✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

5

719 13 0
By koushuu17

☆ 5. Chapter 5font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5

: Fire is not difficult to obtain.

There is a kind of flint sold by orcs in the gathering place. It is a little bigger than a fingernail, looks like crystal, and has a small cluster of red veins inside. This kind of flint is very convenient for lighting fires. Just rub it lightly with another piece, and a small flame will appear immediately.

It's just...a little expensive.

Then a small piece of flint requires at least a complete Thorny Tooth Beast to be exchanged for it.

The Spiny Tooth Beast looks like a domestic pig, with two long and warped fangs protruding from its mouth, which are used to poke holes in the orcs' custody. Its body is about the size of two domestic pigs. From the neck, which is so fat that the neck cannot be seen, to the tailbone, a row of long hairs like steel needles stand up.

Feiyu only caught three spiny-tusked beasts in total, and it was really painful to have to trade two of them for two small flints. How much oil can two spiny-toothed beasts refine? It would be great if you have a lighter, but matches will do if you don't have any.

Alas, there is no fire engine in the mountains, and flint is the king.

I really envy orcs with fire abilities.

"Hiss~" The sleeping little dragon snake woke up and circled around Fei Yu's neck like a baby, conveying its desire for food to Fei Yu in a low voice with a flattering voice.

Fei Yu touched its little head with some pity, took out cola nuts and wild fruits and fed them to him. After thinking for a while, he took out an egg from the Cuckoo beast, cracked it open, and tried to feed it to him. The little dragon snake smelled the egg liquid, happily put its head in and ate it. After eating two eggs, the little dragon snake burped, and its small body circled half of the broken eggshells, reluctant to let go.

"Okay, I'll give you better balls tonight." Fei Yu coaxed softly.

"Hiss, hiss, hiss~" the little dragon snake shook its head and shook its head, then threw away the eggshell without mercy.

Fei Yu clicked his mouth angrily, "Snack."

In fact, he thought about feeding raw meat to the little dragon snake, but gave up immediately. Orcs: Orcs can transform from beasts into human form, which is the biggest difference between them and beasts. Orcs are not averse to raw meat, but they have no desire to eat it. After all, Fei Yu was once a human in his heart, and the little dragon snake was his nominal baby. On the premise of being better to the little dragon snake, Fei Yu wanted to raise him as humanly as possible.

Having said that, Fei Yu has no experience in raising human babies. It is certain that orcs have rougher skin and thicker flesh than humans, so the dragon and snake cubs are probably easy to feed, right?

After feeding the little dragon snake, feed the big dragon snake. The former patriarch had difficulty eating, so Fei Yu fed him some egg liquid and wild fruits, and then gave him a dozen red fruits. The Zhu Guo medicine still only had a relieving effect. Fei Yu prayed in his heart, hoping that everything would go well in the afternoon, and then he would change his house and settle down first.

After all, it is too inconvenient to go back and forth from living in a cave.

...

Making money is a business, but accidentally exposing the existence of space is a stupid thing.

Fei Yu planned to go to the gathering place to test the water and set up a stall in the afternoon, so how to carry the ingredients was a big problem.

Almost all of the orcs doing business at the gathering place were in their own houses. Those who live in two- and three-story wooden houses use the top floor as a living room and the first and second floors for business. If you live in a bungalow, set up a small stall selling goods in front of your house. As for those who don’t have a house in the gathering place, don’t worry. Some of them can leave their belongings at the homes of acquaintances and access them at any time. Some people exchange something with others as a condition for storing items.

Fei Yuyi didn't know any other orcs yet, and he didn't own any real estate at the gathering place.

The two methods didn't work for him, so Fei Yu decided not to take the ingredients to the gathering place to make them and sell them now, but to just make them at home and sell them. In this case, you need to think carefully about what food to sell.

Put the food aside first, and replace the flint first.

Feiyu walked along hidden paths, turning left and right to avoid every orc. When he got close to the continent outside the woods, he found a place where no one was around and quickly took out the two spiny-toothed beasts from the space.

Thank you for the physical strengthening brought by super powers!

Purely using superpowers, without using his newly awakened mental power, Fei Yu's shrunken wood superpowers would most likely not be able to defeat his opponent. If he didn't rely on superpowers and relied solely on physical strength to decide the outcome, Fei Yu believed that his fighting skills would not necessarily be inferior to those of other orcs. It doesn't take much skill to carry two thorn-tusked beasts, just strength.

Fei Yu picked one with his kick, and the two spur-toothed beasts landed on his shoulders, one on the left and one on the right, following his skillful movements.

Then, Fei Yu's vision went dark, and he couldn't see anything because he was blocked by the strong body of the Thorntooth Beast.

Okay, if you can't separate them, just stack them up and carry them.

The scene of Fei Yu tilting his head and carrying two spur-toothed beasts running wildly from outside the gathering place instantly attracted a lot of attention.

"Is that the new orc?"

"Probably."

"Must be to exchange for flints!"

"The missing teeth are really powerful. It's good if you have some connections. You can get flints."

"Yeah, how good it is. , unlike us, who have to risk our lives to hunt."

Fei Yu came to the flint shop and put down the two spiny-toothed beasts amidst everyone's comments.

"Hello, I want to exchange two flints."

The male orc selling flints grinned, showing the gap between his front teeth. "You want flints? I have to see your thorn-tusked beast first." He said and came out of the room. He walked out and walked around the Thorny Tooth Beast.

"Just two?" Qianya shook his head, "Not enough, I need to add one more."

Fei Yu's fox eyes widened slightly, and his beautiful eyes were full of doubts: "Isn't two enough?" He He muttered in a voice that only Qianya could hear: "Yu Mingming told me so."

"Yu? Do you know Yu?" Qianya was surprised.

Fei Yu smiled and said nothing.

Qianya rolled his eyes, and his attitude suddenly became enthusiastic, "Originally, it took three Thorntooth beasts to exchange for it. Since you are Yu's friend, let's count you two." He accepted the Thorntooth happily. Beast, got into the house and took out two flints that were a little bigger than a fingernail. "Here, here they are."

Fei Yu took them and said, "Thank you."

"No, no, please remember to say a few nice words to Yu. That’s fine.” Qian Ya asked quietly.

Fei Yu smiled quietly. Let him really get to know Yu before saying anything nice.

Thanks to the whispers from the orcs watching.

After getting the flint, Fei Yu immediately left and returned quickly. This time he was holding two groovy beasts.

The salt sold at the gathering place was much better than Fei Yu imagined. The color looked slightly yellow, but the taste was not bitter at all and had a pure salty taste. Feiyu used a Gugu beast in exchange for a lot. Fei Yu exchanged another Gugu beast for a stone knife and a bone knife, some wild vegetables that he had not seen in the woods, and a wooden basket.

On the way back, Fei Yu picked up a lot of branches and large leaves.

During this time, Fei Yu had already thought about what food to sell. Meat is a bit troublesome and inconvenient, so let’s sell eggs.

With a plan in mind, Fei Yu couldn't wait to take action immediately.

Before making food, Fei Yu first made a fire pit on the ground and found a few stones from outside to set it up. There was a place for cooking and heating.

Since the food he was going to try out didn't require oil, Feiyu put off refining the oil until he came back in the evening. He put the branches into the fire pit and lit it with the newly purchased flint. The flames soon shot up.

Fei Yu took out the prepared stone pot and placed it on the rocks, poured clean water from the space into it, and added some salt. When trying to sell food for the first time, Fei Yu was worried that he would not be able to sell the food if he made too much. After thinking for a moment, he decided to make only thirty eggs to try.

Thirty eggs of different types were washed by Fei Yu and put into the stone pot. The stone pot is specially made to be large, and it would be fine to put a dozen more eggs in it.

While the eggs were cooking, Feiyu quickly plucked and cleaned the captured Gugu beast to save time for future use. I kept all the fur of the Gugu beast for future use just in case. Anyway, these hairs don't take up much space.

In the apocalypse, Fei Yu had dealt with many mutated beasts, and his speed had become so slippery that the sword he held in his hand was dancing with afterimages. By the time the eggs were cooked, Feiyu had finished dealing with all the Gugu beasts, and one of the Spurtooth beasts had also been shaved. The other fur of the Spiny Tooth Beast was thrown away, and the row of steel needles was put into the space by Fei Yu.

Using special powers to isolate heat, Fei Yu quickly put the hard-boiled eggs into the space without fear of being burned. He picked up the stone pot and poured the water outside the door. He then poured clean water in and then put in the cooked eggs. Egg.

Rolling in cold water will make it easier to peel the eggshells.

Fei Yu quickly began to peel the eggshell.

The egg shell peeled off, revealing the tender and plump body inside. Fei Yu flipped his wrist, and the peeled egg fell smoothly on the frying plate.

After pulling the eggshells aside and finishing cleaning them, Fei Yu held the bone knife and lightly made a few cuts on each egg to make it easier to taste. When it was over, Fei Yu put down the bone knife and put all the eggs into the empty stone pot. Add salt, brush it with a bone knife a few times, chop the onions and garlic you find and sprinkle them in, and finally the most important thing -

pour in the cola juice.

Everything that can be seasoned has been put in, and then just wait for the juice to drain.

...

The fragrance gradually spreads in the air, and the sound of "呲呲" in the stone pot is like a delicious music that attracts greedy people to stir continuously. The dark brown juice penetrates into the white egg body, slowly dyeing it until it is wrapped in a deep and attractive coat.

Feiyu took a breath, took out an egg with a big spoon and tasted it. It tasted pretty good, but it was up to the orcs to see if they would buy it.

"Hiss..."

I don't know whether the orc will buy it or not, but it can be confirmed that the little dragon snake likes Fei Yu very much. As soon as he woke up from the smell, he hurriedly rushed towards the egg, regardless of whether it was still wrapped around his neck or not.

"Slow down." Fei Yu caught the little dragon snake that almost fell into the stone pot, and held him up to the egg he fished out, "Eat it, there's still more left." He could still survive even after eating it all. Do it again.

"Hiss, hiss, hiss~" The little snake swung its tail and ate voraciously. This was the first time Feiyu had seen him so energetic.

After finishing one piece, Fei Yu handed him the second piece, but the little dragon snake held back his saliva and shook his little head to refuse. It was true that he really wanted to eat them, but he also knew that these were for sale. Just eat one, he can't be greedy. It would be terrible if this new mom finds him too edible and gets bored of him as before.

It was not easy for him to get close to Xin MaMa. He liked the smell of him and didn't want to be disliked at all.

"Hiss~" I am very obedient.

Fei Yu couldn't understand what he was saying, but his flattering expression made him more understandable. Feiyu smiled and touched the head of the little dragon snake, and also fed the big dragon snake an egg. After cleaning up the garbage, Feiyu washed the big leaves he found and put them in the exchanged wooden basket, and then carefully placed the eggs. on leaves.

After finishing all this, Fei Yu covered the wooden basket and set off carrying the still warm cola eggs.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] There is Light in the Alley , [Danmei] Bloody Sun , [Danmei] Chronicle of Demonic Martial Arts , [Danmei] This Feeling Can Be Reminisced , [Danmei] Emperor Overlord in the Past and Past , [Danmei] Time and Space Idol , [Danmei] ] Green grass and flowers bloom , [Danmei] Mr. Anchor’s troubles , [Danmei] I will love you to death + I have to love you + I fall madly in love with you (Crazy Love Trilogy Series) , [Danmei] Gentle Perch

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thunder By Kylee

Science Fiction

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...
192 27 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
248K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
5.5K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...