✓ The male god of the trade...

Від koushuu17

Author: Zhu Nu As a poor student who grew up in a single-parent difficult household, Li Cheng has recently ma... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
End

6

186 1 0
Від koushuu17

What followed was a long period of staring at each other, looking at the robber's scrutinizing gaze and the slightly wrinkled and flattened corners of his eyes, Li Cheng's face did not show fear, but it did not make people feel that he was confident and relied on - normal people will not keep stiffening their backs in a state that is enough to protect themselves.

The young man's muscles are thin and weak, and he clearly has no strength to fight, but his eyes are very soft and quiet. He is a kind-hearted child, so it's no wonder he stands up and acts as a protector for all.

There is no way to imagine that Chairman Xu, who is overwhelmed in the mall, will have such a simple son.

The high-tech in the team inserted the huge amount of money card next to the computer and knocked on it, and it didn't take long to show the information of the person handling it, the robber glanced at it, his eyes paused on Xu Hongyi's three words, his cold face eased, and he even pulled out a smile at Li Cheng, "Very good, you didn't lie... I like honest teenagers, and when we are out of danger, I will let you go immediately.

Li Cheng nodded, "Thank you, I will cooperate." The

robber snapped his fingers and glanced at a few bank clerks with a smile, "Take them down and let the police uncle see our sincerity, of course... Please also spread the news here, if the police officers who stayed outside in five minutes still refuse to evacuate, then our brave Mr. Xu Xiaoxiao may be in danger of his life, this should be what you don't want to see, right? The

man in the corner walked through the bank hall under the control of the robbers, and the police outside the bank were waiting with guns, only to see the robbers poking their heads out of the door, followed by eight clerks and three ordinary people walking out with their heads bowed.

In the end, the little girl holding the female staff looked back at Li Cheng and the robbers in the hall with wide eyes, and waved her hand politely, "Goodbye brother and uncle!" The

police still maintained a shooting posture, and they were a little stunned for some reason, right, the robbers actually released the hostages, isn't this the rhythm of throwing themselves into the net!

When did robbers, who are often associated with murderers, have such a good day to talk?

Just as the police officers were discussing and preparing to rush in to arrest the criminal, more than a dozen hostages who had been released stepped forward to stop them, "Mr. Xiao Xu is still inside, you can't go in!"

"Mr. Xiao Xu is the son of Mr. Xu Hongyi, you all know who Xu Hongyi is, his son is in the hands of that group of people, it was Mr. Xiao Xu who saved us! You will harm him when you go in, I don't agree!

"Ask the officers to retreat within five minutes, or our savior will die!"

There was chaos outside, the three robbers had already taken out all the jewels and coins in the bank, Li Cheng glanced at the bulging storage bag on the other party's back, took advantage of the fact that the people around him were not paying attention, carefully moved his steps, and shouted desperately: "The hostage is dead!! The voice echoed in the main hall of the bank, and it was still clearly audible outside.

The ring flashed with white light, and Li Cheng's person disappeared in an instant.

The robber who had held the gun against his temple was so frightened that his arm was numb, and he directly hooked the gun ring, and the blasting fire fell on the smooth floor and crackled and jumped, and the person's face was bloodless and his legs trembled, "What the hell am I!" The boss has a ghost! Yes!!!

"What are you doing!" In addition, the robber who was staring at the storage bag on his companion's back immediately reflexively turned his head when he heard this deafening shout, looked at the open space in front of the other party, and this time frowned deeply, "What about people!

"Suddenly... Suddenly it's gone! The world evaporates! Disappear into thin air! "The firewalker tried to find a more suitable explanation, he regretted this in his heart, damn the old village chief really didn't lie to him, he had done countless bad things since he was a child, and now he has finally been punished, and the ghosts have come to him!

"Shut up, you're not afraid of the living, what are you afraid of when you're dead!" The robber boss also felt a chill on his body, Li Cheng he had seen it with his own eyes, if it was really a living person, it would definitely be impossible to disappear directly in place like this... He pulled the safety on the gun, held his breath and fired two shots at the shadow at the door, "The outside already knows that the hostages are gone, run separately and find a chance to rush out!"

The

bank's surveillance system has been destroyed by them, but Li Cheng's shouting can't be prevented, not to mention that there is a stupid gunshot from a pig teammate immediately behind, so according to the sound signal, it is a threatening murder case!

The robbers felt this wrong.

It's good now, it's just yellow mud falling off the crotch, it's not but!

Lying in the Continent Realm Inn for two hours, Li Cheng, who thought that everything had been calm, appeared in place with a comfortable smile on his lips, and instantly banged twice in his ears, and a stray bullet in the distance grazed the veins on his neck, Li Cheng's face changed greatly, and he rolled on the ground twice in a row and crossed back to the Continent Realm from the corner of the wall.

It's so shocking that the flesh and blood can't resist the onslaught of bullets at all!

So compared to the tragic shootout just now, the inn in the continent realm is so safe that you want to cry!

Why is the rhythm of life so abnormal lately? The world, which is a peaceful society, is starting to frantically launch an anti-human movement? On the contrary, in the world of monks who survive by the weak and the fittest, they are like silkworm babies?

It's just going to be depressing.

Controlling his pounding heart, he watched the boy on the top of the bed gasp lightly, smelled the rust in his nose, and reached out to wipe the blood on his neck. Although I have always known that the time gap between the continent and the modern world is quite large, I didn't expect that one day in the modern era is equivalent to one day in the past in the continent, and the two hours in the continent are only over in the modern era... A minute or two?

He felt that he needed to study the time difference, otherwise it would be a problem to escape for his life in the future.

The heart is too tired.

"Brother Li has ever gotten up?" There was a knock on the door, Song Mu's voice came in through the crack in the door, Li Cheng pushed the door open, and found that Brother Song, who was supposed to be very elegant and wearing a Hanfu-like robe outside, actually changed into a black tights of unknown fabric.

Li Cheng: "Brother Song?

"Put on this garment." Song Musai came over with a large bag of things, his expression looked slightly nervous, his fingers were propped on Li Cheng's shoulders apart, his eyes were dark, as if precipitating some unknown emotion, jumping and enthusiastic, "From tonight to dawn, the monk world will stand in a place within reach and wait for us."

Li Cheng: "............" don't excite buddy.

The evening of the continent came quickly, and the sky that was still sunny a second ago sank almost all at once, and there was a thunder light hidden overhead, which didn't look very stable, Li Cheng changed into tights and came out, and found that the road outside the inn was already full of people, everyone was dressed in black clothes and black pants, and even a small red lantern was hung on the hat on everyone's head.

There is no electric light to make a searchlight effect, and the IQ of the people of the continent is thirty-two likes, and this kind of hi Da Puben invention is not afraid of being burned by the fire when walking?

Song Mu brotherly lit a good fire for the small lantern on Li Cheng's head, and the surroundings immediately lit up red, Li Cheng trembled against the small flames, and found that the lantern was quite strong, not as dangling as he imagined, in short, everything was developing in a good direction.

A small white cloud appeared in the distant sky, and then the outer deacon and several outer disciples rushed to the Jade Emperor Mountain with hundreds of disciples, Li Cheng lit a small lantern on his head, squatted on the cloud and looked down.

"Look at that stone stele, below is Qingyun City."

"It is said that this place was originally the capital of Great Qin, thousands of years ago the demon beasts were rampant, since the sea landed on the capital and caused the capital after the Great Qin took the capital, and later although there were monks who formed a team to exterminate the demon beasts in the city, this place has also become less inhabited..."

"I heard that there are also a lot of demon beasts on several mountains around the Jade Emperor Sect, why don't the masters of the sect exterminate them all?"

"Of course, the powerful ones are destroyed, but those who have not even transformed have left, and they are all regarded as the ones used by the disciples to practice - such confidence, it is worthy of being the first sect of Great Qin!"

Probably because of the aura, the average population of the continent can live for two hundred years, so as long as they are not more than one hundred years old, they are still teenagers, and the nature of teenagers is that as long as they are still in the rebellious period, they will inevitably show off their knowledge without a trace.

He sat on the edge of the cloud with his eyes squinted, and suddenly something slippery flew at his feet, bursting with a sweet smell of pink powder, something? Li Cheng wiped his face, opened his eyes wide, looked down at the powder everywhere on his body, and unexpectedly flew a streamer around him with a hula, because his body leaned out of the white light outside the clouds, Li Cheng's whole person was suddenly hooked on that streamer!

Li Cheng's eyes sent the little white cloud of the deacon of the outer gate away, and found himself holding the streamer hanging in the air.

Under the palm of the hand is a very strong heartbeat... Wait, why is there a heartbeat sound? It seems that his heart is beating fast, the sound of dong dong is pounding on the eardrum, and even with the rhythm of the drum, the hot blood in his heart pours into his whole body, and there will be a burning sensation.

Li Cheng held his breath desperately.

The sweet smell poured from his throat into his body, and the hunger and thirst that he wanted to devour intensified.

Li Cheng gasped, he even felt that he was dead, everything was instinctive, so in the endless blood eruption and consciousness suppression, faintly, he seemed to understand something...

That sweet powder, it should be...

Li Cheng pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and tried to wake up for a moment, only to realize that his limbs, which were not very strong, had been clutching at the front of him like an octopus... Personal?!! What's even worse is that the seductive smell on the other party's body is simply pervasive!

Isn't this a streamer?

"Yin? Adulthood? There was a sound of heavy breathing overhead, Li Cheng raised his head, and the red light of the small lantern above his head met the pair of bloodshot eyes that had been bet, and the young man who was so nervous that his scalp was numb suddenly froze.

Then I didn't know what the other party used to distinguish it, but I only heard a very shallow sigh: "Adult Yin genus, it's really good." What

... Meaning? Feel...... It's not good...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

La familia es Primero. Від M.E.O.C

Наукова фантастика

2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
The Real Ram Від TJ_Croft37

Наукова фантастика

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
13.5K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
Raven Knight Від Rob Clark

Наукова фантастика

37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...