Becoming a Maximoff

Bởi Just_writing_a_bit

Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Hamilton, Scotland
Chapter 2: Cooking date
Chapter 4: What's your power again?
Chapter 5: 15 years later
Chapter 6: Soft*
Chapter 7: Visit
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 9: 1 year anniversary
Chapter 10: Revelations and Rain
Chapter 11: Intimate Moments
Chapter 12: Finally 18
Chapter 13: Top Golf
Chapter 14: The job and a phone call
Chapter 15: Family bliss
Chapter 16: Where are you?
Chapter 17: What's going on?
Chapter 18: Who are you?
Chapter 19: Where to go?
Chapter 20: A short journey
Chapter 21: Into the base
Chapter 22: Vents have ears
Chapter 23: Stone
Chapter 24: Why?
Chapter 25: Find Wanda
Chapter 26: Remember me
Chapter 27: Against the rest
Chapter 28: What now?
Chapter 29: What was that?
Chapter 30: Everything could change
Chapter 31: Bliss
Chapter 32: All along
Chapter 33: Attack
Chapter 34: Reunion
Chapter 35: Catching up
Chapter 36: Back at the compound
Chapter 37: Talking strategy
Chapter 38: Old room
Chapter 39: On the jet
Chapter 40: Wakanda
Chapter 41: Earthquake?
Chapter 42: Removal
Chapter 43: Forest
Chapter 44: Snap
Chapter 45: Half the population
Chapter 46: 5 years
Chapter 47: What do you know about quantum physics?
Chapter 48: Vormir
Chapter 49: 3 seconds
Chapter 50: Morgan
Chapter 51: We won
Chapter 52: The past
Chapter 53: It's not your fault
Chapter 54: Memorial
Chapter 55: 1 year
Chapter 56: Wedding day

Chapter 3: Sunset

255 21 4
Bởi Just_writing_a_bit

Pov y/n

After dinner, we put the plates into the sink and just as I am about to run the water to clean everything, Wanda gently stops my hand.

"Our date is not over yet." She says with a sweet smile. I look at her with big eyes.

"But I thought we would only cook?" I ask, excited to see what else she has in mind. Wanda smiles and shakes her head.

"Look outside." She says and I turn my head to look out the window, seeing the usual. I frown a bit in confusion and look back at Wanda.

"What's there?" I ask and she chuckles and gives my hand a little squeeze.

"Look at the sky." She gives me another hint and I do so. The sun is slowly setting and the sky shines in different shades of light orange.

"I thought I'd take you on a sunset walk, since you enjoy the sunset so much." She says and kisses my cheek. A big smile appears on my face and I look at her.

"I love that!" I almost exclaim and she grins and tugs me towards the hallway, so we can get ready to go outside.

The last few days, work, school and dinner always stood in the way of enjoying the sunset, so this is really nice. It's not really cold outside, since it's almost the end of June and we only need to take thin jackets with us. Wanda takes my hand and I instantly intertwine our fingers without thinking about it. It's just a habit and I don't mind it at all, neither does Wanda.

She leads me through the streets and I look up at the sky, admiring the slowly changing colors. Even though we already live here for about four months, I have no real clue where Wanda is taking me but I also don't ask, enjoying the surprise.

Wanda guides us down the street and towards a little forest. I look at her in surprise but she just smirks and nods forward. I follow her and after a few minutes of walking, we step out of the woods again and my eyes grow big at the river in front of us.

"How did you know this is here?" I ask and step closer. Wanda chuckles and lets me pull her along.

"It's the Clyde River." She explains and I hum, watching the water flow down the river leisurely.

"I found it on a walk I took a few days back while you were at school. I think it's really beautiful and the perfect location to watch the sky." She tells me and I look up again.

The sun is a little hidden by a few trees but the sky is so beautiful colored that it doesn't matter. The light orange and pink mirrors in the water of the river and I couldn't imagine it to be any more beautiful.

"This is amazing, Wands." I say and let go of her hand to slowly spin around myself and take everything in. When I look back at her, her eyes shine brightly and she looks so happy that it makes my heart all mushy.

"You like it?" She asks and I nod, stepping closer and placing my hands around her waist.

"I love it. And I love you." I confirm and her cheeks turn a little pink, making her look adorable.

"I love you too." She replies and connects our lips in a soft kiss that gives me butterflies. I hold her close for another few moments until I let go and we slowly make our way down the river, enjoying the sunset.

When we pass a family, I smile and look after them a little. Two kids run ahead while one is sitting in a stroller, babbling a little. When I glance over to Wanda, I can tell that she is watching them as well and it makes me think about our very first date.

"Could you imagine having kids right now?" I ask and she diverts her attention back to me, a little surprised by the question. But she thinks about it while swinging our hands between us.

"I don't know, honestly. I always wanted to have children but I want to be at a certain point at life before that, you know?" She asks and I nod, understanding what she is talking about.

"I'm not sure, what exactly that point is or when it will happen but when it happened, I know. I'm not there yet and I don't know how long it will be until then but I definitely want to build a family in the future." She says, a content smile on her face at that thought. Her dreamy expression makes me smile as well.
"What about you?"

"I think I'm not ready yet. As you said, I want to achieve something before raising a child, I want to have had a chance to freely live before taking that responsibility. And apart from that, I think, we're still very young and have a lot of time before needing to think about this in a serious way." I answer and Wanda hums in thought, slowly nodding.

"So, you see that little family with me?" She asks and looks at me attentively. I nod and feel her hand squeezing mine a little.

"Of course. I love you and I don't see that changing any time soon. You are the one I see a future with and even though the way of our relationship may have had some bumps, I think we will be together for a long time. So yes, I see you as a part of that family." I answer and she stops me and I look at her. Wanda's eyes are soft and filled with so much love that my heart starts to beat faster.

"That is incredibly sweet and it would be my honor to build up a family with you because you are the one, I see in my future scenarios as well." She says and pulls me closer, hugging me tightly and I smile, breathing in her scent and melting into her arms.
I'll never get tired of hugging her, that's for sure. She presses a few kisses onto my temple before letting me go and my whole body warms up at that action.

"Wanna tell me about those future scenarios?" I ask and take her hand again, starting to stroll down the little path. She hums and nods before thinking about what to answer.

"I see us at a park, sitting on a blanket and watching the kids play. They're just running around, playing catch or something and we can hear them laugh and giggle while your head rests on my lap..." She trails off, getting lost in her own thoughts and I smile, almost being able to see that myself.

"That sounds very nice and sweet. I hope we get to live that one day." I say and Wanda looks at me and nods before letting go of my hand and wrapping her arm around my shoulder and I wrap mine around her waist.

"And after a fun day at park, we get home and I cook for all of us while you play with the kids and get them into their pajamas. After dinner, we watch a movie before I bring the twins to bed and you the other child. Then we switch and say goodnight to the kids we didn't bring to bed." She continues and I chuckle softly.

"So, three kids? Two of them twins?" I ask and Wanda nods, blushing a little.

"Twins run in my family." She says and I nod, that's true.

"And is the 'other kid' older or younger in your scenarios?" I ask and Wanda thinks about it as we enter the woods again, the sun almost set and the sky dark.

"Younger and the twins would always take care of him, her or them when playing, making sure it's not too rough." She decides and glances around before igniting a little ball of magic to light us the way.

"That's a really cute thought and I hope it'll come true." I sigh and she nods in agreement.

"What would the names of our kids be?" I ask and Wanda chuckles a bit before thinking about it.

"Well, I always like the name Tommy and if I recall correctly, you said you like the name Cara." She says and my heart beats a little faster at the fact that she remembered that.

"I do." I agree and she nods.

"So, that would be the names of the twins." She thinks out loud and I nod, happy with the choices.

"What about child number 3?" I ask and Wanda giggles at that name. "Let's say it's a girl."

"Well, she would have to have a name too. Since we already used the two we always wanted, we'd have to come up with a third name we both like." She replies and for a while we just walk in silence, thinking about names.

"What about...Fallon?" I suggest and her eyes light up.

"That's so cute, yes! She'd be called Fallon." Wanda agrees, swooning a little over the name, making my heart all soft. Talking about our future together gives me a warm, happy feeling that I can't really describe but I know I like it and I know I want this future with Wanda.

"Tommy, Cara and Fallon." Wanda lists of, trying out the sound of it and seeming happy with it.

"Now we just have to hope, never to meet anyone with any of those names, in case they are dickheads and will ruin the names for us." I grin and Wanda nudges my shoulder a little but grins as well.

"Yes, let's hope that." She agrees and her gaze shifts, telling me she is caught up in her thoughts again and I let her daydream about the life we might share at some point in the future.
Imagining it is really nice and hopefully, we really make it reality at some point.

A/n: A fluffy, nice start into this book :D

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.9K 1K 23
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
44.2K 1.6K 48
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
12.9K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
32.1K 1.6K 56
Sequel to "Falling for a Maximoff". After we fell for Wanda and our mother is okay with it, there shouldn't be anymore problems, right? Well the dail...