A Tale

By PreciousBun225

"I need to hurt him more," Jungkook whispered. Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut, holding his anger inside, "Ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 29

3.5K 325 12
By PreciousBun225

"Will you tell us everything honestly?" Namjoon started the questionnaire.

Jungkook wiped his face a little and answered," Yes."

"You divorced Taehyung because you got threatened?" Namjoon asked, now facing Jungkook. But Jungkook was looking down.

"Yes."

"I saw a man and his niece outside your hospital wardroom. Seokjin hyung found out they have a large network of underground supplies and illegal weapons. You know them?" 

"Yes."

"Mother claimed that you know that girl...Sinjoo and you want to marry her. Is that true?"

"No." Jungkook pushed out the word, feeling disgusted.

"You are still… Kim Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook's head turned towards the man who was still looking outside, not paying attention to him but Jungkook knew he was listening.

"Yes." He whispered. But I don't know how long I will be able to be a Kim. He wanted to add.

"You divorced Taehyung to send him away from the city?"

Jungkook looked down again and nodded, "Yes."

,” I did.”

“Your fake engagement was only for Taehyung to see and leave the city?”

“Yes.” a feeble answer.

Silence fell in the living room when Namjoon asked the last question,” Do you still love your husband?”

And Jungkook wanted to say I never stopped. But his throat clogged up and he could only let out an affirmation.

“Y-yes.”

Namjoon sat on the couch and held Jungkook’s shaking hands, his eyes showing comfort,” Then this is your chance, Jungkook. Tell us everything. No one will come behind you, we all are here. We will listen, Please.”

Namjoon can notice the scared expressions of his brother but he keeps holding his hand and assures him to let it out.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung again and he knew his brother was right. There is no hope inside Jungkook but he wants to try for his love. He wants to try everything that would bring his husband back to him.

It is impossible now, but Jungkook still wants to try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 350 27
"We can't do this anymore." Hurt. He didn't want to end what they had. Not when he meant so much to him. But what other choice did he have? It wasn'...
2.3K 91 29
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
857 12 29
"How can you accept this marriage when you know I love someone else kookie" Tae thought looking at the man opposite to him. "I know you don't love m...
54.3K 2.6K 36
"I-i literally r-ruined you hyung..y-your life also. I'm sorry. I-i never intended to do s-so. I f-forcd y-you into t-things. I----- "TAEHYUNG"Jungko...