✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

28

452 12 0
By koushuu17

☆ 29. Chapter 28

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

The next day Fei Yu was eating, and the orcs came to the door carrying glass. After hurriedly feeding the little dragon snake and wiping his mouth with his fingertips, Fei Yu put the little dragon snake on the animal skin mat and let him go back to his cage to sleep.

"Hiss~" the little dragon snake shouted softly at Fei Yu with its black eyes open.

Fei Yu clicked his little head and coaxed softly: "I'm downstairs."

The little dragon snake licked his cheek, and Fei Yu's face licked slightly with a soft barbed tongue. itch. Fei Yu saw that he closed his eyes and fell asleep for a second, so he walked out quietly.

Downstairs, two orcs were gesturing around the window.

"Is it okay to be so big?" an orc asked Fei Yu who came down from upstairs.

Fei Yu took one look and said, "A little bigger."

"Like this?"

"Yes."

After confirming, the two orcs immediately started to take action.

Fei Yu walked over and checked the glass placed next to the wall. He made sure that the glass was not damaged and then ignored it.

After almost half an hour of ping ping pong, the new window is done. After making a few more modifications to the details, Feiyu's stone house was completely finished before noon.

Next its time to pay the beast coins.

Adding yesterday's working hours to today's, the leading orc counted as one day for Fei Yu. Because they were the best skilled workers, and the work they were doing was extremely simple, the leading orc received a little less beast money. One orc can pay 500 black beast coins a day, and four orcs can pay 2,000 black beast coins.

Except for the four glass windows on the first floor, there are only two glass windows on the second and third floors. One side of glass costs five Gray Beast Coins, and eight sides of glass costs forty Gray Beast Coins.

The materials for building the stove were very cheap, and the leading orc asked for a gray beast coin.

All in all, the renovation of the stone house cost a total of forty-three gray beast coins.

Before I came to the Yan tribe, I spent fifty-five gray beast coins to buy wooden carts and wild beasts. It cost eighteen gray beast coins to rent two stone houses, and lent five gray beast coins to Hui. Fei Yu's total assets of one hundred gray beast coins only left twenty-two.

I can't even pay for the work, let alone add anything to the house.

Therefore, Fei Yu borrowed fifty gray beast coins from Shu Mu yesterday. After paying the work fee, I have twenty-nine beast coins. When the furniture is delivered, I still have to pay for the furniture. In another world, the money is still free.

Hui's speed was very fast. As soon as the orcs doing the work left, Hui ran out and asked the orcs to deliver furniture. In less than ten minutes, the furniture was moved to Fei Yu's door.

The orc who made the furniture was introduced to Feiyu by the leading orc. She was a female orc who loved playing with these things, and it was the first time she earned animal coins from these tables and chairs.

"Yu!" The female orc shouted excitedly as soon as she saw Fei Yu. She grabbed a few wooden boards and couldn't wait to ask Fei Yu: "Look, what kind of cabinet I made is exactly the same as the cabinet carved on the wooden board you gave me?"

Fei Yu said with a smile: " Same." He gave the female orc a simple production diagram in advance, and now he was quite satisfied with the finished product, "You did a good job." The

female orc's eyes turned red after being praised. She stammered: "I, I'm very happy!"

The female orc is called Mu because she loved playing with wood since she was a child, so her father gave her this name. Mu is not a belligerent female. Unlike other young female orcs who take black as their beauty and are busy hunting around every now and then, turning themselves into black briquettes. Mu has a gentle and introverted temperament. She can stay at home for ten years. I didn't go out for a few days, thinking about how to make the tables and stools look better. Because of this, Mu was not very popular. No male orc ever pursued her even when she was so big, and she was even ridiculed as a lazy beast in private.

It's really because the store she opened doesn't earn beast coins.

What orc can't make tables and stools? Which orc didn't make the tables and chairs in his home by himself? Who wants to spend beast coins to buy something that they can easily make by themselves? In order to sell the tables and stools he made, Mu tried many methods. The wood used by everyone is the same in terms of strength and durability, so the wood starts from its "good-looking" aspect. She carved flowers, plants and trees on the table, but because the carvings were so ugly at first, people mistakenly thought she was deliberately showing off something bad. After finally gaining proficiency, the orcs were not interested after reading it. Instead, they thought it was better to hunt one more beast in the time they had.

He couldn't earn even one beast coin in a day, so others just thought he was lazy and avoided hunting. Mu gritted her teeth and persisted despite the ridicule, but the despair in her heart became more and more serious. Just when she couldn't help but give up, Fei Yu appeared.

She had never seen the beast god before, but she believed that Fei Yu at that time was undoubtedly the beast god in her heart.

He wore a face as good-looking as the beast god, and just like the beast god descended from the sky according to the rumors, he just walked into his shop and gave himself the reward of the beast god.

drawer!

A drawer that looks like a magical object!

Can save her drawers!

"Yu, I will cover all the furniture you want from now on! From now on, my table and stool shop will be renamed the furniture shop you mentioned." Mu shyly expressed his plea, "I hope you can allow me to make drawers, and You engraved the cabinet diagram. Don't worry, I won't take advantage of you in vain. How about we share the beast coins earned every time I sell one?" "

No, no, no." Fei Yu waved his hand and refused, "You can do whatever you want. Just do it without giving me the beast coins."

"How can this be done?" Mu refused, so Fei Yu had no choice but to agree.

Mu put the tables, chairs, beds and cabinets according to Fei Yu's instructions. Before leaving, he thanked her from the bottom of his heart and invited Fei Yu to go to the management area to make a certificate tomorrow.

After finishing the stone house, Fei Yu immediately went straight to the linen shop with a string of tails.

The linen shop only sells linen, and there are surprisingly many colors. It seems that the orcs' dyeing skills are quite good.

As soon as Fei Yu entered the door, the orc selling linen greeted him with a bright smile.

"You're here, I've prepared the clothes you want." The female orc held the clothes in her hands and handed them to Fei Yu carefully. It wasn't that she was afraid that she would ruin her clothes and not earn beast coins, but that she had never made such beautiful clothes, especially one called pants, which looked no worse than a skirt.

Orcs who have no money wear an animal skin skirt to prevent exposure, while orcs who have money wear long linen skirts, short skirts, skirts and dresses. Usually, if you love beauty or show your status, you wear long skirts - the richer you are, the more cloth you need to pull, but if you want to hunt, you can change to a miniskirt, which is more convenient.

There really is no such thing as pants.

Fei Yu really couldn't get used to wearing an animal skin skirt. In his opinion, it was no different than not being wrapped up. The wind chilled his balls, making Fei Yu think he was running naked if he wasn't paying attention. If he hadn't traveled to the primitive world, Fei Yu wouldn't have thought that he would still be able to dress well.

He didn't even use his design skills, so he just copied the clothes he wore in his previous life and carved a picture for the female orc to follow. At present, dragons and snakes are still beasts, so Fei Yu has not made them. He only got himself three sets of long clothes and trousers, and three sets of short-sleeved cropped trousers. I chose black and white and made it very loose. In order to facilitate walking in the wild, cloth strips are strung on the legs of the trousers. Once the strips of cloth are tied and the cuffs of the trousers are tightened, there is no need to worry about bugs or anything getting in.

There is no technical content to begin with, and Fei Yu doesn't care about beauty or ugliness, as long as it can be worn.

After seeing that there were no rips or anything like that, Fei Yu nodded slightly at the female orc, who then brought out three more sets of clothes, which were a combination of long pants and short sleeves.

Fei Yu took two of the sets and gave them to Hui Heguo: "This is for you." He explained, "The store I open requires uniform clothes."

Hui Heguo hadn't worn linen clothes yet, so when he got the store clothes, I threw off my animal skin skirt on the spot and put it on impatiently.

Fei Yu was so frightened that he quickly turned his head. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the other people's accustomed expressions, and Fei Yu twitched the corner of his mouth.

Sorry, he is different.

If she wasn't too dark, after changing into a white store uniform, it actually made her look a lot darker. Fei Yu wanted to change the color, and when he caught a glimpse of Xiao Envy praising her for being more beautiful, the words that came to his mouth were swallowed into his stomach again.

——I am an orc, this is normal.

Fei Yu recited it three times in his mind and used the beast coins to divert his attention.

Azabu is rare in chaotic tribes, but in star tribes, especially those with two stars or above, it is normal. A pair of long trousers costs 100 Black Beast coins, a pair of cropped trousers costs 70 Black Beast coins, a pair of long sleeves costs 110 Black Beast coins, and a pair of short sleeves costs 80 Black Beast coins.

Fei Yu took out two gray beast coins and gave them to the female orc, but the other party waved his hand and said: "We'll talk about the beast coins later. I want to discuss something with you."

There was something about the furniture in front of him, and Fei Yu understood the other party's intentions instantly. Meaning, he asked directly: "Do you want to sell this kind of clothes in the store?"

The female orc nodded, stared at Fei Yu and said nervously: "I don't take advantage of you in vain. Every time I sell a piece of clothing, I will give you half of the orc." How about coins?"

"Okay." Fei Yu said without hesitation. Honest orcs like to give beast coins, so he can't just accept this one and not this one, right?

The female orc happily called her partner over and said to Feiyu: "Shall we go to the management office now to prove it?"

Feiyu: "...Okay."

This time, she was not going to the housing management office, but to the store. Management office.

The same house, the same furnishings, the same number of orcs. Fei Yu and the male orc owner of the azabu shop waited for more than ten minutes, and finally it was their turn.

"We need to prove it." The male orc told the whole story without waiting for the clerk to ask.

After hearing this, the male orc behind the table took out three wooden boards.

"Name?"

"Yu."

"Bone."

The male orc drew an abstract fish and a dumbbell bone on each of the three wooden boards. Next to the fish, draw a section of skirt from the waist down, and next to the bones, draw a circle from the bottom of the skirt upward. The two sections are equal in width, and when put together, they form a complete animal skin skirt.

"Press the fingerprints."

Fei Yu and Gu Gu dipped the red juice and pressed them.

"Okay." The male orc put away a piece of wood and gave the other two pieces to Fei Yu and Gu. "Two gray beast coins for each person." "

I'll give it to you." Gu rushed to give the gray beast coins and grinned widely. He said: "There is no need to give the animal coins to buy clothes."

Fei Yu disagreed: "How can this be done?" One size equals one size.

Gu explained sheepishly: "If you come up with any nice clothes in the future, just remember to come to my place to make them."

Fei Yu... agreed with a smile.

After the matter was done, Fei Yu said that he had something to do and asked Gu to leave first. After that, he turned around and said to the male orc behind the table: "I want to apply for a certificate for opening a store."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] I just want to be quiet (GL) , [Danmei] Looking Back , [Danmei] Probability of Snowfall , [Danmei] Silent Winter , [Danmei] Ten Years of World Judgment , [Danmei] The Most Cool Thin Qingqiu Night , [Danmei] Wisdom Teeth , [Danmei] Howling Raging Waves (Raging Flames) , [Danmei] Flowering Tree , [Danmei] Slag Gong and Soap

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.9K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...
111K 2.1K 19
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
16.3K 2.2K 27
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
84.2K 3.5K 40
ငါလိုး!ငါတို့ကြားမှာဘာအချစ်မှမရှိဘူးတဲ့ငါတစ်ယောက်ထဲအရူးထခဲ့တာပဲ Mr.William စတွေ့တဲ့နေ့ကတည်းကဒီလူသားကငါ့အပိုင်မှန်းကြိုသိပြီးသား မိုးထက်မြင့် ဒီလူယုတ်...