DELICATE - S.H

By mrsreid01

- ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .𖥔 ݁ ˖🦇 ݁˖ ݁𖥔 . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɢᴀᴅᴏ'ꜱ, ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄʏ ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟᴏɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴍᴀɴ
ᴸᴼᴼᴷᴮᴼᴼᴷ ²
delgado
trick o' bullshit
slutty samantha delgado
the eggo box
i did something bad
i did something bad (2)
dart the psycho
the babysitters of hawkins
the babysitter of hawkins (2)
008
008 (2)
tara henderson
the pretty chaperone
the pretty chaperone (2)
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ 3 ᴡᴀʟᴋᴍᴀɴ
ᴸᴼᴼᴷᴮᴼᴼᴷ³
love emergency
cruel summer
cruel summer (2)
this is why hawkin's can't have nice things (2)
¡girls rule!
¡girls rule! (2)
i spy with my little eye
i spy with my little eye (2)
the case of matt miller
the case of matt miller (2)
getaway car
getaway car (2)
getaway car (3)

this is why hawkin's can't have nice things

15 1 0
By mrsreid01

AUTHORS QUICK NOTE:

anyways, i have decided to have jaeden martell as will byers from here on out. i believe he'd be a better cast for will byers. so let's all believe he's will byers in this story.

chapter two:
this is why hawkin's can't have nice things

STARCOURT MALL
THE FLASH STUDIO

"SOME FLOWERS FOR MY PRETTY LADY." matt was standing behind sam, showing her a bouquet of flowers. she turns to face her boyfriend, and takes the flowers.

"you're so sweet."
she says before placing a kiss on his lips. she tries breaking away, but matt had his arms around her and holding her tight causing sam to giggle.

"matt, i'm at work."
she smiles in the kiss.

he breaks away, and sighs as he holds her hand.
"i know, i'm sorry." he smiles. "happy anniversary."

"happy anniversary."
she smiles back.

"these past six month have gone by so fast. all i can say is those six months have been the best months of my whole life. you're just this ray of sunshine that just lights everyone's life. you're the best girlfriend in this entire universe. i love you."

"aww stop. i wrote it all in a letter, but i just wanted to tell you that i love you and you make me the happiest girl in this world. thank you for everything you've done for me. and...you'll hear the rest through the letter or else i am just going to ball my eyes out, expressing my love to you in words." she smiles

"i can't wait to read your letter. i still have your other letters from when we were kids. i still read those every single day."

"really?!"

he hums in response.
"you're my prince charming to my cinderella."

sam laughs. "out of all of the letters you read that one?"

"that one is my favorite. especially the part where you said you love me more than ralph macchio."

"oh, don't get me started on him. i was crazy over him and now tara and max are obsessed with him."

"ralph macchio made every girl go crazy. but hey at least my girlfriend loves me more than him." he says as he kisses her lips. she giggles as she kisses him back.

"i hope we make it to our one year anniversary. we should do something really special, just the two of us."

"i promise we will, and you know i always keep my promises. i already have something in mind, but that's for you to wait on."

"i can't wait to see the surprise."

matt extends his pinkie as she does the same. they both intertwine their pinkies together. "i promise we'll make it to a year, and nothing will break us apart. not even ralph macchio." he says as they both start to laugh together.

"anyways." he starts. "i have to go now. i wish i can stay longer, but i told heather to cover for a couple of minutes and it's already been an hour. i gotta go before my boss fires me." he kisses her lips. "don't forget our date tonight."

"how can i forget? i already got my outfit picked out and you're really going to like it."

"you're going to look amazing and beautiful."

"i love you."
she smiles.

"i love you too."
he places both hands on her face and kisses her on the lips. "okay, i seriously gotta go now, i can't have my boss make me clean the showers."

"okay, go!"
she jokingly pushes him. he began to run, but runs back to give sam one last big kiss and quickly breaks away. "i'll never get tired of kissing you."

she giggles.
"go!"

and of course, robin and steve were watching the couple from their shop. robin being their biggest fan, and steve being the biggest hater.

"they're so cute."
robin smiles.

"they're gross."
steve disagrees

✮ ✮ ✮

"HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WALK?" lucas pants as all the teens were following tara and dustin up a hill.

"if you'd just shut up, maybe we'll
make it up faster." tara spoke as she was ahead of the others.

"do we seriously gotta meet tara's new best friend suzie? can we just wait till she comes to hawkins?" mike complains.

"no."
tara responds quickly.

"i'm not really liking this idea of you having a new best friend. i would really love to have a talk with this suzie girl and see if she can beat the best friend test." max said sounding jealous.

"max, you will always be my number one best friend. you practically became another sister to me. you're family now." tara reassures max.

"i am so happy we met." max smiles.

mike, will and lucas groan.
"sometimes i wish i never introduced you two. instead of tara third wheeling, i am the one has to third wheel all the time." lucas complains.

"what's third wheel?"
el asks.

"it's like being a third person to two people who love each other a lot. it gets annoying especially with max, tara and lucas." mike responds.

"oh...so hopper third wheels a lot with us?"
el asks.

"yeah, which is why he's grumpy all the time. he doesn't like third wheeling."

el giggles.
"hopper third wheels." mike began to giggle with her.

"can we just call her through
the phone? utah has phones, you know." will spoke.

"yeah, but suzie is mormon."
dustin responded.

"oh, shit. she doesn't have electricity?"
lucas questions.

"that's the amish, dumbass."
max says.

"oh, so you call me names, but not tara?"
lucas complains.

"tara is different, she's my sister."

"and?"

"and... as my boyfriend you have to deal with it. thank you! so about suzie?"

"wait, what are mormons?"
will asks.

"super religious white people."
tara answers. "they have electricity, cars and stuff, but since i'm not mormon. her parents don't allow her to talk to people who aren't part of the same religion."

"wait, so how did she get into camp?"
lucas asked.

"she lied to her parents and said she was going to some mormon kids camp." dustin answered.

everyone tiredly kept on walking until mike and el stopped. "hey, guys!" mike called out. everyone turns to look at the couple. "this is fun and all, but uh..." he points to his watch.

"i have to go home."
el says.

"aww." tara walks down the hill to give el a hug. "it's okay, you can talk to her later. she's really nice." she smiles.

"i want to talk to suzie, but hopper will get mad at me if i don't make it home early." el says as she hugged tara back. "i promise, we can talk to her."

"of course, and then we can talk about boys
being stupid." tara whispers making el giggle.

"hey!"
the boys yelled in sync.

"i'm telling axel what you
just said to el." mike said.

"instead of worrying about me, worry about getting el home safe before hopper kills you. k? bye!" tara said before walking away from them.

"isn't four a little too early?"
dustin spoke.

"they're lying."
lucas responded.

"it's been like this all summer."
will added.

"it's romantic."
tara and max said at the same time.

"it's gross."

"it's bullshit." dustin said. "we just got home, shouldn't they be wanting to spend time with us after being away almost all of summer?"

"it's okay, dusty." tara started. "we'll hangout with them later on in the summer. in the mean time, onwards and upwards. suzie is waiting to meet you guys." tara said as she starts walking up the hill and everyone groans.

will felt a shiver up his spine as he placed his hand at the back of his neck. he turns to look behind him,
but there was nothing there.

✮ ✮ ✮

AT HAWKINS COMMUNITY POOL during his break, matt was with heather reading over the letter he had written for sam to read tonight. a gift he thought would be really special to her.

heather was reading the letter with a smile on her face while matt was trying to read her face to see if the smile was good or bad.

"sooo..."

"okay, mr. poet."
heather jokes. "this actually really good."

"really? grammar is good?"
he asks.

"yes, sam is really going to love this letter. i'm
excited for you two."

"thanks."
matt said.

"who would of thought the mathew miller can be so poetic and romantic." she jokes.

"well, i technically got it from my dad. he gave me the idea to write her a handwritten letter on how much i love her."

"like father like son. so, what time is the date?"

"at 8, i am leaving a bit early to go grab her flowers and then go pick her up at the byers. miss byers is helping her get ready."

"you better not be late to the date. she's such a pretty girl to be stood up. if you do, i am going to murder you."

"i promise i won't be late."

✮ ✮ ✮

"WE MADE IT, YOU GUYS."
tara said as she dropped her bags.

"yeah, only took us five hours."
lucas complained.

"why can't we just play d & d?"
will said

"i'm so thirsty."
lucas pants as he grabs his water and starts chugging down the water. max looking at him annoyed, as well as tara. he finishes and wipes his mouth.

"do you seriously just drink the rest
of our water?" max said.

"without having max take
the first sip?" tara adds.

"lucas, i am not helping you with
this apology." dustin said.

lucas spits the water back into the bottle and hands it to max, sending her a cheesy smile. max shakes her head and walks away from him.

tara walks up to him and smacks his head. "that's the most disgusting thing you've ever done." she walks away.

everyone began setting up cerebro to talk to tara's new best friend she met at summer camp. it took them an hour to finish, they all lift up the tall antenna to gain signal.

"pretty impressive, huh?"
dustin said.

"i guess."
lucas responded.

"alright let's go meet tara's new best friend." everyone gathered around as dustin begins talking to the walkie. "suz and marco, this is dustin and tara. do you copy? over."

"who's marco?"
will asks.

"suzie's boyfriend. him and dustin became good friends during summer camp." tara responded.

"dustin made a new best-"

"shh!"
tara shushes lucas.

no one response and all you can hear
is radio static.

"one sec, they're probably...they're still there."
dustin tells the trio that were patiently waiting.

"suz and marco, this is tara and dustin.
do you copy? over."

still no response.

"i'm sure they are there."
tara said.

"yeah."

"you know, sometimes she's busy. he's busy. we're all busy you know?" tara added.

"yeah."

"it's dinner time in utah, probably."

"mmm.."

"suz and marco, do you copy? this is tara
and dustin, over." dustin says again.

no response.

"suz and marco, do you copy? this is tara
and dustin, over." dustin says once again and still no one answers. he continues calling them...

✮ ✮ ✮

HOPPER HAS BEEN STARING AT TEENS FOR A COUPLE MINUTES. while mike and el were waiting for him to talk. hopper turns the stereo off and looks back at the teens. mike was blinking, waiting for hopper to say something. all you can hear in the room was crickets chirping.

"so..." mike started. "are you going speak or we're going to do a staring contest?" he says.

hopper wants to really yell at mike right now, but he remembered what axel had told him.

don't let mike get to you, just smile and talk.

so that's what he did, he exhaled and just smiled at mike, and began. "um..." was all he could say as the teens waited for him to say more. "what, uh...i needed to say to you..." mike makes a face which gets hopper annoyed.

smile and talk.

"what i wanted to say to you...is that um..."

"uh-oh."
mike looks at el.

they'll think it's a joke at first, but you don't let them get to you. smile and talk. hopper kept repeating axel's words.

"i think we're in trouble."
mike said as el and him giggled. mike then smirks at hopper which is making him want to kill mike.

smile and talk.

"no. no one is in trouble, okay. i just, um..."

mike whispers something in el's ear which makes her giggle. hopper was confused, but not liking what mike was doing.

whatever you do, don't come up with a lie just to break up the two teens instead of reading the letter.

"you know what? your mom called."
hopper lies.

"what?"
mike questions.

"yeah. she needs you home
right away."

"is everything okay?"
mike asks.

"no, i don't think so.
it's your grandma."

✮ ✮ ✮

"IS SHE DEAD?"
mike follows hopper out the cabin, worried sick about what's going on with his family.

"no."

"did she fall again?"

"no."

"does she have cancer?"

"no."

"then, i don't understand. what's wrong with nana?"

hoppers gets inside his car while mike does the same. he slams his door shut. "nothing! there is nothing wrong with nana!" hopper yells.

"what?!"

"but...there's something very wrong with this thing between you and el." hopper admits.

"oh, you lying piece of shit!"
mike yells as he tries getting out of the car. he tries unlocking the car, but hopper locks it and they kept going back and forth. "you're crazy!" mike yells.

"crazy?...you want to see real crazy? you disrespect me again, okay?..."

mike started to get a little scared from the tone
of hopper's voice.

"here's what's going to happen...i'm gonna drive you home and i'm gonna speak...and you're going to listen...and then, maybe...maybe by the end of it, maybe if you're lucky, maybe...i will continue to allow you to date my daughter." hopper finishes his demand.

mike was silent.

"nod, if you understand!"
hopper yells as mike nodded his head quickly.

mike gulps. "yes, sir."
he says as hopper drives him home.

✮ ✮ ✮

"SUZ AND MARCO! THIS IS TARA AND DUSTIN. DO YOU COPY? OVER." dustin continues to contact them. it's been so long that it was already dark outside while max, lucas and will were laying on the ground, half asleep.

"suz and marco, this is your pals trying to talk to you. do you copy? over." he says again.

"suz-"

"guys! we've been here for hours and they're not answering, can we just go to tara's house and sleepover?" lucas complained.

"we'll have our sleepover until we talk to suzie and marco." tara responded.

"or maybe cerebro doesn't work."
will joins.

"or maybe this is all a prank just to make us jealous that you guys made new double date pals." lucas said.

"jealous? you think we're trying to make you jealous? what are you an idiot? suzie is mormon. she- she- she probably can't talk right now because her parents are around." tara says, stuttering between some of her words.

"i seriously don't get you girls, why do we need to meet your new best friend? you guys are so dramatic." lucas rants.

max got off the ground quickly. "did you just call us dramatic?" she glares at him.

"well...i mean...no! i was talking about tara. she's dramatic. you're not, you're perfect."

"did you just call my best friend dramatic?"
max questions.

"no?"

max stared at lucas and begins chuckling.
"i'm just teasing, we know we aren't dramatic. maybe they're right. they are mormons, so they could be sleeping or having dinner right now. we can stay here for a little while."

will gets up.
"as much as i like to stay, my mom still has me on curfew. so i gotta go home before it's gets a lot later."

"aww, see you tomorrow?" tara says.

"see you tomorrow, guys."
will smiles.

"let us know through the walkie when you
get home." tara says as everyone exchange their goodbyes.

"we'll stay here for a little longer and if they don't answer in the next ten minutes. we'll just call tomorrow." lucas suggested.

the sound of chattering from a person starts to be heard from the radio. tara grabs the walkie, "hey, suzie. is that you?"

it wasn't suzie or marco, the chattering was from
a man speaking russian...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
the story is only going to get better now ;) the casting/recast, i got inspired by adding a couple of actors from the IT movie like jaeden martell as will byers. for marco, i decided to have chosen jacobs play marco in the story! there will be a couple of new character added for
stranger things 4 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 64 17
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇꜰᴇʟʟᴇʀ." "ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢᴀɴᴅᴘᴀᴘᴘʏ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ...
6.9K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
43.8K 644 12
𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 �...
18.9K 531 37
Pretty Woman - 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗬 - 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆ply...