PITBABE - ENGLISH [END]

由 Summ3r_Dawn

📚 END - 25 Chapters + 5 Special 📚 Charlie wants to be a racecar driver, but he doesn't have a racecar of hi... 更多

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 1 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1/1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 25 (Part 1/2) - END
Chapter 25 (Part 2/2) - END
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 2/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 2/2)
Special 3: Uncle Alan
Special Chapter 4 : YOUR TURN!
Special Chapter 5: Forever & Always

Special 2: Parents Day (Part 1/2)

33.9K 545 304
由 Summ3r_Dawn

Proofread by de0borac

* * * * * *

"What's that?"

"Babe..."

Charlie pressed his voice firmly. Babe saw Charlie coming with someone. He was sitting on the couch and he saw Charlie's face, alternating with the little creature holding his hand with a worried expression on his face.

"Who's that?"

A small voice asked with clear eyes. This meant that the little one couldn't understand the situation. He also seemed confused as to why Charlie had brought him to this room. He said he would take him to a fun place but this place didn't seem fun at all.

"Uncle..." Charlie held his mouth, refusing to finish speaking. After turning around and seeing his expression, it seemed like he was about to rush over and strangle his head. Therefore, he had to quickly change his pronouns before the cruel scene in his imagination became reality. "This is Phi Babe."

"Baby?" said the little boy, repeating Charlie's words and turning his head towards the person sitting on the sofa in ignorance.

"Yes, Phi Babe," Charlie repeated. "Say hello to Phi Babe."

"Hello, Phi Babe. My name is Martin, I'm four years old."

The little human greeted and introduced himself eloquently. He seemed to speak exactly as his father taught him, and must have said it many times before to be able to speak so casually like this.

Babe, who saw that the little boy had fully introduced himself, did not answer. He glanced at the little boy in a sailor suit who was holding Charlie's hand with a straight face. Meanwhile, Charlie is very happy with his reaction, because he knows his boyfriend is not very good with children. Besides, he still had never faced a child at all, so he had no idea how things would turn out today.

Maybe he should have looked after the parents instead of the children, but who knows, what happened was not at all what Charlie thought. Babe opened his arms and looked straight at Martin. And what was even more surprising was that Martin himself let go of his hand, then left him and immediately ran towards Babe. He also climbed up and sat on his boyfriend's lap,not looking afraid at all .

What's this?

"Your name is Martin?" Babe asked the little boy in a low voice. Usually people will smile and make small sounds like other adults do when talking to children. But Babe spoke to him as usual as if he was talking to an adult.

"Crap."

"Where are your parents?"

"Papa went to Dubai."

"Then why didn't Martin go with him?"

"Martin is afraid of flying," answered Martin clearly.

"So, you're here to trouble Charlie and compete with me?"

"Babe," Charlie hissed again. When Babe started to talk to Martin like an adult Charlie walked over and sat next to them, "Don't talk to a child like that."

"Right," Babe answered quietly, before turning to make eye contact with the child in his lap and continuing to speak. "Why don't you stay with a babysitter?"

Charlie held his temples. He admitted that he had much higher expectations when he saw Babe let Martin sit on his lap so that Martin himself didn't seem afraid of being squeezed at all. But he had to realize that things wouldn't be that easy because in reality, right now Babe was looking for trouble with a four year old child about the most ridiculous topics.

And if you ask why suddenly a child came to live with him? The answer is quite simple.

So, Martin is Pete's child, which is confirmed to be his biological child, and the child was not adopted from anywhere. He is the child born to Pete's ex-boyfriend. The couple had been together for many years without getting married. And before it was time to make serious plans for life, suddenly this little angel was born. At that time, both of them were very happy with their pregnancy. Pete intended to hold a wedding as soon as possible. However, the woman said that she wanted to hold the event after she gave birth, which made Pete happy and agreed to the idea.

But everything didn't go according to plan. When Martin opened his eyes and saw the world, the woman who was supposed to be Martin's wife and mother ran away without leaving a letter and no one knew what had happened. In the end, Pete had to play the role of a single father. He raised Martin alone for four years.

At first no one knew that Pete had a child. Because he never talked about him. Plus, he sent Martin to live with his grandparents while they prepared a plan to deal with Tony. He hid Martin for his safety, so when everyone was gone, Pete brought Martin back.

All this time, Charlie knew that Pete had a child, but he had never met him because he didn't like children. Meanwhile, Charlie often stopped by Pete's house to play with Martin because he had felt attracted to him since the first time they met. Besides, he didn't want Martin to grow up without a playmate like him, so Charlie volunteered to be his playmate from then on.

And the result was that the pair got along better than expected, to the point that Martin himself asked Pete not to go abroad with him and that he stayed with Charlie.

So as seen here.

Babe's condo now has a new resident, a soft-spoken boy named Martin.

"Martin wants to play with Charlie," the four-year-old answered innocently, completely clueless. "Martin likes Charlie."

"Charlie is mine..." Babe opened his mouth to argue. But before he finished speaking, Charlie squeezed his arm. The man turned to meet the young man's eyes while Charlie shook his head back

"Be gentle as a way of saying it. Don't say harsh words to children."

Fuck!!

This kid is really hard to beat.

"Ah, I like Charlie too," said the famous racer in a strong voice without giving up. Saying something like this is really funny. But if it weren't for facing a little kid like Martin, it would definitely make Charlie feel very happy.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Does Phi Babe want to play with Charlie too?"

"Yeah, I want to play." Babe said firmly with a serious expression without noticing at all that his boyfriend sitting next to him had just sighed for the sixth time. "Usually, I play with Charlie every day, but now Martin is going to steal Charlie."

"But if Phi Babe already plays with Charlie every day, can't you share him with Martin?"

The old man wore a confused face. Of course, Martin is the son of a very smart man.

Pete, a father who is always busy with work, educates his child well. That's why Martin is good at speaking, smart at thinking, polite and has good manners, just like his father.

"Ah, can Phi Babe share?" Babe's mouth was agape, wanting to argue but not knowing what to argue. He knew that this child was innocent and asked because he really wanted an answer, but he, as an adult, felt like he was being scolded. "Good children must share. Shouldn't good adults share too?"

Babe turned and elbowed Charlie when he heard another laugh. Both of them tried to hold back their laughter, but when they saw Martin's innocent eyes looking at them, they couldn't help but laugh. It looks like Babe has found a worthy opponent.

"You can share," Babe answered briefly. "Martin can play with Charlie in the morning, and from noon to night, Charlie is mine."

"Why can Phi Babe play longer?"

Damn it, he also knew that he had been cheated. Is this child really four years old?

"Because Charlie belongs to Phi," Babe answered with a superior expression on his face.

"Why is Charlie P'Babe's?"

"Because Charlie lives here."

"Eh?"

"If you don't believe it, ask Charlie." The skinny uncle nodded and turned to Charlie. Martin then turned to look at his beloved big brother, before asking him.

"Does Charlie live here?"

"Yes," answered Charlie with a faint smile. But that answer made the little boy furrow his brows.

"Why do you live here?" Martin asked. "Is Charlie P'Babe's brother?"

"Oh, no," the cold-hearted older brother chuckled. He stared at Babe for a moment. Then he reached out and stroked Martin's head, amused by the child's innocence, "Babe and I are lovers."

"Lovers?"

"Yeah, it's like...like Papa and Mama." Charlie tried to explain his words.

Although his boyfriend made little Martin understand by comparing their relationship with his father and mother, he realized that Martin had never met his own mother before. Therefore, the young alpha was stunned for a moment. Then explain further. "Does Martin know Mama? People who..."

"I know," but Martin answered clearly before Charlie could finish explaining. "Papa has taught me about Mama. Martin was born from the love of Papa and Mama. But mom doesn't love papa anymore, otherwise... Mom wouldn't have left me."

The two adults fell silent. They didn't know that Pete could teach him. How does Martin understand all this? It's so sad that even some adults don't want to understand. But Martin spoke easily. Maybe because he was too young, Martin didn't feel hurt or see it as something unfair.

"Yes, Babe and I are like papa and mama Martin," said Charlie, smiling as friendly as ever.

"Does Charlie love P'Babe?"

"Oh," Babe exclaimed in surprise. Meanwhile, Charlie laughed again because his eyebrows raised together when he heard Martin's innocent question.

"I love Babe."

"And when will Charlie not love P'Babe? Like Mama doesn't love Papa?" Once again, Martin's question made them silent.

Charlie and Babe turned to look at each other, as if they were discussing with each other how to answer this question. How good is it that Martin doesn't get the wrong idea about love and he doesn't feel sad about his parents' relationship because now the child seems to understand that in the end everyone will experience that one day?

Everyone will stop loving each other.

Or not... Martin's understanding may be correct. But adults will try to force the word "forever" into everything in their lives.

"I don't know." In the end, it was Charlie who answered the question. "No one knows when we won't love each other. But for now we will continue to love each other."

"Limitless time?"

Both adults smiled at the question.

"Yes," answered Charlie, pinching the chatty boy's chubby cheek. How can Martin know the word infinite ? Maybe because Pete read to him. It's something adults often tell their sons to listen to: "Keep loving indefinitely."

"Oh..."

'I wonder if Mama's love ended sooner than Charlie's?' Martin thought so in his heart.

"Do you understand, kid?" Babe asked, and Martin nodded lightly in response.

"Does that mean Charlie really loves Babe?"

"Yes," came the answer from Charlie. On the contrary, Babe who heard that smiled with a proud expression, causing Charlie to just shake his head slightly. "I love him so much."

"Do you love him more than Martin?"

And the next question made Charlie's worries hit him straight away. Now Martin wasn't the only one waiting for an answer. But his own boyfriend was looking at him expectantly. Of course, if the answer is less than satisfactory. Maybe there would be a story after this and he would have to sort things out for a long time.

"I...uh...." Charlie was stunned when the small child and the older person in front of him looked at him with unblinking eyes, "Love... I love you both."

"But at that time, you said you loved Martin the most in the world."

"Hah?" Babe glared at Charlie as soon as he heard the little boy's words, while the tall Alpha almost wanted to blow himself up at this moment.

Charlie is very stressed being between these two spoiled people and it is going to drive him crazy.

"Is that right? Didn't Charlie say he wanted to play with Martin forever?"

The more Martin said, the more Charlie wanted to cry. The young man could only sit. His neck drooped as he gently squeezed and massaged his temples, hoping he would still be able to open his eyes after this.

"I just found out that now you prefer playing with other people than me."

I told you that adults are harder to please than children.

This condo room looks like it has turned into a kindergarten. Both needed to be fed and they couldn't pull themselves away to do anything. Both Charlie and Babe must always look after Martin. Starting from eating snacks, going to the bathroom, to the main activities of a four year old child, such as playing, which seems to make Charlie happy.

As is known, Babe is not a calm and kind person like Charlie. He couldn't stand listening to Martin's endless stories and he couldn't bear to answer a million questions that he himself didn't know where the boy's questions came from.

If someone said that adolescence is the most energetic period, he would definitely deny it, because this child never ends with giving them trouble. Once the engine was on, the kid couldn't seem to stop and Babe didn't know where the switch was to turn it off.

"What is sausage?" Babe asked Martin, who was looking at the clay rolling into an elongated shape.

"A gun," answered the little boy in a calm voice. His hands were still moving the same way and his eyes were still focused on the green clay in his hands.

The person who asked was sitting with his mouth open, and Charlie who was sitting next to him was just laughing at him all along.

"What the f...?"

"Babe" Charlie whispered loudly to Babe. "I told you not to say harsh words."

"Sorry, I forgot," Beab said softly. The Alpha vaguely looked at the pile of tar below, before he let out a soft sigh, he realized that he was no match for all this. That's why he chose to give up and do what he was good at.

"Babe....," Charlie said softly, because while he was helping Martin, a giant fort was built there. Babe moved to sit behind him and pressed against him, leaning his head and releasing his load. His legs straddled his breasts and the beautiful Alpha brought his face close to his boyfriend's ear, then quietly stuck out his tongue and licked it so gently that Charlie got goosebumps. "Come on, hurry up and finish playing."

"Martin doesn't mind."

"Is that really what he meant?" Charlie muttered, but Babe still couldn't stop being annoyed. The skinny man kissed the boy's cheek many times, as if he had been holding in this kind of anger for years. How many hours had he been holding it in?

"Babe!!!!"

"Charlie, why didn't I see you say anything harsh at all to Martin?"

"Martin is not as stubborn as you."

"Charlie, have you finished the tower?" Martin interrupted while the adults were arguing. The little boy was so focused on building the fort, he didn't pay any attention to the sounds or events around him. That is a very good thing.

"It's almost done," Charlie replies to his little friend, before rushing off to build the tower and trying to ignore Babe's abuse.

"Almost complete?" Babe made a small teasing noise at Charlie who stood up. His hand rubbed the big dog's body fur until it lost its shape, "Wow, Daddy, finish quickly."

"P'Babe, stop it."

"What?"

"I said stop."

"Huh? What did you say?" The person pretended not to hear what Charlie said and bowed. He sat in the same position as Charlie, before rushing forward and biting the boy's cheek very hard with his fangs.

"P'Babe..."

"What are you doing, P'Babe?"

Both of them were shocked by the question. When he raised his head, he saw a glint in his eyes. Martin looked at them suspiciously.

"I was playing with Charlie," Babe answered in as normal a tone as possible, while Martin saw Babe teasing Charlie.

"Why Martin, can't I do it?"

Martin did not immediately answer. The little boy crossed his arms in front of his chest and pressed his mouth shut, not liking what he saw, before his big eyes started to turn red. His mouth started to tremble and finally Martin cried.

Both Babe and Charlie were shocked.

"Martin, why are you crying?" Charlie rushed over after seeing his little nephew crying because he didn't know that he had accidentally said something wrong. Is that worth saying?

"P'Babe, don't do that, I don't like it!"

"Martin..."

"No!" Martin exclaimed before Babe could say anything.

"What don't you like?" Charlie asked as he picked Martin up and sat him on his lap and gently wiped away his nephew's tears.

"Don't flirt. Martin won't let Babe flirt with my Charlie!"

.

.

.

.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

488K 17.9K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
10.1K 377 8
"Ghost writer": @JungkookJiminBunny Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Hate and enemies Hidden emotions and fears A complicated beginning and an even m...
2.9K 187 16
This is a story based on character of Pit babe. I decided to make my own fictional timeline. This story is based on vampires, demons, sorcerers. This...
47.7K 1.3K 31
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...