Mistake Or Fate ?

By myrrhchoco

Taehyung was set to marry Jung Jimin, his college peer and youngest heir of Jung. But due to certain mistake... More

Characters
CH -1
Ch 2
Ch-3
Ch 4
*ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch9
Ch10 - Pag Phera
Ch-11
Ch 12
Ch-13
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch -17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch 21
Ch 24
Ch -25
Ch -26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch-29
Ch-30*
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

Ch-14

477 57 27
By myrrhchoco

Jackson- Did you unlock the door of Hoseok office ?

Bam - It wasn't needed it was already unlocked . I saw Taehyung with Professor Hoseok looked like he got him out.

Jackson - hmm.

Bogum - btw don't you think Hoseok would ask you why didn't you look for him??

Jackson- oh I asked Bam Bam to text From Hoseok phone that he is going home because of some emergency.

Bogum eyes widen and he looked at Bam Bam," how did you do that he had lock on his phone."

Bam Bam- uhm Jackson hyung knew password

Bogum - you know his password???

Jackson - well we are bestfriend for nothing dude. We know almost everything about each other.

Bogum 🫠okaay ( shamelessly rubbing it on my face..hah.)

******
Taehyung and Hoseok were returning back home when Taehyung stopped Hoseok when he saw ice cream vendor

" Hyung hyung let's have ice cream "

"Hmm"

Hoseok watched as he see Taehyung licking his ice cream making him gulp as he wonder how his tongue would felt on his 😸.

Hoseok P.O.V
Oh my god I am turning into horny freakkkk !!!! Why are you doing this with me ...huh?

" Little brat eat nicely !!" I said

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said ," Hyung what do you mean eat nicely??"

" Stop licking it "

Taehyung look at his ice cream cone and that Hosoek who was licking his ice cream as well

" How am I supposed to eat it then?"

" Huh?"

Taehyung took a step closer to Hoseok making later flush a little.

" How many finger are this🖐️??"

Hoseok frowned and slapped away his hand ," it's five but why the heck are you asking me ?"

" Cause you are acting like drunkard. "

"You mind your tongue " Hoseok scolded and ran away to car .

Taehyung watched him and then look at sky ,"God shall I admit him to Mental Hospital??"

While ice cream vendor thought
What kind of crazy guy that man he is..why is he talking to sky ?

******

It was 1 at night
And Jin woke up feeling thirsty. He turned to see other side of bed was empty and wonder where did Pig went.

Whatever it wasn't his business telling him this he went downstairs to kitchen.

His eyes twinkle in surprise when he found Hoseok and Namjoon both sitting on floor having Maggie and chattering. He was about to enter but stopped when he hear Hoseok speak

"Hyung how do you feel about babies??"

" huh??"

"I mean when you got to know about babies what were your first thought ?"

Namjoon softly smiled and put his hand on his stomach ," Honestly at first I was disgusted and I wanted to abort . I book for abortion as well but then when I went their I couldn't ...I just couldn't . It was like I was being unfair to my baby and more than being unfair I was selfish . When I saw a couple whispering how their family is being completed with their child , I realize I don't have any family left so I selfishly desired for this kiddo to be my family. And what started as selfish desire turned to love, Hoseok. You know at party when I hear Ling Ling saying his mother passed away during child birth I felt so scared and afraid. I thought I made a mistake cause who would be there for my children if I die ?? They would be left alone but then I thought about it whole day and I realize that my children have Taehyung and Jungkook and you who would love them as your own kids and that made me happy , Cause even after my death my children will have you guys. "

Jin at first was angry when he heard Namjoon utter about abortion , he though how could that bitch even think about that . He wanted to slap that fuckin slut at that moment but he controlled himself. As he continued listening his anger soon dissappeared and unknown emotion took place in his heart , Jin hated feeling like this .He left from their not wanting to hear anything else.

"Hyung don't think like that . You not gonna die ."

Namjoon sadly smiled ,"I don't wanna die Hoseok , not when I am bringing them into this world. And not before my brother gets Justice. I might need your help reading some documents would you be able to make some time ??"

"Of course hyung anything for you " Hoseok said and hug Namjoon .

*********

As soon as Namjoon entered his room he was harshly slapped by Jin , Even before Namjoon could say anything Jin pushed Namjoon on bed and hovered over him .

"What ??-"

Namjoon couldn't even complete his sentence when Jin slammed his lips on him . Namjoon thrashed in his hold and tried pushing away Jin but Jin was acting like he had lost his mind.

Namjoon was growing tired and let his hands fall on his side. Tears escaped his dragon shaped eyes .

Namjoon moved away his head forcefully to otherside making Jin furious than he already was.

Namjoon whimpered when he felt Jin nails dug into his cheeks to point it draw out blood.

" Leave me Jin-"

" Shut up and don't you even dare talk with anyone else in this house from now on. You seem to have forgotten what I had said you last time. But guess what I got do something that you won't be forgetting about it again.
And this kids are mine only mine, I am the father I -"

Even though Namjoon was in pain he laughed when he hear Jin calling babies his.

Jin sink more nails into his cheeks drawing out blood and making Namjoon hiss in pain.

But that didn't stop Namjoon from speaking.

" They aren't yours Jin they are mine.You don't have fuckin right on them so fuckin stay away And it's better to see my kids without a father than you being one. "

" Namjoon !!" Jin yelled and smacked Namjoon hard. The slap was so powerful that it knocked Namjoon out.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's hair pulling him closer and said darkly ," You are mine and so are they. I will make you have only me Namjoon. I will make you forget everyone , Namjoon . Your only option would be me Namjoon ,Only me."

Saying this Jin kissed Namjoon's lips and get off him .

His gaze than fell on baby bump but he didn't touch it. And just like that Jin spend rest of night sitting and looking at baby bump and Namjoon.

*****

" Appa appa I - I need money ." Taehyung uttered to Mr Kim

" Why don't you ask that wife of yours Taehyung??" Mrs Kim said even before Mr Kim could speak.

" Shut up Mrs Kim, and Taehyung haven't I told you before I don't have single penny for useless stuff of yours. I have wasted enough money on you already and look what did I get from you ? Nothing . You are just useless Taehyung. You are not even intelligent like Jin ...I wonder why are you like that ? Why can't you be like Jin ? You and Jungkook both are disgrace to my lineag-"

"That's enough Mr Kim , you have spoken enough and if you hate us so much than who the fuck asked you to keep us with you? You should have thrown me and Taehyung to orphanage that would have been thousand times better than livung with you. And what have you both ever done for us ? Nothing absolutely nothing. -

Smack

Mr Kim was about to hit Jungkook again but Taehyung came in between and he was the one to receive slap.

" Keep your tongue in control Jungkook. And fuckin get lost and as for you Taehyung just fuckin die !! " Mr Kim growled and pushed away Taehyung harshly making him stumble back and hit cabinet.

" Mr Kim you fuckin Bastard how dare you raise -"

Smack

" Looks like some manners needs to be knock inside your shitty head." Mr Kim said in venomous tone .

Suddenly there was knock on door followed by Jin coming inside office with file in his hand.

His eyes widen in shock when he saw the scene.

"Oh Jin you are here on perfect time." Mr Kim said and pulled out his belt and handed it to Jin.

"Hit Jungkook 15 times and you Jungkook don't try to be my father okay."

Jungkook didn't said anything and Mr Kim turned to Jin,"What you are waiting for hit him."

" Hyung please please don't do this please. Hit me if you want don't hit Jungkook Hyung. Mr Kim please please don't."

"Hit Jin I don't have all day to waste on them."

Jin gulped and raised his hand and just like that first strike came down and hit Jungkook . Taehyung hug his father's leg and beg him to stop but Mr Kim and Mrs Kim kept laughing.

" Hyung Jin hyung please " Taehyung begged and hug his hyung leg. But Jin didn't stop.

When Jin didn't stop at 6th strike Taehyung pushed him away and yelled ," I fuckin said Stop !!! can't you fuckin hear ???"

Mr Kim eyes turned red in enrage and he kicked Taehyung hard making him fall on ground..he kept hitting Taehyung and Jungkook tried stopping Mr Kim but Jungkook was pushed away by him.

" Jin hold him tightly or next would be he who would be fuckin dying "

Jin hold Jungkook in tight grip. Jungkook kept fighting in his hold but he couldn't break free from Jin's hold.

Not many knew but Jin was boxer as well.

Mr Kim dragged Taehyung and bang his head with wall. Taking cane from his table he started hitting Taehyung. Taehyung kept crying and screaming but Mr Kim didn't stop.

Taehyung was bleeding but that only made Mr Kim hit hard.
When cane broke he took belt and started hitting him.

" Jin he would die fuckin stop appa !!" " Jungkook yelled at Jin but later didn't move at all .

Mrs Kim was too terrified . She didn't dare take step against Mr Kim.But she knew if he didn't stop than Taehyung might as well die.

" Mr Kim please stop don't waste your energy on them.And don't you have meeting with Lee's??"she said and Mr. Kim stopped giving last punch to Taehyung.

He spit on Taehyung and laughed like maniac," Pathatic so Pathatic. "Saying this he left from there.

Jin finally let go of Jungkook who immediately rushed to Taehyung craddling his younger brother in his arm. Tears escaped his eyes but like always he was helpless.

" Hyu--ng are you hu-rt ??" Taehyung asked bitting his lips to stop himself from moaning from pain.

Jungkook didn't reply and kept crying clutching Taehyung hard in his embrace.

Jin and Mrs Kim left from their.

******

Hoseok frowned when he didn't saw Taehyung in his class. He left early in morning as his afternoon class was rescheduled to earlier.

After class ended Hoseok stopped Woo-shik .

" Yes Professor Jung? "

" Where is Taehyung ? "

" He didn't come today . He texted me saying he wasn't feeling well."

"Oh "

******

By the time Hoseok reached home it was already evening for someone reason he was having this Uncanny feeling in his heart.

He directly went to their room to find Taehyung sleeping peacefully but he frown when he looked at his swollen cheeks. Beside him Jungkook was sleeping as well .

Hoseok quietly made his way to Taehyung and with trembling hands he touches his cheeks

Hoseok instantly withdraw his hands as Taehyung groaned painfully and turned otherside which cause him to hiss in pain.

Tear escaped from Hoseok eyes when
He saw blanket slide from Taehyung's shoulder giving him view of red angry purpulish marks.

Hoseok choked a sob but he couldn't stop his tears when he removed entire blanket to see his back that were filled with such marks.

His eyes shifted to Jungkook whose lips had cut and his arms had belt marks as well.

Hoseok clenched his fist in anger
And was about to go and beat the shit out of those motherfuckers when he was stopped by hand on his .

Hoseok angry red eyes found the teary red eyes of Namjoon .

" Don't Hoseok."

" Don't fuckin what Namjoon??Have you see Taehyung's state? He had beat him like fucking animal. How could he ?That innocent child body is filled with so many re-"

Hoseok couldn't continue as he broke down in tears. Namjoon pulled him in hug.

Both were crying .Namjoon was helpless. He has tried interfering the first time he witnessed it but it didn't help at all ,Jin had threaten him that if again interfered in matter that was regarding his family he will abort the baby. Namjoon was scared cause it was beginning of his pregnancy and that was something Jin could do.

The next time that Happen Namjoon still took a stand but Mrs Kim slapped him and made him quit his job.
Till it didn't stop him until last time Jin beat shit out of Jungkook as he was the one who was trying to stop.

All Namjoon could do is Nurse them when they are hurt and he hates himself for keeping silent for being someone who does this but he couldn't do much not when he needs to be here .

Namjoon patted Hoseok back like trying to console a child. Hoseok clutch his shirt and cried hard.

" Hoseok even if you fight it's no use. They won't take it out onto only you but also on them." Namjoon mumbled silentlly.

" But - sob - that - doesn't - sob - mean I will watch them -hurt -"

" Hoseok sometimes you have to watch from far till its ready to strike "

Hoseok didn't said much and pulled out from hug.

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung who was sleeping with his hand clutching his Mr Momo with little pout.

Sniffing he stared at Taehyung for some time.

" I have already made dinner Hoseok. Help me bring it up . " Namjoon uttered and Hoseok nodded and went to kitchen.

*****
Hoseok clenched his fist when he caught sight of Mrs Kim in kitchen eating pastry.

Despite Namjoon's warning he couldn't take it.

He angrily marched towards Her and snatched away her pastry slamming it away .

Mrs Kim didn't flinched instead smirked when he looked at Hoseok .

" Keep up this act of yours and see where it lands you." Mrs Kim said and cupped his cheeks but Hoseok snapped away his hand.

Mrs Kim giggled and snatched away his plate of pastry and went out of kitchen humming.

"Hoseok control yourself " Namjoon said .

Hoseok slammed his fist on counter as tears rushed down his eyes.
Namjoon sighted and made him drink water.

*****

IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE ,SO

I DON'T CRY ANYMORE

ALL I DO IS SMILE NOW 

CAUSE I DON'T FEEL ANYMORE.

*******

Do vote and comments .

Rona aya na aayy rona chahiye ..kyuki haassa sb sktey hai rula bss apney hi sktey hai . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 545 17
This story is about a typical South Indian girl Jung Hoseokie, who is from a conventional family wants to pursue her dreams of becoming a teacher. It...
45.2K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
148K 11.6K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
418K 13.9K 43
What will happen when Y/n's professor will be going to Y/n future h........... Are they going to love each other ?? Yes or no ? Taehyung : Y/n...