✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

33

339 7 0
By koushuu17

☆ 34. Chapter 33

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

"Ah!" A female orc screamed in fright. She subconsciously grabbed Rou's sleeve, so anxious that tears flowed out. "Rou, what should I do? Is he going to die soon? ?"

"Shut up!" Rou said with a stern face, "Go and see why Qian hasn't come yet."

There was a sound of "dong dong" running from the corridor, and the female orc who had run to find Qian rushed into the room from the door. She shouted anxiously: "Qian, Qian was called out, she's not here!"

Rou's heart skipped a beat, her body swayed and she almost fainted. For a moment, he almost thought that if something happened to the little tiger cub, her good friend would definitely go with her.

No, she had to save the tiger cub.

"You." She pointed to the female next to her and ordered: "Go next door and ask their liquid medicine master to come over." She looked at the female orc who had just gone to find Qian, "Don't you know some medicine? Go to Qian's room quickly. Look around and get everything you can use."

"But Qian will be angry if she finds out." The female orc said weakly, "She doesn't like others touching her things casually."

Rou almost shouted: "Yes. I'm not responsible for anything, so go quickly!"

Both of them left, Roucai said with red eyes in annoyance: "If he hadn't really been in trouble, he wouldn't have left the tiger cub here to take care of me for a few days. He obviously didn't You warned me specifically, but something happened to the little tiger cub."

"Rou! The little tiger cub is going to run out of energy!"

A sudden exclamation interrupted Rou's self-blame. Looking at the little tiger cub again, his skinny little body is almost flat.

Rou immediately panicked, "Why hasn't the pharmacist come yet?!" She stretched out her hand to gently touch the tiger cub, but was afraid that using too much force would cause him more pain.

The surrounding female orcs and a group of cubs were already whimpering. The little cubs, who still didn't understand what death was, just saw their little friend lying on the ground getting weaker and weaker, and subconsciously screamed louder with their little voices, hoping that he would get up and continue playing with them.

"Let me take a look." Fei Yu said softly. After all, its just a little life. If its really bad, just expose your superpowers. At least youll have a clear conscience.

When Rou heard this, she suddenly became hopeful, "Are you a pharmacist?" This was the first time she and Fei Yu had met, and she couldn't completely let go of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu squatted next to the little tiger cub, using his mental power to check his condition, while speaking very fast: "My awakening ability is similar to physical strengthening. You don't know when the pharmacist you are looking for will come, use me I can use my ability to help strengthen the little tiger cub. Although there is no guarantee that it will be useful, it should be able to wait until the pharmacist arrives." While

speaking, Fei Yu finished checking the little tiger cub's body.

To sum it up, just four words - congenital frailty.

If there is any fatal disease, the tiger cub does not have one. To say that his body is good, whether it is the development of bones or internal organs, it is far inferior to other cubs. For example, other cubs can run and jump two or three days after they are born, but the tiger cub is probably just learning to walk now.

Rou was still hesitating whether to let Fei Yu see it, but Fei Yu said directly: "Let me see, there is still some hope." If he was not allowed to see it, the tiger cub would die in less than a minute.

Rou gritted her teeth, "Let's see." She said seriously: "I hope you can make me believe it." She made more room for Fei Yu and decided to take a risk.

Fei Yu smiled softly, placed his palms on the little tiger cub's body, and slowly input his own powers one by one. At the same time, they were chatting and asking about the tiger cub.

"His mother wandered for a long time before giving birth to him. During this period, she was attacked by powerful beasts, which forced the cub to be born prematurely. After birth, his health was very, very bad. Experienced female orcs said that the cub was It was impossible for him to survive. It was his father who asked pharmacists everywhere for help, and finally managed to keep him alive until now."

Rou wiped her tears, "The little tiger cub's health is still very bad, and he has just learned to walk. He stumbled and ran out of energy after just a few steps. Most of the time, he lay down and rested. He was probably jealous of the other cubs playing. He had secretly chased them before, but he didn't have enough energy. I fainted immediately. I originally planned to keep him with me during the period when his father entrusted me with it, but he barked at me, eager to play with the cubs, and I couldn't bear to do it. I agreed."

Rou explained: "When you guys came, I just went back to the room and wanted to make him a little toy to comfort him."

Fei Yu looked at the little tiger cub and couldn't help feeling pity. The other cubs were running around and making noise, so how could he resist being envious?

The superpower entered the little tiger cub's body and quickly completed a circle, and the little tiger cub's weakened breathing immediately recovered. His little body no longer trembled, but rose and fell gently. Fei Yu helped him nourish his body a little more before taking back his hand. By this time, the little tiger cub had already fallen asleep.

The little dragon snake, which was wrapped around Fei Yu's neck and had been sleeping soundly since he left the house, didn't know if he noticed Fei Yu's supernatural aura. He opened his eyes in a daze and saw his hand on the little tiger cub's body, about to leave. , crawled to the ground along his arm, leaned his little head close to the little tiger cub's body and smelled it, and sure enough he smelled a familiar scent.

"Hiss!" The tip of the little dragon snake's tail touched the little tiger cub's pink nose gently and not hard, trying to tell the little tiger cub that the good-smelling energy belonged to him, and other cubs could not eat it.

"He's sick." Fei Yu pinched the tip of the little dragon snake's tail and said softly: "Let him have a good rest."

"Hissing?" The little dragon snake tilted its head and suddenly thought of his father. Dad also fell asleep like this for a long time without opening his eyes, and then suddenly disappeared. Mama said that her father had gone to seek medical treatment and would come to see them soon. Then the cub who ate something numb will get better soon, right?

——Since you are sick, there is nothing you can do about it. Just eat the numbing food.

The little dragon snake thought so, and put its little head over the little tiger cub's mouth.

He learned this action from Mommy. When Mommy touched him like this, he felt so comfortable and happy. This cub will also be very comfortable and happy, right? Will the disease be cured quickly?

The little dragon snake felt that it had saved the delicious energy for Mom, and wrapped it around Fei Yu's neck with satisfaction.

Fei Yu didn't know the psychological process of the little dragon and snake. He only knew that his cub accidentally kissed the little tiger cub's mouth openly and secretly, and his whole body immediately felt bad.

...Could this little brat of his be a pervert, right?

An awkward smile appeared at the corner of Fei Yu's mouth. What does such a small cub know? There's something wrong with his head that makes him think so much.

When the pharmacist arrived later to confirm that the tiger cub was okay, Rou personally sent Fei Yu out of the training center gate. Before saying goodbye, Fei Yu finally refused to let Xiao Long Snake go to the training place.

Alas, I'm worried about being too young.

We are all cubs about one year old, so why are our bodies so different? Except for the little tiger cub, the remaining cubs are either taller or stronger than the little dragon snake. Especially some of the cubs whose animal shapes were snakes but were several times fatter than the dragon snake. When Fei Yu saw them, he thought he had actually abused the dragon snake.

If you are so thin, what should you do if you accidentally encounter school violence?

Well, we need to increase feeding efforts.

...

After lunch that day, Fei Yu shut himself in his room and began to meditate alone.

Consider whether the goals of your restaurant should change.

After traveling to this world and having the idea of ​​opening a restaurant, Fei Yu's only thought from beginning to end was to make delicious food, so that the orcs who tasted it could experience the effect of the delicious food, and then turn around and earn a lot of beast coins.

But after visiting the training center, Fei Yu suddenly changed his mind.

He wanted to focus his restaurant's customer base mainly on cubs.

The more powerful the orc is, the more difficult it is to have children. There are potion masters in this world, but even if it is the lowest level potion, a newborn baby cannot withstand its effects at once and must be taken in small doses several times. Even if the amount is small, it may not be absorbed. Like a tiger cub, Fei Yu found unabsorbed medicinal liquid in his body. There was more than one kind, several were mixed together, and the effect of the liquid medicine changed. Fei Yu naturally wiped out those medicinal solutions that were useless or even harmful to the tiger cub.

But even so, the cubs who have not undergone low-level awakening can take very little medicine.

There is little liquid medicine, and the cubs that have never been awakened at a low level can easily get a little sick, but if they get seriously ill, they will basically die young.

The food prepared by Lingchu does not contain much energy and is relatively mild, making it very suitable for cubs to eat. There are only a few types of foods that can be eaten, except for meat and body-strengthening foods. In this category, the food prepared by the One-Star Spiritual Chef is most suitable for cubs who have not yet reached a low-level awakening. As for the two-star spiritual chef, you need to have a low-level awakening before you can eat it.

Every star tribe attaches great importance to cubs and strongly encourages orcs to have more children.

On the one hand, Fei Yu sincerely wants to improve the survival rate of these cute cubs, but on the other hand, he also has his own selfish motives - if he helps the cubs of the Yan tribe grow up healthily and robustly, so that the Yan tribe has more hope for the future, by then If time is needed, will the Yan tribe become his backing?

Not only because of strength and interests, but also sincerely accepting and integrating them.

Fei Yu happily made the decision and immediately began to change the previously ordered recipes.

His mental power was habitually rummaging through the space, but unexpectedly he stumbled across a big surprise -

while selling cola eggs in the Chaos Tribe, Fei Yu exchanged a lot of herbs and herb seeds with others. . Because after the medicinal herbs are planted in the space, only a few evolve towards spiritual plants, and the rest grow faster. As for the medicinal herb seeds, Fei Yu thinks the situation should be similar. However, he never expected that most of the seeds and herbs that grew would turn into spiritual plants right under his nose at this very moment!

The remaining few sprouts are not spiritual plants yet, but they also have the faint aura of spiritual plants. I believe they will evolve into spiritual plants in a few days.

No wonder the herb seeds grew much slower than before. He also wasted his brain cells thinking about the reason why the seeds grew slower than before after countless space upgrades.

It wasn't until Fei Yu saw this scene that he finally figured it out. It turns out that the reason why it grows slowly is because it starts to evolve after the seeds are planted!

Fei Yu suddenly shivered.

How could he forget that not only herb seeds grow slowly, but food seeds also cannot grow as fast as before the space was upgraded.

Fei Yu couldn't wait to check the food seeds planted. They were still ordinary.

He waited patiently.

One minute and two minutes, one hour and two hours, until three hours passed, Fei Yu finally saw with his own eyes that a planted pepper seed evolved into a spiritual plant at a speed visible to the naked eye!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Qingge [Rebirth] , [Danmei] The scumbag who became the stand-in heroine attacks his ex-wife , [Danmei] The Mermaid of Fuaiweilhai , [Danmei] Its enough to farm, why should I torture the scumbag , [Danmei] Bi Jian , [Danmei] The Vampire Sentinel and his Guide , [Danmei] Bingzhu Night Tour GL , [Danmei] Accidentally Married the Male God , [Danmei] The Princes Guide to Chasing His Wife [Mecha] , [Danmei] Pregnant from the School Next Door brother's cub

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
5.6K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
249K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...