✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

24

507 12 0
By koushuu17

☆ 25. Chapter 24

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

The Yan tribe looks like a long beautiful flower ribbon from a distance.

Neat white stone bricks, each one meter long and half a meter wide, were put together to build a twenty-meter-high wall. The wall formed a U shape, with a climbing vine covered with fist-sized white five-petal flowers climbing on it. The petals are slender and soft, and the flower tips are slightly curved inward, revealing the translucent stamens. At the only gap in the wall stood two fence-like gates made of huge trees. The door is divided into four entrances and exits, each guarded by two beast warriors. In addition, there were twenty beast warriors guarding both sides of the gate.

"Is that the beauty flower unique to the Yan tribe?" As a medicine maker, Shu Mu has a strong interest in all flowers and plants that can make medicine.

Xiao asked curiously: "What is the beauty flower?"

Shu Mu raised his lips and showed a slightly arrogant smile, "The beauty flower can make the beasts and orcs who touch it faint. The first manager of the Yan tribe sent this This effect gives it a very beautiful meaning - to charm all beasts, that is to say, the beasts and orcs who see it will faint from the beauty, so the name Beauty Flower was given." After hearing this,

Xiao twitched the corner of his mouth and said Bai expressed his ability to understand: "I don't understand."

Shu Mu cursed "Idiot", but turned around and asked Fei Yu: "Do you understand?" The flattering smile on his face and his gentle tone made him laugh. One hundred and one points is not too proud.

Fei Yu looked at them funny and said, "I understand." Beauty kills beasts, and beauty flowers are a very important defensive barrier for the Yan tribe. He said: "Let's enter the tribe." He pulled the wooden cart and walked a few steps. Looking back, he found Hui Heguo still standing there in a daze, helplessly calling them to follow them.

Hui Heguo's legs moved, but the spirit was still floating.

They had been like this for a long time. Ever since they learned that Fei Yu was going to the Yan tribe, they had been trembling with fear all the way and never calmed down again. Two sentences kept looping over and over in my head -

they were going to the Yan Tribe!

The Yan tribe who is famous for having the most beautiful face!

As a female orc, Guo is barely confident about her face, but for Hui...it's not that she looks down on her partner, it's just that he looks really sorry.

Not to mention Hui, he felt that when the beast god pinched his face, it only gave him the function of distinguishing whether he was an orc or not.

The closer they got to the door of the Yan tribe, the more nervous they became and sweating.

"We don't have a single beast coin with us now. If..." Hui said with a sad face: "I mean, if you can get in without handing over the beast coins with your face, then take our cubs in." Guo

Wen He: "What about you?"

"Listen to me first." Hui wiped his face, "After you go in, follow Master Shumu and the others closely, and beg them to take you in. I will hunt outside the tribe, I will take the prey I catch to you and sell it. When you earn enough animal coins to join the tribe, I can go in to find you. As for the future, I will wait until I can go in."

Guo hesitated: "In case What if I can't do it? How about we take care of the cubs for a few days and I hunt with you outside? My hunting ability is better than yours." "

You try it first. And I am a male and the father of the cubs. , it's up to me to hunt!"

Guo said displeasedly: "Are you looking down on females? Do you dare to duel with me to decide the outcome?"

Hui Shaoyao said: "How can you attack me when I fly up in the sky?"

Guo: "... ..."

"Stop arguing, we are about to enter the tribe." Fei Yu interrupted the two of them softly, "I will help you get the beast coins."

Hui Heguo said in confusion: "How can this be done? We have all eaten a lot of you. Food."

"Do you want to work for me?" Fei Yu said the solution he had thought of for a long time.

Hui and Guo looked at each other: "Working?"

"Just doing things for me." Fei Yu explained, "I'll provide you with food and accommodation, and pay you beast coins." In this world, there are people who take care of food, housing, and wages. The precedent is in.

Hui couldn't help but nodded ecstatically, "Okay, no problem." He emphasized, "The food that I ate before will be exchanged for beast coins, plus the beast coins that I paid when I entered the tribe, you can give me back when I pay them back." We are beast coins."

"Okay."

The two agreed, and Feiyu had his own fresh employees.

The details will be discussed after entering the tribe. Fei Yu and the others stood in front of the gate of the Yan tribe, discussing which entrance they should go to and queue up.

Of the four entrances and exits of the Yan tribe, only one is an exit, and the other three are entrances. The one on the far right is the only exit. The first entrance on the far left is reserved for the orcs who settled in the Yan tribe. The second entrance is only for orcs who only play and do not settle down. The third entrance is only for orcs who want to settle in the Yan tribe.

After several people reached an agreement, they walked towards the third entrance together.

In the afternoon, the team was much shorter than in the morning, and there were more than a dozen orcs in front of Fei Yu. Fei Yu looked forward and secretly glanced at their faces. Sure enough, they were all beautiful and handsome, and they were filled with the strong confidence of winning the beauty pageant... Oh no, it was the strong self-confidence of the right to settle down.

The efficiency was unexpectedly high. Feiyu waited for about three or four minutes before it was his turn.

There are two orcs, one female and one male, guarding each entrance. I don't know if it's because the male and female are paired together so they don't get tired of working.

The female orc with a gorgeous face looked at Fei Yu's face without pause, and her eyes immediately softened a lot.

"Looking very good!" she concluded, exchanging a knowing look with the male orc next to her.

The male orc looked at his own people and asked softly: "What's your name?"

"Fei Yu."

Fei Yu lowered his eyes and stared at the male orc carving out an original character on a wooden board stroke by stroke. The character "fish" in the font comes with an abstract "fish" masterpiece.

Feiyu: "..."

He really didn't understand the purpose of this registration.

After the male orc finished carving, he added: "Here, put a fingerprint on the side."

Feiyu: "...Fingerprint?"

The male orc grabbed his thumb in a good-natured manner and dipped it into the blood-red juice on the stone table. , and pushed him hard against the wooden board.

The juice seeped into the wood instantly, leaving Fei Yu's fingerprints that were as clear as day.

"One more," the male orc said.

After completion, one plank was returned to Feiyu, and one plank was carefully packed into a box by the male orc.

"You want to settle down, right?" the female orc next to her habitually repeated. After all, there were many idiots who missed the entrance.

Fei Yu nodded.

The female orc immediately laughed "haha" and boasted: "Looking at your face, I know you definitely want to settle down."

Fei Yu: ...He is really a male who wants to be strong.

He turned around and found the little dragon snake from the long white hair of the snow fur beast, and held it up to show the two orcs: "There are also my cubs." The

female orc took a look at it and said: "There is no need to record those who have not transformed into human form. , all the cubs can settle down unconditionally." She accepted a gray beast coin and asked Fei Yu to go to the room on the left behind the entrance.

Fei Yu pulled the wooden cart into the entrance and waited for Shu Mu and others across the entrance.

Shu Mu directly released the "Master's Qi", and with a flick of his name, he led the little Dazhao who was assigned the status of a servant and walked in. However, it was not a permanent settlement, but a temporary settlement.

Then there is Guo, whose appearance is acceptable, and he needs to pay fifty gray beast coins.

Then there was Hui. The two orcs just glanced at him and asked him to take him out.

With blurry eyes, Hui kissed his partner Zai Zai goodbye.

"Take care of yourself and Zaizai."

"I will earn beast coins as soon as possible so that you can come in."

...

"Wait!" Two voices sounded at the same time.

Shu Mu, who had not been angry beforehand, was satisfied just to see this scene. He pointed at Hui and said: "He is also my servant." The

female orc smiled, looked at the three dogs, two eggs and five cubs, and asked: " Is he your partner?"

Guo said "Yes" with tears in her eyes.

"It's too ugly." The female orc said. She turned to Gray, "Your partner and cubs meet the conditions for settlement. If you benefit from them, you can also enter. You have to pay two hundred Gray beast coins."

Her lips were raised halfway . Hui: "..."

Feiyu, who was about to take out the beast coins: "..." He said he wanted to borrow the beast coins but didn't have enough. This was embarrassing.

Shu Mu said arrogantly: "They are both my servants, so you don't have to pay the beast coins, right?" The

female orc smiled respectfully at Shu Mu with a face that said "I don't believe it, but I tricked myself into believing it": "Of course. No need."

The group of people finally entered the Yan tribe without any danger.

After passing through the entrance, there were no beast warriors guarding the left and right sides of the gate. Instead, there were two rows of twenty large wooden houses.

"We'll wait for you here." Shu Mu said. They all heard that the female orc asked Fei Yu to go to the room on the left.

Because the female orc didn't specify which room, Feiyu went to the nearest house on the left.

The house is simple and tidy, with no extra decoration. There is a long wooden table and five tree stumps in the front and back.

There was only one female orc sitting behind the table at this time. The orc's eyes lit up immediately when she saw Fei Yu, and she raised her hand and waved to him.

"Are you here to settle in the Yan tribe?" the female orc asked enthusiastically, and when she got a positive answer, she said: "Welcome, welcome, very welcome."

Fei Yu felt that her enthusiasm was a bit strange, so he walked over slowly and sat down on the tree stump. , smiled and asked: "What do I need to do?"

"Nothing needs to be done." The female orc said with a friendly smile, "I just want to ask you some questions

." Fei Yu quietly breathed a sigh of relief, "You can ask."

The female orc said The orc took out a stack of wooden boards and pushed them towards Fei Yu with a smile; "The questions are all on these wooden boards. You can look at them yourself and pick them out if you are interested. When you are done, just put your fingerprints on the wooden boards of your own identity.

" It is made of the same material as the wooden board used to register the identity. It exudes a vague smell, not unpleasant but not unpleasant, and is about two millimeters thick. Just like the map bought from Bai, one side has a slightly rough texture and the other side is extremely smooth.

Fei Yu picked up the top board and lowered his eyes to look at it. After a while, he turned the board ninety degrees, and then ninety degrees again, until it had been turned five or six three hundred and sixty degrees -

he... still couldn't see it. Understand the ghost painting symbols above.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] I just want to be quiet (GL) , [Danmei] Looking Back , [Danmei] Probability of Snowfall , [Danmei] Silent Winter , [Danmei] Ten Years of World Judgment , [Danmei] The Most Cool Thin Qingqiu Night , [Danmei] Wisdom Teeth , [Danmei] Howling Raging Waves (Raging Flames) , [Danmei] Flowering Tree , [Danmei] Slag Gong and Soap

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 284 9
This story takes place in the universe of 40k. The only major difference is that all primarchs are female. Y/n is the recently installed commissar...
529K 9.7K 126
Author: Guatian's Dream Man Link: https://www.ahfgb.com/132_132838/ Others dress up as the heroine in the book, but she dresses up as the cannon fodd...
34K 1.3K 37
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
10K 656 52
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.