Raghuvanshis

By Lekhawrites

....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Ra... More

...Prologue...
Chapter - one
Chapter - Three
Chapter - four
Chapter - five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - 13
Chapter - fourteen
Chapter - fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Nineteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty One
Chapter - Twenty Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty Four
Chapter - twenty five
Chapter - Twenty Six
Chapter - Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter - Thirty
Chapter - Thirty One

Chapter - Two

5.2K 256 49
By Lekhawrites

Sakshi was staring at the ceiling of the room all blank.. What is the problem.. That's the only thing revolving in her mind....
She looked on the other side of the bed it was empty he was gone again.. Neither he stays for breakfast nor he is here for dinner... She can't seem to understand that what is going wrong..
She is feeling so alone..

She closed her eyes tight.. Took few deep breaths and got up from where she was laying...

With slow steps she walked inside the bathroom...

After a calm bath she came out fully dressed in her blue suit..

She walked out of the room..
And walked towards the mandir of the house and she prayed for him.. Her family.. Her relations.. Everything.. She prayed for better days..

"You are early today " She turned around and saw her friend rishika looking at her with a small smile..
This girl is no better she has dark circles under her eyes... That shine is no where to be seen in her eyes.. She doesn't seem to be the same.. Like before..

"Yeah do you know about Juli " She asked..

"Yes she is still sleeping she must have been tired " Rishika said..

"Rishika are you okay " Sakshi asked her finally..

And rishika wanted to scream that she isn't fine.. She is feeling like hell..but she just said..

"I am okay just didn't get enough sleep last night " She said..

"Ohh you should take care of yourself " Sakshi said with concern..

And in return rishika just gave her a grateful smile..

Soon Juli also joined them.. With adi..

"Guys what are we gonna do with our parents business " Sakshi asked..

"I don't know my mind isn't at right place we know almost nothing about it " Juli said..

"Guys let's keep it on a hold.. And I know that some people who has been loyal since start would be there for us " Rishika said..

"Yeah I was thinking about emerging everything together " Juli asked..

"That's a great idea but we should ask them too " Rishika said..

And they nodded..

Breakfast wasn't great either nobody said a word.. The only sound could be heard was off spoons....

Jeet left as soon he finished..
But Riyansh just went inside his room and yeah rishika followed maybe she could apologize and try to talk to him...

When she reached he was already about to leave..

"Riyansh I am.. " Before she could complete he cutted her off..
"You will get your all answer..everything you deserve today " That's all he said and left without even looking at her..

And she just stared at his leaving figure..
While thinking
What's happening with you riyansh you aren't telling when I am asking you are just becoming rude and ignoring me..
Why.. Riyansh why atleast tell me.. So that I could help atleast...

During afternoon rishika was in the garden.. With one of her own book..

"Lost somewhere?? " She heard a voice and turned around to see Juli standing..

"Nah I was reading one of my book.. You tell me where's adi " She said..

"He is sleeping.. " Juli said and sat beside her..
And then they were lost in silence

"Juli.. "

"Hmmm"

"Please tell me everything will be fine " Rishika said...

"Rishika it will be fine it's just the game of time.. Everything will be alright " Juli whispered..

"Juli I feel alone.. So alone I never felt like this before " Rishika said in a cracking voice..

"Rishika you are not alone.. We are here for you.. Remember we have been there for each other since start.. And we will be till forever ok.. You are never alone.. " Juli said.. While giving a side hug..

"Juli I love you.. Thank you " Rishika said in a whisper..

"I love you too ok now stop with this ganga yamuna you are my strong woman ok and if you will behave like this then tell me what would I do " Juli said.

Rishika just smiled gratefully at her..
After few minutes sitting in silence..

"Juli where is sakshi " Rishika asked..

"She went to give lunch to shivam and have a talk to " Juli said..

"I hope they mend their relationship " Rishika said..
And Juli whispered..

"Me too rishu " Juli replied..

On the other hand sakshi just reached.. His the raghuvanshis office..

"Good morning mam " Shivam's secretary greeted her.. With a smile..

" Heyy how are you " Sakshi asked...

"I am great and I really sorry for your loss " The girl said..

Sakshi just smiled sadly...

"Is shivam here?? " She asked..

"Yes mam sir is inside his cabin with a friend " The girl said..

"Why don't you call him and ask whether I can come inside or not " Sakshi said..

"Mam you are his wife.. There's no need for formality " She girl said..

And sakshi gave her a smile and walked towards his cabin as soon as she opened the door she saw him and lavanya was beside him.. What is she doing here???

As she opened the door they looked at her..

"Why are you here " He said in a cold voice..

"I just came to give you lunch " Sakshi said..

"Who asked you.. " He said and she didn't replied and stood quite..

"Can't you just leave we were having a moment " He said..

"Excuse me.. What do you mean " She asked him..

"Well I was spending some time together with  my girlfriend so now leave " He said.. Without even getting bothered by whatever he is saying..

"Shivam stop this joke and all right now " She said to him...

"It's not joke she is my girlfriend "

"Enough with all this " Sakshi said..

"Want me to prove it fine " He said and kissed lavanya in front of her eyes and she was just staring at them..

"What is this Shivam.!!! " Sakshi shouted..

"This is the truth i love her " He said while pointing at lavanya..

"You mean you have been cheating on me " She asked unable to control her tears..

"Yes.. And if you wannna see that how we would be doing further on you can stay " He said casually..

" What the heck is wrong with you " She almost shouted ....

"Nothing is wrong accept it as soon as you can " He said and threw her out.

She just walked out of the office.... With an emotion less face...

"Mam are you ok " She heard shivam's secretary's voice but she wasn't able to answer...

She was just walking she reached near her car and then started driving... Without knowing where she was going she just kept driving..

Tears were flowing from her eyes there were alot of thoughts going in her mind...

Whyy shivam why I did everything for you I gave you my everything and this is how you repay me.. By cheating on me.. Cheating on my faith.. Cheating on my love.... Whyyy..

And then she just stopped the car and started crying.. For herself.... For her love.. For her faith... For her trust...

It's almost 6 pm.. Rishika is pacing around the living room ...while Juli is in front of her..

"She didn't picked up again" Rishika said with a worried look

" You are just over reacting.. She must have been out with him or is busy in some work " Juli said..

"But Juli she neither picked up my calls nor yours at least she could have replied to our text " Rishika said..

"Rishika what's wrong you never behave like this ".. Juli asked..

" Juli it's just that.. I am not feeling good today.. I feel like something is gonna happen something big and I feel scared what if something happened with her " Rishika said..

"She will come back " She didn't completed her sentence when they saw sakshi walking in like a dead person...

She ran to her..

"Sakshi what happened?? " Juli asked.. But she didn't replied.. So she made her sit on the sofa ...

Rishika came with water..

"Here have it " Rishika said and sakshi drank a bit of water.. "Now tell us what's wrong " She asked..

Tears were back in her eyes..

"He.. He..cheated on me " That's all she said..

"What.." Juli asked in a shock..

"Shivam.. Cheated on you " Rishika asked.. And sakshi nodded while tears were flowing down like river...

And they hugged her..

"Is there something wrong in me tell me am I not enough why he did that pls tell me what wrong did I do I trusted him.. I loved him.. I gave him my everything.. And he... " Sakshi said in a broken voice..

"Shh... He doesn't deserve you.. Ok " Rishika said..

"Sakshi you are amazing you are perfect" Juli spoke....

"But still he cheated on me.. And I am the reason....that lavanya is better than me for him.. " She said in a trembling voice..

"No it's not tr.. " But Juli couldn't complete what she was saying when they heard a voice..

"You are right she is alot better than you" They turned around and saw the brothers standing there..

"What are you saying are you out of your mind " Juli asked...

"Well she is actually alot better than her.. Bloody greedy... " But before he could complete a hand landed on his face.. It was rishika who slapped him..
Her eyes we're almost red...

"RISHIKA!! how dare you " Shouted Riyansh...

"Ohh I dared and I will dare again if your freaking cheater brother said another word about my sister.. " She told him fiercely..

"What he said wrong huh..?? " Riyansh asked  ..

"What he said wrong.. He cheated on his wife and here you are taking his side.. What's wrong with you " Rishika asked..

"Well now if there's anything wrong then it will get sorted now.. Here " He said while giving her a file..

"What's this?? " She asked...

"Why don't you see it yourself " He asked with a smirk..

She opened it and she was numb by seeing what was inside it..

"D.. Divorce.. Why " She asked him..

"Well I don't wanna live with you anymore " He said casually...

"Riyansh have you lost your mind.. Well not only you have ..you all lost your mind.. Three of you are acting out of your minds..  jeet is acting strange ... Shivam cheated on her and here you are giving her divorce without any reason " Juli said..

"Juli stay out of it if you don't want same for you " Said jeet..

"Are you crazy jeet... All this is breaking our family and you are just quite and when I am trying to do something you telling me to stay out of it " She asked him..

"Yes.. Cause all of it was meant to happen" Jeet said with icy cold eyes..

"Why riyansh why are you doing this.. What is the problem " Rishika asked in a breaking voice..

"The problem is being solved you gold diggers are getting what you deserved " He said in a venomous voice..

"Just give me a reason why are you divorcing me " She asked him....

"I was forced to live with you and now when you guys took away who was the reason I lived with you.. There's no way that I will endure you now " He said..

"So just sign them and get lost " He said again..

"Yeah do take that worthless girl with you too we don't want filth in our house " Shivam said..

"Jeet do something !! " Juli said to her husband..

"Either stay quite or leave.. " That's all he said ...

Rishika took a deep breath...

And signed the papers..

"Here happy...but please tell me at least a part of it was real " She spoke in broken voice..

"Just get out " He just said that.. And walked away..

Now only rishika juli and sakshi were left...

Rishika stumbled and was about to fall but Juli held her..

"Everything is shattered Juli.. Everything..." Said rishika..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. 𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨...

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨... 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮... 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣... 😉

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚..

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧..

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩...
𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.. ☺☺☺

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 502 18
𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 Miraya Agnihotri married her bestfriend's only cousin brother, the billionaire Ra...
55.9K 2.3K 29
𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢...𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜... 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜..𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛...
981K 47.1K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
530K 19.2K 32
Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of the most respected and powerful family...