Opposite Mates // n.h

By AyaJ989

In a world ruled by vampires, Zoe Hamilton, a 17 years old girl, with a mother who always blamed her for the... More

Introduction
Part 1: Accepting My Fate -Chapter 1-
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part Two: A Journey Of Discovery| Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Final)
Epilouge I
Dear Readers:
Epilogue II
Characters
BOOM!
THE ANNOUNCEMENT
opps?

Chapter 11

4.3K 114 41
By AyaJ989

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

----------------------------

He closed his eyes, then opened them. They were back to blue. Not dark blue nor bright blue. Just normal blue. At that moment, I realized that I'm lucky to have a mate, it's much easier to deal with a vampire than to deal with a human and it's so relaxing to know that you and him are always and forever.

"I'm sorry I scared you... it's just..." he trailed off.

"I-I understand".

"You do?" he said locking his eyes with mine.

His eyes were breathtaking, just the color of them amaze you. Things like that were invisible and unnoticable for me cause of hate, but... since I put hate away, I started to notice things like that... his eyes, his smile, his laugh, his hair, his everything. Never have I ever thought I'd start liking this guy, but after what Alexandera said to me, I no longer dislike him, which to me was scaring me and to him was making him happy, and surprisingly him happy, was making a small part of me happy.

"Yeah, I do" I said smiling.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" he said gluping.

I said nothing and he took that as a yes.

Just when his lips touched mine, I felt bombs explode in my stomach. And I'm not kidding, when we were kissing, his lips were cold then turned to warm just like the first kiss. His kiss was gentle, caring and full of love. Love. Just the word itself scared me. He sneaked his hands to settle on my waist while I put mine around his neck. As we pulled apart, the door bell rung.

"Shit" he mumbeled. "Stay here, I'll be right back".

He got up and went to answer the door. I put my fingers on my lips and the warmth of them made me want to kiss him again. I put my hands on my lap and closed my eyes then licked my lips. They tasted like cookies. I mentally laughed

Someone cleared their throat and I quickly turned around then stood up. There was a girl, brown hair , brown eyes as I could tell, short but not shorter than me and a bit curvy.

Worry rushed through my body, I thought that she was Niall's mate and I was a mistake, till she spoke up.

"Hi I'm Katy" she said smiling."You must be Niall's mate, Zoe".

A wash of relieve filled my body. "Hi Katy, nice to meet you" I said as Niall and another guy walked in lightly laughing.

The other guy was blonde with brown eyes as I could see. He was wierd.

"And this is my mate James" Katy introduced him.

"Hey" I said as Niall walked to me and took my hand in his.

"Hello" James said smiling.

***

"Oh my lord!" I said laughing like a crazy person.

Me, Niall, Katy and James were laughing so hard that we could barely breathe right. After all, James was not wierd at all, he was just shy. He was saying hilarious jokes about him and katy when they first met. He was hilarious.

"Hey I'm not the only one who was an embarresment" Katy said as she tried to hold her laugh in but failed.

"Oh my god!" James said. "There's a friend of ours, her name is Katherien, when her mate Stephan found her and told her the word 'mate', guess what she said?" James said.

"What?" i said.

"She said 'where's my ice cream bucket?' " he said as we all broke into laughter.

"S-she sai-id t-tha-at?!" I asked, barely talking.

"Yeah" James said.

Niall's phone cutted us from laughing, he took his phone out and answered it.

"Hello Justin?" Niall said.

He then looked over at me and smiled.

"Shes- I mean we are kinda busy".

'Me?' I thought.

Niall laughed then said. "No, we are not making out".

As he said that, my cheeks reddened from embarresment.

"We have friends compaying us right now selena".

'Selena, I should've guessed" I thought.

"Alright, I'll let her talk to you later" Niall said. "Alright bye" then he hung up.

"We should probably get going" James said.

"No stay" I said.

"We would love to, but we have a plain to catch tomorrow" Katy said smiling . "We came here to congratulate you guys".

"Going to England?" Niall asked.

"Yup" Katy said. "We still have to congratulate the others".

They stood up and headed to the door, as me and Niall followed them. Katy hugged me, as James did the same to Niall then they switched. Then they pulled away.

"It was so nice meeting you guys" I said smiling as Niall slung his arm around my shoulder.

"The pleasure is ours" James said.

Niall waited till they drove away then he closed the door. "It's 11:00p.m.... wanna call Selena back or go to bed?"

"Let me call her" I said.

He gave me his 'Iphone 101'. My grandmother once said that Iphone comapany was bulit since 2007. I grabbed his phone and dialed Justin's number.

"I'll be upstairs, alright?" Niall said. I nodded.

"Hello?" Selena's voice rung through the phone. 

"Hello" I said in a happy tone.

"How are you? You sound.. happy?"

" Indeed I am. I'm super great" I said as I walked into the living room. My eyes caught the mess on the dining table. "But I still have dishes to wash"

"No way! You, Zoe Hamilton, wash dishes in your own will?!"

"Yup"

Oh my god! I remember when Laura used to threaten you to wash them" she said lightly laughing.

I laughed along with her. "And believe it or not, I cooked speghettie with meat balls and fries and I even baked cookies".

She loudly gasped. "Who are you? And what have you done to my Zoe?"

I laughed again. "Your Zoe is talking to you honey, don't worry she didn't go anywhere" I said as I headed to the table and picked the plates then headed to the kitchen.

"I really need to talk to you, leave the washing thing to Niall, I mean you cooked he's supposed to wash".

"Just wait a minute" I said as she groaned.

***

I sat on the couch after finshing washing the dishes then dialed Justin's number again.

"Hello?" Justin said through the phone.

"Hi Mr.Bieber" I said and he laughed. "How are you?"

"I'm great Mrs.Horan, how are you?"

"I'm super great, where's that stupid girl?"

"Too late, she's in deep sleep"

"No shit?" I said and he laughed. "Alright then, listen before you go... this Mrs.Horan thingy lets keep it a secret between us both... cause you really embarresed me" I said lightly laughing.

"Oh" he said. "Sorry about that... alright deal between me and you only".

"Thank you".

"No problem, Zoe" Justin said. "Gotta go now".

"Alright bye Mr.Bieber"

"Bye Mrs.Horan".

I hung up as I was laughing. 'Mrs.Horan. Zoe Horan. Ummm' I thought. 'No Zoe! What the heck are you thinking about?!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

I got up and headed upstairs. Then, I walked to the bedroom, I put my ear on the door to hear nothing. 'He must've already fallen asleep' I thought. I opened the door and it was dark. I turned the lights on and he was sleeping on his back, his face turned to the window which gave me the chance to only see his right side. I headed to the wardrobe and opened it. I took out a light blue hoodie and a dark blue sweatpants.

'Why not shower?' I thought. I opened the drawer to take out a boxer, but instead I found real underwears, tops and normal bras. 'Thank god' I thought. I took a black pair of underwear and a bra then went outside the room and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned the water on.

After finshing the shower, I put my clothes on and walked to Niall's room. Seeing Niall sleeping made me think 'Vampires aren't supposed to sleep, like aren't they supposed to be awake all the time?'. I shook my head at that thought and headed to my side of the bed which was infront of the window. I lied there and ducked myself well, it looked pretty freezing outside.

I turned my head to Niall, I could see his whole face. And believe me when I say he was so beautiful, so peacefull, so.... adorable. Something inside me went crazy to touch him or even better cuddle with him. I battled myself to turn around and not listen to my inside. Then, again that feeling went crazier if that was possible. Few moments passed, as I was still fighting myself, Niall's arm sneaked around my waist and he buried his face in my hair, which made his warm breath on my neck, which gave me goosbumps. And the feeling was joyful, incrediable, amazing, pleasureful and even... relaxing. I didn't like the fact that I admitted that I liked it, but as soon as I pushed that feeling away, I fell asleep. In his arms. With my full will.

***

I woke up in a room, four walls, no doors and no windows. And I was tied down in a chair full of what seemed like blood. The smell was disgusting.

"Hello Zoe" a familiar voice said.

I snapped my head up to look at the person. Laura.

She laughed. "How do you feel about being a mistake?" 

"What are you talking about?" I angrily asked.

"I want you dead like your sister" she happily said.

"I asked. What. Are. You. Talking. About?!" I angrily screamed at her.

"Oh... don't you remember? Niall found his real mate then he kicked you out" she said laughing.

I widened my eyes at her, then everything disappeared and I was in a fieled full of roses. Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to see Alexandera smiling.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

-----------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, but I swear I was so sick yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed, not even for food. So sorry.

This chapter is unedited. I can barely focus so excuse the mistakes.

Oh, and Ramadan Kareem for the Muslims who are reading my story :D

Chapter 12 teaser ::::::::》

"You'd never hurt me" I bravely said as I held eye contact with him. " You love me too much to hurt me".

"Says who?" he amusingly said.

"Me" I said as I grabbed his face and pushed my lips against his.

It took him a few moments to react to the sudden kiss. This kiss was anything but gentel, caring and loving. All what I felt was lust, anger and despration...

::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, what do you think about the chapter? Be honest. I like it :)

The next update will be on Friday. (that is if i didn't get sick or i wasn't home, cuz my family tells me nothing, like if we were going out they'll tell me 10 minutes before we go out and they knows about it 2 days before. Ironic *rolls eyes*).

Vote if you like the chapter.

Stay safe my beaches on a roller coaster :*

AyaJ<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 219 17
Psychotherapist Sophia Alcaster finds herself facing a most curious patient: a middle-aged man named James Augustus Rush. Seemingly sound in every wa...
131K 2.8K 32
It has been five years since Violetta and the others were students at Studio On Beat. © 2015 allyouneedistinix
735K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.2K 241 26
///what it says on the tin/// -none of the characters, MCU things, or covers in this book belong to me- -do not repost to another site- :) enjoy!