Ninjago After Crystallized

By AnnNinjago

After the defeat of the Overlord AKA Crystal King, the ninjas with the help of their allys, finished rebuildi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Kinda RGB sibling?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (RGB?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
!News!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

521 14 21
By AnnNinjago

A/N: Since I have motivation, here!! Next part is the sleepover hehe, plus something exciting!! (I'm not stopping with the Llorumi so stay tuned!)

Nya's pov:

  Yes! I'm finished with dinner, time for operation-

  "Hey Nya! What are you so excited for?"

   Cole asked. I looked over to Jay, he's as excited as me of course!

  "Ohh, nothing really.."

  "EXCEPT WE'RE GOING TO CHECK ON LLOYD'S DATE!!"

  Jay spoiled the secret but, I mean I couldn't hold myself back either!

  "I thought you promised to not spy on them?"

   Kai, being a lame-o, trying to stop us although I know he would do it too if he wanted to.

  "Yeahhh, but a little peak wouldn't hurt! Plus..I'll tell you what we saw when I get back~"

  He smirked, sighing in defeat, I know him too well!

  "Okay, okay! You win, go but only spy a little bit okay? Leave the kids alone."

   I rolled my eyes, I wasn't planning on spying on the whole thing! Also, Lloyd got out like 1 hour ago, so I wouldn't be spying on their ENTIRE date.

   "And here, Nya. I got Lloyd's location."

   Zane came over, handing me the tracking device. I put the tracker into the gift bag, aren't I a genius?

   "Even Zane helped? Wow, you got everything planned!"

   Cole amazed by my well-planned operation. Jay nodding his head like a puppy is so cute! I smiled, thanking Zane before leaving.

   "Sooo, where is Lloyd?"

   "It said that he's in a forest nearby. Seems creepy-"

   Jay giggled.

   "That's suits Harumi to be honest, creepy things!"

   Yeah..That does suits her.

   "I hope he's not doing anything to Lloyd, I know that I trust her now but just incase."

   "Me too, like being in a forest with an ex-villain can be risky! But I think Lloyd will be fine. If not, we're just defeat her like always."

   I appreciate my boyfriend's optimism but after reading Lloyd's journal..Even if we defeated her, he'll be left traumatised, affected. I saw how it affected him after defeating Garmadon and now knowing what happened and Lloyd's feeling..

   "Mhm!"

   I hummed, still thinking hard about Lloyd.

   "You looks sad? Why?"

   "N-Nothing.."

   He frowned, stopped walking.

   "Tell me or I'm not moving!"

   He crossed his arms and stand still. I chuckled a little bit at his action, like a toddler.

   "I'll just leave you here then, in this dark forest."

    "Uh-uhm..I know you won't! Right..?"

   I laughed.

    "I won't leave you. I just need to ask. Should we tell the others about..you know..the journal?"

   He un-crossed his arms, looking at me.

   "I..I don't think, yet! He's probably having fun and we are having peace right now. I don't really want to ruin it."

   I nodded, grabbed his hand and started walking again.

   "You can be smart sometimes."

   "Thank you?"

   I chuckled. Jay may not be the smartest or brightest but he can be the cutest and most amazing boyfriend.

   "Are we close yet? I'm scared.."

   "Almost there, I see light."

   I stopped, crouching down, dragging Jay under a bush. I peeked out and there I saw a large tree decorated with lanterns.

   "Woah..."

   Jay's eyes sparkles, his smile widened.

   "I think I'm gonna cry.."

   It is beautiful, but why would he cry-

  Then I turned my head, there they were, the two love-birds. They were sitting under the tree as if it was a picnic, well, maybe it is. They were laughing, talking and eating some really delicous-looking sandwich! Zane have never made those? Where did Harumi find those?

   "This sandwich is really good! Did you make it?"

   Lloyd asked, we weren't that far away anyways.

   "Yeah, I made it after you accept my invite. I had a blurry memory of my mom making it."

   Cutee! I wouldn't want to make anything like my mom..Seaweed bacon..Actually those were okay just not really my thing-

   "Well..your mom is a great chef and so are you!"

   Aww...my baby Lloyd is making a compliment! I think he doesn't know what he said, so oblivous..

   "Why are you attacking me with compliments today?"

   Harumi asked.

   "Ooo! So it's not his first compliment to her~"

   Jay whispered to me, I nodded, we thought of the same thing.

   "Because you deserve it!"

   My mouth were wide open. He said that! He really said that!! I don't care if he means it as a friend, I'm not taking chances! Jay had the same expression as me, we both whisper-scream.

   "AHHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE SO DATING!!"

   Jay whisper-screamed. This time, I nodded with more energy. AND HARUMI'S BLUSHING!

   "Then why can't you accept my compliments?"

   Yeah, Lloyd! Why??

   "When did I say I didn't accept it? It's just, I get compliments everyday.."

   "Wow..Way to break someone's heart Lloyd.."

   I whispered, I can't keep defending you anymore Lloyd.. He also made Harumi frowned. I think he noticed what he said because he's raising his eyebrows.

   "But...I like yours the best!"

   Nevermind-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm acting like Skylor but this is VALID!!

   "Did you hear that Nya??"

   "Mhm! Yes I did Jay, yes I did! We should have brought a recorder!"

   "Thanks.." Harumi replied

   Why aren't they talking?? Did they hear us talking? This silence is killing me!

  "I made these sandwiches because I know you like sweets!"

   Harumi quickly broke the silence.

   "Really? That's very thoughtful of you. How did you know?"

   She shrugged.

   "Nya told me."

   Of course I did! Before the date, we were playing 200 questions about Lloyd- No I'm just kidding, I told her that when we hung out a few days back. She still remembered? True love I say.

   "She told me that when you were a kid! You stole candies from the villagers because you wanted to be a 'scary villain'!"

  And obviously I HAVE to tell her about that! Can't exclude that gremblin out of my stories! Lloyd was so cute back then even though so.

   "You told her how many stories, Nya?"

   Jay asked me.

   "Only...a few?"

   "Well! There better be stories about me! Right?"

   I nodded. Why would I keep stories about Jay away?

   "Ughh!! Don't remind me of that time.."

   And I like embarrasing Lloyd! It's what older siblings do, Kai does it all the time.

   Harumi continued laughing, as Lloyd was looking around for something? Then he picked up a while leaf looking thing?

   "What's that?"

   I asked.

   "I think it's a flower! Wait..is he giving it to her???"

   I gasped, turning the attention back to Lloyd. I look closely as he show her the flower. Aww! I remember when he was little, he gave me a flower that he found on the ground! Although it was in a very..bad condition, but still so adorable!

   "Here!"

   That..that- that's cute..That's so cute..

   "I found it, it's white, like your hair, or is it?"

    I want to cry.

   "I'm about to tear up.." I sniffed.

   "I'm crying tears of joy.." Jay got to that before me I guess-

   "Uh- Thanks, I love flowers!"

    Then Harumi told a story of her love for flowers, her mom and flower crowns, it was very sweet, her mom seems like an amazing woman!

   "Well..I don't have enough flower for a flower crown but.."

    Then Lloyd leaned over..tuck the flower on her hair.

    "I could do this!"

    Me and Jay squealed but I think it was pretty loud because I didn't hear movements.

   "I think we should go now before they noticed the weird movements from this bush."

    Jay said, I agreed even though I want more..

    "Okay! We've been here long enough anyways!"

    We quickly got up and ran from where we came from. We were holding hands and giggling.

   "What do you think will happen next??"

   "I think..they will KISSED!"

   Jay said, jumping a litte bit.

   "Noo.. too early! I think they will maybe hug or so? I'm not ready for Lloyd and Harumi to kiss."

   Jay groaned.

    "Older siblings.."

    "Are you refering to Kai?"

    I smirked. Jay nervously laughed.

    "Don't worry love, I won't say anything because I want you alive, Jay.."

    He sighed and we continued talking about Lloyd's date.

   "Imagine what the others will react when we tell them what we saw??"

   "Hm..."

    I thought. Kai would be like..

   "I knew my brother had it in him!"

   I tried to pretend to be like Kai.

    "Yeahh! That's like him! Or he'll go: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!"

    He would do that! I giggled.

    "And and Cole would be like: Woah..!"

    "I don't know, he would be shocked but too speechless to say anything!"

    Jay shrugged.

    "That's why he could only say..woahh!"

    "Zane would be like...This really unexpected!"

    I said, I don't know how he would react, I'm just guessing.

    "I think he would say that."

    We kept talking until he made it to the monastery.

    We both walked in to see all of the ninjas, well three of them, outside star-gazing. Usually that's Jay's thing but I guess tonight is a beautiful starry night!

    "Hey! Mind if I join? I didn't know you guys like star-gazing!"

    "Well, we don't, but tonight is really pretty. Harumi chose a good night!"

    Kai replied. Cole was asking Zane about some stars, and listening to Zane's explanation but I'm sure he doesn't understand anything.

    "YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE SAW??"

    Jay yelled. I put a finger infront of him.

   "Oh sorry.."

   "It's fine Jay, but it was really..really- AMAZING!"

    Might have got Jay's energy.

    "Spill it guys! We were waiting for you, and star-gazing!"

    "I, too, am really excited to see what you guys saw! Let me call Pixal first."

    He got up and walked inside.

    "We'll wait a bit for those two to get out. I wonder if Garmadon wants to hear about his son's date~~"

    I doubt it, maybe not? He seems to be trying to bond with Lloyd and Lloyd is also giving in slowly. But with Garmadon, telling the story would be kind of awkward.

   "Sorry for the wait everyone, I was working on fixing some mechs, only minor damage though."

   Pixal said, sitting down next to Cole. Zane followed by and sat beside her.

   "Okay so..."

____________________________________________________________

    All had shocked face as me and Jay finished up the story.

   "Let's see what reaction did we get right."

   Jay whispered to me. I chuckled, still waiting for any respond.

   "Woah..."

   Cole said. Jay jumped up and punch the air, a small 'yesss!' can be heard.

   "I KNEW LLOYD COULD DO IT! WOOOO MY BROTHER IS GROWING UP!!"

   Kai yelled, wiping a fake tear. I turn to see Zane and Pixal with the proudest and sweetest kind of 'parent' smile.

   "I am very happy for Lloyd!"

   Zane said.

   "I have heard Skylor talking about it just before Lloyd left, I guess we should deliver the news to her? She IS the one who was most excited and helped Harumi all afternoon."

   "She did?"

   How did Pixal know that Skylor helped Harumi? Did she helped Harumi?

   "Oops- Skylor told me to not tell you all but I just couldn't keep the information in."

   She smiled.

   "HELL YEAHHHHH!!!!"

    And Kai's yelling with Jay. That's great, I expected him to be like this. Jay's is just too excited. Cole's still frozen and processing things and I'll let him do that.

   "Please quiet down-"

   *SLAM*

   The monastery gates slammed open and Harumi ran inside. Before anyone could say anything, she was already in her room, slammed the door shut.

   "What was that?"

   "Guess our story was pretty long since it's been like an hour passed?"

   So their dates finished but did something happened that Harumi has to run straight to her room? Did Lloyd do something?

   "Soo, Harumi's back but what about Lloyd?"

   We looked out of the gates, it was pretty dark but no sign of Lloyd.

   "Don't say she killed him?"

   "That would explain why she ran straight to her room.."

   I suspected. Then I heard footsteps.

   "Lloyd??"

   Kai yelled, to check if it was infact Lloyd.

   "Yeah???"

   It was. That was a relief. He was slowly walking up the stairs to the gates. His face was pretty red? Probably from climbing the stairs.

   "Lloyd, your heartbeats fast."

   Zane said. Lloyd smiled.

   "I was running and climbing these stairs, thousands of stairs."

   "Hm..Okay, why don't you take a break and TELL US ABOUT YOUR DATE!"

   Kai lead Lloyd into the gaming room and we all sat down.

   "Dinner, it was great!"

   "You're still on about that 'date' or 'dinner' thing??"

   Jay scoffed, since we all knew it was not just 'dinner' with some friends..

   "Yeah, not really? But thanks for the gift, Harumi really liked it. Was it expensive?"

   Lloyd asked. I chose the design and I thought the swan was pretty, plus Harumi once told me something about necklance and swans so yeah, that's why I chose it!

   "Nya picked it, only like a few bucks, not much."

   Cole answered. Glad he's back.

   "And hey, did anything happened? Harumi didn't even say hi or anything and ran straight to her room."

   Kai asked. Yeahhh, what are they hiding??

   "I-uh.."

   I knew we should have stayed longer!

   "Well....Uhm..We-uh.."

   "We what??"

   Kai was getting impatient.

   "We got scared! That's why we were running but I-I didn't know why she ran straight to her room."

   If she was scared, she would have NOT ran straight to her room. Something's up. Got to check with Skylor later since I KNOW Harumi's gonna talk to her.

   "Mhm..sure."

   Jay was so suspicious.

   "Heh-heh..Gotta sleep now! See you guys tomorrow!"

   Lloyd quickly got up and tried to escape before Kai grapped his hand.

   "Nuh-uh! I'm sleeping over at your room tonight!"

   "Why???"

   Lloyd asked, gently shaking his hand of but Kai is not letting go.

   "You know what! Let's have a sleepover! Nya, Harumi and Pixal, you and the rest of us! We should hang out, it's been a long time?"

    Lloyd thought for a bit. I know Kai's doing this to get to know their secret but also because he wants to spend time with Lloyd, I know it.

    "Uh..Okay. I do miss our sleepovers!"

    Oh sweet child, you got into a trap..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 432 11
At the age of twenty-two, Iori thought he was pretty much settled with his boring life as a baker in a small town named "Sinra". Little did he know t...
23.1K 295 27
Marco and Jackie are dating, but what happens when a new foreign exchange student comes to live with Marco and things get awkward between all three o...
10K 343 27
Ever wonder what could've happened after the last episode of dragons rising? Well I thought of some things and turned into a book... I do not own Leg...
53.8K 912 19
These are short Broppy stories that can take place either before the movie (when Branch is grey) or after the movie (when Branch is blue) or it can b...