With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑾𝒆 �... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||60||

16 2 2
By BlueRose_023

"Kenneth? Hello? Um, I'm sorry for um, not replying your texts. Just saw them. Haven't been here up to a day. How have you been?" I pause, taking a breath before continuing the voice note. "You sound very concerned. You're worried about me. Well m fine. I missed home, mom's cooking and yeah, home. What about you? How are your holidays going?

We'll be travelling back to my hometown soon, so my holiday's going to be amazing. I haven't been back there in ages, but I miss everyone. Especially my cousins. They make celebrations worth it, honestly." I smiled in remembrance. "So um, back to your holidays. Do you stay at home or do you travel? Is it freezing there? I dunno. I guess we'll talk when you come online so..." I drawled. "I've said too much, Kenneth. And oh, my mom said something I'd like to discuss so maybe later? I'm ending the VN now. See you. Um." I laughed. "I've said a lot of 'ums.' but anyway, bye Kenneth. Happy holidays." I pressed send.

I closed the chat after going through his messages again. There wasn't really anything to do because well, Buchi was out and I would've visited Ebenezer if it wasn't exam week at pearl international. I turned off the lights, turned on the AC and curled up to nap. I was just about dozing off when the phone rang and I mindlessly answered. "Your laugh is really cute, Vivian." I checked the name of my caller. It was him. And that sentence? I wanted to scream and laugh and scream again.

"Kenneth." it came out as barely a whisper.

"Yes? It's me. Saw your VN. Feels like ages since I heard your voice. I missed it. I miss you Vivian. And I'm sorry if things really ended badly and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I guess it was too soon, too fast for you. I apologize. I-I just wanted you. And it wasn't just because you fucking arouse me but I wanted you. I'm sorry Vivian." I was speechless.

"it's okay." that's all I could say because I didn't know what else to.

"thank you. Thanks. I uh. How are you doing?"

"I told you I was fine." I couldn't stop smiling. "how about you? How's it over there?"

"I've not gone outdoors. The mansion's warm. It's boring. Dad's not here, with mom in Greece or somewhere. They'll be back soon though."

"So you're home alone?"

"If you count out the maids and butlers, yeah." He had butlers. Damn! "I'm quite bored. And replying to your earlier question...I'll be travelling. To where, I'm not sure yet. Johannesburg, maybe."

"Oh. UH, okay."

"So, Vivian, what would you like for Christmas?"

"Um, I don't know. I don't really want anything." I didn't lack anything.

"Wow...that's unusual." he laughed. "not even some Gold earring or something?"

"No. I have more than enough."

"Come on, Vivian. I want to get you something. Mention anything."

"Chocolate."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah. I am. The best chocolate in the world. Can you get me that?" I cringed at my tone. I heard his laughter. Hot.

"Sure. Nothing else?"

"Hmm. Yeah. I'm okay."

"If you say so. If you say so."

"How about you?"

"All I want for Christmas is you." his baritone made my mouth water. I giggled at the song. "I'm not joking. I'm serious you know."

"I'm sorry but I can't fulfil that wish." I tried my best imitation of his accent. "we're so far away."

"I have my ways. Santa always grants me my wish." really. I narrowed my eyes.

"You sound really suspicious."

"Sweetheart."

"I mean, you sound so sure. You can get me this Christmas."

"Nothing is impossible. Even distance can stop me when I set my sights on something, ore someone special. I want you." he said it again making me hot all over. "and I'm not just talking about sex though I'd take it as a plus. I want you, your everything. i—I cant explain this feeling on my chest it's just so..."

"Kenneth isn't it too soon?" Wasn't it? We barely knew each other. We had almost nothing in common. We were just paired up and he forced a friendship on me and that was it. "i don't know you."

"Do you want to know me?" i hummed in reply. "tonight is perfect. Ask anything you want to.

That was how the prince and I spoke for two hours about ourselves. I mostly did the speaking though. He only mentioned bits about himself: his favorite things, his schooling and future plans. The guy already had a spot in Harvard. Incredible. He evaded questions about his childhood and I was smart enough not to bring up Jeiel or his fiancee. I told him almost everything there was to know, family, friends, school in Nigeria and how different it was from Hughton.

We ended the calls because I was needed in the kitchen but he promised to keep in touch. "I'll call. Take care, sweetheart."

**

The rumored changes about Ebenezer didn't seem to be rumors. He saw me but acted like I was air, still getting cozy with the girl h was hugging. They were shamelessly tonguing each other in the midst of the car park, swallowing each others faces like there was no tomorrow. He said something to her and she glanced at me. I knew her face, but from where, I wasn't sure. She laughed and said something to which he kissed her cheeks in reply. He walked in m y direction but didn't even stop yo acknowledge me. I joined him in his car where his driver was waiting.

"Act like I'm not here. I'm trying to be invisible." he scoffed, bringing his phone from his backpack. "Ebenezer."

"Ebenezer? Interesting, really."

"How were your exams?" he did not reply. "come on, I'm trying to make conversation." he didn't even glance at me. The fuck was wrong wit him? "Is this how you welcome your best friend. I thought you missed me."

"What are you really doing here, Vivian" Vivian? He never called me that.

"Trying to talk, but I see you don't want to."

"what's there to talk about. You sure as hell were having a swell time with The Heir." he made air quotes. "you even took a selfie together. How sweet."

"yeah. Your cousin right?"

"he even told you."

"why didn't you? And don't gimme the you never asked bullshit cause we normally talk about these things. Nine years of friendship and I didn't know your mom had a twin sister!" he clicked his tongue. "so why didn't you tell me."

"i don't want to talk about Kenneth right now. Please. Talk about something else."

"who was she?" he laughed and finally turned to me.

"She is Tiana. Tiana Stephens." i remembered the name as I remembered my phone number. I looked at Ebenezer in s hock. How could he?!

"of everyone her?" when the hell did she get back?

"Of everyone in Hughton, you saw Kenneth. Hmm?"

"we were paired for the year."

"total bullshit!"

"This is not about Kenneth. It's about you dating someone who hates me."

"I could say the same for you."

"Kenneth and I aren't dating. And the fuck, he doesn't hate you."

"you don't know shit about us so shut your mouth."

"Oh wait, so you're WITH Tiana because yo want some kind of revenge."

"I'm with Tiana because she's a sweetheart. And we click really well. And we have amazing mind-blowing sex. She's creative. She even gets me more than you ever will."

"because you fuck the bitch."

"Tunde, stop the car." Ebenezer suddenly said.

"sir?"

"stop this fucking car, Tunde!" the driver hit the brakes immediately. "Chioma, get out.'

"excuse me?'

"did I stutter?"

"you're kicking me out? Cause I called your girlfriend a bitch?" he gripped my jaw.

"yes. And that is very insulting. To me. An attack on Tiana is an attack on me. Have that in mind before talking stupidly." I couldn't believe this guy. "get out. We're at your estate."

"fine. Okay. Thanks."

"You're very welcome." I slammed the door. Fuck him!

...

I needed as much dirt as I could get on that Tiana girl. She turned my best friend against me. I knew she did not like me. She made that known the last time I saw her. The fact that I used to consider her my close friend disgusted me. She disgusted me and he knew how much I despised her. But he could kick me out because of her. She had successfully stolen my best friend from me. that bitch. If I exposed her for the dirty slut she was, Eben would come back to his senses.

I wasn't fond of using blackmail. I never used blackmail but I had to try. The only person whom I knew could have access to people's dirty laundry was Nedum. And we weren't speaking. I rapped on his door twice before entering. "I need your help."

"what is it?" he was working on his laptop.

"Tiana Stephens. I want everything you can dig up on her. Background, dating history, sex tapes, stuff like that."

"what did this Tiana girl do to you?"

"it's personal. Are you helping me or not?'

"i wont."

"I'll tell everyone you're gay."

"do me a favour. It'll save me the stress."

"what do you want."

"i won't endanger an innocent girl"

"she is harming Eben mentally. He pushed me out his car because I called her a bitch." he gave me a once over and faced his work.

"That title suits you better to be honest. I'm working Vivian. Leave."

"Please. I'll not say anything to anyone. Please." I massaged his shoulders. "Nedum please. Help your sister. For once."

"Forgive me and I'll do it. My price is simple."

"Sure. You're forgiven."

"Leave. I'll send It tonight." I beamed with joy and hugged his neck.

"I love you so much. Thanks." 

IT'S SO COLD IN HERE...Damn.  HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FANS. I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT. A LOT. BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY. MY PROMISED UPDATE...WELP! BUT HERE IT IS, REWRITTEN AFTER MY DRAFTS WERE LOST IN MY SPOILT PHONE. 😁 I WON'T MAKE THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE LONG BECAUSE THERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING. I'VE GOT 1.8K WATTPAD NOTIFICATIONS TO READ FIRST. DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'LL BE BACK SHORTLY. USE THIS ONE HOLD BODY. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR WAITING PATIENTLY. GOD BLESS YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
6K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
23.7K 8.2K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...