𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 ⸙

By Ziamturtle

Alpha, scandalous for killing his enemies mates, uses solitude as advantage until....he arives. Started 04th... More

.ೃ࿐
1.1 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.2𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.3𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.4 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.5𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.6𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.7𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.8𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.9𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.10𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.11𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.12𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.13𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.14𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.15𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.16𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.17𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.18𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.19𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.20𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.21𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.22𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.23𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.24𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.25𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.26𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.27𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.28𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.29𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.30𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.31𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.32𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.33𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.34𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.35𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.36𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.37𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.38𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.39𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.40𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.41𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.42𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.43𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.44𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.45𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.46𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.47𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.48𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.49𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.50𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.51𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.52𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.53𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.54𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.55𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.56𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.57𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.58𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.59𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.60𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.61𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.62𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.63𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.64𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.65𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.66𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.67𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.68𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.69𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
1.70𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
2.1༊*·˚
2.3༊*·˚
2.4༊*·˚
2.5༊*·˚
2.6༊*·˚
2.7༊*·˚
2.8༊*·˚
2.9༊*·˚
2.10༊*·˚
2.11༊*·˚
2.12༊*·˚
2.13༊*·˚
2.14༊*·˚
2.15༊*·˚
2.16༊*·˚
2.17༊*·˚
2.18༊*·˚
2.19༊*·˚
2.20༊*·˚
2.21༊*·˚
2.22༊*·˚
2.23༊*·˚
2.24༊*·˚
2.25༊*·˚
2.26༊*·˚
2.27༊*·˚
2.28༊*·˚
2.29༊*·˚
2.30༊*·˚
2.31༊*·˚
2.32༊*·˚
2.33༊*·˚
2.34༊*·˚
2.35༊*·˚
2.36༊*·˚
2.37༊*·˚
2.38༊*·˚
2.39༊*·˚
2.40༊*·˚
2.41༊*·˚
2.42༊*·˚
2.43༊*·˚
2.44༊*·˚
2.45༊*·˚
2.46༊*·˚
2.47༊*·˚
2.48༊*·˚
2.49༊*·˚
2.50༊*·˚
2.51༊*·˚
2.52༊*·˚
2.53༊*·˚
2.54༊*·˚
2.55༊*·˚
2.56༊*·˚
2.57༊*·˚
2.58༊*·˚
2.59༊*·˚
2.60༊*·˚
2.61༊*·˚
2.62༊*·˚
2.63༊*·˚
2.64༊*·˚
2.65༊*·˚
2.66༊*·˚
2.67༊*·˚
2.68༊*·˚
2.69༊*·˚
2.70༊*·˚
2.71༊*·˚
2.72༊*·˚
2.73༊*·˚
2.74༊*·˚
2.75༊*·˚
2.76༊*·˚
2.77༊*·˚
♛ENDGAME♛

2. 2༊*·˚

71 7 15
By Ziamturtle

Liam stood excitedly by the gate, waiting for it to open enough for him to slip through. Zayn stopped him before he went. "You have your phone, yes?"

"Yes." Liam patted it in his pocket.

"You'll keep me updated, yes?"

Liam nodded.

"From the first sign of trouble," Zayn spoke to his Omegas, "you'll bring him straight back here.!"

"Yes Alpha," they said in unison.

Zayn was as satisfied as he could be. He hugged Liam and whispered, "I don't mean to be so controlling, I'm just worried about you."

"I know." Liam squeezed him tighter. "I'll see you in a few hours. I love you"

"I love you more"

Zayn stared hard at Niall who agreed to go too. Niall had been sat with blue hair dye on when Zayn stormed into his bedroom and made him wash it off, so he could go with Liam. Niall was excited about leaving the Packhouse. Many wolves had grown restless, though it wasn't just Ethdellin Pack who were on edge.

"Don't worry" Niall said to Zayn on his way out.

"He won't leave my sight."

"He better fucking not" Zayn growled, irritated that he wouldn't allow himself to go with Liam.

Zayn had worked hard to get the Packhouse ready for his wolves, and he had to defend it with all his might. Zayn wouldn't take the embarrassment if southern wolves managed to invade his home twice.

Liam waved goodbye and happily bounced down the natural footpath. Niall hurried after him, leaving Zayn to watch them until the gate shut and blocked his view.

Liam was so pleased to have new scenery. The woods were full of wildflowers, leaves, moss, animals, and warmth. The sun poked through the leaves and he woods looked magical.

Liam grinned the entire way to the town. He felt giddy when he saw the old streets. But Niall stopped him before Liam stepped into view.

He sniffed the air. "We've stationed wolves here for months now. There was a death almost three months ago, a rogue wolf death just on the outside of our territory. Zayn didn't tell you because he didn't want you to worry, but I think you should know the real reason as to why Zayn is so on edge."

"A rogue wolf?" Pip knew there were a few free-spirited wolves who didn't want to live with packs. Rogue wolves were more frowned upon.

Rogue wolves paid no respect to packs territories and ventured where they pleased, leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

"Yes, so it'll be a good thing to keep your guard up, okay?"

Liam nodded. "I like your hair by the way."

"Thank you, though I think the colour would have been a bit more vibrant if Zayn let me keep it on for longer," Niall sighed, tugging on a short blue strand, trying to see it.

"I think he felt better knowing that you were coming too."

"That makes me very proud," Niall grinned, smoothing down his t-shirt. He then turned to the Omegas and motioned for them to split up.

"I'll give you the space to do the things you need to do, but I'll be very close if you need me. Just say my name and I'll be with you."

"Okay." Liam now felt a little anxious about being at the town, especially after the fuss the wolves gave him, but Liam was also excited. Seeing the old cobble streets brought back plenty of nostalgic
memories.

Liam stepped from the trees and into the sunshine. He avoided the street that was home to his aunt and uncle and decided to visit crescent café first. Liam walked down the backstreets and soon spotted a light blue sign and smiled to himself.

Werewolves were all around him, Liam knew they were there, but when he looked around, he couldn't see anyone. They were good at hiding in plain sight.

It was only 9 in the morning, so the café had only just opened. Liam could see familiar faces in the window of elderly locals who visited every Saturday for an English breakfast. He hoped Mira still worked there.

Liam pushed the door open and the bell at the top rung. A few locals lazily glanced his way, then did a double glance. They nudged who they were with as he stepped further into the café. The sudden silence was awkward.

He stared at the many faces staring back. He had left the town invisible and returned as the most interesting person around.

"U-Um.." Liam whispered. He didn't recognise the person behind the counter, though he recognised the woman who walked into the main room pushing a trolley full of plates.

Mira paused by a table and followed the local's eyes over to Liam who smiled timidly. Mira was pale, and much skinnier. Her eyes were sunken and tired. For a moment, her eyes widened enough to pop from her head.

"Liam" she whispered and suddenly clambered through the café to get to him.

Liam was engulfed by a fragile and shaking Mira.

"Liam, where have you been?" she sobbed.

"Uh..." Liam froze when some of the locals stood up.

Two old men pointed fingers at him. "That boy, that's him, the one I saw going off into the woods with the wolves, that's him!"

Mira cupped his face until it hurt. "How could you leave like that? You don't turn up for work, you don't turn up for college? You leave the librarians so worried out of their minds that they arrange search parties for you every week!"

Mira let go of him, shaking her head. "You aunt and uncle said you just didn't come home one day! That's right, we thought you'd been taken."

"What? No, they saw me leave." Liam couldn't believe what was happening. "I- I packed bags and everything."

"Why would you do that, Liam?"

"I-" Liam's eyes flashed around the room. Those in the café shook their heads and glared when their gaze clashed. "I didn't think anyone would
notice"

"Was my friendship a joke to you?" Mira scraped a hand through her greasy hair. "I've barely eaten, I've barely slept, I've barely been able to cope since you've been gone. We thought something awful had happened to you."

"Something awful did happen to him!" an old man grunted. "He was stolen by wolves. My brother Gregory saw it with his own eyes."

"Yeah, my aunt Jess saw him round the institute with a big gruesome lookin' creature. I swear on me mum's grave!"

Mira's lips curled. Her face was different, and judging, and angry. "Where have you been?"

Liam couldn't exactly say he had been living at the institute with a large pack of werewolves. "I've.. um.." he started backing towards the door when more locals stood up.

"We don't want him!" one yelled angrily.

"He's tainted! Ran off with the wolves like his parents!"

That stung, but Liam didn't let it show. "I just had to get out," he whispered. "Y-You know how my aunt and uncle were. They just got too much."

"So you ran with that boy Zayn? How thoughtless could you possibly be?"

Liam wanted to leave, but one of the locals blocked his path to the door. Liam then saw Niall standing outside, looking right at him through the window. All Liam had to do was mouth Niall's name, and the Delta barged into the café, slamming the door into the old man's back.

"Ow!" the man barked.

Niall loomed over him, staring hard. "Don't fucking stand in front of the door then," he growled. "Liam, let's go."

Liam stepped away from Mira, but she grabbed his wrist. "You can't leave again, not until we know where you've been and where you're going. If you're in trouble, tell us and we can help!"

"I need to go," Liam tried to break free, but Niall had to step in and pry her fingers from his arm.

"He's one of them," a local said, pointing in Niall's  face. "He got that look about him."

"Move," Niall demanded with a hand on Liam's  shoulder."Move or I'll make you move."

"Are you gonna take that boy and eat him like you ate his parents?"

Niall felt Liam stand closer to him. Liam was afraid, Niall could smell it. Soon, Zayn would feel his mates stress and lose his composure.

"Get out of my fucking way!" Niall's raised voice wasn't enough. The Omega's entered and shoved the locals roughly out of the way for them to escape.

Niall pulled Liam through the café's small parking lot, only to be stopped again by two Police officers.

"Can't stop" Niall growled, but the officers also blocked his path.

"Yes, you can, know why?" The officer pointed a chubby finger at the café. "We saw you deliberately assault that elderly man. You're under arrest."

"Are you kidding?" Niall motioned for the Omegas to surround them. "My name is Niall Horan. I'm sure you're also.familiar with the name Zayn Malik."

The police officers glanced at each other, clearly unimpressed. "I don't care who you think you know, you assaulted a man, and now you're coming with us."

"You too, Liam." The other officer reached out for him, but Omegas stepped in her way.

"Me?" Liam squeaked.

"You most of all, Kid. You've been missing for a year and eight months. We can't let you just walk."

"B-But I'm not vulnerable. I'm safe! I'm fine. I'm-"

"With a bunch of strangers." The officer eyed the tall men and woman who were all fit and strong.

Liam had once felt out of place around them, but over time, they started to feel like his family.

"They're not strangers, and I'm not lost! I never was! I was just...."

"You can tell them," Liam said, staring amusingly at handcuffs, like he wouldn't just be able to snap them off. "Liam is Zayn Malik's mate. That's supposed to mean something to you people."

The officers looked at each other again, this time, weighing up their options. "You guys made a peace pact to live near us. All we've heard for the past year and eight months is that Liam Payne and Harry Styles were stolen by wolves. That doesn't sound very peaceful to us."

They looked to Liam. "This wolf pack was blamed for the death of your parents. Don't panic, we won't let the same thing happen to you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 21 27
DONE✔️ a young man is afraid to share he's true feelings about a person he once loved but the man he wants don't want him to take forever to realize...
5.5K 564 52
"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒂 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐 𝑱𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐" ...
33.6K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.
15.1K 587 15
{completed} Louis has made a huge mistake... While he is hunting on another pack's territory, he accidentally shoots a wolf and now he has to pay for...