ʚ 𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗿 ;; 𝖻𝗅𝗎�...

By livelaughmizuki

" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " ... More

⌗ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 ;;
⌗ I. 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾 ;;
⌗ II. 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 ;;
⌗ III. 𝖫𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖤 ;;
⌗ IV. 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗄𝖺 ;;
⌗ VI. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗃𝖺𝗆 ;;
⌗ VII. 𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖽'𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗒 ;;
⌗ VIII. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ;;
⌗ IX. 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗎 ;;
⌗ X. 𝖡𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖳 𝖮𝖭 ;;
⌗ XI. 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖶 𝖮𝖥𝖥 ;;

⌗ V. 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 ! ;;

1.4K 73 15
By livelaughmizuki

༉‧₊˚🕯️🥀❀༉‧₊˚.

---------------------------------------------------------

AS THE BALL CAME rolling over to Igarashi, you watched with curious eyes as the countdown timer had already began to tick. Some others in the room started making a ruckus, a few showing their discontent very vividly while others started panicking. You decided to stay in place right next to Meguru's sleeping form, it was quite surprising the brunette could take a nap at a time like this, but at the same time.. not really.

With that, the monk boy had started charging towards us, first targetting Isagi as he was bundled up in a corner with three others. He attempted to kick the ball towards him, but ultimately failing as the dark haired dodged it with ease. After the failed attempt, he made his way towards you and Meguru, most likely deciding to target the male next to you as he seemed to be in deep slumber.

Before he could even lay a hand on the brunette next to you, Meguru had awoken from his slumber and kicked Igarashi right in his face. You let out a noise of shock, unbeknownst your best friend could be this violent. You silently prayed for a moment he'd never kicked you in the face like that before..

"Mm.. We just can't use our hands right ?" The sleepy male now standing upright said while rubbing one of his eyes. "Mornin'." He said to no one in particular. He then turned to face you, waving a cheerful hand in your direction. He was about to engage a conversation with you, but was stopped by the muscular ginger guy as he grabbed Meguru by the shoulders.

"Hey, I hate dirty methods. Let's play fair and square." The ginger looked upon Meguru with a stern expression. But all of the sudden, he was struck in the face by the football. Igarashi had taken the chance when the ginger was distracted to shoot, and actually succeeded in hitting him.

The muscle ginger guy was absolutely furious as he immediately dashed towards the bald monk, planning to shoot right back. But unfortunately for Isagi, the baldie had restrained him in place, prompting the ginger guy to aim the ball towards him instead. With that, Isagi literally flew back from the impact and sheer power from that kick.

You winced as you could almost feel the pain in your own stomach as you witnessed Isagi getting targetting right in the guts. You glanced towards your best friend, finding him right next to you as he watched the chaos unravel with a cheeky grin on his face.

The brunette then turned towards you, giving you an innocent smile, "Hey, hey, N/N. I wanna do something." You sweatdropped, knowing that anything Meguru would do would end up being somewhat chaotic.

After saying that, he quickly stood up and rushed towards the ginger, jumping up and latching onto him like a koala bear. "Hahahahaha ! Hey, you ! Here's your chance~!" You were flabbergasted, really. But it was Meguru, you would never expect him to do something normal.

A second later, your best friend had been thrown off and was sent flying into the air, landing right on top of Igarashi. 'Good grief.' You cringed at the sight of Meguru's entire body weigh landing right on top of the monk, 'How did all of his bones not shatter ?' You were baffled. If you were in Igarashi's place... you'd 100% be as flat as a pancake after that.

While you were busy contemplating how Igarashi hadn't had all his bones crushed yet, your best friend managed to run away while the monk was met with confrontation as Isagi stood before him. He started panicking, breathe heavy as he tried to convince Isagi not to shoot the ball at him.

You watched blankly, witnessing the situation unfold with a dead stare evident on your face. Isagi seemed like he was about to shoot, but halted at the last moment, ultimately deciding to aim for another person; which was pretty surprising to you. With ten seconds left on the countdown, Meguru stole the ball from Isagi, aiming it towards the white haired who barely managed to dodge the kick by a hair.

Despite missing the ball, Meguru decided to sneak in a kick to the face, hoping to catch him off guard. And again, the white haired somehow was able to dodge it. As he proceeded to run away in the direction of where Meguru was facing the opposite of, the brunette just managed to kick the ball up, aiming it towards Isagi instead of the other.

You covered your mouth in nervousness as there were only three seconds left to the timer, and if Meguru didn't manage to hit either Isagi or the white hair, he'd be kicked out. Thankfully at the last moment, Isagi reacted fast enough to kick the ball and aim it towards the white haired boy, making him it with only
a mere two seconds left to the countdown.

'Two, one, zero.' As the time struck zero, the white haired boy landed on his bottom as time was officially up with... Kira Ryosuke being it at last. You let out a big sigh, internally happy Meguru wasn't going to get kicked out. Your gaze then landed on Kira's face, and his expression just screamed 'what the fuck ?!' You did feel a teeny weeny bit of empathy for him though.

Before he managed to throw a fit and rage at Isagi, Ego interrupted him; congratulating us all as well as revealing the results. 'The player we will get rid of is.. Kira Ryosuke. You are expelled !" Ego spoke aloud with a horrifying expression. With that, Kira's little rage session began as he started throwing insults as Ego, Isagi, Igarashi while questioning the entirety of this project.

Ego patiently waited for his rant to finish before responding, "At Blue Lock, everything you do is related to football. Take a look at your surroundings, you shams of talent." You glanced around for a second or two, accidentally locking eyes with a few others which was awkward as fuck..

"The area of the room is 16.5 × 40.32 meters, the exact same proportions as a penalty area." You gasped softly, intrigued with yourself that you were able to guess that factor correctly. Ego went on about how only talented strikers can survive under conditions such as these and Kira started ranting again about how it's got nothing to do with football and all that bullshit. 'Boohoo, too bad so sad cry about it..'

You sat there mindlessly listening to Ego talk, not noticing a certain brunette approaching you until he surprised you from behind by grabbing your shoulders. You jerked in response, turning around to glare at the male. 'N/N my lil boy~' Patting your head as he sat by you, giving you a grin. You turned around, now facing Meguru as you maintained your glare.

"You imbecile... Scared me for a second that you were going to get kicked.." Shaking your head, you lightly punched your best friend's side as he responded with a light giggle. "Yea, that was a huge risk but.. I'd feel extremely guilty if I had been it at the last second, wouldn't want you going through this alone, huh ?" Once again, he brought his hand up to pat your head.

You were about to say something in reply, but was quickly cut off when Ego mentioned both Isagi's and Meguru's names. "... Are perfect examples of people who, rather than do what was best for the team, had the tenacity and courage to pursue their own will." The boy next to you had a pleasantly surprised expression at Ego's words.

"That is exactly the 'egoism' I'm looking for." You raised an eyebrow, averting your gaze towards both Meguru and Isagi. "That is why.. This is your loss Kira Ryosuke. Now fuck off." Kira looked absolutely shellshocked, trembling in frustration and anger as he kept stuttering on his words. Finally, he stopped protesting against Ego, turning to every single one of us in the room, shooting us dirty glares; especially towards Isagi.

After that, Kira exited the room, officially marking the end of his football career. You felt bad for him, honestly.. Imagine having your dream career being ended just by a game of tag would be such a pity. Just for a moment, you wished you and Kira would've swapped roles.

You glanced towards Isagi as you heard him speak up, directing his words towards Meguru, "You.. Why.. Why the hell did you pass it to me ?" He pointed a finger at the brunette. "If I didn't take that shot, you would've been expelled, no ?"

"So ? I thought you'd kick it, so I passed it to you. Looked like ya would." Meguru sat in a cross legged position, flashing Isagi an innocent smile. "I mean.. results are everything in this place, right ?" The brunette then winked at the dark haired, which made you slightly frown your brows. "I believed in you. So I won, didn't I~?"

Isagi looked awfully flabbergasted and irritated at Meguru, finding his response quite unbelievable. "That's just plain nonsense, from beginning to the end.." You heard the bald monk a few feet away from you say. "Nonsense..?" Your head then snapped towards the monitor, and at this point it started to hurt from moving around too much..

"It certainly is nonsensical. But then, so is this world. You either win or lose." Motioning his hand in weird gestures, he continued on, "While you were getting excited over mediocre success, true strikers tread a path of winning or losing everything. Every. Single. Day. in order to keep on surviving." He emphasized those three words clearly.

"How was it ? Since you were born, wasn't this the first time you felt true danger ?" His expression morphed into a terrifying one yet again, prompting you to look away from the monitor, "Were you scared ? Shocked ? That was just a mere taste of Blue Lock's essence."

"You understand right ? The football you've played all your lives is for weaklings !" You brought your knees to your chest, resting your head on top as well as taking a look to observe everyone in the room. "Didn't you get those shivers ? 'Nice, I survived'..?"

"That is the feeling of victory ! So shove it in that brain of yours !" You decided to glance back at the monitor, but you quickly regretted doing that as you immediately shuddered at the expression on Ego's face. He should totally quit this Blue Lock Project thingy and find a job as a 'fright nights' actor, he'd for sure be the scariest one there.

"Since each time you rejoice in that feeling, your 'ego' will steadily grow. And you'll need it to climb to the top and become the best striker in the world." You weren't paying attention that much, so when a few others started celebrating, you got a teeny bit frightened. "Congratulations, you have passed Blue Lock's entrance test !"

"Your room was designed for no more than eleven people, so from now on you'll cohabitate together. You fated evelen." You relaxed as you half-heartedly listened to Ego's speech, taking a mental note that his way of speaking sounded like some character in a cliché anime series.

You noticed that everyone was taking glances towards eachother, but you could only build the courage to glance towards Meguru, finding him already staring at you and giving you a cheeky grin. In response, you gave him a look that just screamed 'I wanna get the fuck out !?'

You sighed, clawing at your strands of hair as you contemplated the purpose of you joining this project yet again. You also started to grow tired of Ego's long speeches. But with that, Ego continued on, "You may cooperate with eachother, and also betray eachother.. You and the rivals you'll have to trample..."

"Are all Blue Lock's 'Team Z' !"

---------------------------------------------------------

WC: 1990
Author note: I'm tired of Ego's yapping he should just shut up bro I can't keep writing every single thing he says..
(○`д´)ノシ STOP!

♪‧₊˚🍒✩ ₊˚🎧┊☠︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 185 8
BLUELOCK × F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' ©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 ©All Rights Reserved
26.1K 633 20
Where an old friend of isagi yoichi gets added to a group chat and boy it turned out chaotic ... BLLK X READER ❗I don't own any of the characters...
111K 3.4K 22
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯." 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌 4.4.23 | royal!au | f...
76.7K 2.7K 35
where a shy petite boy meets football players ☆' '°' blue lock x male reader highschool au!