✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

16

462 9 0
By koushuu17

☆ 16. Chapter 16

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

The door was slammed shut, and the sound of chewing candy sounded in the room.

The little boy standing outside crossed his arms and shook exaggeratedly. He turned around and whispered to his father: "Don't you think it's too sweet for him to eat this way?"

"I think it's not sweet enough for him." Yuan said in a breathy voice, looking at Shimen with admiration like a surging river, "This gentleman's teeth are really admirable." "

Why not." Xiao licked his aching teeth and thought about it. I wonder if I can ask the adult inside for advice on how to cure toothache.

"By the way, where's the orc who made the black eggs? Why didn't you bring him up?"

"Ah, I almost forgot!" Xiaoba ran towards the kitchen, "I'll bring him up right now."

Yuan urged: "Run fast. Come on, don't let him go."

When Xiao rushed to the kitchen, Fei Yu had already removed all the ingredients he didn't have and was eating a wild fruit in his hand.

"I'm sorry, I just ran away in a hurry. Fortunately, you're still here." Seeing that Fei Yu didn't leave, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Feiyu finished the wild fruit in his hand in two or two bites, raised his eyes and asked her: "Are the cola eggs not enough?"

"It should be enough, right?" Xiao said uncertainly.

"How about I make some more?" Fei Yu reached into the basket to get the cola nuts.

Xiao quickly stopped him: "No need yet. I came to you to take you to see an adult."

"Sir?" Fei Yu asked bluntly, "Is he the person you said would give me the beast coins? "

That's him." Xiao pointed up with his index finger and said in a low voice: "That adult is up there. Let me remind you first, he is from the Star Tribe. As long as you can satisfy him, don't say anything." Maybe I can get some animal coins and medicinal liquid."

"Really?" Fei Yu's eyes lit up.

Xiao patted his chest: "I never tell lies. If he couldn't make liquid medicine, why do you think I would go up to him to please him?"

The two of them walked quickly towards the second floor as they talked.

Fei Yu asked: "Is the gentleman you are talking about a very powerful pharmacist?"

The little boy said without turning his head: "His name is Shu Mu. Do you think he is powerful?"

"Shu Mu?" There are actually two of them. The name of the word?

Most of the orcs in this world have single-character names. Only those from large ethnic groups have two-letter names. For example, Da Long Snake, the former clan leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, is called Ji Si. Another example is the body from the Sky Fox Clan that Fei Yu passed through. Its name also has two characters - Feiyu.

Why fish? Because when I was a little cute little fox, my favorite food was fish!

The cerebellar circuit did not match Fei Yu's, thinking that he had heard of Shu Mu's name, and said excitedly: "Yes, yes, that's Master Shu Mu! How do you like it? Are you pleasantly surprised? Do you think it's incredible?"

Fei Yu said. Yu touched his nose and said a vague "hmm".

"Haha, you are so excited that you are speechless." The young man patted his shoulder as if he had been there before, and said with a smile: "You can scream if you want, don't worry, I won't laugh at you. When I first knew that Lord Shumu would pass by here, I was so happy that I couldn't sleep for several days! After all, he is the top medicinal liquid master in the entire Xiao tribe. I heard that he usually stays in the tribe, so there is no need to do it at all. He won't come out. It's really bad luck to see him this time. "

He's a nerd in the primitive world. He's a fellow-minded person. Fei Yu expressed his understanding.

"Do you want to ask for medicine from him?" Fei Yu recalled the scene when Xiao went to chase Yu to take back the coke egg, flying crookedly.

Xiao Sansang said: "Yes. I had a problem with my wings when I was born. I went to some pharmacists to look at it, but there was nothing I could do. It is said that Lord Shumu is a hundred times stronger than them. I finally have this opportunity, and I must keep it tight." Hurry up."

"Your problem will be solved." Fei Yu comforted.

Xiao laughed: "I think so too."

The two of them talked slowly and walked faster. When they arrived at the room where Shu Mu lived, the stone door was still tightly closed.

"Here you are." Yuan looked at Fei Yu with a smile, "Are you the orc who sells black eggs? Are you not an adult yet?"

Fei Yu is currently in the low-level awakened beast stage, and is only half-awakened. After transforming from a beast into a human, It never changed back, it was a half-finished product. The low-level awakening stage of an orc begins at the age of five and ends at most one year, that is, at the age of six. The original owner had been a useless beast for more than ten years and had already become an adult beast at the age of twenty. I don't know if it's because of the failure of the low-level awakening stage, but Fei Yu's face looks very tender, even with baby fat. If it weren't for a pair of slightly upturned fox eyes that inherently carry a hint of sharpness, his appearance would probably appear even smaller.

"I'm an adult." Fei Yu emphasized.

"That's good." Yuan felt a little relieved, "It's good to be an adult. You can make decisions on many things by yourself."

Xiao remembered something and interrupted: "Dad, I seem to have forgotten to tell you that he already has a partner, and they have a contract. "Yes."

"Have you formed a contract?" Yuan looked at Fei Yu with a different look in his eyes.

You know, only orcs who really plan to live a lifetime will choose to form a contract. There are actually very few orcs who would make this choice. Not to mention the consequences after forming a contract, first of all, there are not many orcs who can be single-minded. Because of their nature, orcs value young babies very much. Having a baby with one female is no better than having a baby with two females, and having a baby with two females is no better than having a baby with many females. Normally, male orcs cast their nets widely and catch more fish.

Not to mention anything else, I admire Fei Yu very much just because of the contract. Who told him that he was also an orc who had formed a contract with his partner?

"Do you only want beast coins?" Yuan asked suddenly. Without waiting for Fei Yu to answer, he added: "I will help you as much as possible."

Fei Yu didn't expect that the reason for refusing the small move out could have this effect.

"Thank you." Fei Yu said, "If I have the opportunity, I will also help you."

Yuan smiled and didn't take it to heart.

Just at this time, the "chacha" sound in the room stopped, and then a lazy voice came out: "Come in."

Fei Yu followed Yuan into the room.

Shu Mu was leaning on the bed, holding half an egg in his left hand and half a piece of candy in his right hand. The wooden plate containing the eggs was placed casually on the ground.

"Did you make these sweet eggs?" Shu Mu took a bite of the egg and cracked in some sugar.

Fei Yu nodded. With the black egg in front, now here comes the sweet egg... Okay, he accepted it immediately.

"Well done." Shu Mu raised his chin to the table, "The bottle of antidote liquid on the table is for you."

Yuan and Xiao said: "!!"

"Put it away quickly." Xiao whispered.

Feiyu hesitated for a few seconds and asked shyly: "Can you give me another liquid?"

Yuan and Xiao said: "!!!"

How dare you give me an opinion? ! This lord is not a good-tempered orc. It's over, it's over, the antidote liquid in hand flew away immediately.

Father and daughter Yuan and Xiao know this very well. Didn't this scene happen between them yesterday?

"Ha." Sure enough, Shu Mu immediately showed a sarcastic smile on his face, "Do you know the value of the antidote liquid? Do you know how many of your sweet eggs a bottle of antidote liquid can exchange for? You know you are the first A person who is dissatisfied with my gift? You know-" Shu Mu's eyes were slightly cold, "Do I hate greedy orcs the most?" "My lord

, he didn't mean to offend you!"

"Why don't you apologize to your lord quickly? "

Yuan and Xiao, father and daughter, shouted at the same time.

Shu Mu said coldly: "Wan-"

"Sir, I can make other food for you in exchange." Fei Yu said lightly.

Shu Mu paused, rolled his eyes, swallowed the word "Le" on his lips, and asked: "Can you make it sweet?"

Fei Yu smiled: "Yes."

Shu Mu asked again: "Can you make it sweet ? Do you want it?"

Fei Yu: "Yes."

Shu Mu raised the corner of his mouth: "I can make it as sweet as I want it to be?"

Fei Yu said confidently: "You can make it sweeter than that."

"Okay! " Shu Mu leaned on the bed and laughed. He overturned what he had just said without hesitation, and slapped himself in the face. "I just like people like you who say something. The kind of person who doesn't want to I despise the ones who accepted the liquid medicine I gave you. You want to change the liquid medicine, right? No problem! As long as I have it, I can change it!"

Yuan covered his chest and felt the bottle of detoxification tied around his neck. The medicinal liquid is like a knife stabbed into the heart by "BIU".

Heart hurts.

If he had known earlier, if he had known earlier, he would have changed his shamelessness.

Fei Yu didn't expect that the opportunity to treat Da Long Snake's head would come so quickly. He said with a smile, "I would like to change the medicine for treating mental power?"

Shu Mu's smile froze.

"What did you say?" he asked.

Fei Yu quickly repeated it.

Shu Mu was stunned for a while, then raised his head and rolled his eyes, "You didn't jump out of some corner, did you?" He stared at Fei Yu with strange eyes.

Feiyu: "..."

Seeing that he really didn't understand, Shu Mu explained speechlessly: "I'm just an ordinary pharmacist, not a priest, okay? To treat mental damage, you should go to a priest. Yes. If I had this ability, I would have been a priest long ago. How would I have time to stay here and talk to you?"

Feiyu received memories of priests, and knew that they had a very high status. Anyone can see it. We also know that the job of a priest is to perform dances and cure diseases. As for the scope of treatment, Fei Yu believed that only when the disease was difficult and complicated and no one could do anything, could the superior priests take action.

Mental damage was within the range that allowed the priest to take action, but Fei Yu couldn't find the priest. If there is no priest, the next best thing is to go to the pharmacist to buy some medicine. Even if it can't cure the root cause, it can give some relief to the head office, right?

As a result, listening to Shu Mu's words, it turned out that the pharmacist had nothing to do with the mental problem.

It's not that I don't want to treat it, it's that I simply don't have the ability.

Those who were able became priests.

Therefore, this is still a treatment project unique to priests.

Not being able to give Fei Yu the medicine he wanted, Shu Mu was worried that he would give up the idea, so he simply took out several medicines for him to choose from. Fei Yu thought for a while and finally chose the antidote.

"I have a kind of fruit, can you help me find out what it is?"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] I just want to be quiet (GL) , [Danmei] Looking Back , [Danmei] Probability of Snowfall , [Danmei] Silent Winter , [Danmei] Ten Years of World Judgment , [Danmei] The Most Cool Thin Qingqiu Night , [Danmei] Wisdom Teeth , [Danmei] Howling Raging Waves (Raging Flames) , [Danmei] Flowering Tree , [Danmei] Slag Gong and Soap

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...
13.9K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...