the juice becomes thicker.

While the tomato juice was boiling, Fei Yu took the extremely thinly sliced ​​fish fillets and processed them.

The glistening white fish flesh was quickly rolled into roses under Feiyu's ten well-jointed fingers. The rolled fish flakes were fixed with thin wooden skewers. Fei Yu placed them on a large polished wooden plate. He sprinkled a layer of flour on them. When the animal oil in the other pot was hot, he gently Put it in and fry. After a while, the fish and flowers were fished out one after another, milky white with a slight yellow color, each one delicate and beautiful.

Fei Yu's timing was perfect. The fish flakes were fried and the tomato juice became thick. Pour the fried golden meat slices into the tomato juice, stir-fry a few times, simmer for a while, put it in a basin, sprinkle with some finely chopped vegetable leaves that can be eaten raw, and the tomato fish fillet is ready.

Fei Yu used the pot to boil the tomato juice, pinched two more tomatoes into it, added sugar, salt and a little bit of tart juice. When the sauce was cooked until it was thick, Fei Yu poured the sauce into the pot with the long spoon in his hand. Scoop up the juice and pour it on the fried fish flowers one by one.

The slightly yellow fish flowers immediately seemed to be painted with bright red rouge, and they turned into red roses in an instant. They were served in a light-colored wooden plate and decorated with a few green leaves and vines. They were fresh and appetizing, and as beautiful as rose fish flowers in a painting. Its ready to eat.

The two dishes came out in succession, and the fish pieces still needed to be marinated. Fei Yu took the last remaining fish fillets and started processing them.

This time its more of a test of knife skills. Of course, this is relative to ordinary people. Fei Yu himself has done this countless times.

Fei Yu's every cut on the long piece of fish was as precise as a ruler. Make five cuts with the diagonal knife. The first four cuts are not cut, but are broken only on the fifth cut. Then, he made four vertical cuts on the five connected pieces of fish. Prepare the rest of the fish in the same way. Once the fish is cut, it is wrapped in flour and fried in oil. When it is cooked and taken out, the pieces of fish will bloom completely, like real chrysanthemums.

Chrysanthemum Fish Feiyu chose a fruit sauce that tastes very similar to oranges. Add a little salt, sour fruit juice and sugar, mix well, put it in a pot and bring it to a boil, then pour in the fried fish and coat it with the juice. Chrysanthemum Fish Its ready to go.

Tomato fillet, rose fish flower and chrysanthemum fish all taste sweet and sour, but you can tell the difference if you taste them carefully. The tomato fish fillet is on the sour side, the rose fish flower is on the sweet side, and the chrysanthemum fish is mixed with the fragrance of fruits. They are both sour and sweet, but have different flavors.

After waiting another five or six minutes, the fish pieces were marinated. Fei Yu brushed animal oil on the frying plate, laid the fish pieces on it and started frying.

While frying the fish segments, Fei Yu made fish balls.

One by one, the fat and round meatballs were rolled from Fei Yu's hand into the gradually getting hotter water, and they were cooked slowly over low heat, skimming off the foam from time to time. When the fish balls float, the fish segments are almost done.

Feiyu started working with both hands. His right hand took the fish balls and soup into the pottery basin, and his left hand held the chopsticks and quickly picked up the fried fish segments. Sprinkle finely chopped vegetable leaves into the fish ball soup, add some salt, drop a few drops of cuckoo oil, taste one, it is smooth and tender, elastic and firm.

As for the spicy fish steak, it is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The chili pepper is almost integrated into every crevice of the fish steak. One bite makes your nose sweat.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Danmei] Qingge [Rebirth] , [Danmei] The scumbag who became the stand-in heroine attacks his ex-wife , [Danmei] The Mermaid of Fuaiweilhai , [Danmei] Its enough to farm, why should I torture the scumbag , [Danmei] Bi Jian , [Danmei] The Vampire Sentinel and his Guide , [Danmei] Bingzhu Night Tour GL , [Danmei] Accidentally Married the Goddess , [Danmei] The Prince's Guide to Chasing His Wife [Mecha] , [Danmei] Pregnant from the School Next Door brother's cub

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading