✓ Reborn as a cannon fodder i...

Oleh koushuu17

Author: The twelfth lunar month and the beginning of spring Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status:... Lebih Banyak

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-End

141-150

263 2 0
Oleh koushuu17

☆ 141. Chapter 141 Im going to go on a killing spree today

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141 I'm going to go on a killing spree today.

On the other hand, Chen Shijie's appearance can be regarded as serious, but he can only be regarded as a handsome man. Compared with his opponent, it is obvious who is not worthy of the other.

In his heart, this man actually looked down on Chen Shijie. Just because he was a superpower, he turned his nostrils to the sky. No one looked down on him. He really thought he was the king of heaven!

"If Brother Jie doesn't like it, then leave it to me! I won't dislike it."

Chen Shijie glared and shouted: "Get out, do you dare to even think about my woman?"

The man took a step back and thought to himself: Fucking sick! You obviously said you didn't like it.

He was unconvinced in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it openly. He snorted secretly, turned around and left angrily.

As soon as he took a step forward, a figure flashed past him and fell to the floor in front of him with a "pop" sound.

He took a closer look and couldn't help but smile. The one who was thrown out was actually the arrogant Brother Jie just now.

Chen Shijie held his stomach that hurt from being kicked. When he looked up, he saw that the man in front of him dared to laugh at him. He endured the pain and got up, kicking him so hard that he staggered.

"Asshole, you still dare to laugh at me, why don't you call someone, someone is going to ruin the place."

While calling, Leng Nuanzhi and Tonghua Yueqing had already walked out of the door.

"I told you, I will definitely make you look better when I see you again."

Chen Shijie covered his abdomen and sneered: "I didn't expect it! After a year of not seeing you, you actually became more powerful, wow! You must have worked hard!"

He went up and down. Looking at Leng Nuanzhi, looking at her embarrassed appearance, he smiled again: "You went through all the trouble to find me, are you trying to beat me up or do you still have lingering feelings for me?" Leng Nuanzhi's apricot eyes flashed

. A hint of coldness: "Looking for death - I will definitely kill you this time."

"Hahaha..." Chen Shijie seemed to have heard something ridiculous, "You have only been practicing the Three-Legged Cat Kung Fu for a year, and you are really good at it." I've become a fool. It was only because I wasn't paying attention that I was attacked by you. I have superpowers. Don't even think about hurting me." "

Oh? Superpowers?" Leng Nuanzhi narrowed his eyes and raised his hand. With a flick, a cold light flashed away.

"Ah -" Chen Shijie groaned in pain, staggered back a step, looked down, and saw a dagger stuck on his shoulder, more than half way through.

"Uh... ah -" The pain hit him after he realized it. Chen Shijie covered it with his hands, not daring to touch it. His face was twisted and he glared at Leng Nuanzhi: "You... you stinky... Ah——"

Leng Nuanzhi raised his hand, and a dagger was inserted into Chen Shijie's other shoulder, which was now symmetrical.

"How many hairs did I hurt? Huh?" Leng Nuanzhi said with a hint of sarcasm.

"You...you...you woman." Chen Shijie felt so frustrated that his arms were disabled before he could use his powers. He didn't even dare to curse, so he turned around and ran away.

Leng Nuanzhi raised his foot to chase after him, but a flash of green suddenly rushed over and wrapped around Chen Shijie's ankle.

Yue Qing held a vine, wrapped it around Chen Shijie's ankle and pulled him back violently. The other party screamed and fell to the ground.

"You dare to scold Zhizhi, I think you are impatient." Yue Qing used force on his hands to pull Chen Shijie closer.

"Ah ah ah... let me go." Chen Shijie was dragged to the ground and rubbed, howling incessantly.

Not to be outdone, Tonghua's body surged with superpowers, her arms waved, and the golden needles flew toward Chen Shijie like a goddess scattering flowers.

The golden needles pierced Chen Shijie's face all over, as if he had eyes, but only avoided the eyes.

It was as if he wanted to keep his tricks and see his miserable condition with his own eyes.

"Ah - ah -" Chen Shijie screamed repeatedly and wanted to raise his hand to pull out the needle on his face, but when he raised his hand, his shoulder was in pain and his screams became even worse.

There was a rush of footsteps not far away, from far to near, and there were many people listening to the sound.

When Chen Shijie heard that his men were coming, he gritted his teeth and pulled out the dagger on his shoulder, cut off the vines on his feet, got up and ran.

"Brother Hui, save me—"

Leng Nuanzhi raised his eyes, raised his hand to condense a long sword, and chased after him.

Chen Shijie had already seen Brother Hui running towards him. As the distance got closer, the light of hope in his eyes became brighter and brighter.

"Hui... uh -" Chen Shijie suddenly paused, his eyes widened, and his gaze slowly moved down, looking at the bloody sword tip protruding from his chest in disbelief.

The long sword in Leng Nuanzhi's hand was stirred and then withdrawn out of habit. Chen Shijie suddenly spat out a large mouthful of blood, and his body slowly fell down, his eyes wide open, and he refused to close his eyes.

"Ajie——" Brother Hui stretched out his arms in vain, but couldn't catch anything.

"Kill him!" Brother Hui's gloomy face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost.

Leng Nuanzhi put away his sword and stood up. He shook the blood beads on the sword and scattered red dots all over the floor.

"Isn't this obvious?"

"You..."

"It's not good, it's not good -" A man rushed out from the door leading to the warehouse, panting: "Brother Hui, it's not good, we are in the warehouse All the supplies are gone."

"What did you say?" Brother Hui grabbed the man's clothes on his chest and shouted, "Say it again."

The man looked horrified: "Weizi went to get the wine and never came back. I...I went to look, and the result...I found out that everything in the warehouse was...gone, including Weizi and Weizi."

Brother Hui pushed the man away and scanned Leng Nuanzhi coldly. The three of them glanced at each other and said bitterly: "Watch them, I'll go and see for myself."

After saying that, they quickly ran towards the door leading to the warehouse, and the remaining people quickly surrounded Leng and Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi held the long sword in his hand tighter and said to the two people behind him: "I'm going to go on a killing spree today, you..."

Yue Qing said immediately: "These guys with human faces and animal hearts deserve to die, and I will never show mercy. Yes."

Tonghua also quickly agreed: "Yes, yes, if they die, there will be less harm in the world." "

Yo yo yo! How many peanuts are you drinking like this? Open your eyes and take a good look, we There are more than forty people, and you three, why are you pretending to be big-tailed wolves here?"

The man who spoke to Tong Huachong bared his teeth and said with a smile, "Then let's give it a try."

"Just fucking try it. Try, dont say Im bullying the minority, wow—

Before the man could finish speaking, a bright golden needle was stuck in his eye, and he screamed in pain.

Tonghua took back her hand and said with some embarrassment: "Sorry, sorry, I'm used to killing zombies, so I accidentally used this trick. Please bear with it for a while, it won't hurt when you die."

The man covered his head Looking at his right eye with severe pain, he said in a hateful voice: "You damn girl, you dare to blind my eyes, brothers, come on, take off their clothes and feed the zombies."

More than forty people rushed up in a swarm, but Most of the people were ordinary people without special powers, and Yue Qing's vines alone were enough to stumble over them.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live a leisurely life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 142. Chapter 142 Am I scarier than zombies?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 142 Am I scarier than zombies?

Tonghua turned into a wire and tied them together one by one, losing their fighting ability.

Leng Nuanzhi didn't even take any action. Yue Qing and Tonghua took care of the group of people and collapsed on the ground. Only three or four people with special powers were left standing.

The few people looked at each other, exchanged glances, and then turned around and ran outside.

"Where to run?" A vine flew out of Yue Qing, tripping the two nearest people and causing him to fall with a bruise on his nose and face.

Leng Nuanzhi condensed a spear, raised his hand and threw it. The fastest runner with the speed was instantly pierced through the chest, vomiting blood and fell to the ground, unable to get up again.

Following Tonghua's example, he also made a spear and threw it at the back of the last person.

"Whoosh -" The spear flew past the man's shoulder, bringing up a stream of blood beads.

"Ah -" the man screamed. The speed user just now was in front of him. He watched helplessly as his companion was stabbed through the heart by a spear and died.

Now that this situation had fallen upon him again, the more he thought about it, the more frightened he became, and cold sweat broke out all over his body.

In the end, I scared myself to death.

Tonghua missed the throw and was very upset, but saw the man lying motionless on the ground, thinking he was pretending to be dead.

When I walked over and took a look, I found that his eyes were wide open and bloodshot, with a look of horror on his face, and he was dead.

"I know, this person was scared to death." Tonghua came over with pursed lips and said dissatisfied: "Am I scarier than the zombies?"

Yue Qing teased: "Although you are not as scary as the zombies, you are Their behavior is definitely scarier than that of zombies."

Tonghua made a face at her, looked at the people tied underground and said, "Zhizhi, how should we deal with these people?"

Leng Nuanzhi held a sword in his hand and raised it. A slightly cruel smile: "Didn't they just want to feed us to the zombies? It seems that this honor can only be enjoyed by themselves." "

Don't... don't feed us to the zombies!"

"Bang——"

Brother Hui He opened the door suddenly and rushed in. Just as he was about to curse, he was stunned for a moment when he saw his men tied into rice dumplings on the ground.

"Brother Hui, save me, Brother Hui."

"Brother Hui, please help us. They are going to drag us to feed the zombies, Brother Hui."

"A bunch of useless things!" If you can't deal with any woman, what's the use of you?"

"They are so powerful, Brother Hui, they all have super powers, we can't beat them!"

"Have super powers?" Brother Hui's cold eyes slowly glanced over, hooking He gave a slightly evil smile: "Then I'll wait for a while. Which of you will go first?"

Leng Nuanzhi whispered to the three people behind him: "You two go get those girls out, and I'll deal with him."

Both of them were hesitant. Yue Qing said: "But Zhizhi, I want to protect you."

Leng Nuanzhi looked at her strangely, smiled faintly and said: "Do you think I need your protection? Be obedient and go quickly -"

Yue Qingyi gritted his teeth: "Okay, let's go Tonghua." Whatever

you ask me to do, I will do it!

The two of them turned around and ran towards the back. Brother Hui's eyes flashed with a hint of evil, and he raised his foot and kicked a person who was tied up at his feet. The person was instantly kicked away, screaming and spilling blood all over the ground.

He was kicked out and suffered internal injuries.

Leng Nuanzhi's eyes flashed, this Brother Hui was so strong, he seemed to be a power evolver.

Facing the person flying over, Leng Nuanzhi chose to avoid its sharp edge and turned slightly to the side. The person flew out from beside him and hit the wall behind. His head was broken and bleeding, and he fell to the ground, twitching all over. It stopped moving for a moment.

Brother Hui quickly kicked out his former subordinates one after another, performing a trapeze act.

Leng Nuanzhi felt that this man was really sick. No matter how much he said, those people had been with him for so long, but now they were being kicked around by him like weapons. He was so strong that one kick would cause internal injuries, and he would be hit hard again. All of a sudden, I really had more air coming out and less air coming in.

"Brother Hui, why are you so cruel to your brothers?!" The last man uttered a torture from the soul, which was also the last sentence he uttered in his life, and he soon followed in the footsteps of the other brothers.

After kicking the person, Brother Hui took off his coat, shook his head, pinched his fingers, made a clicking sound, stamped his feet vigorously and ran towards Leng Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi wondered if this person was kicking everyone away because he felt the ground was unfair.

Before she could think about it, Brother Hui's long legs whipped down like a whip, as if carrying a huge force.

Leng Nuanzhi stepped aside, and his long legs hit the ground, shattering the white porcelain floor into pieces.

It wasn't over yet. He used the leg he smashed down as a fulcrum, twisted his upper body, and kicked out the other leg instantly.

So fast -

Leng Nuanzhi was sure that this person must have practiced. After she dodged, she didn't expect Brother Hui to change his moves instantly. She had no time to dodge again, and the long sword disappeared due to time, so she had to raise her arms to resist.

"Bang -" There was a dull sound, and Leng Nuanzhi took several steps back and shook his arm. It hurt so much from the kick.

This man was stronger and faster than her, so it seemed like she couldn't compete head-on with him.

When Leng Nuanzhi was thinking this, Brother Hui's right leg kicked over again. She turned around and dodged, and Brother Hui's legs kicked over one after another. He seemed to have not only awakened to strengthen his strength, but also to speed up. It seems to have evolved.

If she uses simulated powers, Leng Nuanzhi is confident that she can kill Brother Hui quickly, but she wants to see where her limits are and crack Hui's moves.

"If someone moves faster than you, you must learn to strike from behind. When the enemy's movement is halfway through, it is the best time for you to counterattack."

What the master once said suddenly broke into his mind, and Leng Nuanzhi's eyes flashed. Ling Li, when Brother Hui kicked out a leg again, while her body moved to the side, her right leg was also raised.

The two legs collided together in an instant, but Leng Nuanzhi struck back this time. The kick hit an acupuncture point on Brother Hui's leg. Although it was not very painful, it made the whole leg feel heavy and his movements were not as flexible as before. .

"Damn it—" Brother Hui shook his heavy right leg. Knowing that his leg skills had been broken by Leng Nuanzhi, he stopped using that move.

There was a faint smile on Leng Nuanzhi's lips. Looking at Brother Hui who was rushing over, the smile gradually disappeared and he decided to fight quickly.

Brother Hui shouted, clenched his fists and rushed over again. Halfway through, a heavy object suddenly fell from above and pressed him firmly down, leaving only his head exposed.

"This trick really works." Leng Nuanzhi clapped his hands and walked towards Brother Hui.

"Damn it - you don't have martial ethics, let me go if you can, and we will fight again."

Leng Nuanzhi said coldly: "With people like you, what's the point? It's a waste of time, just die -"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live leisurely , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 143. Chapter 143 A large wave of zombies is coming

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 143 A large wave of zombies came over.

A vine quietly wrapped around Brother Hui's neck. He pulled it back hard. Brother Hui's face turned red and gradually turned purple. His eyes gradually lost their look. Then he tilted his head and lay motionless on the ground. .

Leng Nuanzhi took back the heavy objects, turned around and walked towards the office.

The girls in the office have stood up, but they are all very weak, and are slowly moving towards the door.

Seeing Leng Nuanzhi appear at the door, the girl who had been treated by her just walked over slowly and thanked her again: "Thank you, thank you very much. My name is Gu Ruoxin, and this is my sister Gu Chenxi."

Leng Nuanzhi listened to her My speech was not as weak as before, so I was a little surprised. It was difficult to even open my eyes just now, so why is it so good now?

Gu Ruoxin blinked at her and patted her sister on the shoulder: "Xiao Xi, thank you sister quickly."

Gu Chenxi nodded to Leng Nuanzhi: "Thank you, sister."

Although Leng Nuanzhi was a little curious about this little girl's powers, But she was not the type to ask questions. She just nodded slightly and asked, "What are your plans for the future?"

Gu Ruoxin was stunned for a moment and whispered: "You... aren't you willing to take us away?"

Leng Nuanzhi shook his head: "Sorry, we have our own missions and can't bring so many of you."

When the girls behind heard this, they suddenly collapsed. Those who were weak sat on the ground and started crying: "You saved us But he didn't take us away, so why did he save us? Just let us be killed by those people, wuwuwu..." "

I'm not happy when you say that." Tonghua said: "We saved together. You, you still have to take care of your food, clothing, housing and transportation! What's the point of this?" "

But where can we go like this! I heard that there are man-eating monsters outside, what can we...we...what can we do!"

Leng Nuan Zhikan He looked at them and asked, "Which of you can drive?"

Gu Ruoxin said hurriedly, "I, I can."

Leng Nuanzhi said, "There are trucks outside. I can show you a way to the base. It's up to you whether you can get there. On your own."

Gu Ruoxin nodded hurriedly and said: "Okay."

After saying that, she said with some embarrassment: "Well... I want to ask, how far is the base, we..."

Leng Nuan knew: "There are supplies in the truck, it should be enough You have reached the foundation."

Gu Ruo said happily: "That's great."

"Without further ado, we have to leave here as soon as possible." So many people died outside, and their deaths were miserable, with almost rivers of blood, and the rich blood The smell will definitely attract the surrounding zombies.

"Okay." Gu Ruoxin pulled her sister and waved the girls behind her to go on their way.

The girls had no other choice but to help each other stand up.

As soon as they went out, they were so frightened that they backed away. They had never seen so many dead people, and all of them died so ugly. The smell of blood hit their nostrils and almost made them vomit.

Now they were glad that they had no food in their stomachs, otherwise they would have to vomit completely.

Leng Nuanzhi let the group go first, while he went around between the shelves and put away the tents there.

And I also found a lot of supplies in the tent, which I could just put in the truck and give to the girls.

After leaving the supermarket gate, there was a white truck parked next to the door. It should have been driven by Chen Shijie and his friends, so there was no need to pick up another one.

Leng Nuanzhi asked everyone to stop at the door. He walked to the back door of the truck, opened the door, and saw several black backpacks in the truck. They must have robbed them before they had time to take them out.

After a little tidying up, they left enough food and water for them. I had collected a lot of gasoline in bottles at the warehouse and put some with them, and also left a few tents.

Anyway, they were all collected from Chen Shijie's gang, and she didn't feel bad for giving them to them. These girls were tortured so miserably by them, so it should be considered as compensation for them!

After tidying up and getting out of the carriage, they saw Leng Zhizhao and the others running over from the other side of the road.

"Get out of here quickly." Leng Zhizhao said this as soon as he opened his mouth.

"What's wrong?"

Mother Leng said, "There are a lot of zombies coming over. What's wrong with your face?"

Leng Nuanzhi wiped his face and said, "It's okay, it's a lie. Let's go!"

Since Mother Leng said that , you should have seen that although she is a visual evolver, her current power level is only in the early stage of the second level, and she cannot see very far.

Leng Nuanzhi no longer delayed, asked the girls to get in the car quickly, and closed the door. " Gu

Ruo _ Don't care about anything else. Sister Gu Ruoxin got into the front and passenger seats of the truck, and Leng Nuanzhi took out the three modified off-road vehicles from the space. Several people got into the car one after another, and three off-road vehicles opened the way, followed by a small truck. The location of the supermarket is a bit off, and another road leads to a residential area, so everyone has to go back to the road they came from. By the time all four cars turned onto the road, the wave of zombies that Leng's mother saw had also approached. Looking back through the rearview mirror, when they turned the corner, the zombies split into two waves. One wave turned towards the supermarket, probably attracted by the smell of blood. The other wave continued to chase, and some separated as they walked, and pounced on the truck they left at the door of the shoe store. "Ah! I forgot, there are people in the truck!" Tonghua lay on the back and looked back, but her sight was quickly blocked by the truck following behind. "It's not a pity that those people died." Leng Nuanzhi was sitting in the passenger seat. In order to make it easier to deal with the zombies that might catch up, she let her cousin drive. The zombies seemed to be running faster, almost as fast as ordinary people, but they were still incomparable to cars. Leng Nuanzhi chose to go behind the car so that Lengs mother could observe the zombies behind. Seeing from the rearview mirror, there were several speed zombies following behind, Leng Nuan knew: "Cousin, slow down and pull over, let the trucks behind move to the front, I will deal with those zombies." " Okay." Leng Wanzhi changed gear, while turning the steering wheel, the speed also slowly dropped. "Yue Qing, open the window and let Gu Ruoxin go to the front." "Okay." Yue Qing lowered the window, waved to the back, and made a gesture for them to continue walking. Although Gu Ruoxin's driving skills were good, she was extremely nervous with so many zombies following behind her, and her nerves were always tense. Seeing Yue Qing's gesture, he couldn't help but feel happy. Just as he was about to step on the accelerator, he heard a "boom" from above. It seemed like something fell on the roof of the car, and a series of screams came from the car behind him. You don't have to think about it, you know what's on the roof of the car.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live leisurely , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 144. Chapter 144 The only one who can protect us is ourselves

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 144 The only one who can protect us is herself.

Gu Ruoxin's already nervous mood became even more nervous. She wanted to step on the brakes to throw the thing out, but she subconsciously stepped on the accelerator, and the car sped out like an arrow. The zombies on top also rolled down due to inertia.

"Wow!" The truck suddenly rushed past, and Yue Qing complained: "What is this girl doing? So fierce."

"Maybe she was scared." Leng Nuanzhi saw it fall on the ground in the rearview mirror. of zombies.

The zombie fell off the car and was not affected at all. He got up and continued to chase. It was very fast. In the blink of an eye, it had caught up to the back of their car.

Leng Nuanzhi opened the car window, and a wind blade flew over and hit the zombie's head.

The zombies were very fast. They ducked in a flash, leaving afterimages in the air, and were behind the car in an instant.

"Wow! It's so fast - is this thing even at the third level?"

"It doesn't matter what level it is, just kill it." Yue Qing shook his hand, and several vines wrapped around the speed zombies behind the car.

But because the car was moving, the vines were pulled by the airflow and could not accurately hit the zombie. If the zombie dodged for a moment, the vines would be even more helpless against it.

"I'll come -" Tonghua was unwilling to be left alone, and threw out a handful of golden thorns backwards. Although not all the speed zombies escaped, a few of them piercing her body were not fatal.

After escaping two waves of attacks, the speed zombie jumped onto the roof of the car, making a muffled "thud" sound, and everyone in the car couldn't help but flinch.

Leng Wanzhi drove the car in a serpentine shape, but the zombie seemed to have accumulated experience in the truck just now, and he didn't get rid of it even though he drove like this.

Leng Nuanzhi contacted Nuan Nuan and provided the location of the zombie. A vine unexpectedly entangled itself, and one of them even penetrated the zombie's eye socket, killing its brain and throwing the zombie body into the space.

"Okay, keep driving." Leng Nuanzhi cut off the vines and closed the car window. No faster zombies appeared behind.

After driving for a long time, we gradually moved away from the city. The zombies behind us had long since disappeared. Although there were scattered zombies on the road, they could not withstand the impact of the car and could not get up at all.

Everyone found a relatively safe high place to park the car. They had been busy all morning and didn't even have time to eat lunch. It was time to take a break and leave.

The girls in the supermarket basically have skin injuries, and their weakness is caused by long-term hunger, but the young people have good health and have regained a lot of strength after eating a full meal.

"There are enough supplies left for you in the car." Leng Nuanzhi handed a route map to Gu Ruoxin: "The location of the base has been marked. You can find a suitable route yourself. It's time for us to leave."

Gu Ruoxin hesitated for a moment . , then raised his hand to take it, with a trace of prayer on his scarred face: "Can you take my sister away? I...I'm not sure if I can protect her..."

Gu Chenxi immediately hugged her sister's waist, Crying: "No, eldest sister, I don't want to leave you, I don't want to go with others."

"Xiao Xi..."

Leng Nuan knew: "You are her sister, she would feel safer staying with you, I think she can still help Yours."

Gu Ruoxin said hurriedly: "Can I know your name? If we can reach the base alive, I must thank you." "

No need, it's just a chance encounter." Leng Nuanzhi paused and then said "If we are destined, we will meet each other."

Just as they were about to turn around and leave, they suddenly remembered something. Leng Nuanzhi left all the unused weapons in the space for them.

Anyway, Gu Ruoxin also saw that she was a space superpower, so she had nothing to hide.

"These weapons are left for you. No one will protect you unconditionally. The only one who can help you is yourself. Take care -"

Leng Nuanzhi and others got in the car and left. Gu Ruoxin sighed, touched her sister's hair and said, "I I thought your special powers might arouse their curiosity and bring you along, but who knows, they are not curious about you!"

Gu Chenxi hugged her sister's arm and said, "Sister, I'm not going anywhere, my parents have already I don't want to leave you anymore."

"Eldest sister knows that eldest sister will never think of letting you follow anyone else, and eldest sister will definitely try her best to protect you." She looked up at the direction where Leng Nuanzhi and others disappeared, and murmured: "She's right, the only one who can protect us is herself."

She looked at the weapons on the ground and picked a machete that was more than an arm long and a slender dagger.

Gu Ruoxin turned around to let the girls come over to pick out weapons, but she saw them standing outside the truck compartment, picking up things inside.

"What are you doing?" Gu Ruoxin put the machete on her belt and the dagger on her calf. As she walked, she said, "Don't mess up things."

A girl turned around and said, "Let's see what she left for us. Can these things last us until we get to the base?"

Gu Ruoxin said: "Why is it not enough? Each person has a backpack of food. If we save a little, we can last for seven or eight days."

"Can we reach the place in seven or eight days? ?"

"We haven't started walking yet, please don't say such depressing words, okay?" Another girl also turned around, holding a pack of instant noodles in her hand, chewing on it while still feeling disgusted: "We don't have hot water. , what's the use of leaving this thing for us except to let us drink more water?"

Gu Ruoxin frowned and said: "If you don't want to eat it, why did you take it apart? And we just had dinner, don't tell me you're hungry again?"

"Hungry ? I'm not hungry, but I've been hungry for so many days. If I don't eat something, I feel uneasy."

Gu Ruoxin said, "What's wrong with you? Don't come to us for food after you've finished eating."

"

Gu Ruo Did you say a word to us when we were here? Are you embarrassed to tell me about the friendship between classmates now?" "

Those people are so vicious that I can't even hide. Do I dare to say anything? We are all victims. But at least your sister is still innocent!"

A trace of exhaustion flashed across Gu Ruoxin's face: "I don't want to argue with you now. Anyway, when we get to the base, we will go our separate ways. We don't know anyone." "If you don't know each other,

just do it. I dont know you, you think I care about you!"

Gu Ruoxin was too lazy to pay attention to her, and said to others: "The beauty who saved us just left some weapons, you go pick one for self-defense, and we will be on our way after choosing."

A girl timidly said: "Gu...Sister Gu, we...do we still have to deal with zombies?"

Gu Ruoxin shook her head and said: "I don't know, but the road is definitely not smooth. It's better to have something to defend yourself than nothing. Everyone, hurry up "Oh, don't waste time. It will be dark again soon. We must find a place to stay before it gets dark." The days are

very short in winter, and it will be completely dark at four or five o'clock, so it is left to them. There is not much time.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live leisurely , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 145. Chapter 145 We made the right bet, didnt we?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 145 We made the right bet, didnt we?

Although Leng Nuanzhi and others went back smoothly, it was already dark when they arrived at the food factory.

When they were about to arrive at the food factory, Leng Nuanzhi took out the van they had borrowed.

Although it was a bit crowded for sixteen people to sit up, fortunately the journey was not far, so we got over in a hurry.

Zombies at night have bonuses on various functions, but the area around the food factory should be cleaned frequently, so no zombies were seen.

It was just getting dark when Leng Nuanzhi and others parked their car at the gate of the factory. A small light was turned on in the security booth. When they heard the noise outside, the two people inside immediately picked up flashlights and electric batons and opened the door.

Leng Zhizhao got off the van in front first. The two people in the security booth recognized him, and a hint of surprise flashed on their faces: "Are you back?"

One of them hurriedly opened the door and asked them to drive the car first. Go in.

As soon as the group parked the car, Suo Mengfei and Suo Yichun ran out of the canteen.

Suo Mengfei hit her brother on the shoulder and said, "I just said they will come back!"

Suo Yichun twitched the corner of his mouth: "Don't be too happy too early."

Suo Mengfei thought of that bad thing and frowned. He also frowned unconsciously.

Leng Zhizhao and others got out of the car, threw the keys to Suo Yichun and said, "Return the property to its original owner. Song Haiyan will give you two bags of rice as reward later."

Suo Yichun's eyes lit up when he heard that he was being rewarded, but then Thinking of something, the brilliance in his eyes receded again.

Suo Mengfei hurriedly took a step forward and said, "You haven't had dinner yet! The cafeteria happened to be boiling rice soup and making steamed buns. Let's eat some together!"

Leng Zhizhao said, "No, I'll borrow the same workshop from last time." Let's stay one night, notify your people, and return to the base early tomorrow morning."

"This... is too sudden! We didn't know you were coming back today, so we didn't prepare anything, and we don't have many space powers. Everything needs to be loaded into the car."

Leng Zhiyi said: "It's such a simple thing, let Song Haiyan help you load it."

Suo Yichun and Suo Mengfei looked at each other and said nothing.

Leng Zhiyi glared and said, "What? You don't trust us?"

Suo Mengfei shook her head and hesitated before saying, "Song Haibo and his family... are... no longer in the base." "

What does it mean to not be in the base? What do you mean?"

Suo Yichun said: "This is not the place to talk, go to the office!"

Leng Nuanzhi and others went to the office where they talked last time. When they passed by the cafeteria, they saw that the people inside seemed better than the last time they met. There was a lot less by then, so something must have happened during this time.

Suo Mengfei lit the desk lamp in the office and everyone took their seats one by one.

It was dark outside just now, so it was difficult to see clearly. Now when the light shone, Suo Mengfei discovered that there were two more people. "Who are these two?"

Leng Zhizhao asked, "The people we rescued during this mission?"

Suo Mengfei said, "Oh. and didnt ask any more questions.

Suo Yichun raised his eyes, but he didn't notice that there were more people in the team. In other words, he was not impressed by who was on the team.

It seems that my sister's superpower has not only improved her mental strength, but also improved her memory and observation skills.

"Tell me about it! What's going on?"

Suo Yichun sighed and said, "On the third day after you left, people from Tenglong Base came."

"Tenglong Base again?" Leng Zhizhao frowned, this name He had heard it many times, "What then?"

Suo Yichun said: "Song Haibo's family went to the Tenglong base with them."

"What?" Leng Zhiyi patted the table and stood up: "Haibo left? Go. What...Tenglong Base?"

Song Haibo is his classmate, and that guy is considered a man, there is no way he would abandon his teammates like this! ?

Yue Qing frowned, didn't Song Haiyan like Leng Zhiyi very much? She was actually willing to leave?

Leng Nuanzhi asked: "Were they leaving willingly?"

"Of course they were unwilling!" Suo Mengfei stood up and began to tell: "Both of them, brother and sister, refused to leave. Song Haiyan cried so hard..."

She She imitated Song Haiyan's accent and said: "I won't leave, I don't want to leave, brother Zhiyi hasn't come back yet, sister Qing hasn't come back yet, Haiyan, don't go - I won't go -"

Yue Qing was a little surprised, she usually looked pretty He was not used to Song Haiyan's behavior and had a bad attitude towards her. He didn't expect that she would mention him when she revealed her true feelings.

After Suo Mengfei learned from Song Haiyan, she said angrily: "But Song Haiyan's mother! She is really cheating. She actually exposed the fact that her son and daughter are both superpowers." Leng

Zhizhao raised his eyes: "Expose it. How about it? Are the people at Tenglong Base tough?"

"That's not true." Suo Mengfei said: "But there are people who can speak well. The Song Guiqi couple who were fooled had to go with them wholeheartedly. His children didn't want them. I've only heard of cheating fathers, but this is the first time I've seen cheating children."

Suo Yichun coughed lightly and said: "Everyone has their own choice, maybe the brother and sister will have more opportunities when they get there. What a good development!"

Suo Mengfei sneered: "Bah - I see that many people in the Tenglong base have erratic eyes and evil intentions. They use the excuse of rescuing survivors. What kind of intentions do you have compared to me? Understand!"

Suo Yichun's mouth twitched.

Tonghua said: "What? Do they still want to steal your supplies?"

Suo Mengfei clapped her hands and said: "You were right. They are coaxing the survivors to follow them and also want to take away the supplies in the base. , If we werent so powerful, they wouldnt be able to evacuate us!

In the end, the supplies were still taken away by them?

Suo Mengfei sighed, Theres nothing we can do if we dont give them some! Theyre so shameless, and they even make trouble. Just spend money on supplies to buy something clean!"

Leng Zhizhao asked: "How many people are there in the base now?"

Suo Yichun said: "They took away a group of people because they deceived them, and now there are less than a hundred left."

"Superpowers. How many are there?"

Suo Yichun glanced at his sister and felt a little unsure: "Including our three brothers and sisters, there are only ten." "

So few?" Tonghua clicked his tongue and said, "How many were there before?"

" There were more than thirty and less than forty before."

"Most of them were taken away!" Tonghua stuck out his tongue: "Who is so good at deceiving?"

Suo Yichun sighed: "Actually, they are not considered deceivers. , they are telling the truth, there is indeed no future here. The defense facilities are not perfect, and there is no advanced equipment to detect the surrounding situation. We cannot make ends meet, and we are sitting on nothing. If it were not for waiting for you, we would definitely follow them."

Leng Zhizhao The corners of his lips raised slightly: "What? Aren't you afraid that we won't come back?"

Suo Yichun looked at Suo Mengfei, meaning to let her speak.

Suo Mengfei sat down relatively close to him and said, "Of course I'm afraid. But we firmly believe that you will come back. We made the right bet, didn't we?"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live leisurely , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 146. Chapter 146 You are so cute on the wall

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 146 Leng

Zhizhao glanced at her and said nothing.

Suo Mengfei said again: "So... do you have any ideas about those two teammates?" Leng

Zhizhao was silent for a moment before saying: "No ideas."

"No ideas? No! Song Haiyan has space powers. Yours Aren't all the supplies on her?" Suo Mengfei was worried for him: "Don't you think of a way to get

them back?" Leng Zhizhao said lightly: "Do you think we can find them? Or do you think that if we find them, we can persuade their parents to follow them? Shall we go?"

Suomengfei was speechless, she was obviously talking about material issues!

Leng Zhizhao stood up and said again: "If you lose materials, you can collect them again, but it's hard to reunite people's hearts when they are separated."

Suo Mengfei moved her lips, but said nothing.

It was completely dark outside, and Suomengfei took them to the previous workshop.

The workshop had been cleaned before, and it was not dirty now. Leng Nuanzhi and others were sitting on the stools. Because of the affairs of Song Haibo and others, they were not in a high mood.

Suo Mengfei thought it was best to talk to Tonghua and Yue Qing, so she walked over and persuaded: "What are you doing for dinner? There should be food in the cafeteria, you go and eat some!"

Yue Qing shook his head and said: "No, this time we I collected a lot of things when I came back, and I still have food."

"Then how do you sleep? It's very cold at night." Suo Mengfei looked at everyone's backpacks. They were quite big, and they were indeed bulging now. .

Yue Qing smiled and said: "It's okay, we have sleeping bags. Sister Suo Mengfei, what did you do before the end of the world?"

Suo Mengfei was stunned for a moment, is now the time to ask such a question? But he still replied: "I used to be a junior high school teacher."

"Oh? Teacher?" Oh! No wonder he loves to worry so much!

Suo Mengfei narrowed her eyes and said, "What? It doesn't look like it? I teach physical education."

Yue Qing chuckled: "It does, very similar. But I'm quite surprised that you teach physical education."

Suo Mengfei raised her head. Fist said: "What's the surprise? I'm a black belt in Taekwondo, so there's nothing wrong with teaching physical education!"

Taekwondo.

Leng Nuanzhi glanced at her when she heard this. She had also been to the Taekwondo gym and practiced regularly to improve her flexibility.

Tonghua chuckled and said, "So Sister Suo Mengfei, you are pretty good at climbing on the wall."

Suo Mengfei waved her hand and said indifferently: "That's all trivial!"

Leng Zhizhao saw that she was still not leaving. He said: "Do you have anything else? If not, you can make arrangements for tomorrow's trip."

Suo Mengfei said angrily: "Look, you are driving me away again! It's so dark, how can we arrange it at night? No sleeping arrangements? How can you still be energetic tomorrow?"

Leng's mother gave Leng Zhizhao a look, telling him not to be too serious.

Leng Zhizhao had no choice but to say: "I'll give you one morning to pack up. You must leave at noon at the latest."

Suo Mengfei narrowed her eyes and said: "Now there is a problem ahead. We don't have many cars, and you... you The car must be in Song Haiyan's space, so..."

"You don't have to worry about this." Leng Zhizhao said, "We will solve the car problem."

Suo Mengfei glanced at him and asked doubtfully: "How do you solve it? ? In addition to this factory, there are major roads nearby. Where do you get a car from?"

Leng Zhizhao was a little helpless. Why did this woman insist on breaking the casserole and asking the truth? Are all teachers like this?

"To be honest, we got a few cars when we came back and they were parked not far away. We will drive them over early tomorrow morning." That was all he could make up.

Suo Mengfei pursed her lips and seemed a little unhappy: "You just got the car and drove here. Why are you hiding it? Are you afraid that we will snatch it from you?"

Knowing that she would misunderstand, Leng Zhizhao had no choice but to continue making up. Go down: "You have said that there are many weird things in your base, how can we not be on guard?" "

So you are on guard against others!" Suo Mengfei bit her lip, feeling inexplicably happy.

Leng Zhizhao glanced at her: "Do you think we are here to guard against you?"

"How is that possible! Hahaha, right!" Suo Mengfei smiled and wringed her fingers and said, "Then I won't disturb you anymore, I'll start with Let's go."

"Sister Suo Mengfei, let's go slowly!" Tonghua closed the door behind her, turned around and exhaled: "Why do you have to be sneaky when you want to eat a delicious meal? It's obviously us It's your own thing."

Leng Nuanzhi smiled faintly: "It's not impossible to eat it openly, unless you have enough strength to prevent others from coveting your things."

Tonghua came over and said, "Then let's hide some of it. ! Although I think Sister Suo Mengfei is quite nice, but who knows what kind of people I will meet tomorrow!"

"Well!" Leng Nuanzhi felt it carefully and didn't feel like being spied on. Then he walked out of the space. Take out the cooking supplies and start preparing dinner.

Leng Zhiyi was in a bad mood ever since he learned that Song Haibo had left with the people from Tenglong Base. He walked up to Leng Zhizhao and said, "Brother, do we really ignore Haibo?"

Leng Zhizhao raised his head and said, " How to care? It's everyone's choice."

Leng Zhiyi frowned and said, "But his parents were obviously forcing him to die, so he had no choice but to..." "

He had already left as a last resort." Leng Zhizhao interrupted him: "What do you think? Will his parents really be willing to die?"

Leng Zhiyi lowered his head: "But... this is also a method of coercion!"

Leng Zhizhao: "You all know that it is a method of coercion, but Song Haibo doesn't know ?"

Leng Zhiyi was really confused: "Brother, you mean, Haibo wants to leave on his own?"

"Maybe!" Leng Zhizhao leaned on the workbench and said, "He wants his parents to leave. I don't agree to join our team."

"Brother, didn't you say we'll talk about it when we get to the base?"

Leng Zhizhao looked at him with a look that said he hated iron and steel, "Do you understand this is a tactful rejection? Song Haibo even heard it. Come out, no wonder you don't study as well as him."

Leng Zhiyi felt guilty for no reason, and said with a smile: "Brother, you know all this!"

Leng Zhizhao gave him a knowing look.

Leng Zhiyi was immediately discouraged. Song Haibo studied better than him because he worked hard! I was in the top three every time I took the exam. If I fell behind a little bit, I would have to stay up late and read until midnight.

After the end of the world, he became much quieter, no longer as free and uninhibited as before the end of the world, and his whole person became restrained.

"Even if his parents are not allowed to join our team, they won't leave! It shouldn't be difficult for them to find a job in the base!"

Tonghua curled his lips and said: "With the virtues of his parents, I think that in the base There is no job suitable for them."

"Let me interrupt." Leng's mother said: "I think Hai Bo's kid made this choice because he probably didn't want to cause us any trouble. After all, his parents are very troublesome."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live a leisurely life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 147. Chapter 147 Aunt Liu, please teach me how to pancake.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 147 Aunt Liu, please teach me how to make pancakes.

Leng Zhizhao smiled and did not answer. In fact, he had some guesses that he did not say. Did Song Haibo really just not want to cause trouble to everyone?

Maybe there are some elements in it, or maybe he has already thought about leaving the team.

During these days of getting along, he could see that Song Haibo was a very strong person. From the very beginning, he rushed to the front to kill zombies, and he was quite unwilling to do so.

In fact, everyone will feel that they are the protagonist at the beginning and should shine wherever they go.

However, the devastation of reality will make some people slowly change this idea, but they are very reluctant to change passively.

Leng Zhizhao quite understood Song Haibo's thoughts. If he thought about it from his perspective, he would not be able to accept the huge gap between the pre-apocalypse and the post-apocalypse.

It's like a person who was inferior to himself in every aspect when he was in school. A few years after graduation, he wore a thick gold chain and drove an expensive sports car, while he was still taking the bus to work.

This is the gap.

When you are unable to change the current situation, avoiding it is the best way to deal with it.

Of course, this was just a guess made by Leng Zhizhao based on his own knowledge. He had no way of knowing exactly what Song Haibo was thinking.

But since Song did this, the people at Tenglong Base definitely played a role in fueling the flames, and Song's father and Song's mother were like the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Yue Qing sighed and said: "Song Haiyan's temper is so bad in a new place. I don't know if anyone is willing to tolerate her. Her mother is so fierce, how could she raise her daughter to be like this!"

Tonghua responded: "But I think people's tempers are all different. She is born, but she will modify it according to the surrounding environment. If the environment is good, she will be a sunshine girl. If the environment is not good, she will fall into a swamp. No one will help her, and she will only sink deeper and deeper." "

You use this metaphor well. . Its a pity that before we pulled her out, she was already pressed down by her mother.

You used the word press very vividly. Tonghua put the selected vegetables into a basin and put them in the cold Wanzhi asked her to release the water in front of her, and then continued: "I suddenly have a sense of pictures in my mind."

Leng Wanzhi took the basin: "I heard Haiyan said that she grew up with her grandparents, and her parents were there. There is a restaurant in the county and they are not at home all year round. They are both left-behind children."

Tonghua said: "Sister Wanzhi, you are still chatting with Song Haiyan!"

Leng Wanzhi smiled faintly: "Both of us belong to the gang. I'm not a busy person, so I can chat occasionally."

"Sister Wanzhi, why can't you be of much help? It's because of your and Aunt Liu's powers that we can supply our daily water, otherwise we can You're so clean, do you have anything to eat or drink?"

Hearing this, Zheng Yuxin suddenly felt uncomfortable. At first, when she had the water power, she felt useless.

Later, after the superpower mutated and she became ice with offensive power, she was excited for a while, but compared with the people in the team, she found that she was still useless.

There really is no comparison between people!

People are so irritating!

The meal was quite silent.

After eating, Leng Nuanzhi found Aunt Liu: "Aunt Liu, please teach me how to pancake!"

Aunt Liu was very surprised: "Miss, why do you want to learn this?"

Leng Nuanzhi said: "I will take those survivors with me tomorrow. We definitely won't be able to start a stove when we get back to the base. I want to make some food and put it in the space so that we can eat it right away tomorrow." Leng

Zhiyi's eyes lit up: "Sister, are you going to fry meat again?"

Leng Nuanzhi He looked over and said, "If you want to eat it, I'll fry it."

"Think about it." Leng Zhiyi nodded hurriedly.

Leng Nuanzhi nodded: "Okay, I won't keep vigil tonight. Aunt Liu, it's still early, let's start quickly!" "

Oh! Okay." Aunt Liu couldn't help but sigh in her heart, feeling relieved and distressed at the same time. How has this eldest lady of their family ever done such work before?

When Leng Nuanzhi used to watch food videos on the Hongshu platform, he had seen a lot of videos about making cakes.

But she didn't dare to try it herself for fear of wasting the food. Now that she was given a little guidance, she quickly learned it.

Although Zhou Muchiao had seen it many times before, he still felt extremely shocked when he saw a large living person suddenly disappearing and taking away the things around him.

After Leng Nuanzhi entered the space, she continued her food plan.

She remembered a video saying that if you want to make delicious pancakes, you need to mix the dough with half cold water and half with boiling water. However, Aunt Liu's method pays attention to the dough mixing technique and the time to wake up the dough.

After careful consideration, she chose the previous method because Aunt Liu's method might be a bit difficult for novices.

Boiling water is also easy. The generator is placed next to the washing machine. Just find an electric kettle.

But there doesn't seem to be much diesel left. If things continue like this, she will have to wash her clothes by hand and there will be no hot water for bathing. It seems that she will have to pay attention to whether there are gas stations on the road.

As soon as Leng Nuanzhi finished frying a pancake, Nuan Nuan appeared. It sniffed and said, "What does it smell like? It's weird."

It saw a round thing placed on the chopping board with some black stuff on it. ideas.

Leng Nuanzhi turned down the heat a little and said, "Where are my pancakes! The fire was a bit too high just now, so this one was a bit mushy."

Nuan Nuan was surprised: "Pancakes? Zhizhi, are you finally going to make something for me?"

"This... it's not working..."

Nuan Nuan was puzzled: "Why isn't it working? Is it because it's burnt? It's okay, I can eat the parts that are not burnt inside."

Leng Nuan Zhi: "No, this flour is collected from outside. , what is produced in the space... is still wheat."

Nuannuan looked at Leng Nuanzhi with watery eyes: "What should we do?"

Leng Nuanzhi was so cute by its appearance, she clicked the tip of its nose and said: "Of course we need a dough machine."

Nuan Nuan pouted her lips: "Then I still can't eat it now."

"Snack food!" Leng Nuanzhi said this and continued to bake pancakes.

Leng Nuanzhi worked hard for a long time, and the pancakes became easier and smoother to bake. After they were baked, they were put into the warehouse and they were still warm.

Based on eight hours of rest time, she can stay in the space for twenty-four hours. Excluding sleeping time, there are still more than ten hours for cooking food.

When the pancakes were almost cooked, Leng Nuanzhi started cutting the meat and continued making cumin meat.

Nuan Nuan has been watching from the side, chatting with Leng Nuan Zhi.

Leng Nuanzhi had not been in space for such a long time since she came out to do the task. She suddenly remembered a question.

"Nuan Nuan, you said that time in this space is faster than the outside world. If I stay here all the time, will I age faster than others?"

Nuan Nuan glanced at her and then continued to look at the meat in the pot, " Of course! Didn't you think of this problem until now?"

"Ah?" Leng Nuanzhi paused in cutting the meat.

PS Leng Nuan Zhi: Do you age quickly? Are you kidding me?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live a leisurely life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 148. Chapter 148 A special crystal core

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 148 A special crystal core

smiled warmly: "Hahaha! I lied to you! Space is your accessory, it will only bring you benefits, how can it be detrimental to you! And often After drinking the spiritual spring water, you look younger than others! Your skin condition is also great!"

Leng Nuanzhi breathed a sigh of relief, even though she was already an adult with a mentality close to thirty years old.

But she still cares about age and appearance. If space really makes her age faster, she will most likely choose to take in less or no more money.

I spent a few hours making a bunch of cumin meat and stored it in the warehouse.

The warehouse is full now, but she has left a place to put the prepared food, which is really convenient.

I am really tired after working for a long time. I feel even more tired than practicing Qigong.

It is the body that is tired from practicing, but it is the energy that is tired from cooking. You have to keep looking at the fire. If it is too big, it will become mushy. If it is too small, it will not be cooked easily. It is really not easy to do anything.

After a comfortable hot bath, Leng Nuanzhi went back to the house and had a good sleep.

When I woke up, I saw Nuan Nuan slumped next to her pillow, still blowing bubbles from her nose.

Leng Nuanzhi couldn't help but laugh. If he had a mobile phone, he would really want to take a picture of it.

"Hey -" Nuan Nuan turned over and woke up. When she saw Leng Nuanzhi looking at her, she muttered: "Zhizhi..."

"Yeah!" Leng Nuanzhi responded, lifted the quilt and sat up, " What time is it outside?"

Nuan Nuan narrowed her eyes and said: "It's still early..."

Leng Nuanzhi got out of bed: "Just in time, we collected the crystal nuclei of the zombies we got last time."

Nuan Nuan also flew away. Get up: "I'll go too..."

One person and one beast came to the gathering place of the zombies.

Looking at the mountain-like pile of zombies, Nuan Nuan said: "Zhizhi, I think you'd better come in batches, don't collect them all at once, I'm afraid your body won't be able to bear it." "

Yeah!" Nuan Nuan She nodded knowingly, closed her eyes and focused all her energy on the pile of zombies. Crystal nuclei flew over one after another, gradually forming a hill under her feet.

When he received a third of it, Leng Nuanzhi rubbed his temples and stopped.

"Zhizhi?"

Leng Nuanzhi opened her eyes, her face was a little pale, she pressed her temples and said, "That's all for today! You handle the crystal core, and I'll replenish the energy." "

Okay, Zhizhi, you can do it next time Stop working so hard." Nuannuan saw Leng Nuanzhi disappear, then flew to the pile of crystal nuclei and wrapped them up with a burst of spiritual power.

Leng Nuanzhi returned to the house, took out two spiritual crystal nuclei and began to absorb them.

This time I collected a lot more crystal cores than last time. Although my head hurt a little, my mental strength really improved significantly.

The two crystal nuclei have been absorbed, and the absorption speed is much faster than before. It seems that mental power and superpowers are the same, and they must be used frequently to improve.

Just like a sword, it gets sharper the more you use it.

Leng Nuanzhi opened her eyes and felt refreshed. She got out of bed, stretched her body, and went to the door to do a set of boxing techniques.

"Zhizhi——"

Nuan Nuan flew over quickly and shouted: "Zhizhi, I found a special crystal nucleus."

"Oh?" Leng Nuanzhi stood up and asked curiously: "What kind of special method? Never before?" Haven't you seen it before?"

"No." Nuannuan wrapped a crystal core with spiritual power and handed it to Leng Nuanzhi.

Leng Nuanzhi raised his hand to take it. After seeing it clearly, his body was shocked because the crystal core was actually transparent, a very clean transparent color.

It was almost exactly the same as the crystal core of the baby zombie she met earlier, which was why she was shocked.

The transparent crystal core is about the same as a soybean, slightly larger than the crystal core of the baby zombie.

Nuan Nuan said: "Does it feel familiar?"

Leng Nuanzhi nodded and asked: "Did you find this from the pile of crystal nuclei?"

Nuan Nuan: "Yes! I spotted it at a glance. All other crystal nuclei are dirty, only this one is very clean."

Leng Nuanzhi raised his hand and took another look, wanting to feel the energy properties of this crystal nucleus, but thinking about the crystal nucleus of the baby zombie made him coma. One month, just in case this one...

"Let's leave it for now! Let's study it when we have time."

Leng Nuanzhi put away the crystal core, stayed in the space for a while, and cooked a big pot of porridge. I tidied up my things again before going out.

It was already bright outside, and because they were not in a hurry, everyone in the Xunzhi team still stayed in bed.

Except for the night watchers, of course.

Breakfast is still simple, including scallion pancakes made by Leng Nuan Zhi, fried cumin meat, and double rice porridge.

Double rice porridge is rice and millet cooked together.

Although Professor Song and Dr. Zhou had already seen the level of food provided by the Knowledge Seeking Team, this was the first time they had seen it just like this... like a magic trick.

The revelation of Leng Nuan Zhi made the two big guys in the medical field even more curious.

Zhou Muchiao gnawed on the pancake stuffed with meat and couldn't help but said: "Eating like this every day makes me want to join your team."

Professor Song raised his head and glanced at him.

In the same year, he took a sip of porridge and said: "Dr. Zhou, I think you should give full play to your expertise and assist Professor Song in developing a vaccine as soon as possible."

Leng Zhiyi said: "That is, wait until the zombie virus is Its all wiped out, what do you want to eat?

But how long will that day take? Zhou Muchiao murmured as he looked at the pancake in his hand.

During those days in the hotel, he was really frightened of hunger. Even though he was extremely frugal, the supplies were still decreasing day by day. The endless waiting, the torment of seeing hope and gradually being disappointed, really made people feel sad. Drive crazy.

Fortunately, they waited for this group of lovely people and could still have a hot meal.

Every time he thought about this, his eyes felt hot and he really wanted to cry. But when he thought about himself, a man in his twenties, he really cried in front of these little girls. How could he not have the face to face Mr. Jiangdong!

After breakfast, when Leng Nuanzhi and others went out, they saw people outside being busy. There was a small truck at the door of the canteen, and a group of people were carrying things into the cargo box.

Suo Mengfei saw a few people coming out and ran over: "Hey... have you eaten?"

Leng Zhizhao whispered to Leng's mother: "Mom, you go and talk to her, my sister and I will get the car."

Leng's mother nodded and greeted her with a smile: "We have eaten girl."

Suo Mengfei saw Leng Zhizhao leading Leng Nuan Zhihe to the factory gate and wanted to follow her.

Leng's mother took her arm and said, "Girl, how are you cleaning up?"

Suo Mengfei had to deal with Leng's mother first: "Auntie, don't worry, we will definitely be able to clean up before noon."

Leng Nuanzhi three people After walking for a while, and after making sure that the people in the security booth could not be seen, we took out three vehicles from the space. For the convenience of driving, we chose off-road vehicles.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live a leisurely life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 149. Chapter 149 As long as you dont dislike women, thats fine

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 149 As long as you dont like women, thats fine.

The three of them drove to the factory entrance, lowered the windows, and said hello to the people in the security booth. They came out, opened the door, and let people in.

Because there was no power, the automatic retractable door could no longer retract automatically, so they changed it to manual.

Three cars drove in, and Suo Mengfei immediately greeted them, walked around the cars, and exclaimed: "You guys are so awesome! This car looks new!"

"Well! I passed by a family. The car dealership drove a few cars by the way."

As soon as everyone in the Xunzhi team saw the car approaching, they all ran back to the workshop, took out their backpacks, and threw them into the trunk of the car.

"We've packed it up and are waiting for you."

Suo Mengfei: "..." So quickly -

"What are you doing with this crap! Throw it away -" "

No, Dad, let me Keep it!"

"What's the use of keeping it? Maomao is no longer here."

"Dad..."

The people in the knowledge-seeking team were bored when they heard a quarrel not far away, and also heard a small child. The voice of a child.

"What's going on?" Suo Mengfei walked over and asked.

A man in his thirties and a little girl of seven or eight were tearing apart a... stuffed toy that looked like a bird's nest.

Um! It must be a toy! That thing was like a bird's nest, but it was so dirty that you couldn't tell what its original color was.

The man had no choice but to give up the fight with his daughter and said apologetically: "It's like this, this is the nest of a cat that my daughter used to raise. The cat is dead. She insists on keeping it. I think it is a burden. I just want her to throw it away."

A cat's nest - these five words successfully attracted Leng Nuanzhi's attention. Didn't Nuan Nuan just want a nest?

She walked over and looked at the... pet nest in the little girl's hand? The shape is indeed like a bird's nest, with a hole in the middle. It seems to be quite comfortable to sleep in, but it's a bit dirty. I wonder if Nuan Nuan will dislike it.

Suo Mengfei had already knelt down, looked at the little girl's level, and said kindly: "Little sister, we are going on a long journey. This thing is no longer needed. Just listen to your father and throw it away, okay?"

The little girl shook her head.

Suo Mengfei glanced at her father and continued: "Our car can only contain useful things. This thing is useless. When you have the opportunity in the future, can you ask your father to buy you another one?

" The girl hesitated for a moment, then shook her head: "I can hold her all the time without taking up any other space."

Suo Mengfei: "..." Just use it as a cushion!

Leng Nuanzhi put his hand into his pocket, took out a lollipop and handed it over: "Give you the candy, and give me the nest. Do you want to exchange it?" The

little girl looked up at Leng Nuanzhi, then looked at the candy in her hand. react to.

Leng Nuanzhi added another one: "Two cans, do you want to change?"

The little girl squeezed the pet's nest tightly for a moment, and seemed to be moved. She really hadn't eaten candy for a long time.

Leng Nuanzhi added another candy: "Last chance, do you want to exchange it?"

"Exchange." The little girl immediately handed over the pet nest, exchanged it for three candies, and held it tightly in her hand.

Leng Nuanzhi took the pet nest and smiled. No child can resist the temptation of candies. If one is not enough, just two. If two is not enough, then three.

Looking at the back of Leng Nuanzhi turning away, Suo Mengfei said: "..."

Tonghua and Yue Qing chased after him.

"Zhizhi, what do you want this for? It's so dirty."

"I can use it." Leng Nuanzhi walked to the car and seemed to throw it into the car, but in fact it had already entered her space.

There weren't a lot of supplies in the base. One truck was full, the other was only half full, and the other half was used to seat people.

In addition to the two trucks, there were also two vans that Leng Nuanzhi and others had borrowed before.

In addition, there is also a relatively large business car, a ten-seater type, and it is estimated that it will not be a problem to fit more than ten or twenty people into it.

Suo Mengfei came over with the previous woman who looked a bit like her. She looked at Leng Zhizhao with her big eyes and said, "I think your car won't be full. Can my sister and I take a ride?" Leng Zhizhao said

. Zhi Zhao cast questioning glances at everyone, but their car was full anyway.

Leng's mother rolled her eyes at a few team members and said, "We are loose anyway, so why don't we let them take a ride!"

No one had any objections.

Suo Mengfei hurriedly smiled and thanked: "That's great, thank you, auntie, thank you. This is my sister Suo Menghui, Menghui, thank you all."

Suo Menghui grinned, but there was no smile on her face: "Thank you, auntie."

Suo Mengfei said, "Then let's pack a backpack and take it with us. Menghui will leave."

After the two left, Leng Zhizhao said, "Let them get in the last car!"

Leng's mother suddenly He said: "Son, what do you think of the girl named Meng Fei?"

Leng Zhizhao was confused: "Mom, why are you asking this?"

Leng's mother smiled: "I think that girl seems to be interested in you."

Leng Zhizhao's eyes suddenly widened . She smiled for a moment, then returned to her expressionless face: "Mom, don't talk nonsense."

Leng's mother smiled and narrowed her eyes: "Zhizhao, you are not young anymore, and that girl used to be a teacher, and her character seems to be fine. "

Leng Zhizhao said helplessly: "Mom, it's the end of the world, who is still in the mood to think about this."

"Oh yes! It's the end of the world, what a world!" Leng's mother said quietly: "Mom is getting older, and I hope you can do it in the future. If you have a companion, before the end of the world, you would have said you were too busy at work and didn't want to find one. In fact, now, if there is a girl who is willing to share the joys and sorrows with you, she should be sincere, as long as you... you don't dislike women." Leng

Zhizhao's expression changed . After a moment of silence, he hurriedly said: "Mom, please don't make random guesses. It's nothing."

After hearing this, several men nearby hurriedly moved aside.

Leng Zhizhao saw the actions of several people and hurriedly explained: "Don't listen to my mother's nonsense. My sexual orientation is normal." "

Haha——" The same year crossed his arms and smiled and said: "Captain, we don't discriminate. As long as you don't eat grass from the side of the house, you'll be fine."

"You're looking for a beating!" Leng Zhizhao clenched his fists as if to hit him, but he had already run away in the same year.

The matter was revealed like this.

Around ten o'clock, everything was packed up. Suo Yichun led nine people to say hello to the people in the knowledge-seeking team. These ten people were the superpowers of this small base.

Among these ten people, there are only three girls. In addition to Sister Suo Mengfei, there is also a girl of seventeen or eighteen years old. The girl has fair face, oval face and big eyes, and is very beautiful.

The two groups got to know each other and began to plan their return route.

The people from the knowledge-seeking team walked all the way to this base, and even took a detour, so the route would definitely be different when they went back, and they would have to find a new way.

The route chosen this time bypassed the business district and chose another less populated road. After the agreement was completed, everyone got on the bus.

Suo Mengfei was carrying a backpack and pulled Suo Menghui and another girl to the knowledge-seeking team and others. She said a little apologetically: "I'm sorry, can we add one more person? We really can't sit there. ."

The off-road vehicle has seven seats. Except for Leng Nuan Zhi, which has six seats, the other two vehicles have five seats.

Leng Zhizhao thought that two people could also be transported, and three people could also be transported, so he didn't say anything and just let people get in the car.

After adjusting the seats, the motorcade set off in a mighty manner.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live a leisurely life , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 150. Chapter 150 What a big pot

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 150 Its such a big pot.

When there are many people, there are many things to do. It was past ten oclock when we set off. After walking for nearly two hours, we still havent left City B.

Sometimes someone needs to go to the toilet, and sometimes someone gets carsick. From time to time, zombies will rush towards me outside. I dont dare to open the window. If I cant stand it anymore, I have to get out of the car and vomit.

The people in the Knowledge Seeking Team are very helpless, which is why they never take on the task of rescuing survivors.

After driving for more than two hours, it was time to solve the problem of lunch. Leng Nuanzhi drove the car to the front, slowed down and let Leng Mu get out of the sunroof to observe the road conditions in front, and prepared to find a place to stop and rest.

"There is a slope next to the three-way intersection ahead. It is very open and there are no zombies. Let's rest there!"

"Okay." Leng Nuanzhi responded and winked at the co-pilot's cousin. Leng Wanzhi said I took a red flag and stuck it out the window and waved it left and right twice, up and down twice.

This was their signal for docking. The meaning of this action was to slow down and prepare to rest.

If it shakes up and down, there is an emergency, and you will have to adapt accordingly.

Several cars quickly arrived at the three-way intersection and stopped in a long queue on the side of the road.

The door of the truck at the back was opened, and several people rushed out. They lay on the side of the road and retched. The little food they had eaten in the morning had been vomited on the road, and now they could no longer vomit anything.

"I don't want to ride in the truck compartment anymore." After vomiting, a man collapsed on the ground and wiped his lips, and said loudly: "I don't want to ride in the truck compartment anymore. Whoever comes with me instead, I thank his eight generations of ancestors."

"You Do you think it will be comfortable if you change it? Unless you are sitting in the front and passenger seats, the back will still be crowded and you will doubt your life." "

That is better than sitting in the car with no place to stretch your legs. If I had known this, I might as well have been in the food I'm staying in the factory! Just give me something to eat every day, as long as I can." "

It's all those people's fault. If they hadn't come, those superpowers wouldn't have followed them. How could we suffer this? "

Hmph - we have to kill zombies and take care of the food. You have so many things to do and are so dissatisfied even though you are having sex for free every day. Why didn't you just go with the people at Tenglong Base?"

Gu Yu'an is a fire element user. When he was in the food factory, almost every time he cooked a meal, he would use up all his powers.

But not only were these survivors ungrateful, they also made irresponsible remarks behind their backs. He, who already had a bad temper, was even more angry.

A few people on the roadside didn't dare to say anything for a while. If they were in a food factory, they might dare to say something back because it was surrounded by a wall and the safety factor was quite high.

But in this wilderness, if these superpowers don't care about them, it will really make the sky and the earth unable to respond, and the earth and the earth will not work.

"Gu Yu'an." Another man came up from behind and called him: "The pot is ready, Brother Chun asked you to set the fire." Gu Yu'an was

very dissatisfied: "You have already come out and you asked me to set the fire to cook. I still want to Keep your superpowers to kill zombies! If you let these people cut the weeds, can they not be burned? None of

them are too lazy to go to the sky." "Uh..." Leng Nuanzhi and others were stationed on the other side of the slope, and they heard the quarrels over there. Of course I heard it clearly.

In fact, it's not really a quarrel, it's just someone simply venting their dissatisfaction.

The Xunzhi team didn't want to meddle in their own business, so while the cooking was in full swing, they took out the meat pancakes and ate them with mineral water.

Everyone here has eaten and drank enough, and the water in the big pot over there has just boiled. There is a circle of people surrounding the pot, and everyone is tearing off plastic bags and pouring frozen dumplings into the pot.

Thanks to the low temperatures in winter, otherwise the dumplings from this food factory would have gone bad and become inedible.

Leng Zhiyi was bored after eating, so he ran over there to take a look and found that the pot was really not small. He felt that the pot they usually cooked in was quite big, but compared with this one, it was not big enough.

However, the shape of their pot is a bit strange. It seems to be a modified boiler. The bottom is not semicircular.

The survivors pulled up all the weeds on the hillside. The stove under the pot was temporarily built by an earth element user. There were two fire element users squatting on both sides to release their abilities.

For this big family, there is quite a lot of movement when it comes to having a meal, but it is a bit time-consuming.

Leng Zhiyi knelt down next to Gu Yu'an and asked, "Brothers, why don't you get some dry food to eat on the road? Aren't the dumplings a bit too..."

Gu Yu'an curled his lips and said, "The cooked food has been distributed long ago. After eating, can you still keep it until now?"

Leng Zhiyi pinched his chin and said: "There should be a lot of semi-finished products in the food factory! Like rice noodles seasonings and so on?"

Gu Yu'an seemed to think of something that made him angry, and he was so unhappy that he didn't want to say anything. .

Another fire-type superpower said: "Those things need to be done! But the fuel in the base ran out half a month ago. After that, we fire-type superpowers were responsible for the supply of fire. A few days ago Two more were taken away, and now we are the only two left."

Leng Zhiyi said "tsk", but it was really bad. If it were him, he would rather go out on his own than be with these people.

Leng Nuanzhi estimated that they wouldn't be able to solve it for a while, so he planned to return to the car and enter the space for a while.

Nuan Nuan had already discovered the nest that Leng Nuan Zhi had left in the space, but seeing that she had been driving, she kept silent.

Seeing her coming in, he hurriedly greeted her and said, "Zhizhi, what is that thing you threw in?"

Leng Nuanzhi picked up the things from the ground and said, "Didn't you ask me to help you find a pet nest?" Isn't that what it is?"

Nuan Nuan said with a look of disgust: "This is a pet's nest? It's too dirty, I don't want it." "If you

can still get it after washing it, use the spiritual spring water to purify it, it will definitely be clean. "Leng Nuanzhi said, throwing the pet nest into the washing machine and getting a bucket of water to soak it in.

Leng Nuanzhi asked Nuan Nuan to pay attention to the movements of those people outside, and she ran to the zombie pile to collect the crystal cores.

In order to verify the difference in mental power, Leng Nuanzhi collected the same number of crystal cores as last time.

After collecting the crystal core, she only felt slightly tired, which was improved compared to last time.

As soon as they finished collecting, Nuan Nuan appeared: "Zhi Zhi, get out quickly, someone knocked on the car window."

"You deal with the crystal core." Leng Nuan Zhi left these words and stepped out of the space.

There was a girl standing outside the car. She was the girl who came with Suo Mengfei. She was still knocking on the window. Leng Nuanzhi lowered the window and said, "Is something wrong?" The

girl smiled slightly and had a small dimple on her right cheek. , introduced himself: "Hello, Sister Leng, I am Meng Yulan. Sister Mengfei asked me to call you to eat dumplings." "

No, we have eaten." Leng Nuanzhi lowered the car window and opened it. car door.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through the book, I became a vicious omega , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of Princess Hibiscus , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Seventy Beauty Climbing a High Branch , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After being bound to the money system, I became addicted to health care , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] I caught my son-in-law and overturned , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I saved the male protagonist after traveling through the comics , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The heroine Bai Lian was tortured to tears by me (Quick Time Travel) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Daughter of Quick Time Travel The character just wants to live leisurely , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villains cubs can read minds , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rebirth of the Qing Crown Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.5K 908 21
in where the initial of your soulmate appears on your wrist when you turn twenty.
14.8K 161 12
Natural disaster, my great son (天灾,我的好大儿) Author:Yanbo Jiangnan https://www.quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/tianzai-wodehaodaer/ Gu Rong was reborn before th...
11.6K 83 32
Author: Qianli Luoying Category: Romance and fantasy novels Status: Completed' If the end of the world comes and zombies are rampant, what will you d...
22.2K 190 12
天災來臨時 / When a natural disaster strikes 作者︰一餐吃五碗 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/292296.html After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult...