His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 65 (The End)

11.3K 567 157
By AmicaFelice

Check out my NEW BOOK after reading the last chapter of "His Precious".

I'll be waiting for your views and opinions.

Updating Schedule :

I'll be updating the book twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays.

(Don't worry updates'll be regular😗)

Now enjoy reading and answer the questions at the end of the chapter 👽

I'll publish the epilogue soon of "His Precious"

Ansh's pov

"What is this Viraaj?" Reva question looking at the most annoying piece of universe standing front of us

"Papers and it's all yours" he said passing her a satisfactory smile.

This idiot wrote all of her Indian properties under Reva's name.

To be honest i love every single thing about my precious wife but about her friends especially  him, i need to rethink again and again for the same answer that is a big No.

"Why"

She asked meekly standing beside me. That's it if she cries one more time because of him then i swear he is going to be a dead meat today.

"Because all of this was for you only from always" he said smiling.

"You tried so hard to expend your business here after coming back and now you are giving it to me for nothing" she asked her clutching the papers questioningly.

"Yes that was because I thought...... forget it i was an idiot"

he said chuckling while looking at me and then Reva.

"But i don't need it Viraaj. I'm a professor of literature not some business woman to care of your business so take it back" she said handling him the papers back.

"I said it's yours it's always been yours. Va in Vi&Va enterprises stands for Reva. So....

"But Vi stands for Viraaj so keep it and run it instead of going back and....and try to compete like before"

Reva said cutting him in between while holding my hand and i take a deep breath to calm my nerves and stop myself from saying something.

"I can't tomato, please try to understand"

he said in a low voice with red eyes looking at my Reva with all of those feelings making me hold Reva's hand more tightly.

He is lucky that Reva wants him safe and healthy or else i would have kill him till now.

"Ok......but tell me what I'm suppose to do with it. I don't do business"

She asked him hoping he'll change his decision.

"Whatever you want maybe gift it to the little tomato" he said making me surprise.

Ok, i guess he is isn't that bad.

"Little tomato?" Reva ask confusingly.

"I mean little Reva and till then ask your husband to take care of it" he said and i look at Reva only to find her ears turning pink with her cheeks.

Aww! My baby

"Shutt uppp Viraaj, and Ansh don't have time to...."

"It's ok baby if he is that desperate than i'll do take care of our little ones Mama's gift"

I said stopping Reva in middle while smirking at Viraaj.

"What the hell do you mean by Mama?" Viraaj asked glaring at me.

"Mama means little tomato's mother's brother" i said chuckling and pulling Reva to me

"Tomato, look he is bullying me again" he said to Reva whining like a child.

"Ansh" Reva lightly slapped my arm.

"What? I'm telling the truth only if we are having kids then he is going to be their Mama right?"

I asked Reva smiling mischievously making her blush more.

"No, tomato promise me. I'll be their anything but mama" Viraaj said whining again.

I'm loving it now.

"Anything then, what about Masi?" I asked and he glare it me.

"Reva, just ask him to stoppp" he complain whining like a child.

___________________________

"Finally I've have you alone"

i said pulling my precious baby to a corner. She is so so busy today that she don't have time for me at all. And after our little fight i need to feel her close, so close to my heart but here her schedule is busier then my office schedule.

"What alone? I need to go to Manvi. She is going to get married after two hours"

She said putting her heena cladded hands on my chest while looking at me.

Oh my fucking lord. My heart stuck for a moment looking at her. How can she look this pretty. She is dressed in a cream and lavender colour's saree with her minimum diamond jewelry including the waistband and anklets that i gave her.

"Don't be too tired and eat well today, you'll need a lot of energy in night" i said kissing her shoulder.

The urge in me to have her right now is so high that I'm feeling pain now. I swear I'll die due to blue balls today if she doesn't allow me anything today like yesterday.

Thank god her periods got over although i didn't mind doing her in periods and i also read that she'll feel good too but when i asked her she said she feels disgusted about that so i just control myself like a good husband.

"Why?" she asked smiling mischievously.

"Because tonight I'm going to teach you a lesson for teasing me last night while devouring every inch of your body after peeling this saree off from your body"

I whisper in her ear and took her soft earlobe in my warm mouth and nibble on it softly making her moan.

"Umm... Ansh...we are not in our room" she said slapping my chest and cupping my face in her hands afterwards stopping me from kissing her.

"Then let's go to the room" i said holding her hands.

"Baby.... just wait for tonight, please" she said pecking my lips lovingly at my remark making me smile like a fool.

"As my jaana say" i said pecking her lips back.

"I guess you guys have a room" came the voice of an idiot name Reyansh.

"If you see people having quality time then just fucking walk off instead of giving useless advices or asking questions" i snapped at him.

"Yes, i can do that in case of people not yours. You know you are my....

"What do you want?" I asked cutting his sentence coming straight to the point.

"Reva" he said as soon as i end my question.

"What the fuck you are saying?" I asked and anger wasn't evident in my voice would be a wrong statement.

"I...I mean i need to talk to Reva" he said shuttering a bit looking at me.

"Talk here only" i said to him with a straight face.

"Oh come on Ansh....you don't have to worry about me. I do love Reva but as a motherly figure. She cares a lot about me so just chill" he said justifying himself.

"Talk!" I said glaring at him.

"Ughh...ok fine" he said scowling at me.

"Well ... buttercup" he said catching Reva's attention who was going through her phone.

"Ya..yes Reyansh, you were saying something?" she asked looking at him from her phone.

"Ya i have a good news" he said showing all of his thirty two teeths.

"You and Driti patch up" said Reva and Reyansh raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Driti, just message me" Reva said clearing his confusion.

"Finally" i sigh escaped from my mouth. I was too done with both them.

"Yess" he said grinning and hug Reva while jumping in happiness like a child.

"Reyansh leave my wife or I'll break your bones" i said in a really serious tone. How dare he hugged my jaan.

"Thank you so much for putting senses into me" he said to Reva breaking the hug and ignoring my remark completely.

"Reyansh" i took his name sternly.

"I'll see you later, bye , I love you" he said before running from their exactly like a monkey whose tail is on fire.

"Ansh" Reva took my name making me look at her.

"I'm going to Manvi, everyone is also there"
She said palming my cheek.

"Ok but kiss me first" i said to her to which she blush.

"Ansh" she took my name shyly.

"Yes, jaan" i said flicking her nose and pulling her close to my

"Stop teasing me and go to Rachit. He might need you" she ordered as my hands start roaming over her naked waist.

"As you say precious but tonight I'll...."

"Yes yes i got it, now shut up and....ahh!" she wince in mid sentence as i sink my teeths over the junction of her shoulder and neck.

"Ansh stop biting me like a vampire" she said as i immediately sooth the place with my tounge.

"Sorry" i said kissing her shoulder last time and looking at her beautiful face which was adorned with a pinkish shade.

"It's ok, go to Rachit now" she said.

"But my kiss..." she peck my cheek and went from there before i could stop here while saying

"Go now"

_____________________________

"Finally you came" Reyansh said looking at me as i entered in Rachit's room.

"Where were you busy?" Jattin asked drinking something.

"Is it even a question?" Reyansh said smirking at me.

"Huh! You can't leave your wife even on your bestfriend's wedding" Jattin said dramatically to which Arjav chuckle.

"And why would i should've done that?" I asked slumping on a sofa looking at him in a questioning manner.

"To help me in getting ready" Rachit said walking half naked towards the dressing.

"What are you? The bride" i scoffed.

"I'm hurt" said Rachit.

"Oh God ! no need to get hurt. I'll do your facial , make up and all right now" i said sarcastically.

"Reyansh bring the facial kit and Arjav you hold him at his place" i said standing up from the sofa .

"Hey... hey....leave me he is just joking"

Rachit said to Arjav as he tried to hold him.

"No, he wasn't joking" Jattin said as i took the facial kit from Reyansh and moving towards him.

"Ok fine i was jokinggg"

Rachit yelled in horror and Arjav leave him at instant and all of us brust into laughter looking at his condition.

"I'll tell your wives that you two were bullying me with them" Rachit said to me and Arjav while threatening Reyansh and Jattin in process as we laughed.

"Ya whatever, now get ready soon if you actually wants to get married" Jattin said while chuckling.

____________________________

"This is best day Ansh, look everyone is so happy and cheerful"

Reva said slightly leaning to my arm while raining flowers over Rachit and Manvi who were taking pheras now holding each other's hand.

"Really" i asked playfully looking at her.

"Yes, look around everyone is happy. My best friend is getting married to his love, Reyansh and Driti patch up too, Anya and Jattin decided to get married too in next year and...

"And?" I asked as she stop in the middle of the sentence.

"And...Khushi told me she and Arjav are planning for a child" she whisper softly only for me to hear.

"Really" i asked and to be honest i was happy, so happy for them. Arjav has a really important palce in my life and all i want him to be happy.

"Yes, you know I'm so excited. He'or she' ll be the first child. I'm gonna shower a lot of love their child" she said happily while clinging onto my arm in excitement. And looking at her all i was thinking about us having a child one day.

Not now, but yeah one day. Right now i can not share my wife's time with one more person.

"So look everyone is happy happy" she said looking at me.

"Are you happy?" I asked caressing her hairs lovingly.

"Me?, I'm the happiest one, as long as i have you by my side. I'm more than happy" she said making me smile looking at Rachit and Manvi who were taking the second last phera now.

I look around and yes. Everyone was looking content. All of ours parents were having a satisfactory smile on their face as if realising the moment. Reyansh was whispering something in Driti's ear making her blush. My sister was busy on video calling while smiling and i know to whom she is talking. Jattin was looking at the couple getting married and than Anya while a smile was playing on his face. Khushi was clinging to Arjav and he too has a small smile on his face instead of his stoic expression. Only Viraaj was standing alone but nevertheless he also has a genuine smile on his face.

All other people known or unknown were busy in their own world while talking and laughing.

"Ansh.... listen to me?" My jaan asked catching my attention.

"I listen to you only my baby" I said pecking her forehead lovingly.

"Chh! Ansh... everyone is here" she said sternly while trying to maintain the distance but failed as i pull her more close.

"You said everyone is happy but what about me?" I said to her in a teasing tone.

"Don't worry you'll be happiest tonight" she whisper blushing profusely.

"Really?" I tease her more.

"Yess now shhh! and focus on them"

she said looking at Rachit and Manvi while handling me some flowers which i took with a smiling face and whisper into her ear a thank you while saying,

"I love you precious"

___The End___

_______________________________

So this was the story of Ansh and Reva i hope you all enjoyed it.

Thank you all for reading and loving my first book .

Honestly, i just wrote this story for fun and also to check my imagination power and writing skills.

So you please please tell me,

-- How far you all like the story of Reva and Ansh?

-- Which is your favourite scene from this book?

-- Should i write bonus chapters?

---You guys are always free to give me suggestions.

That's all i want to know, now you guys go and check out my new book "HIS RUA"

I hope you love my new book too! 😗

See you in the next book now till then i hope a you find a Ansh for you 🌚.

                    _____Thank you_____

Follow me on Instagram as i'll be posting reels now related to my books😁

Check the link in my bio to access my Instagram account 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 38.7K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
302K 25.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
285K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...