End Of Us

Autorstwa stfumisa

Sasaki Hana, a Japanese girl living in USA and Jay Miller, an American guy living in USA as well. A love stor... Więcej

Author's note
Chapter 1: Remember?
Chapter 2: Not so innocent
Chapter 3: End of us
Chapter 4: We meet again
Chapter 5: It's fair
Chapter 6: The accident
Chapter 7: Resentment?
Chapter 8: This isn't over yet
Chapter 9: The planning
Chapter 10: The Birthday
Chapter 11: The Meeting
Chapter 12: Again
Chapter 13: Acceptance
Chapter 14: Alex
Chapter 15: Decision
Chapter 16: Move on
Chapter 17: Amusement Park
Chapter 18: The Party
Chapter 19: History Repeats Itself
Chapter 20: The Story

Prologue

21 1 0
Autorstwa stfumisa

15th December 2018. It is a very cold evening, he stood before me wearing the same black hoodie while my back faced him. God knows how many layers he is wearing beneath. He parted his cold lips as he spoke “is this the end of us Hana?”

I stood still. I can’t face him after what I did to him, to myself, to us. Ending this would be the right decision for the both of us.

This whole situation reminded me of the day he confessed his love to me.

Is it?” I replied turning around not making eye contact.

He sighs.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.4K 299 58
Skylar Anderson, who goes by her middle name Willow, goes to a party the first Saturday of the summer break and hooks up with a guy named Isaac Mille...
487 16 56
Two completely separate lives join together. A boy, Aiden Anderson, who wanted nothing more than to party and have sex. He has one more year of colle...
5.5K 172 11
Tendou Satori and Y/N L/N start to quickly fall in love after L/N lets him stay at her apartment after living with his crazy ex, Akiko Suzuki. 🤍 *ba...
476 63 10
🏆 Ranked #1 for Fireworks award 2019 Moving from New York to Japan was a feat too big for Serena Knight to overcome, but with great plans for the fu...