Better This Way 2

By terasomdi

4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but w... More

Hello guys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Final Chapter
Author's Engagement.

Chapter 52

4.1K 238 23
By terasomdi

"I can't believe this is happening already. I am so happy for you" Irin said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" I muttered shyly.

We are having a group gathering in the new mansion Freen and I acquired last week. It's gonna be our new home as married couple. We have moved all of our things here as well. I am so happy. I feel so different knowing that I am getting married to Freen. Unlike when I was being forced into marriage with Jane.    

Our wedding is in the coming week. Everything is ready. Our dresses, event venue and every other thing. Infact our wedding planner is so good at her job. She made it so easy for us that we didn't go through the stress of planning a wedding. My mum and other family members will be coming down here soon.

Freen isn't here yet. I called her some minutes ago and she said was stuck in traffic but she will be here very soon. She closed from work late. Well, we should review her closing time once we get back from honeymoon because I won't have her staying away for hours. She shouldn't make me miss her everyday because of work.

"Congratulations to you. Now we are not just friends but family members" Nop said.

"Well let's hope none of then changes their mind" Nam said and I turned to her.

Why did she say that? No one is ever gonna do that. I can't do that and I trust Freen with my life that she won't either. She loves me so much to change her mind about wedding me.

"What? The wedding hasn't happened yet. Freen may change her mind."

"Shut up Nam" Heng said weakly.

"Freen is really good at changing her mind you know..." She said.

"Well, I doubt she will ever change her mind on this one. She's helplessly in love" The one called Kade said and turned to me.

"Don't listen to her Becky. Nam is only teasing you." She continued and I smiled awkwardly.

"Speaking of the devil." Saint said.

I quickly turned to the entrance door and they all bursted out laughing. Fuck! I can't believe I fell for this again. They have been teasing me since they got here. Is that how crazy Freen's friends are? Teasing me like this?

"Kidding. Just kidding" he said while laughing.

"I know you miss her but she's not here yet." He continued and they laughed again.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my drink. Nop said they teased him too during his own time.

"You know I was shipping Freen and Lily so badly..." Chen said and I glared at him.

He was shipping them? Really? How is he even Freen's friend? I never liked him for once.

"Sorry but the ship sank before it sailed" I blurted and they all laughed.

"It was actually about to sail before you came...."

"Enough already. Stop making fun of her" A familiar voice spoke behind me and I quickly turned.

"Baby" I exclaimed happily.

I walked to her and hugged her tightly. Freen cupped my cheeks and kissed me so passionately. But I immediately stopped kissing her back and parted us when I saw who came in after. Liliana? She came with Freen? Freen brought her here? Wow!

"You're finally here Freen." Heng said.

"I understand why you are late. You went to fetch your other woman.." Nam teased as usual.

"Shut up Nam" Freen cut her off.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before going to meet the group leaving Liliana and I at the door.

"Hello Becky. We meet again" Liliana said stretching her hand.

Should I ignore her? That will be very rude of me. Well, she was rude to me first and I haven't completely forgotten what she said to me in Freen's apartment. I folded my arms while looking sharply at her. She smiled and withdrew her hand.

"Freen is engaged. Are you happy running after someone else's fiancee?" I said sternly with my arms still folded.

"Don't rejoice yet. As far as I know, she's not married to you yet. Anything can still happen" she said with naughty smile on her face.

Gosh! I hate her so much. I clenched my fist stopping it from landing in her face. I can't believe she still has the guts to say that to me. I understand why Freen can't cut her off completely but I hate to see her around Freen. She's so desperate to have Freen.

"Anyways, that's not why I am here" she continued.

"Let's leave our silly fights behind. I love Freen and that's why I am doing this."

"Go love someone else...." I said

"Oh come on! Stop sounding like it was easy for you also to stop loving her." She cut me off.

"Well... At least she loved me back. It wasn't one sided" I said looking sharply at her and she heaved a sigh.

"Look I get it. Freen chose you. And I have accepted that. I am not here to fight with you but to congratulate you"

"Have you really accepted that?" I asked and she swallowed hard.

Silence

"See? I really doubt that" I muttered.

"Okay, you caught me. I haven't accepted that and that's why I am telling you this..." She said and got more closer to me.

"Take care of Freen the way she deserves because I will be lurking around, watching and I won't hesitate to go for her immediately I find out you hurt her." she said.

"Your threats won't work on me. You and I know Freen will never look at you that way no matter how much you try. I think it's best you channel this energy into finding yourself a woman that will love you. The way Freen loves me" I said.

She became speechless. That must have gotten into her. Perfect! I love the sad look on her face. I smirked and walked past her to meet others. She said she came to congratulate me but who congratulates people in that manner? Maybe it's time Freen cuts ties with this silly girl who doesn't know how to let go.

I sat beside Freen at the table and after a while the dishes were served. Well, I can get the food on my plate but Freen is here and I love it when she does everything for me. As always, she put the food on my plate and we started eating shortly after that.

After a while, we were done and it was time to go home. We saw them all off at the parking lot.

"Thank you for having us. See you at the wedding" They said.

"Congratulations once more my dear" Chen said with a smile on his face. 

So now he is congratulating me? I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mind everything we said. We were only joking around. I am happy you both found each other. Please continue to love each other forever. I will see you at the wedding" he continued and this time I smiled.

He left with Saint followed by Nam and Kade and others. But Heng and Nop won't be leaving tonight since they will pass the night with us in the mansion.

"If your dad's driver can't come here, then you should pass the night here" Freen said to Liliana.

Pass the night here? Really? She knows I don't like her. Why is she asking her to sleep here?

"She can take a cab home. I mean that's why we have taxis" I said and they all looked at me.

"Becky it's late to take..."

"No it's not. She's an adult. She can take care of herself"

"It's not about being an adult. It's about being safe..."

"I don't want her here Freen. I don't want her around us" I finally blurted.

"What's wrong with you Becky?!" Freen fumed.

Silence.

"Uhm... That's fine Freen. I can take a taxi home" Lily said and turned to leave.

"Hold on. I will drive you home" Heng offered.

"Thanks so much Heng" Freen said in relief.

Freen immediately walked back inside the building. I think she's angry but why will she? I should be the one angry that she's still flocking around that girl without setting boundaries. How dare her go to pick her up first before coming back home? She even had to suggest she sleeps here tonight? I am angry with her. She hurts my feelings every single time.

I followed her back inside to our room upstairs. None of us said anything to each other. We are both angry at each other. I took a hot shower and went to bed after that.

It was in the midnight when I suddenly felt a hand running all over me. I gently opened my eyes to notice it was Freen's. She's awake and she is.. well, horny. Did she forget we were angry with each other before now? I closed my eyes ignoring her.

"Baby" she called and grabbed my breast.

"Stop that. I am trying to get some rest" I said dropping her hand.

"Are you that tired..."

"Yes I am" I answered.

Freen didn't stop touching me, getting me more aroused. I can't possibly stay back and let her continue touching me not after what she did. 

"You know it's best you go to Liliana. She will be happy to take you in" I finally blurted insensitively.

"And why should I? Why bring Lily into this?"

"You both seem more in love. Go to her..."

"Stop saying that to me" she said in a serious tone.

Silence.

She let out a sigh of frustration and grabbed me again from behind. Her hand roaming all over me. Touching me in a more private area and that turned me on.

"I am sorry baby. I didn't mean to get you angry. I just don't like it when you act that way around Lily..."

"Liliana loves you and she still wants you. You know all that yet you can't keep your distance? How could you bring her here? Why suggest she sleep here?" I asked getting angry.

Silence

"I don't want you around her" I said in a calmer tone.

"Becky..."

"Fine. I will sleep in the next room then." I said and got up to go but she held me back and pushed me back on the bed.

"Okay baby. I will do that if that's what you want. But please forgive me already" she said.

I was about to say something but she closed the gap between us instantly and kissed me like never before. Well, I lost the fight when she took my nipples in her warm mouth and her hand running around my center. She knows how to get what she wants so easily. I wanted to punish her a little but now we are moaning together in pleasure.

............................................

Today is the most anticipated day of my life. The day Becky and I have been dreaming of. It's happening already. Becky and I are getting married! I can't explain in words how I am feeling right now. Everyone is here. Our family members, friends, business partners and well-wishers are all here.

I am standing at the alter waiting for her to join me and in a minute, the door swung open revealing Becky in her beautiful white dress. She looks so beautiful more than I ever imagined. She has a lovely smile on her lips as she walked down the aisle on her dad's arm.

I didn't take my eyes off her for a second. I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful she looks in that white dress. Yes I am lost in her beauty. She looks like a little princess in her wedding gown.

Mr. Armstrong handed her over to me as soon as they got to the alter and walked to the front pew where the rest of the family members are seated.

"I love you so much" I mouthed to her and she blushed.

"I love you more" she responded.

In a short while, it was time to exchange our vows. The crowd cheered for us as we turned to each other to say our vows. Becky will go first. She held my hand tighty while looking straight into my eyes.

"How lucky I am to call you mine. You make me a better person, each and every day Teerak." Becky said with a shaky voice..

"For all those times that we have been together, you were there for my greatest challenges. You have loved me so truly and taught me how to love" she continued as we both struggled to hold back our tears.

"I am madly in love with you baby. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you, day or night, loving and supporting you for the rest of my life". This time her tears started flowing down.

I started drying her tears while trying so hard to hold back mine. It was my turn to say my own vows so I let go of her cheeks and held her hands so firmly.

"Before you, I never truly believed in love." I began 

"In you I found a partner, a lover, a friend, a home. In you I found someone I can be my ugliest and most vulnerable with. Someone who supports and inspires me." I said with a broken voice.

"Thank you for never making me feel like I am too much. For loving me for who I am. And never used my weakness against me. I promise to remain committed to you now and forever" I said while letting go of my own tears.

Her tears are falling uncontrollably as well, I cupped her cheeks and wiped them away. With my shaky hands, I put the ring on her finger and kissed it afterwards. And without taking her eyes off me she put the ring on mine also.

"With the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you wife and wife! You may now kiss each other" the officiant declared.

I grabbed Becky closer to me and locked our lips immediately. Becky held me more tighter as she kissed me back hungrily. I am not kissing my girlfriend. I am kissing my wife right now and it tastes completely different.

To be continued...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
Scratch By Wolfie

Fanfiction

303K 10.1K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
564K 14.3K 35
A FreenBecky story where in Freen is betrayed by her Ex - Girlfriend and own brother then met her UNEXPECTED Trigger warning⚠️🔞 Girl P*n*s Matured c...
7.3K 317 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...