Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Full machine

1.7K 9 1
By eilishgfwp

𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫<𝟑

———————————————————
2023, the end.

If someone was telling you the things you did with the grapes actually worked, you'll be shocked and disgusted by their imagines.
You always laugh so bad when you heard yourself talking about the new year's kiss.

You never thought you actually deserved that, or you would have one for the next year, you always wished you'll have one in the next year but, it never came. So you just gave up, until it's happened, and it came so unexpected.

You bumped into a guy once in LA trip and then you met him in a bar you were with some friends, he was so nice and cute that he lead you and your friends back to the hotel after they drank to much, you guys took each others phones and talked in the week you were in Los angles. He took you out for dinner once and you met the love of your life, that's what you called him since then.

People said you were so weird for saying that a man you met in a bar is the love of your life but you knew how was the one to complete the missing piece in your heart.

For Matt you were everything since then, he knew that to leads you back to the hotel was the best idea he ever had. His brothers actually loved you so much that Matt could swear that sometimes it's was like they were in a relationship with you and not you and him. But he loved that, it's was important to him.

It's was the 31th of December. Last day of 2023, after everything that was on this year it's finally came to the end. You were in Matt's bed, like every other day. Matt still sleeping and you had the time to think. Matt warped his arms around you what was tough to move and find a comfortable position on your bed.

You tried to move slowly and to move Matt's arms from you, but everytime you tried to moved his arms he was making noise like he gonna wake up and putting his arms back on you. "Matt, I have to get up, I'll get blue marks eventually." You laugh at the sleepy guy.

"I don't care, please stay." Matt said without even opening his arms, he stay tight to you and hold you tightly to him. "Matt." You called him. "I have to go and get ready for tonight." You said and he just kept sighing as he tried to open his eyes.

"Five minutes please." He asked and you rolled your eyes. When Matt rubbed his forehead and finally let go of you, you could get up and walk to the bathroom.

When Matt felt his arm fall on the bed and not on your chest he sigh and opened his eyes finally. He sat on his bed and watched you walking to the bathroom. "Sorry!" You shouts at gave him a kiss in the air as he smiles and get up from his bed softly.

"You know, I can always be close if I want." He said and get into the shower while you were doing your make up. "Matt love, I'm doing my make up and that's was a little bit weird." You said to him and he laughed.

"Come on y/n!" He said and hugged you from behind, he kissed the back of your neck and put his hands on your waist. "I love you Matt, but let me please get ready." You said to him and took off his hands from you. Matt stood there watching you through the mirror, confused. Why you don't want him close?
Or why are you pushing him away since he woke up or while he were asleep? It's was the last day of the year, and tonight is the kiss for the new year, are you even want it? Matt was thinking so much that he swear he got headaches from overthinking.

You watch Matt watching you and turned around to you. "Something wrong?" You asked with the brush in your hand and one hand holding the blush box you used this morning.

"Why aren't you want my touch?" He asked. "Matt, is not about you, I wanna get ready for tonight and I need to take care of things, and I'm already late for helping madi. We took the responsibility about this party, so I need to show my responsibilities." You said to him.

"But even when you late to work you always letting me hugs you while you doing your make up or choosing your own routine." He said. "Matt don't be dramatic.." you whispered and got back to your make up routine. "It's not about the new year kiss right?" He asked softly, you shook your head and turned around at him again. "No!"

"Of course not, Matt! I do want it, I want it to be you, don't worry about it." You took both of his hands and kissed one of them. "Don't worry, you'll get this kiss from me." You said and he smiled, Matt let you finish your make up and he said he will drop you at madi's place and he will go buy some food for tonight. You loved how he always helps you.

-
Matt got back home from the grocery shop with a lot of bags and watch Chris and nick sitting on the sofa. "Guys!" He said. "The fuck?" Nick asked. "we need to get ready for tonight!" He said back at them. "Matt, y/n and madi taking care of this, don't worry." Chris said and got back to the phone. "No! Both of you get the fuck up now and help me with the balloons and the food." He said.

Nick rolled his eyes and got up and Chris too, you still were shopping with madi. Matt knew you'll be back soon, and you'll be so surprised to see the house is done for the party. You invited a lot of your friends and Matt's friends, some of them you liked and some of them not that much.

You and madi finally arrived back home and you saw nick putting balloons and Matt putting the things on the tables and cleaning the house for the party. You smiled at Matt and madi laughed at nick, when nick saw madi he made all of them look at you and madi. "Madi." Nick said and she laughed

"My love, what is that supposed to be?" You asked Matt laughed. "I just cleaned the house.." he said. You hugged Matt and kissed his lips as a thank him for being so sweet.

"So what you guys talked about for so long?" Chris asked and put the bags on the table, you ran to Chris's spot to check what Matt brought for the party. "We talked about the new year's, kisses, grapes." Madi laughed. "Grapes?" Chris raised his eyebrows.

"Long story." She said and smiled. "What kisses you talked about?" Matt asked, you didn't paid attention for them, you just kept check the bags for tonight, you wanted it to be perfect. "Oh, the new years one.." madi said to him. "You know, y/n said it's a corny." Madi said and matt looked at you.

"Y/n, you don't like the new year's kiss?" Matt asked you, Chris and nick could see how nervous he was for this. "Yeah, kinda of. I've  never had one." You said without looking at him. "But if you had to do it, you will?" Nick asked, trying to make matt less nervous.

"Hum, no.. I think." You looked up at him. Matt looked at you too, but you didn't looked. "Not even with someone you love?" Matt asked. "It's a whole different story, maybe I will." You said and he nodded his head, you didn't thought it's was Matt who talked, Matt take it too personally. "Matt!" You called him.

Matt looked up at you. "I told you bring the white chocolate one, not the regular chocolate ones!" You told him. "It's matters?" He asked. "Yeah, of course it is!" You sigh. "Well, it's not sound big deal for me." He answered, does Matt fighting with you?

"Matt, come on, I told you to bring the white ones, why are you always have to bring those, because you're the only one who like it?" You asked. "Nah, it's a whole different story." Matt said and walked to his room, then you got it.

You messed up.

-
You didn't talked to matt since you came back home, the party already start and it's was ten pm. You didn't even say a thing to him, you were with your friends and he was with his and his brothers, except Chris who sat next to you. "Chris?" You called him. "Yeah?"

"Can you please take it.." you gave him your cup and he smiled. You got up and sigh. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Talking to Matt." You said and walked to Matt. Matt was outside with his friends, so you had to get up and call him. "Matt.." you called him.

Matt look up at you and nodded. "Can you come please, need your help?" You asked him and he got up and came after you. You closed the door behind him and leads him to the room. "What's going on.." he asked. "I'm sorry." You said to him. "About what?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know Matt, I messed up with the whole kiss things." You put your hair behind the ears. "I know how much you want it, and how much you want to do it. Just.." you said and cut off yourself. "I never had a kiss with someone and I'm so afraid I'll do it wrong, or you don't want me as a first kiss in your new year." You confess to Matt all your emotions. "I want it to be you." Matt said and smiled. "You sure?" You asked.

"I never been so sure about something like that in my life before." He smirked at you. "So we good right?" You asked, laughing. "Always." He said and kissed your forehead.

"Now let's go back there, we have an hour." He said and leads you out of the room back to all of his friends.

-
Ten minutes.

And then.. 2024.

You told everyone come to the living room to see the time and count the times backwards. Everyone was there except Matt, you looked for Matt, it's was 2 minutes before the new year. "Hey, have you seen Matt?" You asked madi. She shook her head and smiled. You asked Chris and nick too, but they tell you that they don't know, it's was only a minute.

You start panic, what if Matt will missed this. But he didn't, he walked back to you and put his hands on your shoulders and kissed your cheek. "I'm here." He whispered. People start count the time backwards and you and Matt did too, you laugh as it's was 5 seconds before.

"Four, three, two, one.." and then Matt's lips was on yours, you heard everyone saying happy new year and hyping up their friends, but you were with Matt this whole time, when Matt pulled back, he smiled against your face. "Happy new year my love." He said and you laughed. "I love you." You replied.

Matt put his lips once more before you could go away from him, not that you wanted too, but he was afraid you will.

He swear that it's will be the best year because you starting this year with him.

-
HAPPY 2024 EVERYONE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 264 37
Can you send request if you want too๐Ÿ’• โ€ขNick๐Ÿ’• โ€ขMatt๐Ÿ’• โ€ขChris๐Ÿ’•
34.2K 447 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...
14.4K 86 18
๐š—./ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› I changed this to a imagine story LMAO๐Ÿ˜ญ i don't know what was going thro...