enemy to doctor - the hating...

Door booktokmaniac_

An unfortunate series of events leads to Lucy waking up in an unknown apartment. The one of her work colleag... Meer

1 - waking up
2 - gaining trust
3 - headwounds and examinations
4 - a bloody realization
5 - needles, needles...
6 - stitching
7 - waking up again
8 - nausea and preparations
9 - the clinic
10 - hospital clothes and preparations
11 - nightingale syndrom?
12 - panic attacks and injections
13 - procedures and hospital rooms
14 - two more injections...
16 - drawing blood
17 - sudden cramps
18 - a shocking revelation
19 - another procedure...
20 - butterflies
21 - the bathroom
22 - the bathroom pt.2 ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
23 - bubbles
24 - 'dogs or cats?'
25 - preparations...
26 - pre-surgery
27 - last minute surgery prep
28 surgery
29 - post-surgery
30 - "you should sleep"
31 - morning examinations
32 - establishing trust
33 - recovery
34 - follow up examination
35 - another incident
36 - back to "normal life"?
37 - accostumizing
38 - trypanophobia
39 - home

15 - ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

732 8 1
Door booktokmaniac_

I welcome his lips and immediately grant his tongue entry.
He tastes good.
Our kiss intensifies and now I'm laying under him, his leg between my legs while he holds his weight on his right arm. The other hand finds it's way to my cheek and neck where he gently but firmly grips the skin. A little moan escapes my lips.

"Fuck Lucy.."

Then our lips meet again with a bigger force this time. My left hand wanders into the back of his neck and the other one automatically finds its way under his shirt. The muscles that I can feel under my fingers are hard and incredibly defined.
I want him.
Now.
And he knows that.
Still he holds himself back.
Our kissing slows down until it stops and he is resting his forehead against mine. I immediately withdraw my hand from underneath his shirt and try to control my breathing.
I feel embarrassed as hell.

"We need to stop, Lucy."

"Yes, sorry. No you're right, it's unprofessional with work and everything it's too complicated. I'm- I'm sorry for uhm. For like thinking we-"

"No. That's not what I mean."

I look up at him into those deep blue eyes of his.

"What?"
I whisper.

He huffs a little laugh.

"If you wouldn't be in your current state of health I would have already torn your clothes off your body, believe me that."

My eyes widen.
He lays next to me and wraps one arm around me. Then he pulls me close after checking my IV and placing my arm in a more suitable position.

"Try to keep your arm like that."

Then he puts his hand on my collarbone and lower neck region, runs little circles over my skin. A burning sensation spreads over my body.

"If I could"

the circles become bigger.

"I would have lifted you off the bed. Wrapped your legs around my waist. And pushed you against the wall."

My breathing intensifies and now his hand is running circles at the uppermost part of my breasts. Holy shit.

"I would've kissed you so long until you would've begged me to touch you."

His hand wanders under my shirt and I gasp.

"Feels even better than what it looked like."

He starts massaging my breast and I moan.

"Then I would've placed you on the bed, torn your pants off, spread those pretty legs and devoured you until you come under my tongue."

The thought of it leaves me moaning while he cups my other breast.
Next thing I know is that he is squeezing my nipple very slightly and I almost jolt upright. He keeps me back down.

"Hey, hey. Don't run away Lucy I'm not done yet."

"Please," my voice isn't more than a rasp.

"Don't stop."

Josh chuckles. His voice is so deep.

"Then after having you come one two three times, I will bring you down on your knees and fuck that little mouth of yours."

His finger is doing magic to my nipples and I feel the wetness developing between my legs.

"To finish off. I would fuck you in every possible position until you cum again and again and again."

My breathing intensifies with every word.

"Tell me Lucy. Are you wet?"

I nod my head.

"How wet exactly?"

I take a deep breath and collect my courage.

"Why don't you go ahead and check it out yourself?"

He falls silent for a second and I'm already scared that I went a little too far with my boldness.
But then-

"I was scared you'd want anything else."

His hand leaves my shirt but therefore I feel it pushing against my pussy seconds later. I take a sharp inhale.
He applies pressure and starts rubbing me.
I moan and close my eyes.
Then he finally lifts his hand and pushes it inside of my pants where my wet warmth welcomes his thick fingers.

"Mhhh"
He groans in approval as he runs a finger through my folds.

Then his hand leaves my pants and I look up at him to watch him pushing that exact finger inside of his mouth, slightly sucking on it.

"You taste delicious Luce."

Then his hand wanders downwards again into my pants and finally his fingers press down on my clit.
A loud moan escapes me.
He increases the pressure. Then he starts circling his fingers and here and then flicks over the little sensitive spot.
I am now laying against his torso and I feel him shift us into a position where I'm flushed against his chest, my legs between his legs, his hard cock pressing against my lower back.
I lean into him and he welcomes me by circling his fingers stronger and placing the other arm around me, cupping my breast with his hand and playing with my nipple.
Then he starts kissing my neck and I almost loose myself. The sensations are so breathtaking and so many at once that I uncontrollably moan.

"Shhh, don't you forget that we're in a clinic. What we do is not allowed Shortcake."

"Is there other people here?"

My voice is exasperated.

"No. Just you and me."

I moan again and this time Josh chuckles and lays a hand over my mouth before sliding two fingers inside of me.
He immediately rubs my G-spot and i melt.

I love listening to your heart rate."

I focus and indeed it did increase. I can hear it from the EKG, still attached to my skin.
But I can also feel his heartbeat against my back. I can feel all of him flushed against my back.
His left arm is wrapped around my upper body while his hand has pushed inside of my- shirt?
Well, whatever it is I'm wearing. What matters is that I'm not wearing anything underneath and my breast is cupped inside of his giant palm.
His right arm is stretched out and mostly hidden underneath the blanket. The only thing proving his doing underneath the blanket is a slight fluttering of the fabric.
Again, his fingers graze my G-spot and I shudder underneath his complete control.
Josh's breath wanders over my right ear and then I feel his teeth grazing over the sensitive skin.
His fingers slip out and immediately rub over my clit again.
I moan.

Josh-"
He moans in approval.

How do you feel so good without me even being inside of you."

Something hard is pressing against my butt and I lose myself in his fingers and the thought of him inside of me.

"I want to feel you Josh-"

"Shhhh."

He pinches my nipple as if warning me. 

"If I hear anything else than moans and my name out of your mouth in the next minutes, you will regret it soon enough."

His fingers increase their speed. Circling over and over my clit, occasionally dipping inside of me to stimulate my G-spot.
My breath starts picking its speed up and I can feel something coiling up inside of me.
Josh feels it too as he starts kissing my neck again, stimulating my nipple and flicking my clit over and over again.

"Josh-"

"Yes Luce?"
He softly bites my neck.

"I'm gonna come."

He releases a little chuckle.

"Not yet, princess. I want you to come when I tell you to."

His tone leaves no room for discussion and I concentrate on not letting the wave rush over me.
But instead of telling me to come or lowering his speed, he increases pressure, speed and overall intensity.

"Josh- I,... I can't-"

"Now."

I explode.
A shudder rips through me like a thunder and not even his hand can silence my moans.
I shiver while his fingers slow and come to a halt. His hand slides out of my pants and then he places it on the upper part of my thigh.
His left hand makes its way to my neck where two of his fingers press down onto my pulse.

"There you go. Calm down. Stress is not good for you right now."

I huff a laugh.

"Fucker."

"Not yet."

I can basically hear him smirking.
I nestle into his arms and his touch. We remain like this for a few minutes. His fingers constantly measuring my pulse while his right hand soothingly caresses my thigh.

"How is your stomach?"

I concentrate on that area.

"I'm starting to feel it but just a little bit."

"Good. You should sleep now. I'm staying here so if anything's wrong, wake me up."

I frown.
"But-"
His erection is still pressing against my lower back.

"I guess you'll have to make up for it another time."

His voice is rough and low and sends a shivering down my spine and into nerves ending where his fingers had just finished their work.

"Are you okay in this position?"

My body and his fit together perfectly.

"Mhm"

I feel a kiss against the back of my head and then feel him stroking a few strands of hair back.

"Rest now. Your body needs to heal."

But I'm already drifting off into the dark.

————————————————————————————————————————-

Sooooooo...

How did you like it? ;)

Comment if you want more chapters like this one!

I'm definitely down for writing more of them ;)))

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.7K 248 30
[complete] #2 "This isn't amusing. You're smiling, and your face is all bruised and bleeding. Is that not putting you in more pain?" Ren shifted on h...
494 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...
23.1K 715 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
12K 1.3K 56
I shut my locker and started making my way towards my next class . I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Sudden...